37 Reviews for Bravo String Quartet / Bravo Music

They were wonderful! Came for a surprise birthday present and did an amazing job. One of the guests even cried!! Highly recommend.

Profile Picture Brian, 2/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony Music

Our guests were very impressed with the quartet at the ceremony. The quartet came on time and played beautifully!

Profile Picture Matios, 7/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony Music

We hired Bravo Strings to play during our ceremony for our Disney wedding. We were very happy with their performance they played beautifully. I requested songs that were not on their Song List from their website and they were willing to play any songs as long as I could provide them with the sheet music. They were on time, professionally dressed and played beautifully. After the wedding several of my guests including my photographer mentioned that Bravo Strings asked my coordinator for money. My coordinator assumed we hadn't paid them in full and went to my mother in law for the money. We had paid Bravo Strings in full 2 weeks prior to ceremony. This to me was unprofessional. What they wanted I assume was tips, and even then you shouldn't ask for tips. I had money set aside for tips already but in my opinion tips should be given after the performance if they do a good job you determine how much of a tip should be given. It really bothered me to hear my guests, coordinator were bothered for money when everything was paid for. Except for this issue they were great.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Perla, 5/11/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Bravo String Quartet was the perfect choice for our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour. Their recommended music list was a good resource and they knew a soft version of the Persian song I wanted them to play during the ceremony (Mobarak Bad). Ripsi was very responsive and even played a demo of songs over speakerphone for me before our wedding (since I do not live in LA). Thank you for making our wedding day so special.

Profile Picture Dorna, 10/25/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Thank you. Great music. Don't slouch during the ceremony though.

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/19/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

They were spectacular! The quartet were flawless and really sounded amazing! They have the best sound and were so in tune.

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/11/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Bravo Strings did a great job and were a pleasure to have play at our wedding! Thanks again!!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 9/6/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

The musicians with Bravo String are awesome. They were professional and played great music for my wedding. Thanks to Bravo strings making my wedding classic and beautiful!

Profile Picture User4243057, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

This was one expense on which I "splurged," so I guess my expectations were really high. I have no complaints, but nothing truly commendable to note either. I am not a music expert, so I assume that this vendor is correct in saying that the following songs can only be played by a string trio (as opposed to a duo): "Winter," "Spring," "Love's Sorrow," and "Love's Joy". . Although if any of you know otherwise, it would be worth some caution when taking the vendor's word about anything.

Profile Picture User4220153, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
1.9

I corresponded with this company frequently concerning the music plans for the wedding. I listened to their samples online and was exited to have them at the wedding. I paid for 3 musicians to play strings for the prelude, whole wedding and during the cocktail hour. They required payment in advance and required transportation money to the inland empire. On my wedding day just prior to walking down the aisle the DJ realized the violinist had not arrived. Then I called them and they reported that the group was stuck in traffic. Several hours latter 2 violinist arrived at the reception and started talking to me and my husband concerning if we wanted our money back of if we wanted them to play for a little while during the reception. I was so upset I had my dad talk with them concerning the payment. They did not refund us any money because that what my Dad decided, but I felt like they should have refunded us the money due to the stress they caused. I marked them low on professionalism because they did not call and let us know they were running late, and they when they did arrive they did not have 3 violinist! I would warn against hiring them unless your wedding is within a 30 minute drive.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Jasmine, 5/27/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

My wedding guests raved about Bravo Strings!! Being the bride I got to hear them for a short period only, but what I heard was MAGNIFICENT!! Their look was classic and professional. Guests still keep saying how beautifully they played. My dad is a tenor and has been around classical music all of his life and he mentioned how much he would like to have them play for him. In my book there is no higher compliment since my dad is the biggest critic I know! I can't wait to see the video to listen further. I would highly recommend them, and in any future classical music need that I may have I don't need to look any more. Thank you Ripsi!!! Claudia Oneto Flores

Profile Picture Claudia, 5/10/14, 1 Review

Profile Picture Claudia, 5/10/14, 7 Reviews
3.8

Bravo Strings were great! We loved having them play on our special day!

Profile Picture User3670880, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Highly recommend!! Professional, Pleasant to deal with and negotiate with, Beautiful beautiful music! I got so many compliments from guests at my wedding.

Profile Picture Ronda, 12/29/13, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Bravo String Quartet was amazing! My wife and I are so happy that we went with them for our ceremony music. We had actually hired a live trio (as oppose to the quartet), but they were absolutely wonderful and very professional. I would recommend them to anyone!

Profile Picture Chris, 10/20/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

We had such a wonderful day and having Bravo Music perform was one of the highlights. I will always remember walking down the aisle and hearing Canon in D on violin. It really was fantastic and made me cry!!! Jason and I both really appreciated Bravo Music's talent and professionalism on our special day. We will make sure to recommend you to our friends and family for future events. FANTASTIC!!!

Profile Picture Allison, 7/6/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

They were responsive and professional. They were very much "matter of fact" - which is what I really appreciated.

Profile Picture Monica, 6/22/13, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Having a string quartet at my outdoor garden wedding was a real treat - I was so happy to hear Bravo String Quartet play at my ceremony. They were professional and accommodating, and they had a diverse music list.

Profile Picture Diana, 5/25/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

We chose Bravo String Quartet after careful consideration, for our wedding ceremony in Glendale on May 18th, 2013.
Having live violin players vs just an organ or taped music really added a great touch, and the quality of Bravo String Quartet was second to none.
They didn't miss a beat, the song selection and quality of performance was exactly what we were looking for.
Would highly recommend!

Profile Picture Rob, 5/18/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Thank you so much. Many of our guests came up to me to say how much they enjoyed your music. You definitely contributed to making the wedding a big success and a fun event for everyone.

Thanks again and I am so happy to have met you.

Profile Picture Pamela, 12/29/12, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Bravo Strings were very professional. They were talented, and had a very large repertoire of music that made it easy for us to choose music we wanted! I would highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Cristine, 12/21/12, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Bravo String played very well at our wedding ceremony. They were very professional and responsive to email. They were on time and played all the song that we selected on our playlist without a problem. We highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Cuong, 10/6/12, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

We used Bravo Strings for our wedding and couldn't have had a better experience. The quartet played for our ceremony and cocktail hour and we used the DJ for our reception. The quartet sounded amazing. Communicating with them was effortless and we were able to meet with the DJ before the wedding to give him an idea of the type of music we were looking for. He completely understood what we wanted and did a wonderful job as our DJ. Highly recommended!!

Profile Picture Janine, 9/17/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

We hired a string trio for our daughter's wedding from Bravo Music and the hiring process, the attentiveness to our needs and questions, the vast array of choices and types of music and the performance at the weddiing were outstanding. We had such fun listening to the sample music selections and they were all played so beautifully that the only problem we had was deciding which to have them play. They gave excellent guidance and even on the day of the wedding offered some advice on the timing of the procession that made everything flow very smoothly. We are happy to reccomend Bravo Music to anyone who wants to enhance an event with lovely music beautifully performed!

Profile Picture Susan, 8/26/12, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music

Amazing musicians! They made our wedding ceremony even more beautiful!

Profile Picture User2656108, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews