Bravo String Quartet / Bravo Music Reviews

37 | Glendale, CA

37 Reviews for Bravo String Quartet / Bravo Music

Brian · Married on 02/23/2017

They were wonderful! Came for a surprise birthday present and did an amazing job. One of the guests even cried!! Highly recommend.

Matios · Married on 07/16/2016

Our guests were very impressed with the quartet at the ceremony. The quartet came on time and played beautifully!

Dorna · Married on 10/25/2014

Bravo String Quartet was the perfect choice for our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour. Their recommended music list was a good resource and they knew a soft version of the Persian song I wanted them to play during the ceremony (Mobarak Bad). Ripsi was very responsive and even played a demo of songs over speakerphone for me before our wedding (since I do not live in LA). Thank you for making our wedding day so special.

Amanda · Married on 10/19/2014

Thank you. Great music. Don't slouch during the ceremony though.

Amanda · Married on 10/11/2014

They were spectacular! The quartet were flawless and really sounded amazing! They have the best sound and were so in tune.

Stephanie · Married on 09/06/2014

Bravo Strings did a great job and were a pleasure to have play at our wedding! Thanks again!!

Claudia · Married on 05/10/2014

My wedding guests raved about Bravo Strings!! Being the bride I got to hear them for a short period only, but what I heard was MAGNIFICENT!! Their look was classic and professional. Guests still keep saying how beautifully they played. My dad is a tenor and has been around classical music all of his life and he mentioned how much he would like to have them play for him. In my book there is no higher compliment since my dad is the biggest critic I know! I can't wait to see the video to listen further. I would highly recommend them, and in any future classical music need that I may have I don't need to look any more. Thank you Ripsi!!! Claudia Oneto Flores

• Claudia

Claudia · Married on 05/10/2014

Ronda · Married on 12/29/2013

Highly recommend!! Professional, Pleasant to deal with and negotiate with, Beautiful beautiful music! I got so many compliments from guests at my wedding.

Allison · Married on 07/06/2013

We had such a wonderful day and having Bravo Music perform was one of the highlights. I will always remember walking down the aisle and hearing Canon in D on violin. It really was fantastic and made me cry!!! Jason and I both really appreciated Bravo Music's talent and professionalism on our special day. We will make sure to recommend you to our friends and family for future events. FANTASTIC!!!

Rob · Married on 05/18/2013

We chose Bravo String Quartet after careful consideration, for our wedding ceremony in Glendale on May 18th, 2013.
    Having live violin players vs just an organ or taped music really added a great touch, and the quality of Bravo String Quartet was second to none.
    They didn't miss a beat, the song selection and quality of performance was exactly what we were looking for.
    Would highly recommend!

Pamela · Married on 12/29/2012

Thank you so much. Many of our guests came up to me to say how much they enjoyed your music. You definitely contributed to making the wedding a big success and a fun event for everyone.

Thanks again and I am so happy to have met you.

Cristine · Married on 12/21/2012

Bravo Strings were very professional. They were talented, and had a very large repertoire of music that made it easy for us to choose music we wanted! I would highly recommend them!

Cuong · Married on 10/06/2012

Bravo String played very well at our wedding ceremony. They were very professional and responsive to email. They were on time and played all the song that we selected on our playlist without a problem. We highly recommend them!

Janine · Married on 09/17/2012

We used Bravo Strings for our wedding and couldn't have had a better experience. The quartet played for our ceremony and cocktail hour and we used the DJ for our reception. The quartet sounded amazing. Communicating with them was effortless and we were able to meet with the DJ before the wedding to give him an idea of the type of music we were looking for. He completely understood what we wanted and did a wonderful job as our DJ. Highly recommended!!

Susan · Married on 08/26/2012

We hired a string trio for our daughter's wedding from Bravo Music and the hiring process, the attentiveness to our needs and questions, the vast array of choices and types of music and the performance at the weddiing were outstanding. We had such fun listening to the sample music selections and they were all played so beautifully that the only problem we had was deciding which to have them play. They gave excellent guidance and even on the day of the wedding offered some advice on the timing of the procession that made everything flow very smoothly. We are happy to reccomend Bravo Music to anyone who wants to enhance an event with lovely music beautifully performed!

Amazing musicians! They made our wedding ceremony even more beautiful!

My sincere thanks to Ripsi and the BravoStrings! You played beautiful music throughout the procession and wedding ceremony. The ability to play multiple genres of classical to modern was the perfect sound and touch we were looking for. Our guests had many compliments and I would like to extend the gratitude. Thank you, Earl and Tina

Bravo String Quartet provided beautiful music for our wedding ceremony and the cocktail hour. They have very big repertoire list to choose from and most of our special request songs already were on the list. Musicians were very flexible and agreeable to provide exactly what we wanted. Our guests loved the music and mentioned it so many times. We will definitely refer them to anyone who is looking for wedding musicians.

Hanriette · Married on 07/20/2012

The musicians with Bravo Strings were absolutely amazing. The melodies they brought to our outdoor garden wedding was incredible and touching. Since it was an Armenian/Jewish wedding, they embraced our diverse cultural differences and made us feel so comfortable. We are so happy we found Ripsi and Bravo Strings because without them our love story wouldn't have had a lasting melody.

Thanks for making our wedding a day to remember. My wife and I are extremely satisfied with your performance, as well as our guests. I will be keeping you in mind for birthday parties and family events because I now realize how classy a string quartet can really be at any gathering! Thanks again!

Jacklin · Married on 03/26/2011

Working with Ripsi and Bravo String Quartet was a real joy. They were extremely professional and talented and their performance was fantastic!. Canon in d really made my day special as I walked down the isle. Our guests were also very impressed with Bravo String Quartet's musical versatility and the fact that their repertoire was so diverse for both the ceremony and cocktail hour. I would recommend them to anyone looking for live entertainment and I would absolutely book them for my next event. Book them with great confidence; they will do an awesome job!

Helen · Married on 03/04/2011

We were looking for a talented quartet that could play modern contemporary pieces as well as the classics. Bravo Strings did amazing job in accommodating all our requests. Their incredible performance really set the tone for our day and made it unforgettable. Bravo String Quartet musicians are great musical talents; Ripsi was very professional and very accommodating. Thank you very much guys, you made our wedding day very special and very emotional.

Raphael · Married on 01/15/2011

Bravo String Quartet sounded amazing and everyone complimented us on our choice of musicians. Ripsi has been very helpful to coordinate music for our ceremony and cocktail hour. She was very professional and accommodating of all our requests.
    We will definitely pass Bravo's name along whenever possible.
    Angela and Ralph

Jessica · Married on 12/04/2010

Bravo String Quartet was absolutely brilliant. They are very talented musicians and very professional players. If there was a rating higher than 5, I would give it to them. Not only was the music fabulous, but they were exceptionally easy to work with and exceptionally accommodating. Working with Ripsi was delightful. She is very responsible and accommodating. She helped us a lot to customize the music list not just for the ceremony but also for the cocktail hour. Our guests love the music so much. We would definitely recommend Bravo String Quartet and will hire them again in the future.Jessica Nel