Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

21 Reviews for Brasenhill Mansion

Parking (4)
Covered Outdoor (3)
Wheelchair Access (1)
21 Brasenhill Mansion Reviews

The pictures do this historic mansion no justice. This is truly a hidden gem in the heart of Lebanon county. We were planning our wedding from 1,000 miles away and when we arrived we were blown away. The flowers were perfectly bloomed for our late August wedding.

Amy and Beth met with my sister in laws ahead of time to walk them through the property and options. They were very patient as they 'facetime'd' me so I could feel included.

Amy and Beth were there the day of the event to walk us through the rehearsal and to make sure things flowed smoothly throughout the day. The owner was there the morning of, making sure the grass was freshly mowed and looked perfect.

We stayed in the bridal suite the night of which I'd recommend for everyone. It was the perfect ending to a perfect day. It was so nice to just relax and reflect.

It is the perfect place for all events, not just weddings. Thank you ladies for making our vision become a reality and for celebrating our special day with us!

Profile Picture Anna, 8/27/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Chairs, Tables, Accommodations, Clean Up, Event Planning, Bridal Suite, Set Up, Linens

Amy and Beth were very professional and patient when I wanted to do some alternative wedding day events. They were very accommodating and put up with my bridal melt downs and a rain storm with grace. The mansion is beautiful but there is only one bathroom on the main floor which created a long line for my guests. They set up the dining room exactly how I pictured it in my head and my decorations looked great despite the rain. They do have a noise ordinance in the city that only allows the event to go until 10pm so plan accordingly. Overall Amy and Beth did a great job in spite of all the rain and changes we had to make on the day of. Amy is very patient and wants to help create the vision for the day. Beth is super nice and professional and makes sure that everything goes smoothly. they make a great team.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 6/23/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Accommodations, Clean Up, Event Planning, Bridal Suite, Set Up, Covered Outdoor, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Chairs, Tables, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

you must visit to truly appreciate the beauty of this venue . The service , the venue , the rooms , just outstanding on all levels !!

Profile Picture SHEILA, 5/20/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

We just had our wedding at Brasenhill and it could not have gone better. The venue is absolutely beautiful and Dan, the coordinator, was so helpful and fun and had so many great ideas to make our day special. It could not have been better.

Profile Picture User7294672, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I would recommend that couples see this amazing property with their own eyes. Dan and Amy went above and beyond in making our daughter's wedding amazing. Our daughter knew that Brasenhill was the place for her wedding as soon as she stepped through the doors. Mind you, this was in February and the wedding wasn't until September but the charm of this Lebanon County Mansion stole her heart.

Profile Picture Tonya, 9/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

Brasenhill Mansion will leave you breathless the moment you walk on to the property. The beautiful grounds, luscious gardens, bridal suite, men's den, captivating beauty and charm speaks volume on its own. Dan O'Donnell, the event manager, is also the most wonderful person, he will make sure you are well taken care of. He helped me plan the most perfect wedding, I could not have executed any of my ideas without his help. I let him take all my thoughts and ideas down and just run with it and what he created was so stunning. My wedding day was one of the best days ever!!

Profile Picture Pauline, 9/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Dan did such a fantastic job making sure our big day was as special as it could be. He encouraged our ideas and turned them into a beautiful reality. Dan and his team did a wonderful job setting up the venue with all of the decor we brought along. He also kicked us out and told us to relax when we were trying to do too much the morning of. He looked out for us through all the wedding planning steps and was a vast source of knowledge when we had no idea how certain aspects should flow. The mansion itself is stunning. Every room is beautifully decorated with antiques and the grounds were groomed to perfection. The venue is the perfect hidden gem in Lebanon to have a classy wedding.

Profile Picture Kristi, 9/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Bridal Suite, Set Up, Chairs, Tables, Uncovered Outdoor

You need look no further for the perfect wedding venue. After much consideration, my daughter Rachael and now son in-law Seth, had picked Brasenhill Mansion for their venue. I was very pleased with their choice. They could not have picked a better venue. Dan O'Donnell, the manager, was just awesome to work with. He and his team have great communication skills, attention to detail, and wants to make your event top priority. Every effort was made to ensure a perfect wedding, from the grounds to the table settings, just perfection. Dan even went out of his way to get cuff links for a family member who had left his at home. Everything that had been done was above and beyond anything I ever expected. Beautiful setting, planned to the smallest detail, I can not give enough praise and thanks to all at Brasenhill for the their AWESOME service. ABSOLUTELY the BEST ! +++++

Profile Picture Wendy, 9/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

There are no words to describe the beauty and uniqueness of this venue, but even more than that, it would not be what it is without its manager, Dan O'Donnell.
Dan is a phenomenal man. His goal is to make the client happy. It doesn't matter how small the detail is, he will make every effort to make sure it happens.
When the hair and make up provider that my daughter-in-law hired, and paid in advance, did not show up the morning of the wedding, Dan was all over it. He called his niece, Anne Aguilar, a wonderful stylist, to do our hair. Without Dan's quick thinking, and Anne's willingness to help, it would have been impossible to keep things on track. It all turned out beautifully. The girls all looked lovely and we are all so thankful for Dan and Anne.
When considering a location for your event, I urge you to visit the Mansion and talk to Dan about your vision. You will not be dissapointed.

Profile Picture Kimberly, 8/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

How do I write this review without making it close to a novel in length?

When my (now) husband and I were touring venues...every place was just a, "I guess we could get married here". But when we finally found Brasenhill and after our tour with Dan, we left with butterflies in our stomachs. We KNEW that this was our venue. I simply can not imagine my wedding have being held anywhere else. Brasenhill is immaculate, inside and out. The compliments we've received as to how beautiful the property and wedding were are countless. After seeing photos, all of my vendors simply COULD NOT WAIT until our wedding day to come see this beautiful venue.

Brasenhill may be a newer venue, but this is by far not Dan's first rodeo. He is a pro who absolutely knows what he is doing and genuinely has his clients desires and needs at the top of his list. Dan holds the perfect balance of calmness, enthusiasm, and authority. From having coffee and donuts ready for us when we arrived the morning of (which was JUST what I needed), to immediately reassuring me "we've got this covered" to any snafu, to giving us so much freedom to truly make our wedding day "us", Dan was so accommodating and generous in every aspect. Many people told me that day that I was the calmest bride they've seen, and Dan is largely to thank for that. I can honestly say I had zero worries with Dan in charge.

I am confident that our experience at Brasenhill could not have been beat anywhere else. As another reviewer said, GO check out Brasenhill. You will absolutely we swept away.

Profile Picture Kendra, 7/29/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Barware, China, Glassware, Linens, Uncovered Outdoor, Chairs, Tables, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Set Up

It is difficult to find the right words to capture our experience at Brasenhill Mansion. Dan, the man of many titles at Brasenhill Mansion, was always available, receptive, and patient with me (the bride) and my family. He put forth more effort than I could have imagined to insure our day was exactly what we wanted. The landscape at the Mansion requires minimal decor. Not to sound cliche, but thanks to Dan our dreams came true on June 25th, 2016- thank you Dan you are always in our

Profile Picture Misty, 6/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Chairs, Tables, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Set Up

This venue is absolutely amazing! When my mom and I (the bride) went to first visit the mansion in the summer of 2015, Dan (the venue manager) was extremely friendly and professional. He made it known that he wanted this venue to be unlike any other in regards to the options that you had for everything (and I do mean everything!) Dan used to be a florist before running the Brasenhill, so he knew what kinds of rules and regulations were frustrating for outside vendors and their customers to work with when utilizing certain venues. His goal was to make sure that this venue was your home for the day, with no outlandish regulations to worry about in the process. As my mom and I talked with Dan about our “wish list” for our perfect venue, despite our smaller wedding budget, Dan seemed to have an idea for everything!

Not only was the Brasenhill great to work with; the venue was STUNNING the day of! Dan worked extremely hard to utilize our budget in the best way possible. The day of the rehearsal, we gave Dan all the décor and linens that we made, and he set up everything for us! Dan does not set up your decorations until you leave the rehearsal, so everything is a wonderful surprise the day of the wedding! I was absolutely floored when I saw what what he had done on my wedding day! All I kept thinking was, “Oh my goodness, this is MY wedding! I can’t believe this gorgeous place is for me today!” My photographer had obviously been at many weddings before, and she said that our wedding at the Brasenhill was the prettiest she’d ever been to! You can use the venue all day, and there is also a huge bridal suite and man cave to use to get ready!

I would recommend the Brasenhill Mansion to anyone who asked! It’s a great venue for a great price!

Profile Picture Jessica, 6/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

Brasenhill Mansion was a dream come true for my June 19th, 2016 wedding. I'm so thankful I discovered it on WeddingWire, it's really a hidden gem as it's new and growing in popularity! Guests commented that the venue was so elegant and unique, seeming from a fairytale :)
Dan, the coordinator, was also amazing to work with. He is incredibly helpful and flexible and will go above and beyond to ensure you have the best day possible- he even served as a sort of wedding planner with all the advice he gave me over the meetings. We appreciated his sincerity in keeping all the services as affordable as possible. He is NOT the type to charge you any extra fee, quite the opposite. Over the process he became a friend of my family's and we're so appreciative of all he did to make our day wonderful!
Overall, if you are unsure about Brasenhill- GO. Visit. You will be swept away by the natural beauty of the grounds and garden as well the elegance of the mansion. It was so convenient to have our rehearsal, prep time in the morning, ceremony, and reception in one PERFECT location. You will love it, too!

Profile Picture Christi , 6/19/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

Gorgeous venue! I got married on June 10, a beautiful Friday evening wedding and it was perfect! The grounds are beautiful and filled with flowers around the outdoor ceremony space. Dan made sure everything was perfectly in it's place and was willing to go above and beyond for me! He does GREAT work and puts his all into it. The bridal suite is lovely and the "man cave" is such a cool spot to hang out! There's honestly so much I could say about Dan and the mansion but I would run out of space! Thank you, Dan, for making me feel like a princess on our wedding day ♥

Profile Picture Jenna, 6/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

My husband and I are so grateful to have had the opportunity to work with Dan O'Donnell for our May wedding at the Brasenhill Mansion. Dan is extremely professional and provided great quality customer service. He went above and beyond to make our day perfect, despite the rain it was just that. PERFECT! We received wonderful feedback from family and friends on how lovely, professional, and creative the decorations were...especially the flowers, bouquets, and lighting around the whole venue! We highly recommend The Brasenhill Mansion to anyone, for a wedding or any special Occasion.

Profile Picture Sara, 5/21/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Chairs, Tables, Covered Outdoor, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Set Up

Our photos, flowers, decorations and engagement were perfect (perfect is an understatement)

I gifted my girlfriend with a photo shoot at Brasenhill for our anniversary, which later turned into our surprise engagement. I contacted the event planner (Dan O'Donnell) and he was the most professional, accommodating, enthusiastic planner I've met (and I've met a lot of planners on my journey finding a place for the engagement and wedding planning). The whole property is this unique balance of elegance, class and glamour. I gave Dan an idea of how I pictured the engagement and he proved to me that he is an artist. He has all the connections for anything you want. The prices were VERY reasonable, pay them whatever they ask because it's well worth it! I would use the mansion for any occasion.

(bonus for the guys) When getting ready on your special day there's a whole man cave for him prepare with his groomsmen).

Profile Picture Kevin , 5/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Photography, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Chairs, Tables, Parking, Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Set Up, Uncovered Outdoor

Tell Dan your needs and he will do whatever he can to make your day special. Between Dan, Quentin Tavern, Meagan Nicole Photography, Tim George and everyone else who helped he day went perfect! The mansion is a beautiful place for a wedding with a hotel nearby and easy transportation! Read below for a list of links or people we used.

Look, I know how hard it is to plan a wedding. Below I provided the people we used and were happy with. I'm not trying to advertise for people but I hope to help some people out!

Wedding Venue of course: (Brasenhill Mansion)
We had the ceremony and reception outside with cocktail hour inside.

QT Catering at Quentin Tavern (Catering):
Cheaper and amazing food!/Personelle is amazing!

Tim George (Officiant)
Did a great job he still might be available??

Meagan Nicole (Photographer)
At the higher end of our budget but an amazing photographer with photos to last a lifetime.

Transportation (School Bus)
The cheapest transportation we found around the area and really friendly.
Phone: ((717) 865-4001)

Hotel:
Not going to lie, I had a difficult time setting stuff up at first with them but overall a great hotel that is nearby and they offer discounted rates for wedding block rooms, staff was super friendly. We had the rehearsal dinner
(717) 273-9800
2205 E Cumberland St, Lebanon, PA 17042

Thank you for reading all of that, I hope I helped a little!

Profile Picture Ryan, 4/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Where do I begin? The Brasenhill Mansion was the perfect wedding venue for us! The historical elegance and classic vintage feel that makes Brasenhill stunning for any wedding captured our hearts from first glance. It kept getting better as our wedding was being planned. Dan O'Donnell, the wedding coordinator, was fabulous! Not missing a beat on any level he made our day, 'OUR' day! Right down to having to switch the entire wedding day to the next day, pulling it off and having everything fall into place due to the historic blizzard of 2016! Our meal was delicious by QT Catering and our flowers by Dan were stunning! We had our intimate ceremony in the Great Room in front of the candle lite fire place. While snow sparkled on the trees all around we danced and celebrated in the beautiful enclosed sunroom. The guys got to enjoy the 'Man Cave' playing pool and darts, watching football, and relaxing on the leather couches as the girls relaxed in the elegant 'Bridal Suite'. Every room is fabulous and overflows with history and beauty. The options are endless and Brasenhill will work with you to make your day absolutely fabulous. I wouldn't have changed a thing and would do it all over again at the Brasenhill Mansion in a heartbeat! I highly recommend and cherish this venue! Thank you Dan and Brasenhill for making our dream wedding come true and even adding a little snow, well maybe A LOT of snow! It was a winter wonderland!

Profile Picture Amy, 1/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Set Up, Parking, Chairs, Tables, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware

Brasenhill Mansion is a beautiful setting for a wedding or reception. We held an intimate reception with dinner and music in the Mansion during the Christmas season. The mansion was absolutely gorgeous!! Dan O'Donnell was perfect to work with. He listened to and executed our concept for the dinner and reception with precision. The couple had some unique ideas for food presentation which was totally accommodated by Dan and his staff. Every detail for the evening was beautifully done. Brasenhill staff went above and beyond.

The Mansion maintains the intimacy and feel of inviting your friends and family into your own home. It was elegant, yet comfortable.
In one word- Perfect.

Profile Picture Cindy, 12/12/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Parking, Chairs, Tables, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Covered Outdoor, Indoor, Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Set Up

This venue is a MUST SEE and was PERFECT for our December 12th wedding! It really felt like we were hosting our wedding in our own, amazing, home. I couldn't imagine having had our wedding anywhere else. Brasenhill is so unique and classy, our guests are still talking about it 6 months later. Dan, the manager of the venue was an absolute JOY to work with. He went above and beyond to ensure our day was perfect. He was happy to step in and help coordinate the caterers, he gave me so much invaluable advice through out the entire planning process, and he even went to the store to get me a special bottle of champagne the night of our wedding because we ran out by dinnertime. I can't recommend this venue or working with Dan any more highly. Both he and Brasenhill will forever have a very special place in my heart!

Profile Picture Lynne, 12/12/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

We are so beyond grateful to have just celebrated our joining in marriage at this beautiful mansion on june 13, 2015. It was everything we ever dreamt it would or could be. There is no other way to describe our wedding than to call it a fairytale. Every couples dreams really can come true at the Brasenhill Mansion. Not only is everything about the mansion itself perfect, but the grounds are just as beautiful. We owe it all to Dan O'Donnell who made everything about this day possible. The homey and elegant feel all in one is what makes everything about this venue so perfect. I would beyond recommend the Brasenhill Mansion to anyone. To be honest, if I could do it all over again, I would in a heartbeat! Thanks again to everyone who made our day possible and so wonderful!

Daniel O'Donnell - Wedding coordinator and terrific florist / owner of Blue Heron Flowers and Unique Gifts.

Sarah Brookhart - beautiful photographer

Northeastern Entertainment, Inc. - Excellent DJ services I would highly recommend!

QT Catering - beyond delicious food. Everyone raved about them!

Cake affair - not only did our wedding cake and cupcakes look beautiful, they also tasted amazing! I also highly recommend them.

Profile Picture Taylor, 6/13/15, 1 Review