Bre Kathleen Photography Reviews

Bre Kathleen Photography 1
Bre Kathleen Photography 2
Bre Kathleen Photography 3

Samantha · Married on 02/24/2018

Bre is amazing! She captured our engagement and wedding photos & was always professional and friendly! I truly do not consider myself a photogenic person, but when we got our pictures back I was in shock! She is able to capture the true happiness and love in each photo. Thank you for giving us memories for a lifetime!

Sent on 04/11/2018
    Bre Kathleen Photography 4
    Bre Kathleen Photography 5
    Bre Kathleen Photography 6

Samantha · Married on 06/03/2017

Bre did an amazing job with a session I did with my boyfriend! She is super professional, & extremely sweet!! I highly recommend her to anyone needing photos!

Sent on 11/29/2016

Megan · Married on 04/22/2017

Bre is absolutely amazing. My boyfriend and I had her do not only our prom but also our year and a half and we will definitely be having her do anything else we need in the future! I am extremely picking and to be perfectly honest, would never entrust anyone else with my big days. I've never been unhappy with the work she has done for me.

Sent on 12/07/2016

Laura · Married on 11/05/2016

Bre is super enthusiastic and creatively driven. She is very friendly and easy to work with. She communicated with us clearly and made sure to meet our needs and get us the photos we asked for. Plus she made the experience fun and comfortable!

Ashly · Married on 10/29/2016

Bre was wonderful! I needed last minute engagement photos for my save the dates and she was so responsive and scheduled us in so quickly. I asked if she could send me a few more sneak peaks since we were late sending out our cards, and she sent me several :) She also made us feel so comfortable. Not to mention our pictures turned out beautiful! If I hadn't already booked my photographer for my Wedding, I would have used her!

• Bre

Bre · Married on 10/01/2016

I don't even know where to begin with the review because everything was so amazing! I found Bre through another friend who had their pictures done by her and I fell in love since I was looking for a wedding photographer. Bre was so easy to talk to and my husband and I had her do an engagement session as well since it was part of the package. When we got our engagement pictures back, I knew there was absolutely nothing to worry about when it came to the wedding pictures. She had posted a few pictures of the wedding within a few days of the wedding and I was so excited to get all of them back! I highly recommended her. Not only will you get absolutely beautiful pictures, but you will be working with the sweetest person in the entire world who is so easy to work with. You won't regret it.

Sent on 10/18/2016

Madie · Married on 08/30/2016

She is creative and very fun to work with. The pictures we got back exceeded our expectations!

• User7446489 · Recently married

What a sweet and motivated girl! She has the hustle and skill to make your wedding perfect!