Brass Reviews

6 | New Haven, CT

6 Reviews for Brass

Liz · Married on 10/13/2013

This Brass group is fantastic! Junius is very professional, and when we met I knew we were in good hands. He asked great questions that helped him understand the vibe of our event, and what we hoped to have in the music. My husband and I are both musicians and had lots of ideas about music, but Junius was really able to meet our knowledge with his experience and knowledge of great pieces that work well for weddings and we had a perfect mix of music. They have a great extensive repertoire that could meet any couple's needs. They did fun prelude music that my guests were excitedly talking about until the end of the evening! I would recommend them very highly as a unique and special way to have live music really bring life and energy into your ceremony, and a great start to the beginning of the wedding.

Sent on 10/28/2013

David · Married on 07/10/2011

Brass was excellent, and we strongly recommend them. They were easy to communicate with, professional in all our dealings, and they sounded great at the wedding. Brass was particularly impressive given that they had to learn new music, composed especially for the ceremony.

Sent on 09/14/2011

Betsy · Married on 07/08/2011

Brass did a fantastic job providing ceremony and cocktail hour music at our wedding, and were particularly impressive in their range. We asked them to play everything from Vivaldi to Dixieland jazz with a detour into the Muppets and Super Mario Brothers in between, and they ably and energetically nailed all of them. We've since received a number of guest compliments on the entertainment.

Sent on 07/22/2011

Catherine · Married on 07/01/2011

I just recently used Brass for my July 1st 2011 wedding. They were very accommodating to my music requests-they learned Moondance by Van Morrison in less than 2 weeks for my ceremony. They were on time, in tune, & very professional. We received many compliments from my guests. I would highly recommend them to play at your ceremony.

Sent on 07/04/2011

Miranda · Married on 10/18/2010

After requesting specific music relatively last minute, the group took the time to learn it and performed it beautifully. We were very pleased.

Sent on 12/02/2010

Jacob · Married on 08/03/2002

They performed at my wedding in 2002 and were flawless. They spent quite a bit of time before the ceremony going over music selections with us and helping us pick a good processional and recessional. The seating music was great and several of our guests commented positively on the great music.

Sent on 02/17/2010