Bravura Fashion Reviews

209 | Marietta, GA

209 Reviews for Bravura Fashion

Kristie · Married on 09/28/2014

Bravura is a wonderful place is go to if you're looking for a beautiful wedding gown! I found the perfect dress and it was exactly what I was looking for. Konstyance is great at what she does!

Sent on 01/11/2014

Katelyn · Married on 09/26/2014

I worked with Jen at the Forsyth/Cumming location. I cannot recommend her enough!! She made my experience so fun and I found the perfect dress for me. I brought a picture in of a dress I had loved on Pinterest and she found it for me in their inventory! I had been worried about finding a dress in my budget, but almost every single dress was within my budget! I ended up going with my Pinterest dress and I'm so happy. Since I ordered my dress, I've been emailing back and forth with Jen about bridesmaids dresses and little details. She is so nice and responsive and I just love working with her. I know she will take care of me all the way until the wedding day and I won't have any worries about my dress and accessories. The store is super cute too and I love their lit stage with all the mirrors. Highly recommend :)

Sent on 11/12/2013

Heather · Married on 09/20/2014

Alex was great help to me finding my perfect wedding dress ! I simply described what kind of dress I was some what looking for and she knew exactly what I was looking for !!! I will diff be back to find my wedding party's dresses with her !!

Sent on 01/10/2014

Tara · Married on 09/19/2014

Brittany was very helpful and the prices were great!

Joyce · Married on 08/29/2014

Love these girls!! I went to the went to the Snellville location for my dress and even stopped by a few times to view some bridesmaids options and can not say enough positive things about these girls. Alex was so helpful and Konstance was so sweet also. Thoroughly enjoy every time I'm in the store and totally recommend this place for anyone looking for wedding/prom dressed!

Bravura Fashion's reply:

Joyce,

We are so glad you've found what you're looking for! We really appreciate you taking time to write us a review. If you haven't already, please feel free to send us photos of your wedding! We always love seeing Bravura Brides glowing on their special day! If you'd like to electronically submit photos, you can always send them to info@bravurafashion.com. Thank you so much Joyce, and best wishes on all your future ventures!

With love,
    The Bravura Family

Shelley · Married on 08/23/2014

I had Alexandra Ashton as my go to person at the Snellville store and she was awesome! Followed up with me even after my shopping experience and having the dress! She was so great to work with even more so with having my mom, stepmom, sister, future mother in law and future step-mother in law all with me for my shopping day!

Sent on 11/17/2014

Bravura Fashion's reply:

Shelley,

Congratulations on finding your dream wedding gown! We're so glad to hear what a pleasant shopping experience you had at Bravura! Thank you for your kind words! We wish you the best in all your upcoming ventures in life!
    With love,
    Bravura

Excellent team! Ensured that i got the perfect dress in spite of my last minute request! Thanks Bravura!

Sent on 08/27/2014

Stephanie · Married on 08/16/2014

Konstynce was amazing to work with. Not having my family and friends around while picking out the dress was very difficult but Konstynce made me feel so comfortable while trying on dresses and helped me make the decision on the dress I wanted, almost like she has known me for ages. She made me feel beautiful and i enjoyed every moment picking out my wedding dress with her.

Sent on 11/21/2013

Rachel · Married on 08/15/2014

Staff is very knowledgable and friendly. Excellent service

Sent on 05/11/2014

Jamelia · Married on 08/09/2014

Brittney was really a great consultant. She gave excellent customer service.
    Bravura is the way to go for your dream wedding :-)

Sent on 05/12/2014

Courtney · Married on 08/08/2014

Brittany was the greatest bridal consultant! I went to about four different bridal stores and she was definitely the best consultant there. Brittany was determined to help me find "THE" dress, and was patient when I wanted to keep trying more dresses on. She knew what would look good in my body type and we eventually found the one! I would recommend her to anyone trying to find the right dress. Bravura is a great store with a lot of selection and good prices. They also have a good number of bridesmaids dresses, which your bridesmaids get a discount on if you buy your dress there! Overall I had a wonderful experience :)

Ashlee · Married on 07/27/2014

Krystina was so great to work with. I already had my heart set on a certain wedding dress and she was very helpful in finalizing my selection. I never felt rushed or pushed to buy, but found my dress that day (at an awesome price!) and purchased it. I will definitely recommend Krystina and the rest of the staff at Bravura to my friends.

Sent on 08/01/2013

Kayla · Married on 06/29/2014

Konstynce Kennedy at the snellville location is was an amazing help in my dress choosing.

Sent on 07/05/2014

Jennifer · Married on 06/21/2014

Such wonderful people to work with.

Sent on 11/14/2013

Ashlei · Married on 06/07/2014

Very helpful sales representative. They are more like family and cater to your needs. So happy I found this place.

Sent on 05/09/2014

Kendra · Married on 05/31/2014

I thought Brittney did an excellent job! She gave me her undivided attention and never made me feel rushed.

Sent on 08/16/2013

Shannon · Married on 05/25/2014

Bravura Bridal in Snellville, GA (The Avenues) has so many high quality, beautiful wedding dresses that fit any budget. Not only is the selection of dresses fantastic, the ambiance is very personal and makes every bride feel special. If you visit this location, make sure to ask for Joelle, she is so professional, and sweet as pie!

Sent on 06/04/2014

Eva · Married on 05/25/2014

We bought my daughters wedding dress there. Everyone at the store was very helpful and professional. Brittany was so very nice and supportive. Lilly did a great job on alterations. Very prompt with everything.

Sent on 06/11/2014

Lauren · Married on 05/24/2014

Jennifer was fantastic! When I first went in to look at some wedding dresses, I had a set limit on what I wanted to spend and a certain style of dress that I had envisioned that I would want for my BIG day. Jen worked one on one with me on what I wanted and also helped pick out other styles as well. I think total I tried on 12 dresses and Jen was very patient and helped me with the pros and cons of each dress! I would recommend her to anyone and everyone looking for a wedding dress. I'm so glad that when I went back to order my dress yesterday, she was there and I got to take a "I said yes to the dress" picture and she was just as excited to take one on her phone as well!

Sent on 08/11/2013

Brittany was so wonderful to work with! Before entering Bravura I had tried on over 140 gowns between all the big name bridal stores in Atlanta and Boston. Bravura was a breath of fresh air- I found the perfect dress and way under budget! Thanks again- will continue to recommend !

Sent on 08/18/2013

Donna · Married on 05/24/2014

Jesse was great! She was very knowledgable was professional.

Sent on 12/11/2013

Christi · Married on 05/17/2014

Brittany and everyone at Bravura Fashions are amazing! I looked everywhere for the perfect dress and ended up finding THE dress at Bravura Fashions. Brittany helped me every step of the way! Then, she helped me find the perfect bridesmaids dresses and all of my accessories. Brittany has a ton of experience and can tell you what will look good and what will not if you ask her. A couple of bridesmaids were tricky as one just had a baby and the other was going to be 7 months pregnant at the wedding. The staff at Bravura were able to help them figure out their best size to go with. When the dresses came in, they had minimal alterations and were happy with their dresses. A lot of the staff helped me in the months before our wedding. Lily, their seamstress was very good and professional. Their runway is especially fun to walk and watch other people walk. They have all types of dresses there. I will definitely be going back next time I need a cool dress! From the employees at the desk to the employees in the back, my experience with Bravura Fashions could not have been more perfect! My wedding day could not have been more perfect either, and it all started with my dress from Bravura Fashions!

Sent on 05/30/2014

Lisa · Married on 05/05/2014

Brittney Was An AbsoluteJoyTo Work. She Made My Experience Wonderful. She Listen To What I Wanted And Provide Several option

Sent on 09/26/2013
  • Rebecca`

Rebecca` · Married on 05/03/2014

Bravura was such a pleasure to work with and always has been. They go above and beyond to make sure that everyone's experience is memorable. I have been shopping at Bravura for years and will continue to do so, along with referring this incredible company to people seeking extrodinary wardrobe pieces.

Sent on 05/09/2014

Jennifer · Married on 04/19/2014

Everyone was very nice and helpful! Brittany was a dream to work with!!

Sent on 05/12/2014