25 Reviews for Brandi Lopez Photography

High-Res Images (2)
Second Shooter (1)
Liability Insurance (1)
Save the Date (1)

USE BRANDI LOPEZ FOR ANY OF YOUR PHOTOGRAPHY NEEDS! We hired Brandi to be our wedding photographer, and we could not be more happy with our experience. She is so down-to-earth, makes you feel incredibly comfortable, and did such a beautiful job with our photos. Price-wise, Brandi makes her package incredibly affordable for couples looking to not break the bank (and we all know on photography, this is one of the bank-breakers, people!). I would recommend Brandi to any couple looking to find a photographer in a heartbeat!

Profile Picture Bridget, 2/10/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

My wife and I absolutely love the photos. I would highly recommend Brandi to anyone looking to have their most important day captured.

Profile Picture Drew, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Services Used: One Event/Day, Engagement Shoot, Wedding Portraits

Brandi Lopez is an acceptional photographer with an amazing eye and edits! My husband and I asked for unique, vintage inspired photos and what we received was even better than we had hoped! She goes above and beyond for her clients and is sweet as can be! We couldn’t have asked for a better photographer for our engagement photos and wedding :)

Profile Picture Haley, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Brandi was everything I could of dreamed of for a photographer for our wedding ! She was so easy to work with and her bubbly positive attitude made things so comfortable. I will cherish every moment she captured on our big day and I will forever thank her !!!

Profile Picture Carissa, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Let me start off by saying Brandi is amazing! She took the time to really understand what it is that we were looking for and made our wedding dreams come true! The quality of her photos are truly wonderful and reasonably priced! I love the way she edits and her point of view of what the right pictures are to take. The way she uses the sun and natural light outdoors makes every photo look magical. She really took the time to get to know us and incorporate all of our ideas so we could have the most memorable photos. I also love that she gave us our own Pinterest board so we could share all of the ideas of what we wanted. We did our engagement photos and wedding photos with her. The detail shots alone were everything I could’ve hoped for! Not only is her work incredible, but her personality is just as amazing. She makes you feel very comfortable and everything feels easy. Even on our wedding day she was all about making us feel joyful and relaxed. If you’re looking for someone with natural talent, an amazing eye for detail and a wonderful personality to boot, Brandi is the way to go!

Profile Picture Kristiana, 10/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Save the Date, One Event/Day, Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Wedding Portraits

Brandi did such a great job with our wedding photos, they are beautiful! She was totally willing to accommodate our schedule: We didn't want our entire post-ceremony afternoon to be spent taking photos, because we wanted to spend time with our guests, nor did I want to do a "first look". This could have definitely be a challenge for any photographer and she was able to get a ton of AMAZING portraits in the short amount of time that I had allotted, not to mention beautiful detail shots of our venue and decorations. Many of the candid shots of our guests/couples from our reception are so beautiful they look like they were art-directed portraits, too. I loved being able to share them with our friends. Like any wedding, things were hectic when Brandi arrived, but she had worked out everything with us beforehand so she required no direction at all day-of, which was a big help. Thank you Brandi.

Profile Picture Keely, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Brandi was an absolute joy to work with! She was warm and professional, somehow managing to be everywhere at once and captured so many wonderful moments. My partner and I prefer a more candid, vintage style of photography, and Brandi's skills as a natural light photographer did not disappoint.

Profile Picture Laura, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

If you are looking for beautiful photos by a talented photographer with great energy, book Brandi now! Brandi was my photographer for my destination elopement in Iceland. Initially when I found her craigslist ad for California weddings, we had been in contact about my 2017 Santa Cruz wedding but after dabbling in the stresses of wedding planning and balancing the finances that go into it, my (now) husband and I decided to do an epic elopement on our planned trip to Iceland in September 2016.

My husband knew how important capturing beautiful photos on our big day was to me, whether we eloped or had the big wedding. When I proposed the idea of Brandi joining us in Iceland, she was stoked to be on board despite the two-month notice. I was so excited that despite an intimate wedding, we could still have beautiful photos. Brandi arrived in Iceland on an overnight flight and despite not getting much sleep, she had wonderful, positive vibes and creative energy for our elopement and the photoshoot around our wedding site after. She is really encouraging during the process and captured many candids and poses very well. She's really easy going! We met for the first time on our wedding day, but we felt like she was an old friend joining us on our big day.

After 7 weeks, we got our completed photo collection and are incredibly happy with our photos. She is amazing with using the outdoor natural lighting and the editing she used suited our photos perfectly.

Brandi runs her photography business with such professionalism and is great with communicating throughout the process. Depending on the season she may be busy with gigs, so emails will be responded to in a few days time but she is good about returning communication as soon as she can. I wish we could get married again just to have her take more beautiful photos. You will not regret booking her for your local or destination wedding or family event, promise.

Thank you so much, Brandi!

Profile Picture Kristal, 6/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Having Brandi take our engagement and wedding photos was probably one of the greatest decisions my husband and I have ever made! She was so great and so helpful with everything. We had a few incidents pop up and she was quick to help us reschedule our engagement shoot. We had a 2 day wedding and she was there for both no problem! She truly made our day even more special. Our sneak peeks are truly amazing! Brandi was also very responsive and helped with any questions or concerns we had. If you are looking for an amazing photographer who is super easy to work with I highly recommend Brandi Lopez Photography!

Profile Picture Azeneth, 6/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Brandi is fantastic. She captured our wedding with skill and her keen eye for style. I would recommend and you would be lucky to book with Brandi not only for the amazing photos but for the amazing value she offers.

Profile Picture Joei , 5/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My husband and I tied the knot in Morro Bay at Coalace Bookstore & Garden Chapel in May 2017, the women who work the venue recommended Brandi as a photographer as we had no idea where to begin in finding someone reliable, professional, and who provided quality work. Brandi was easy to reach, accommodating, and so flexible (very important to a busy and stressed out bride who has a million other things to remember).
Brandi caught all the moments that I felt were special before, during, and after the wedding. She also captured a ton of beautiful details that were special to me and to our family. I just can't help but smile when I flip through our wedding photo album, Brandi was the best choice for us and does incredible work!!
~~Side note: Brandi went above and beyond by making my newly transitioning transexual parent in-law feel comfortable in front of the camera, made farting-raspberry noises to get our teething 1 year old to smile in every shot, and also went above and beyond in finding the best spot for our portraits!! Thank you Brandi!!~~

Profile Picture Courtney, 5/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

It was a pleasure to work with Brandi. She has a talent for seeing the best shots indoors or outdoors. When we saw the photos after the wedding it was like we experienced the emotions of joy and fun from the wedding all over again. Which makes the wedding photos a true treasure.

Profile Picture Mary Jo, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

It was an honor to have Brandi as my photographer for our wedding. She did an amazing job on all the photos and was extremely easy to work with. She walked me through what was needed from us to ensure that the quality of the photos would be worth it. All of our photos came outgorgeous and I am so glad we booked her for our wedding. You won't be upset wit the quality of work.

Profile Picture Ashley, 4/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Brandi was very helpful and understanding with our wedding and planning! She's very attentive, and works with her customers to get the best photos taken! And best of all, she's very friendly and gets the best pictures taken! I will definitely recommend her and would like to work with her again sometime!

Profile Picture Carlos, 11/21/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Brandi was a perfect fit for our engagement/wedding photos. She made us feel so comfortable and was quick to respond to any questions or concerns I had. Thank you so much Brandi!

Profile Picture Megan, 10/29/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We are so happy with Brandi's work... She made us so comfortable during the wedding / portrait shoot and made sure we got photos to capture all of our precious moments. She was very patient and fun to work with while taking the pictures and all of our guests found her very approachable. As far as the editing process she finished our photos within the timeframe she gave us and kept in contact the whole time so we knew when to expect them. Her editing was beautifully done and all of the photos exceeded our expectations. We love that Brandi gave a personal touch to everything she did for us, from getting to know us at our pre-shoot meeting to the packaging she sent the flash drive in. She is clearly very passionate about her work and very very good at it! We would absolutely recommend her for any event / photo shoot and will be calling on her in the future for all of our own photography needs!

Profile Picture Carmen, 10/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Brandi is so wonderful! Her energy is so positive! She knows what she's doing Nd has a great professionally quality in handling her business. She shot my wedding and I felt comfortable giving her complete control. I feel so lucky to have found her and I can't wait to work with her again!

Profile Picture Breanna, 10/15/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, Multi. Locations

Surprise wedding! Brandi worked with me perfectly leading up to our wedding, which was a suprise for my pregnant bride. After having very loose details (on my part), Brandi was extremely helpful and flexible when it came time. We met her at a beach south of Carmel for our first look and then took a few more pictures there and at a couple of places along the way, including an amazing surreal cove that she had suggested. She was the absolute perfect choice for photographer, not only with great ideas, but as a calming presence and new friend for one of the most important days of our lives. The final pictures could not have captured the day any better and were absolutely beautiful...

Profile Picture Christina, 5/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Brandi was absolutely amazing to work with! She put my husband and I at ease while taking pictures and was fun to work with. Our pictures were returned to us quickly and edited to perfection. I was incredibly impressed! I have mentioned Brandi to all of my friends that are getting married in California. She is just the best!

Profile Picture Lauren, 5/27/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Brandi is absolutely amazing. She photographed our wedding in Big Sur, and I can't recommend her highly enough. We're a very laid back couple, and she did an awesome job of capturing all of the little moments without being that "pushy photographer" that we were trying to avoid. Amazing job, and amazing photos. We have several printed on canvas wraps in our home and will treasure them always.

Profile Picture Jaime, 11/1/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Brandi was amazing to work with and gave us the best wedding photos we could've asked for! She is so talented! She is super sweet and so easy to work with and also affordable. She's the best, you won't regret it!

Profile Picture Heather, 10/6/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Wedding Portraits

If you are considering Brandi, stop thinking and book her! She shot my engagement photos and wedding in July and I love them all. She is great. She is friendly. She takes the time to understand what you want, and she makes you smile while you do it. I'd choose Brandi as my photographer over and over- in fact, I plan to!

Profile Picture User7516193, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Choosing Brandi to capture our special day was a great decision. She is friendly and very talented! Her willingness to travel and her artistic skill allowed me to get the wedding pictures I always wanted.

Profile Picture Francesca, 10/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, One Event/Day, Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, Wedding Portraits

We are so happy to have chosen Brandi to be our wedding photographer. She made us feel so comfortable for our engagement shoot and even though we didn’t have a detailed schedule for our wedding she was still able to capture all the great moments. Our wedding photos came out beautiful and I don’t think anyone else could have done a better job.

Profile Picture Mandy, 1/5/18, 2 Reviews