Brandi Lopez Photography Reviews

Brandi Lopez Photography 7
  • Jerilyn

Jerilyn · Getting married on 05/18/2019

Brandi is amazing!!

My brother referred my fiancé and I to Brandi for our engagement photos. From beginning to end she has been absolutely wonderful! When we first reached out to her she immediately messaged me and was completely transparent. She led the way through out the entire process and for not knowing what to do she was so helpful and laid it all out for us. The pricing was easy to understand and she gave us the opportunity to pick out a place that we felt comfortable with and once you decide where you want your shot, she will go to the area and assess it for the best shots. The day of she was amazing, such a talent and found all the best spots to capture us in our moments. It was so simple and felt natural all thanks to her positive attitude. A week after the shot we received a couple sneak peeks and then it took about 3 1/2 weeks to get our photos sent to us via link and then we received in the mail the usb of our photos. She's a great photographer and you would be silly if you don't go with her! We highly recommend Brandi!

Sent on 03/06/2019
    Brandi Lopez Photography 8

Kathryn Wright · Getting married on 04/27/2019

Amazing Photographer!!

Brandi is such an amazing photographer!!! I am not super confident in front of a camera and was nervous about engagement photos, but Brandi made taking photos easy and fun. The pictures of my fiancé and I turned out amazing and Brandi capture such a special moment in our lives. I highly recommend to anyone interested in high quality photos that you can keep for a life time!

Sent on 02/26/2019
    Brandi Lopez Photography 9
    Brandi Lopez Photography 10

Ariana · Married on 10/27/2018

Absolutely Perfect!!

I have nothing but amazing things to say about Brandi!!! When looking for a wedding photographer, I was pretty clueless on the whole process. We were from out of town, and I ran across her profile on Wedding Wire. After seeing Brandi’s work, I knew she was the perfect fit for my husband and I. She was so easy to work with and communicate with, from our engagement photos to our wedding. I am still in awe at how wonderful our photos turned out. Brandi captured every detail and moment, and I will forever be grateful to her for that. She is beyond creative and will make the entire experience easy and fun! She truly exceeding our expectations.

Sent on 01/18/2019
    Brandi Lopez Photography 11
    Brandi Lopez Photography 12
    Brandi Lopez Photography 13
    Brandi Lopez Photography 14

Chris · Married on 05/26/2018

Brandi was so kind and accommodating for our wedding and engagement shoot! I am notorious for being a bad photo subject and she made me look like a pro. You can't help but smile! She went out of her way to make us comfortable and relaxed and that made all the difference. She has a colorful, warm style that captured a beehive of emotions gracefully and elegantly. True, real - not pretentiously staged or fake. Raw emotion expertly framed. Brandi is a real professional that delivered exactly what we were looking for to capture this special period of our lives. Thank you Brandi!

Sent on 09/11/2018

Heidi · Married on 05/19/2018

Brandi was absolutely amazing! The photos were more than we ever imagined- they were absolutely stunning. Brandi is also so easy going, kind and fun. She really helped make our day the best. We would highly recommend Brandi to any couples looking for an awesome experience and beautiful photos to capture their special day.

Sent on 10/09/2018

Shaina · Married on 05/12/2018

Amazing photos

So where should I start. Brandi was amazing. We are from out of town but found her through some friends. We looked at her Instagram page and were blown away at the quality of her pictures. We both agreed that we wanted her to take our wedding photos. The day of the wedding she showed up early and got started right away. She took the most beautiful pictures and really captured the essence of the moment. All the smiles and tears, laughter and hugs. She even helped us surprise our family with the news of our pregnancy. She got all of their reactions. It was great. She took her time and took photos of each family member with us. After the wedding we walked down to a nice area on the beach and took photos. She helped us pose and really loosen up. All of our pictures turned out amazing. She made us feel very special on our wedding day. I couldn’t recommend her enough.

Sent on 12/31/2018
    Brandi Lopez Photography 15
    Brandi Lopez Photography 16

Leah · Married on 04/13/2018

Brandi was awesome! From engagement pictures to the big day, her attention to detail and professionalism was outstanding while still creating a playful and relaxing atmosphere for her clients. I would highly recommend her for any photography needs!

Sent on 07/07/2018

Bridget · Married on 02/10/2018

USE BRANDI LOPEZ FOR ANY OF YOUR PHOTOGRAPHY NEEDS! We hired Brandi to be our wedding photographer, and we could not be more happy with our experience. She is so down-to-earth, makes you feel incredibly comfortable, and did such a beautiful job with our photos. Price-wise, Brandi makes her package incredibly affordable for couples looking to not break the bank (and we all know on photography, this is one of the bank-breakers, people!). I would recommend Brandi to any couple looking to find a photographer in a heartbeat!

Sent on 03/02/2018
    Brandi Lopez Photography 17
    Brandi Lopez Photography 18

Drew · Married on 11/18/2017

My wife and I absolutely love the photos. I would highly recommend Brandi to anyone looking to have their most important day captured.

Sent on 04/06/2018

Haley · Married on 11/18/2017

Brandi Lopez is an acceptional photographer with an amazing eye and edits! My husband and I asked for unique, vintage inspired photos and what we received was even better than we had hoped! She goes above and beyond for her clients and is sweet as can be! We couldn’t have asked for a better photographer for our engagement photos and wedding :)

Sent on 04/08/2018
    Brandi Lopez Photography 23
    Brandi Lopez Photography 24
    Brandi Lopez Photography 25

Carissa · Married on 11/11/2017

Brandi was everything I could of dreamed of for a photographer for our wedding ! She was so easy to work with and her bubbly positive attitude made things so comfortable. I will cherish every moment she captured on our big day and I will forever thank her !!!

Sent on 04/03/2018

Heather · Married on 11/04/2017

Perfection!

Brandi is an amazing photographer! She really took the time to get to know us as a couple. She found out exactly what our expectations were and executed them perfectly. We could not have been happier! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Sent on 01/21/2019
    Brandi Lopez Photography 26
    Brandi Lopez Photography 27
    Brandi Lopez Photography 28
    Brandi Lopez Photography 29
    Brandi Lopez Photography 30

Kristiana · Married on 10/20/2017

Let me start off by saying Brandi is amazing! She took the time to really understand what it is that we were looking for and made our wedding dreams come true! The quality of her photos are truly wonderful and reasonably priced! I love the way she edits and her point of view of what the right pictures are to take. The way she uses the sun and natural light outdoors makes every photo look magical. She really took the time to get to know us and incorporate all of our ideas so we could have the most memorable photos. I also love that she gave us our own Pinterest board so we could share all of the ideas of what we wanted. We did our engagement photos and wedding photos with her. The detail shots alone were everything I could’ve hoped for! Not only is her work incredible, but her personality is just as amazing. She makes you feel very comfortable and everything feels easy. Even on our wedding day she was all about making us feel joyful and relaxed. If you’re looking for someone with natural talent, an amazing eye for detail and a wonderful personality to boot, Brandi is the way to go!

Sent on 02/12/2018
    Brandi Lopez Photography 38
    Brandi Lopez Photography 39
    Brandi Lopez Photography 40

Keely · Married on 09/23/2017

Brandi did such a great job with our wedding photos, they are beautiful! She was totally willing to accommodate our schedule: We didn't want our entire post-ceremony afternoon to be spent taking photos, because we wanted to spend time with our guests, nor did I want to do a "first look". This could have definitely be a challenge for any photographer and she was able to get a ton of AMAZING portraits in the short amount of time that I had allotted, not to mention beautiful detail shots of our venue and decorations. Many of the candid shots of our guests/couples from our reception are so beautiful they look like they were art-directed portraits, too. I loved being able to share them with our friends. Like any wedding, things were hectic when Brandi arrived, but she had worked out everything with us beforehand so she required no direction at all day-of, which was a big help. Thank you Brandi.

Sent on 02/20/2018
    Brandi Lopez Photography 41
    Brandi Lopez Photography 42

Laura · Married on 07/29/2017

Brandi was an absolute joy to work with! She was warm and professional, somehow managing to be everywhere at once and captured so many wonderful moments. My partner and I prefer a more candid, vintage style of photography, and Brandi's skills as a natural light photographer did not disappoint.

Sent on 11/27/2017

Haley · Married on 07/01/2017

Brandi photographed both our engagement photos and wedding. She was absolutely wonderful to work with, and we couldn't love our photos more. She did an excellent job of capturing the small details and our personalities. We plan to continue to use her talent to capture many more of our families milestones.

Sent on 09/30/2018
    Brandi Lopez Photography 47
    Brandi Lopez Photography 48
    Brandi Lopez Photography 49

Kristal · Married on 06/19/2017

If you are looking for beautiful photos by a talented photographer with great energy, book Brandi now! Brandi was my photographer for my destination elopement in Iceland. Initially when I found her craigslist ad for California weddings, we had been in contact about my 2017 Santa Cruz wedding but after dabbling in the stresses of wedding planning and balancing the finances that go into it, my (now) husband and I decided to do an epic elopement on our planned trip to Iceland in September 2016.

My husband knew how important capturing beautiful photos on our big day was to me, whether we eloped or had the big wedding. When I proposed the idea of Brandi joining us in Iceland, she was stoked to be on board despite the two-month notice. I was so excited that despite an intimate wedding, we could still have beautiful photos. Brandi arrived in Iceland on an overnight flight and despite not getting much sleep, she had wonderful, positive vibes and creative energy for our elopement and the photoshoot around our wedding site after. She is really encouraging during the process and captured many candids and poses very well. She's really easy going! We met for the first time on our wedding day, but we felt like she was an old friend joining us on our big day.

After 7 weeks, we got our completed photo collection and are incredibly happy with our photos. She is amazing with using the outdoor natural lighting and the editing she used suited our photos perfectly.

Brandi runs her photography business with such professionalism and is great with communicating throughout the process. Depending on the season she may be busy with gigs, so emails will be responded to in a few days time but she is good about returning communication as soon as she can. I wish we could get married again just to have her take more beautiful photos. You will not regret booking her for your local or destination wedding or family event, promise.

Thank you so much, Brandi!

Sent on 12/11/2016

Matt · Married on 06/17/2017

I don't believe it's taken me(Matt and Sophia) a year to write this review, as Brandi was definitely worth an IMMEDIATE and INCREDIBLE review. As the groom, I didn't know much as to how the whole photography thing was supposed to work, but with Brandi, that didn't even matter. She made every single person at our wedding feel incredibly comfortable with every shot she took. Most importantly, the pictures look FANTASTIC, and she captured so many perfect moments that we were so happy to see again after our big day. We got SO lucky finding Brandi, and we would recommend her for any event 100 times over! THANK YOU, BRANDI LOPEZ!

Sent on 06/18/2018
    Brandi Lopez Photography 50
    Brandi Lopez Photography 51
    Brandi Lopez Photography 52
    Brandi Lopez Photography 53

Azeneth · Married on 06/09/2017

Having Brandi take our engagement and wedding photos was probably one of the greatest decisions my husband and I have ever made! She was so great and so helpful with everything. We had a few incidents pop up and she was quick to help us reschedule our engagement shoot. We had a 2 day wedding and she was there for both no problem! She truly made our day even more special. Our sneak peeks are truly amazing! Brandi was also very responsive and helped with any questions or concerns we had. If you are looking for an amazing photographer who is super easy to work with I highly recommend Brandi Lopez Photography!

Sent on 08/21/2017

Joei · Married on 05/28/2017

Brandi is fantastic. She captured our wedding with skill and her keen eye for style. I would recommend and you would be lucky to book with Brandi not only for the amazing photos but for the amazing value she offers.

Sent on 09/22/2017

Courtney · Married on 05/24/2017

My husband and I tied the knot in Morro Bay at Coalace Bookstore & Garden Chapel in May 2017, the women who work the venue recommended Brandi as a photographer as we had no idea where to begin in finding someone reliable, professional, and who provided quality work. Brandi was easy to reach, accommodating, and so flexible (very important to a busy and stressed out bride who has a million other things to remember).
    Brandi caught all the moments that I felt were special before, during, and after the wedding. She also captured a ton of beautiful details that were special to me and to our family. I just can't help but smile when I flip through our wedding photo album, Brandi was the best choice for us and does incredible work!!
    ~~Side note: Brandi went above and beyond by making my newly transitioning transexual parent in-law feel comfortable in front of the camera, made farting-raspberry noises to get our teething 1 year old to smile in every shot, and also went above and beyond in finding the best spot for our portraits!! Thank you Brandi!!~~

Sent on 08/10/2017

Mary Jo · Married on 05/20/2017

It was a pleasure to work with Brandi. She has a talent for seeing the best shots indoors or outdoors. When we saw the photos after the wedding it was like we experienced the emotions of joy and fun from the wedding all over again. Which makes the wedding photos a true treasure.

Sent on 10/10/2017

Ashley · Married on 04/29/2017

It was an honor to have Brandi as my photographer for our wedding. She did an amazing job on all the photos and was extremely easy to work with. She walked me through what was needed from us to ensure that the quality of the photos would be worth it. All of our photos came outgorgeous and I am so glad we booked her for our wedding. You won't be upset wit the quality of work.

Sent on 07/17/2017

Haley · Married on 03/18/2017

Brandi was amazing to work with for both our engagement session and wedding! My husband and I were initially nervous to be in front of the camera but Brandi got us through it and made us feel so at ease and natural.
    The day of the wedding she was so responsive, helpful, and intuitive. Our wedding day had a jam-packed schedule and she pushed through it amazingly! (That was our fault--we tried jamming everything into a short amount of time--but she was awesome about it!)
    She even stayed longer than our agreed upon time frame because we were running a little behind. I told her that she didn't have to stay since it was already past the time she was supposed to leave but she insisted, with grace, that she stay to capture the last few important moments (bouquet toss, etc.). That's just one example of her amazing customer service. Another example is her willingness to travel! She made the long drive from SLO to Sacramento twice for us which was awesome of her and convenient for us!

When it came to the cost, we loved that Brandi was so willing to be flexible. At the time of our wedding I was in the middle of a non-paid teacher credential program and my husband was putting in tons of OT just to get us through our monthly bills and expenses. We really appreciated that she was willing to work out a price that fit our budget, but was also fair for her as well.

The best thing about working with Brandi, besides the above mentioned, was that you can clearly see the passion and love she has for photographing people's most special moments. She's such a down to Earth lady! It felt like she was another one of our friends celebrating with us, not just "the photographer," and I really liked that!

Our pictures came out amazing, and we couldn't be happier that we decided to go with Brandi!

I can't wait to have her capture future special moments for us!

Thank you Brandi, for being so awesome and magical at what you do!

Sent on 07/11/2017

Carlos · Married on 11/21/2016

Brandi was very helpful and understanding with our wedding and planning! She's very attentive, and works with her customers to get the best photos taken! And best of all, she's very friendly and gets the best pictures taken! I will definitely recommend her and would like to work with her again sometime!

Sent on 03/20/2017