Bravura Entertainment Reviews

161 Reviews for Bravura Entertainment

161 Bravura Entertainment Reviews

Theresa Towers · Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing !!

Bravura was the most perfect choice for our music needs at our wedding. We had a DJ, MC, saxophone player, and percussionist. The live elements really add to the party and make it truly special. Tony was our MC and was amazing to work with. He was professional and listened to all of our requests. The final music meeting with Josh was great, very detailed and it was followed exactly that night. The party atmosphere we wanted for our wedding was made possible by Bravura. Guests came up to us after the wedding to tell us how great the music was. We are so glad we chose Bravura for our wedding!

Candice Lopez · Married on 10/19/2018

Our guests are still talking about it

How do I even begin to describe how amazing our Bravura experience was? From the very beginning Josh and Tony answered any question we could come up with and assured us that they would be able to accommodate all of our needs.

The guests are still talking about how shocked they are that our dance floor was always full. The DJ, precussionist (I urge everyone to add a percussionist to their event) and emcee were absolutely flawless. Everything we had discussed with Josh leading up to the wedding came to fruition and without a single hiccup. The group was able to incorporate Sinatra, salsa, merengue, throwbacks, new hits and even some fist-pump worthy songs into a seamless night of partying. There isn't a single thing I would have changed about the night and would recommend Bravura to anyone who is looking for some wedding entertainment.

Bravura Entertainment 1

Sarah · Married on 10/06/2018

I had an amazing experience using Bravura from start to finish for my July 14th, 2018 wedding! From the day I booked I had full confidence with their service and level of professionalism. Tony, the owner, was so welcoming and really made us feel like family when coming into his studio. He presented all of his packages upfront, no hidden fees or up charges which i really appreciated. After meeting with Bravura I did not need to look any further. We booked about a year and a half prior to our wedding and the whole process leading up was smooth and easy! I work long days and they worked with me on having phone calls later at night to go over details, and made sure to accommodate and be aware of the hours i could answer the phone! They were also easy to access over email and took note of anything i sent over. We added a saxophone late in the game and that was super easy as well! The day of the entire staff was amazing, from our awesome DJ, Alfonso who made sure to play all of my request, to the Sax player Andrew who was AWESOME, really added a fun touch to our reception! Such a worth while add on. Our MC, Josh was incredible. He knew we wanted high energy, ALL night and he made sure to incorporate that and keep the party going until the last second. He was wonderful to work with as our point of contact and so detail orientated the day of! I could not be happier with my decision to use Bravura, incredible team dedicated to making sure our went smooth and perfect! Request Josh, he will not disappoint!!

Cecilia · Married on 08/11/2018

I seriously wish I could give Bravura more than 5 stars! From the second I went to their studio to meet with Tony and Josh I knew this was going to be the company providing all the music needs for my wedding. They listened to my vision, gave great input and made all my dreams a reality! They provided music for cocktail hour and everyone couldn't stop talking about how amazing it was. Little did they know what they were in for at the reception! From our DJ, Greg our MC, Josh, keyboardist and vocalist Vincent and percussionist Gabo every single one was better than the next! All of our guests did not stop asking the entire night and are still asking now about who provided all the music at our wedding! Everyone commented on how they couldn't tell if Vincent was singing live or if it was the DJ playing a recorded song because he was that good! We asked if Vincent could sing our wedding song live which was a song he had never sung before. Not only did he learn it and sing it live but it sounded better than the artist! I could go on all day about the amazing work this entire team does. If you want all your guests to be dancing the entire night you HAVE to book with Bravura I promise you will not be disappointed. We can't thank you enough for making our wedding the best we have been to. Music has a funny way of bringing even strangers together and you guys brought all our guest together to have the best night ever.

Cecilia & Matt

Jane · Married on 08/11/2018

We are very happy to hire Bravura company as our wedding DJ . They did great job! My guests also excited about their performance.

Megan · Married on 07/28/2018

Bravo for Bravura! Simply the best!

My husband and I were thrilled to have used Bravura for our July 2018 wedding. They are incomparable! We were so lucky to have Josh as our MC. We also had our final details meeting with him, which was such a great benefit for us - as everything we had discussed with Josh during our final details meeting was executed perfectly at the actual wedding. Josh was extremely professional, kind, and easy to work with leading up to the wedding. He covered off on every detail with us, as he knew we are detail-oriented people ourselves. It was a great vote of confidence for us and reassured us that the night would go off without a hitch!
    On the big day, Josh kept our guests energized and on the dance floor the whole night! Along with DJ Rosario (who was so nice and incredibly talented!), our Bravura team was able to seamlessly integrate our favorite songs and dance numbers with our special request to play a few disco and oldies-sets for our parents and older guests - but played a great balance of crowd favorites that kept everyone on the dance floor during those sets! Three months later, our guests are still talking about what an amazing time they had, and how much fun it was!
    We would absolutely highly recommend Bravura! Thank you to Josh, Rosario, and the entire team for making it such an unforgettable day in our lives! Our reception was more than we dreamed of.

Joseph · Married on 07/22/2018

My wife Jenny and I, had the pleasure of booking Bravura Entertainment to Host/DJ our wedding last weekend at Watermill Caterers. Now having had my wedding and attending many other peoples weddings, I understand how important the right MC and DJ is. They set the mood, tone and can honestly make the event. Well our MC Josh, DJ Rosario and our percussionist Gabo definitely made the evening.

Since day one we had been working with Josh who helped us pick all the music, lighting and every other possible option you could think of. He was professional, meticulous and attentive to all our needs and at planning everything to the T. My wife wanted everyone up and dancing non stop and that is exactly what he did. He had the perfect amount of enthusiasm, interaction and engagement. He helped give her, her dream wedding. Which made me a very happy groom. I wouldn't hesitate for a second to recommend Bravura Entertainment to my friends and family. Especially, I would recommend Josh as the MC, Rosario as the DJ and Gabo for percussions.

Diana · Married on 07/14/2018

We worked with Tony & Josh for our wedding and they are absolutely amazing!! We got married July 14, 2018 and booked our MC Tony over a year in a half ago. We had been to a friends wedding who used him and we knew immediately we wanted him for our wedding. Music was very important to us and hiring Bravura we were confident that they would deliver; and THEY DID!!! Tony and his team did a phenomenal job for our wedding. They listened to all our requests and put together a killer playlist. Tony cared about the subtle details and showed that he wanted to make our experience unique and matching to our tone. Our dance floor was always full and people had a great time dancing. We got soooo many compliments on the music and the event overall, and Tony and his team really set the stage for our wedding. We would DEFINITELY highly recommened!!! Thank you so much to Bravura for making our wedding such an unforgetable time in our lives. If you are looking for a MC/DJ please dont hesitate and go with Bravura. There will be NO disappointements. Thank you again for a job well done!!

Victoria · Married on 05/26/2018

I have no complaints! My wife and I got married at the end of May and Bravura provided AMAZING entertainment. From the first consultation to the big day, the process was nothing but smooth and organized. We had the live string duo for the ceremony, they were exceptional. Our MC Josh was incredible. He is great at what he does! We highly recommend the Italian singer, Cosimo, our guests were raving about him after the wedding. Our DJ was perfect too! You can tell that everyone on their team loves what they do. There were endless options to choose from in terms of entertainment, lighting etc, as well. We never felt like they took over completely, or that we had no say in music choices, which was refreshing. Overall, outstanding!!!

Lea · Married on 03/24/2018

Tony and his team made our wedding a dream come true! They were absolutely exceptional! The music selection and flow of the evening was perfection. We couldn’t be happier and highly recommend Bravura for your music entertainment.

Samantha · Married on 11/17/2017

My husband and I used Bravura on our wedding day, November 17, 2017. Tony our MC, Robert our DJ, and Josh our technician were absolutely amazing. In the very beginning when we were looking for entertainment every other company tried persuading/encouraging us to play music from all different genres and decades even though we made it clear that we did not want that. When we told Bravura, they listened from the very beginning. They never pushed us or told us to do something different. We also gave Bravura a list of songs that we wanted played and a list of songs we did not want played. They played most, if not all, of our must plays which I am extremely happy about. Their song choices and energy got the crowd dancing and kept them dancing and having fun the entire night. My guests cannot stop telling me how awesome my music was and how much fun they had at our wedding. I also really appreciate how they made our day about us. It wasn’t a traditional, cookie cutter reception. They allowed us to change the order of things, such as the parent dances and speeches as well as totally eliminating the garter and bouquet toss. They made our reception unique and tailored to us and what we wanted. They were very professional, energetic, friendly, and talented. They made our reception absolutely incredible and full of life! I recommend Bravura Entertainment to every single bride and groom!

Gabriela · Married on 09/28/2017

Wedding - 9/28/17 Watermill Caterers

We are extremely appreciative at the way that Tony worked with our budget and gave us an amazing reception!! On our first meeting he assigned us Alfonso as our DJ, who is also Ecuadorian like myself, Alfonso was our match made in heaven!! Alfonso, Josh (percussionist) and Tony(MC/owner) were able to keep my small wedding (85 people) party dancing ALL night long! Which is hard to do in a small party. Everyone was talking about how amazing Josh was in bringing the drums to the crowd and getting everyone involved!

I had a surprise cake for my husband and Tony and Alfonso were SO AMAZING! Made the surprise amazing and helped me with the perfect song to match the surprise.

Our final music appointment was with Josh and Tony, both were so incredibly helpful with song options and just the overall layout of the night.

For our ceremony we had two live musicians who were a great addition to making our ceremony more romantic. I guess I was so nervous I don't remember it much but literally all my guests said how wonderful they were.

We are infinitely grateful to Bravura in making our wedding a dream come true. I will recommend them with no hesitation and to all brides out there that are nervous/anxious, TRUST THEM they know what they are doing. They specialize in weddings! They are professional, knowledgable and they love what they do.

In their email signature they write "we can't wait to exceed your expectations" well, let me tell you, they very well did that and more! From the very first meeting until the day of our wedding everything was perfection. Thank you Tony, Josh and Alfonso! We can't thank you enough! We wish you many, many years of successful business!

Stephanie · Married on 09/17/2017

I just want to say that I have done an enormous amount of research because I wanted to have the best of the best for my wedding. Having met with several different companies - none of the dj companies I saw even come close to compare to the excellence of Bravura. Tony is absolutely the best MC that there is - his voice is amazing! No one comes close to compare to him and his company. Their level of professionalism and enthusiasm with their elegance is unlike no other! I also love that they are wedding exclusive! If you are looking for a DJ search no more! BRAVURA is one of a kind and you will not regret it!

Courtney · Married on 08/26/2017

We were referred to Bravura by friends who were married last year. They were a wonderful company to work with and their attention to detail is impeccable. We received so many compliments on the music choices and we are so grateful that Tony took our alternative style and gave it a party spin. Vincent on vocals was incredible! At one point my husband and I didn’t even realize there was a live person singing! We also had a sax player and percussionist which really gave our night that extra something special. The up-lighting made the room of our venue look magical and overall, we couldn’t have asked for a better DJ and MC for our wedding. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!

Bravura Entertainment 2
    Bravura Entertainment 3
    Bravura Entertainment 4
    Bravura Entertainment 5
    Bravura Entertainment 6

Ashley · Married on 06/24/2017

Bravura was our entertainment for our wedding this past Saturday & I cannot say enough good things about them. When my sister got married 6 years ago & used them I knew then that I wanted them when I got married. My husband and I were blown away by how incredibly on top of everything they were prior to the event. We met and went over all genres of music we wanted and they listened and didn't miss a beat. So many of our guests were asking for business cards as the night was going on. Everyone was up the whole night which made the evening so special.

I cannot thank Tony & the team enough for all that they did to make our night such a memorable.

Nicole · Married on 06/09/2017

June 9th 2017 Carlyle on the Green
    We knew we were going to book Bravura within the first five minutes of their showcase. We instantly vibed with Tony, the owner and MC, and Paolo, the Italian vocalist. The experience from the minute we booked, through the day of , was seamless and we had no doubt they would deliver. Music can make or break such a large event but the cocktail music, dj, mc, vocalist, percussionist, technicians, photographer, Kris, and the set up were ALL beyond excellent and exceeded our expectations X100. Tony is a pro at keeping the crowd happy and keeping hundreds of guests on the dance floor at all the right times. Our dance door was packed, our guests were happy, and if you want to be carefree on your wedding day and dance the night away, book Bravura Entertainment. You won't be disappointed. Cheers to Tony and his crew.

Ellen · Married on 04/30/2017

This is the best review I've ever written and it is for the absolute BEST DJ service on Long Island. They say "the DJ makes the party" and Tony/Team with Bravura did not disappoint. Thank you Tony, Kris and the rest of the Bravura crew. You guys know how to keep everyone partying!!!

• Christine

Christine · Married on 04/22/2017

We had Bravura DJ our wedding this past Saturday and couldn't be happier. Tony was our MC and he kept our guest going the whole time. He checked in on us to make sure everything was to our liking or if we needed anything throughout the night. They were very accommodating with our requests. The set up was BEAUTIFUL! We couldn't have had a better party atmosphere.

Megan · Married on 03/11/2017

Everyone should be booking Bravura for their wedding! We couldn't have been happier from the moment we spoke to them on the phone to the end of the wedding night. Kris was fantastic at communicating all that we needed to complete and what to expect leading up to the wedding day. They played music that fit our crowd and made the wedding go so smoothly! I was obsessed with the combination of live music and DJ. Tony and the entire Bravura team were true professionals and so incredibly talented. My new husband and I couldn't have chosen a better entertainment company to create the most magical night of our lives. If you haven't chosen music for your wedding yet, look no further than Bravura!

Alyssajoy · Married on 02/25/2017

Bravura made our wedding an absolute blast. Our wedding was on 2/25/17 and some of our guest still talk about how fantastic the entertainment was at our wedding . From the saxophone player at our cocktail hour to the percussionist during the reception, certainly a night to remember. Their recommendations helped us so much and created a wonderful party! I highly recommend this company!

Daniella · Married on 11/04/2016

My husband and I booked Bravura for our wedding and I couldn't be happier with the service they provided. The entire day just flowed, there were no boring moments at my wedding, Bravura knew when to play up beat music and when to tone it back. The live piano player/ vocalist was so incredible I couldn't believe how perfect it all was! Our MC was bilingual and would speak both Spanish and English throughout the reception. He was excellent! He kept my guests entertained the whole night. As I said before I am so glad I booked Bravura for my wedding day!

Jennifer · Married on 10/08/2016

People say two things can make or break a wedding: Food and your DJ. Bravura not only made our wedding, but gave us the BEST night of our lives. We are still receiving phone calls and text messages about how people are recovering from the dance floor. Bravura was the only DJ company we stepped foot into. We knew we wanted them before we were engaged. We booked Tony as our MC, Alfonso as our DJ, Vincent on Keys/Vocals, Jon on Percussion and Fabian as our Technician. We are forever grateful for their talent, professionalism, and providing us with some seriously kickas$ music and energy. If you want your wedding to be a night people never forget, book Bravura.

Danielle · Married on 09/24/2016

I stumbled upon Bravura during the initial stages of my wedding planning. From the minute I saw their website I wanted to book them. The professionalism and class of this vendor is unparalleled. They were such a pleasure to work with- especially Kris in the office who made sure all the details were fine tuned. Tony was our MC and he was THE BEST. He fed off the crowd and kept the party flowing perfectly. So many guests came up to me telling me I had the best DJ they've ever seen. This was the one vendor I booked without knowing anyone who had personally used them before and it was one of the best decisions I made. Book this company NOW and thank me later ;)

Erica · Married on 09/23/2016

Bravura was absolutely amazing!! we booked Bravura for our 9/23/16 wedding and people are still giving us complements on the music/DJ. We honestly could not be happier with how everything turned out. For the night of our wedding our MC was Tony and DJ was Enzo, they were great! Everyone was up and dancing the entire time and Enzo had a great way of feeling out the crowd and making sure everyone was enjoying themselves. You will definitely not go wrong if you book with Bravura. I cant thank them enough for the success of our wedding!

Kevin and Laura · Married on 09/10/2016

My family has used Bravura for years for weddings and events as did I for our wedding last month. Bravura is extremely professional to work with while planning your wedding, they are responsive through email and phone call, organized, and excited to work with you. We got married at Oceanbleu on the beach in Westhampton so we had a steel drummer and Mike was or MC for the night with the DJ. Mike was exceptional! He went above and beyond to make sure our night was perfect. He got the whole party dancing from the first song and the dance floor was packed the whole night! Their equipment is up to date and makes a beautiful addition to any venue. We will continue to use Bravura for our family!