Bravura Fashion Reviews

209 | Marietta, GA

209 Reviews for Bravura Fashion

Carol · Married on 04/13/2014

If you shop here for your wedding gown, you HAVE to work with Brittany!!! She was the best! In addition to being patient and knowing what items in stock to pull based on my feedback, she has a wonderful personality. My shopping party had a great time and really felt included in the shopping process. I just wore my dress that I purchased so many months ago and loved it!!

Sent on 04/17/2014

I don't actually remember the day I was in shopping for my gown but I'm pretty sure it was in August. I went to the store at Webb Gin and worked with Konstynce who was absolutely wonderful and I feel really understood what I was looking for. Unlike other stores I felt like all the focus was on me and making my experience special! She was also honest without being rude about what styles looked good on me and what she thought I would be happy with years down the road looking at pictures. This was extremely helpful because I was a starry eyed bride that thought everything was beautiful and had trouble focusing on "my dress" rather than just "pretty". I would definitely recommend this store to my friends!

• Y

Yasmine · Married on 04/04/2014

The service I received was awesome.

Sent on 12/10/2013

Katherine · Married on 04/04/2014

We LOVE Bravura. From my prom dress to wedding dress, it has never failed me. They always make you feel beautiful!

Sent on 05/17/2014

Eniola · Married on 03/28/2014

I thought a good wedding dress had to be super expensive but Bravura proved me wrong! The dresses are BEAUTIFUL and also AFFORDABLE! I am so happy i came Bravura (Cumming, GA). Jennifer was great! I would recommend this store to all brides!

Sent on 04/29/2014

Brittany was amazing. Took my taste and desires and was very helpful in finding what I was looking for. Also gave her opinion when needed in a very tasteful fashion! :)

Sent on 08/15/2013

Hayley · Married on 02/22/2014

Joelle was the consultant that helped me and I loved her. She was awesome! Really all the girls were very personable and helpful.

Sent on 01/10/2014

Lyndsay · Married on 01/10/2014

Jen was outstanding and made finding my dress fun. Would definitely tell others to go there!

Sent on 08/11/2013

Erin · Married on 12/27/2013

They weren't pushy at all. My fitting assisstant did a fantastic job listening to my personal style and didn't bring me anything over my budget limit. The store is friendly and the workers aren't snooty in any way.

Sent on 01/10/2014

Caroline · Married on 11/16/2013

My bridal consultant was Debbie and she is amazing. Very knowledgeable and kind. Had an awesome experience. She is so catering to your specific needs and a real pleasure to work with. Their bead lady is amazing also, she works on the costumes for the Atlanta Ballet! What a wonderful place, would definitely recommend for bridal or any formal occasion.

Sent on 07/22/2013

Jessica · Married on 11/09/2013

The staff at Bravura was extremely knowledgeable about what style dress would look best on me. They had all of our dresses (wedding, bridesmaid and flower girls) order timely and alterations were done quick and correct.

Sent on 01/15/2014

Daria · Married on 11/02/2013

I went to Bravura in Snellville, and the girls there we amazing to work with. My consultant, Alex, definitely helped to make my experience fun, easy, and stress free! Not only did she have great ideas of what I may like, but she also helped me find my perfect dress, and it was much under my budget which is always a plus. They really give you one on one attention, and it is an awesome personal experience. I would defintely recommend Bravura for bridal gowns and bridesmaid dresses.

Samantha · Married on 11/01/2013

I worked with Brittany at the East Cobb store and had the most wonderful experience! Brittany was patient and fun to work with as I tried on many dresses in Bravura's large selection! Their dress selection is great for all price ranges and they have just enough options, without being overwhelming! I will definitely go back to this store for formal events in the future!

Sent on 07/09/2013

Elizabeth · Married on 10/27/2013

I had a wonderful experience and found the perfect dress! It was my first trip to a bridal salon and I expected the worst; but the trip was wonderful, memorable, and made me feel like a beautiful bride!!

Sent on 07/09/2013

Sheri · Married on 10/26/2013

My consultant was Alex, she was SO professional an AWESOME!!!!! She was the one that actually picked my dress! She met with me two different times before I actually placedmy order to get my dress and never once pressured me into it. Buying a wedding dress is a HUGE deal and she was absolutelynothing but helpfull! Would recomend her to any of my friends! :)

Sent on 12/20/2012

Manuela · Married on 10/25/2013

It was very pleasant to work with Jennifer Schirmer. I was in the store many times to try on dresses over and over again, she was always very professional, patient, and I liked her open and honest feedback. I wish every store had a person like Jennifer which makes shopping much more fun. I know for a fact, when I need another nice dress for a special occasion I will will back in your store in Cumming.

Sent on 10/24/2013

Brittany · Married on 10/19/2013

Loved everyone there! I worked with Alex and Constance. The hand written thank you letter was so touching. I loved knowing that I wasn't just another faceless customer and they made my experience memorable. I will recommend them to everyone I know.

Kimberly · Married on 10/13/2013

I thought Brittany was very helpful and patient. I really appreciate her making the extra effort and having the patience to allow me to find my reception dress for my wedding.

Sent on 05/15/2013

Roxy · Married on 10/12/2013

I had a fabulous time at Bravura! Shirley was super helpful. She helped me find the wedding dress of my dreams!!

Sent on 11/08/2012

Melanie · Married on 10/05/2013

Every one there was super nice. We were there for hours trying on bridal gowns, brides maid dresses and mother of the bride dresses. They were very patient with us and I my dress is beautiful. I am very happy with them and would recommend.

Sent on 01/23/2013

Elizabeth · Married on 10/05/2013

First off, as soon as you walk into this Bravura location, it is so beautiful and the large runway in the back and ample lighting lets you know you are definitely in a place that offers beautiful dresses and beautiful services to go with it!!
    Konstance (sorry if I spelled her name wrong) helped me to find my dress and stayed in great contact with me during all 8 months of ordering my dress, coming in for fittings, and finally picking up my dress!! I am soooooo grateful for Bravura and I will be directing all my friends and family there!
    I found out about them ironically from seeing them on a TV show! lol and they also specialize in prom and pageant dresses! I feel beautiful every time I walk in this store and I hope you will too!

Sent on 11/21/2013

Their holiday time is busy because everyone is shopping for holiday party dresses. As well as wedding dresses. They are slammed but they are always checking on you making sure your ok. Great customer service. :)

Sent on 12/29/2013

Talbot · Married on 09/22/2013

Finding my dress with Jenn was such an amazing experience. Everything was done we such ease....which was very different from my experiences elsewhere.

Sent on 01/09/2013

Angela · Married on 09/14/2013

I had the best experience at the Webb Gin location. I tried several stores all over the Atlanta area but Konstynce at Bravura made buying a wedding dress such a positive experience. She helped me locate the perfect dress for my wedding day.

Sent on 12/17/2012

Kelly · Married on 09/07/2013

I've been buying dresses from Bravura for almost 10 years. They are wonderful! They actually take the time to listen to what you want and even offer suggestions of dresses that aren't what you have envisioned but that will look good on your body. That's the way I chose my dress! :)

Sent on 05/21/2013