Brandi Sisson Photography Reviews

40 | Atlanta, GA

40 Reviews for Brandi Sisson Photography

Jaide · Married on 10/25/2014

We absolutely loved our wedding photographer. She is professional and personable. This girl can do it all! We also did our engagement pictures with her too, and we have received nothing but compliments. We are so looking forward to the outcome of all her hard work on the wedding day. We plan to use her for all our big family adventures in the future!

Sent on 11/02/2014

Joyce · Married on 08/29/2014

Brandi was a total pleasure to work with! She was easy to contact, so easy to work with and her work is incredible. All of our guest loved her and so did we. You rock, Brandi! :)

Sent on 09/18/2014

Diane · Married on 05/17/2014

Brandi Sisson is an amazing and talented photographer. She has an awesome ability to think outside the box and bring whatever she is photographing to life. She is very creative at finding remarkable backdrops for her pictures. She did my daughter’s engagement and wedding photos, and I couldn’t have been any more pleased or asked for anyone better!! I would highly recommend Brandi without hesitation, and I tell anyone who will listen about her. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 07/18/2014

Brandi Sisson is an absolutely amazing photographer! I have seen her non-commercial work as well as had several photo sessions with her for different events and she has an incredibly creative eye. She is great at scouting places and backdrops for photo shoots for all people and occasions. Not to mention her prices are reasonable. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer!

Sent on 07/18/2014

Casey · Married on 04/05/2014

After hearing from a friend about your photography, my fiancé and I decided to try it out. Already after our engagement sessions we fell in love with your photos. You seem to capture the love and happiness in your shoots. I can't wait to see what you capture with our wedding and have every intention on using you for our future photo shoots and whenever we start a family! You're a terrific photographer and it shows through the images and memories you capture!!

Sent on 08/04/2014

Katelyn · Married on 03/15/2014

Best photographer around! So easy to work with and so great with small children! Not only did I gain a wonderful photographer but a friend too! Highly recommend for any occasion.

Sent on 08/12/2014

After hearing from a co-worker about Brandi Sisson Shutter Snap Photography, I reached out to her about taking our engagement photos. She was immediately wonderful to work with. During the shoot itself, we felt so at ease with her. I honestly forgot she was taking our pictures! Not only that, the pictures were absolutely perfect and captured us in a way I could not have imagined. What an incredible gift! We of course then had her for our wedding. I cannot tell you enough how much we love our pictures. The most special moments were captured perfectly and we are forever thankful! More than that, she and {Tiffany} were rocks for me when things were going wrong with timing and my wedding dress, etc. Again, what a blessing! Could not recommend more!

Sent on 07/31/2014

Brandi is amazing! I just her style of photography and she is responsibly priced! Which is hard to find!!! I would and have recommended her to everyone I know.

Sent on 10/30/2013

Nancy · Married on 04/06/2013

Brandi at Shutter Snap Photography did our wedding photography last year and all of the pictures were awesome! I hardly recognized myself (and a few family members) the pics were so good. I still use some of them as "profile" pics, because I know I'll never look that good again (if I ever did). Brandi was prompt, friendly, professional and affordable. If you want beautiful pics, have Brandi work her magic, you'll be thrilled!!!!

Sent on 08/12/2014

Lynn · Married on 05/11/2010

Working with Brandi was an absolute pleasure, all around! Even better than her easy going personality, willingness for just about anything, and her humor & finesse in stressful situations, were the incredible pictures we received after our big day. My husband and I are SO glad we chose Shutter Snap to capture our wedding, especially after our friends were recently married and were disappointed in their pictures from a different photographer. You just can't afford to take the risk on your one and only wedding day. If you want flawless, stunning pictures, hire Brandi! I recommend her every chance I get.

Sent on 07/15/2014

Denise · Married on 04/26/2010

Brandi is simply amazing and her work is breathtaking! Her edgy and creative imagination capture every moment in a unique and enchanting form. Her gift will bring your special occasion to life--making dreams come true and memories last forever.

Sent on 07/24/2014

Shelley · Married on 05/05/2007

Brandi is amazing!! Every time I get my images back I am in awe. Brandi has a way of capturing the most purest moments when shooting. She is so talented and artistic. She is great with kids and is able to capture amazing photos even when everyone is moving around. Brandi Sisson Photography is simply the best!

Sent on 03/21/2016

Brandi is the best, she is incredible and so accommodating! I sent her a list of snapshots I wanted and created a Pintrest page for her and she literally pulled it up while she was taking our photos to make sure she got every shot! She is so laid back and easy to work with! I couldn't have asked for a better experience with both our engagement session and wedding photos! She got the photos back to us sooooo quick. I don't think she automatically uses Photoshop, but when I asked her to make specific corrections on some photos she did an excellent job! The only thing I would improve on is having her make suggestions/improvements while she is photographing for instance the guys' suits looked a little disheveled, the bridesmaids and groomsmen looked a little stiff/awkward at times and some of the wedding party did not smile going down the aisle, a little reminder to smile or smoothing of the coat sleeve would have fixed this. I love that she took pictures of some of the couples at the cocktail party, I plan to send those individual photos to guests with their Thank You cards! During the first dances and ceremony I didn't even realize she was taking photos, she managed to stay in the shadows and yet get some really great pictures! Overall she is a genuine, down to earth, happy person, I only wish we could hire her to come to Italy and photograph our honeymoon!

Sent on 03/14/2017
  • Lisa

Lisa · Married on 06/28/2014

Brandi was amazing! She has such a great personality that makes getting your picture taken for several hours so much fun! She knows how to get the best shot and is a perfectionist at making sure we looked our best in each picture. Brandi is extremely easy to work with; I could give her ideas on what I wanted and she took those ideas and put her own spin and stamp on them. She's extremely creative and really knows what she is doing with photography. I would recommend Brandi to any bride in Atlanta. She's a doll and incredible kind.

Sent on 07/15/2014

Laura · Married on 09/18/2016

3.5

Brandi is such an amazing photographer and incredibly easy to work with. It was very important to my husband (then fiance) and me for our wedding photographer to be easygoing and not try to take control over our entire schedule and wedding, as many wedding photographers do. My then-fiance and I didn't want to see each other before the wedding (i.e., do a first look) and also wanted to attend our cocktail hour, and Brandi worked super quickly to accommodate our tight timeline and still took amazing photos. She is very laid back and super sweet, and was patient with some last-minute running around (and even helped me with other things because I had only one bridesmaid). It ended up raining on our wedding day, but Brandi kept a close eye on the weather so that we could still get outdoor photos in the 10 minutes it wasn't raining. I have no idea how she took so many incredible photos in the short time we were actually taking pictures. She even sent us a personalized USB with our photos on them. Hire Brandi!

Sent on 12/18/2016