Bramblewood Reviews

33 | Mc Donald, PA

33 Reviews for Bramblewood

Heather · Married on 09/10/2016

I can't express how happy my husband and I were with our wedding at Bramblewood! The place is absolutely beautiful! Cindy, Bethany & Emma made sure every little detail was perfect! We ordered all of our flower arrangements from Bramblewood & they were the most amazing arrangements I have ever seen! If you are looking for a barn venue look no farther, this is beyond perfect!

Sent on 11/07/2016

Megan · Married on 07/30/2016

My husband and I booked Bramblewood the minute we saw it. It is absolutely beautiful and our guests felt the same way after they saw it. Everyone loved it and raved about how pretty it was all night. Bethany, Emma, and Cindy are fantastic wedding coordinators and I was not worried about anything the day of our wedding! Everything ran so perfectly because of them. It is also affordable and you are able to pick your caterer and bring in your own alcohol. I highly recommend this place to anyone looking for a barn venue.

Sent on 08/11/2016

Karen · Married on 07/18/2015

Perfect is the only word to describe this venue. During their first season (2015) ever of doing weddings, they were so professional the entire time and it had seemed like they had been doing this for years! Everyone from the owner (Cindy), to the coordinators (Bethany and Emma), to the parking lot attendants, were professional and kind, and made my guests feel welcome. They were so accommodating and flexible. I highly recommend purchasing your flowers from this venue if you book with them. They were stunning, and extremely affordable; we received so many compliments!! The ceremony site was absolutely gorgeous and the spot of my dreams to marry my husband! Thank you, Bramblewood, for making our big day a day we will never forget. It was perfect! Don't pass this spot up!

Sent on 07/22/2015

Bethany · Married on 09/06/2014

Best Wedding Venue is Pittsburgh!

Couldn’t have had a better experience at Bramblewood! They did everything possible to make sure I had the best day of my life! If you want a perfect day with zero stress, choose Bramblewood!

Sent on 12/31/2018

Kaylee · Married on 06/16/2018

Bramblewood was absolutely amazing! My husband and I were blown away by their venue and how Bethany and Emma worked so well with us. They set up everything so perfectly. I couldn’t have asked for a better experience. Our wedding day on 6.16.18 ran so smoothly and they helped us with everything we needed. Our photographer even said it was the most beautiful venue she had ever been to. I highly recommend this gorgeous place. Thank you so much! If we could give them a 10 we would!

Sent on 06/23/2018

Emily · Married on 08/19/2017

My wedding was perfect! Bramblewood did such a great job! If you're looking to have some amazing photo's from your wedding, great food, and beautiful views everywhere this is the place to go. For a barn wedding we made it very glam and you can do what you want! They have a lot of extras you can use for center pieces and decor items around the barn and outside. That helped out a lot and saves you some money so you don't have 30 of these items that you won't use again. The flowers they use are beautiful as well straight from their garden! Everyone who worked there was amazing and helped you throughout the whole engagement! Farm to table and fresh everything is the way to go! I wish the wedding could of lasted longer, but we have a very memorable and amazing wedding!

Sent on 10/09/2017
  • Tara

Tara · Married on 06/08/2019

Magical day!

Having our reception at Bramblewood was one of the best choices we could have made! From start to finish they were there to help me navigate the planning process. Not to mention how gorgeous the barn and surrounding property is. Our photos turned out spectacular and people couldn't stop talking about how unique it was inside. From their professionalism and willingness to help, to being able to pick out decor from their inventory and other small touches they made planning from out of town way less stressful!

Sent on 06/18/2019

Karilynn · Married on 07/01/2017

We had the wedding of our dreams at Bramblewood. I have so many wonderful things to say. First, pictures understate the beauty of this venue. The barn is so well kept and the craftsmanship is top notch. They installed a beautiful bar after we booked, and it was really an added bonus. And the ceremony site is absolutely gorgeous. We even lucked out with the most stunning sunset, which made for incredible photos and an amazing evening for us to enjoy. Our guests are still ranting and raving about our wedding even a month later. We will be for the rest of our lives. Second, Bethany, Emma and Cindy were incredibly wonderful to work with from start to finish. They were so organized, helped us through every little detail I never would have thought of, and they were incredibly patient with me during any changes, questions, concerns or anything that came up. They were also very responsive, too. I was impressed with how they ran everything from on our big day. You can tell they love what they do, and boy are they good at it. Third, Bramblewood offers a lovely collection of wedding decorations at no additional cost. If you're interested in this venue, you're probably interested in rustic wedding full of Pinterest-esque decorations. I was, and I didn't have to make a single thing! What a weight off of my shoulders. Every little detail was so perfect, even some of my male guests were commenting how perfect every little detail was (haha!). Some other particulars for anyone interested in this venue...we did buy the jars of honey as favors. I was really happy with the size, and our guests loved them, too. We also bought the air conditioning upgrade (admittedly we had a bit of sticker shock with the cost which we weren't expecting, but I believe this will be built into 2018 costs) and the barn was a wonderful temperature for our July 1 wedding, but it wasn't a blazing hot day. Many barns don't have air conditioning, so this definitely sets them apart!

Sent on 08/05/2017