Brandilynn Aines Photography Reviews

Brandilynn Aines Photography 3
Brandilynn Aines Photography 4

Giordan Lagasse · Getting married on 11/16/2019

So far she’s great!

The consultation went very well- she was able to provide a lot of information. We ended up booking her and so far, she’s been very responsive and great to work with!

Sent on 03/09/2019
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 02/23/2019

Dream Photographer

Brandilynn was the only photographer that I contact or considered for my wedding. After seeing how a close friends' (who also happened to be the photographer that I went to for family photos) photos turned out I knew that I wanted Brandilynn and I wasn't at all disappointed. After our first phone call I was blown away with how she already had the answer to all of my concerns, and set me completely at ease with everything. We kept having to reschedule our engagement session due to weather and were finally able meet in Richmond on Memorial Day weekend. It was super hot and humid but she was great and the pictures turned out amazing. She had amazing questionnaires to make sure that she had everything she needed and provided a timeline so that we knew what was happening when. She was super responsive anytime that I needed something. The day of she showed up and immediately got to work getting details and some candid getting ready shots. My hair and makeup ran a little long and she easily came up with a great modification to the schedule and moved right along.

It was raining the entire day and had been raining for months so everything outside was an ugly muddy mess. I was secretly super worried about how our pictures would turn out and if we would have a good variety of locations with the weather restrictions. Love is not a big enough word for how I feel about my pictures, I'm obsessed.

Sent on 03/14/2019
    Brandilynn Aines Photography 5
    Brandilynn Aines Photography 6
    Brandilynn Aines Photography 7
    Brandilynn Aines Photography 8

Chang · Married on 10/20/2018

No brainer decision

Having Brandilynn as our wedding photographer was the very first decision I made for my wedding vendor list. And the best decision.

She responds immediately to my email & message. Shows up on time, even though she had to travel hundreds of miles to meet us during the engagement shooting site. She understands the style I expect and make it happen. During the shooting, she interacts with us like an old friend.
    You don't need to wait months to get your final picture. She edited about 40 pictures on the wedding day, and I am able to receive the final edition three weeks after the wedding.

Plus, she is not only a photographer, but also a well experienced coordinator. On the wedding day, she had everything on her list, and was able to coordinate with other vendors and figured our everything in no time. My mother-in-law describes her like "oh boy, she is really good and professional"

If I am able to redo my wedding (I am 120% sure I am not going to, but every bride would look back and think about what happened right?) I definitely would change some decisions. But she will always be on my vendor list.

To sum it up, get her as your photographer. =)

Sent on 12/02/2018

Lindsey Canada · Married on 10/12/2018

Truly an amazing and affordable photographer

Brandilynn was amazing! She captured EVERY aspect of our perfect day!!! She kept me updated, and even gave suggestions throughout the wedding planning process which helped relieve a lot of stress! Highly recommend her!

Sent on 12/18/2018

Caitlin · Married on 10/27/2017

Brandilynn was absolutely amazing! She made our wedding day super special, and kept things running smoothly. Thank for you the amazing photographs. They are memories that we will treasure forever! I am so excited for you and your family as you embark on this new journey! The West Coast will be lucky to have you!!!!

Sent on 03/19/2018

Kelsea · Married on 04/15/2017

Brandi takes amazing photos. She really knows how to capture the love between two people, the happiness in a family, and the beauty in each individual.

Sent on 03/18/2018

Brandilynn Aines Photography's reply:

Kelsea thank you so much!! It was a blast documenting your wedding day!! I hope you both are doing well!! <3

Elizabeth · Married on 11/12/2016

We found Brandilynn actually through a vendor list from our reception venue and when I saw her pictures, I fell in love with her photography style. She was super helpful when I was talking to her to see what package would be best for me. When I wanted to do different photo ideas, she was very accommodating to my wants and made sure I was comfortable and happy. The day of the wedding she event surprised us with a preview of edited photos on a laptop for us during the reception - it was so cool to see photos taken just a few hours ago and it was a lovely surprise. I'm in LOVE with my wedding pictures and I'm received so many compliments - thank you Brandilynn for these amazing pictures!! :)

Sent on 01/18/2017

Kim · Married on 09/24/2016

Brandilynn is fantastic to work with. She was super fast to respond and on time for all meetings. She was very helpful in providing all kinds of helpful info.

Sent on 01/12/2017

Katlyn · Married on 06/11/2016

Brandilynn could not have been a better vendor to work with. She was was an absolute perfectionist. She was on top of the schedule and we didn't miss any photos with family members. She captured our love in a ton of photos. I am so grateful for her work.

Amanda · Married on 05/07/2016

I genuinely wish I could say "Brandilynn needs to work on the following areas" and give her a 4.5 in at least one category so my review will be taken seriously, but I can't! Brandilynn was fantastic! She really worked with my husband and me even though our wedding was nontraditional. Her openmindedness and creativity shines through! She always got back to me very quickly when I had questions and concerns about my big day. I can't say enough how grateful I am that I found her!

Katie · Married on 01/01/2016

Amazing, HUGE, Spectacular THANKS for helping to capture all the fun, laughs and love on our wedding day! We can't say enough about how wonderful it was to work with Brandilynn and Brandilynn Aines Photography! We loved getting to share our adventure with you and our wedding photos tell our story perfectly!!! From romantic lighthouse shots with a perfect sky, to silly laughs during nuptials on the beach, to crazy dance 3 year old dance moves. Amazing work and artist. Thank you! K&M Aguilar

Ashley · Married on 11/14/2015

We were so lucky to have Brandilynn as our wedding photographer! She made us feel comfortable while taking our photos and the outcome was unbelievable! It's going to be so hard to pick our favorites! I highly recommend her as a wedding photographer!!

Sent on 12/29/2015

Lauren · Married on 10/24/2015

I cannot say enough about how professional and excellent Brandilynn Aines is as a photographer and person. Friends had told me to find a photographer that you feel comfortable with and I searched for a while before stumbling on Brandilynn. From the first time we spoke I knew that she had an energetic and spiritual soul and would be an excellent “match” for my now husband and I. We met her DC about 10 months before the wedding and she also did an engagement session for us in New York City. The day of our wedding, Brandilynn arrived early and immediately started photographing details for the day. She made sure I was calm and relaxed as well and almost felt more like a friend than a photographer. Brandilynn stuck to her timeline, which made it extremely easy for the immediate families, bridal party, and my husband and I. She was efficient and non-intrusive while still getting all the shots we wanted! Her unique ideas for various photographs were awesome too. I cannot wait to see our album!

Sent on 10/30/2015

Amanda · Married on 09/12/2015

Hands down the best in the business! All photos turned out fantastic, would recommend to everyone!!

Sent on 01/12/2016

Megan · Married on 09/04/2015

Brandilynn and her other photographer did a fantastic job at our wedding. We are so grateful that we had her as our photographer! She was on point with her schedule of pics and also getting them to you in a great timely manner. I would refer her too anyone. You would miss out if you did not chose her!!

Sent on 12/22/2015

Caitlin · Married on 08/22/2015

Couldn't be happier with our photographer selection! Brandilynn was extremely detailed, organized, on-time, and flexible. She was located over an hour away from us but it wasn't a challenge at all--she is so great at communicating and keeping everything organized. She did both our engagement and our wedding pictures and we were thrilled with both photo collections. What is best about Brandilynn is her attitude--I have never worked with a less-stressed, more positive person. She had a way of putting my husband and I at ease when we took our engagement pictures and our wedding pictures. We could not be happier with the results! She was a dream to work with and I look forward to seeing more of her work.

Sent on 12/21/2015

Brandi was a fantastic photographer. She was energetic, but not pushy. She was flexible, but responsible. We love our wedding photographs. When you look at the pictures, you get a true feeling for our day and can almost hear the events they are so perfectly captured. Thank you, Brandi!

Sent on 12/28/2015

Kenneth · Married on 11/01/2014

It was raining on our wedding day and she had no problem standing outside in the cold rain for us. She worked with our budget and was very nice. Her prices are extremely reasonable. We were more than happy with our pictures and we couldn't have picked a better photographer.

Sent on 12/11/2014

Kelly · Married on 11/01/2014

Everything was so perfect!
    So friendly, flexible and had no problem battling the rain with us!

Sent on 12/23/2014

Brandilynn is available to you throughout the whole wedding process! She has tons of advice and is eager to help with anything you need. She definitely seemed like more than a photographer and it really was nice to have someone I could ask questions about different aspects of the wedding! And she gets your photos back to you very quickly and everyone loves them!!

Sent on 12/10/2014

christine · Married on 09/20/2014

Hiring Brandilynn was by far the best wedding decision we made. Our pictures were amazing and she was able to capture so many candid moments between my husband and I that are beautiful. We will be able to forever remember the day through her pictures. However, she is worth hiring for much more than just her pictures. She is incredibly personable and will make any person feel comfortable around her. My husband does not like to take pictures and was kind of dreading the engagement picture session. Brandilynn was able to make him laugh and feel at ease with the camera. That’s a feat I still haven’t been able to master even after 6 years of dating! She wasn’t pushy during the day of, but was able to keep us on a schedule. Our entire wedding party included 10 people and she was very effective at keeping their attention. During the planning process, she was easy to get a hold of and never made me feel like I had a stupid question. Overall, I would describe her as organized, thoughtful, incredibly sweet, professional, and a kick ass photographer. Moving forward, every time a friend of mine gets engaged I will recommend her to be their photographer.

Sent on 01/02/2015

Courtney · Married on 08/09/2014

Brandilynn was incredibly easy to work with, and I think it would be tough to find a better value! Her pricing is very reasonable in an area where that's difficult to find, and she does really high quality work. She was also very responsive to our questions, and got all of our images to us quickly (with the rights to print them on our own). I highly recommend her!

Sent on 12/30/2014

Jessica · Married on 06/21/2014

We were able to book Brandilynn pretty last minute and are so glad that she was able to photograph our wedding! From the beginning, Brandilynn was professional and helpful. We communicated well over email and also through a survey on her website. We were nervous before our ceremony (of course) but she put us at ease. She helped to direct us for our portraits, which we found to be very helpful. And our guests didn't even really notice that she was there during the cocktail hour and party. We liked her direct and friendly style and are very pleased with the results! We received a download link as well as a usb in the mail of all of our photos. We would highly recommend her to others! We will treasure the photos forever!

Sent on 10/21/2014

Alexandra · Married on 06/14/2014

Brandi was amazing! She did such an incredible job and captured the best day of my life! The pictures came out perfect. I definitely recommend her!

Sent on 07/21/2014
  • User3791257 · event on 01/04/2014

Great photographer! We had a wonderful time during our couples shoot!

Sent on 01/07/2014