Brandon Rais Photography Reviews

13 | Livonia, MI

13 Reviews for Brandon Rais Photography

13 Brandon Rais Photography Reviews

Lauren · Married on 08/19/2017

Brandon was incredibly professional. He did a great job of maintaining a relaxed atmosphere and my family and my in-laws absolutely loved working with him. The photos are so beautiful and he captured all the moments we wanted. The photos look just like ones from a magazine! Thank you for doing such a fantastic job! I'm recommending him to everyone!

Brandon Rais Photography 1
    Brandon Rais Photography 8
    Brandon Rais Photography 9
    Brandon Rais Photography 10

Holly · Married on 06/29/2017

Brandon and Nicole did such an amazing job on my wedding and engagement photos. They have a great eye and captured such real moments. I am so happy we will always be able to look back on our wedding day :)

Roshni · Married on 05/20/2017

Brandon was an incredible photographer. Beautiful pictures and he made us feel very comfortable! We loved him!

• F

Dakota · Married on 09/02/2016

I have worked with Brandon before, and can not WAIT to have him capture my special day in Mackinaw MI this September! He captures the emotion and every detail so beautifully. As a photographer myself, the photography of my big day has been my biggest concern - but with Brandon Rias as my photographer... I have not one worry!

kate · Married on 05/14/2016

We had a wonderful experience working with Brandon and Nicole for our wedding photos. They were responsive, professional, and took time to get to know us as a couple, which came across in their photography. Our wedding photos are beautiful and we are very happy that we chose them as our photographers.

Therese · Married on 04/23/2016

Brandon and Nicole were amazing! My husband and I were on the fence about spending money on a photographer but are so happy that we did. The pictures turned out amazing and Brandon and Nicole were very easy to work with. They worked with us to find a package that fit for us.

Carrie · Married on 12/30/2015

Brandon was the epitome of professionalism and went above and beyond for our event the entire evening. He was a pure delight to work with and the photographs are spectacular!

I cannot begin to thank Brandon enough for his professionalism, attention to detail and amazing photography. Brandon arrived early, stayed late and produced unbelievable photos. He is top notch and we will be using him for future events as well as recommending him to others. You should too.

Swati · Married on 10/31/2015

We hired Brandon because we really liked his style. He was very friendly and accommodating and had some great ideas for the pictures. We are very much looking forward to seeing our final wedding photos!!

Jennifer · Married on 10/18/2015

Brandon and Nicole were awesome! Not only did they meet with us early on to get to know us as a couple, they really accomodated us and wanted to know what type of pictures we really wanted. He photographed our big day and was willing to come early to photograph us getting ready. He was enthusiastic, kind, helpful, and has a great eye for photography. He is so much fun to work with and his images are awesome! His assistant Nicole is also awesome and so helpful. I plan to use Brandon again in the future for important life events. I cannot say enough about how awesome Brandon and Nicole are.

Brandon did a great job photographing at our wedding! He was incredibly easy to work with and involved us in the entire process, and made sure that we were happy with the end product. He was fun and warm, and we were really happy with our pictures. We recommend him highly!

Nicole · Married on 08/16/2014

Brandon did such a wonderful job with our wedding photography. I couldn't have asked for anything better. He is very creative and makes you feel at ease. He has a niche for catching the moments that you don't think anyone is looking that will take your breath away.

Abha · event on: 03/01/2014

Brandon is an excellent photographer who uses his creativity to think of unusual compositions. His photographs are wonderful! We are always happy when Brandon takes our photographs.