Brad Trigger Disc Jockey Service Reviews

39 | Virginia Beach, VA

39 Reviews for Brad Trigger Disc Jockey Service

Cindy · Married on 05/06/2017

From our first meeting when we hired Brad to DJ our daughter's wedding, he was in constant contact with us. He sent several questionnaires for us to fill in, which put a personal touch on the special day. We met many times beforehand to make sure we were satisfied with everything he provided. On the big day, he was prompt and had music playing for the first guests as they arrived. He played a mixture of music to suit all age levels. The Newlewed game was a lot of fun and entertained the guests! We had many guests mention that they had never been to a wedding where so many different age groups were up and dancing for most of the night. Brad definitely made Lauren and Joey's wedding day a very special memory. We were honored to be the last wedding he worked before retiring to enjoy life at the beach!

Brad made my wedding! He kept the feeling up beat and exciting and we knew exactly was to come next! Our wedding was perfect because of brad and everything he did! Thank you so much!

Erin · Married on 10/17/2015

Brad Trigger is the most professional, responsive, flexible, supportive, creative and hard-working Disc Jockeys you will ever find! He not only helped guide us through the song selection stage and with coordinating all of the details that help make a wedding run smoothly, Brad also kept everyone moving on the dance floor during our reception! We repeatedly heard from our guests how much they enjoyed the reception because of how awesome our DJ Brad was! I've had the pleasure of attending multiple events deejayed by Brad and each and every one was run seamlessly... but, our wedding was by far the best! Thank you so much for being a big part of our special day, Brad! It wouldn't have been the same without you! I hope you continue blessing people with this amazing gift you have and change your mind about retirement!

Kathy · Married on 05/23/2015

Future couples will NOT be disappointed! Brad Trigger deejayed the back yard reception for my daughter's wedding. He spared no effort at finding out every detail he could to make the experience enjoyable and memorable for everyone there. He did his homework because he knew just what to play and when to play it. Our guests often commented about how much they liked not only his music but the way he presented everything. Brad enjoys what he does and it shows in his work. He made sure that nobody left without a good time. His communication was outstanding.

Allison · Married on 05/23/2015

Brad Trigger deejayed my wedding in May 2015. He was AWESOME!! He played our favorite songs, and great songs for everybody to dance to or just have conversation. He asked a lot of questions ahead of time to make sure everything was perfect and it was. He mixed a great personality with the crowd, played games with us, had special dances, anything we asked for! Brad helped to make it even more of the most wonderful day of my life. I will definitely recommend him to anyone!

Jenna · Married on 12/27/2014

My wedding was 12/27/2014 and it was the best night ever! I was very happy with how Brad personalized everything and did his best to make everything perfect. He played an awesome variety of music, he made sure to play songs the groom and I asked for and still tried to honor our guests requests. The night ran smoothly and Brad was really on top of things!

Lisa · Married on 12/27/2014

Thankful for Brads DJ services! HE kept US organized! His flexibility in meeting with our family prior to the wedding and for set up will NOT be forgotten! He went above and beyond DJ services for us! The music he played was exactly what we wanted! Loved the Newley wed game for the couple! He took the time to make momentos for the bride and groom as well! All around great guy and wonderful DJ.... Like having one of your family being the DJ! THANK YOU BRAD TRIGGER!!!!!!!

Brad was fantastic! He was very professional and friendly. He was more than willing to cater to our tastes in music, listened to our requests, and adapted the music throughout our reception in response to what our guests seemed to like. I have received nothing but compliments about Brad. He was wonderful and made our wedding reception so much fun!

Brad was the perfect DJ for our wedding and it was a pleasure to work with him. He was very friendly and easy to work with. At our first meeting months before the wedding, he was very nice and very thorough about getting all of the information and made us feel much more relaxed knowing that he was going to be taking care of us. He was thinking of things that we didn't even think about and we could both tell how professional he was. He was always very easy to contact when we had questions, and was helpful in suggesting the perfect songs for the right occasion. He sent us the itinerary weeks before the wedding, so that we were able to coordinate with everyone else, and it couldn't have been a better night. We also did the "Newlywed Game" during our reception (another one of Brad's great suggestions), and it was perfect and added some comedy and a personal touch to our special night. Everyone that I talked to all night had nothing but great things to say about Brad and everyone we talk to now about the wedding keeps saying "Your DJ was awesome!" He also gave my wife and me a copy of our wedding playlist on CD, which was very special for us.
    We obviously highly recommend Brad for anyone looking for a DJ. Planning for a wedding can be very stressful, but with Brad you know you are getting a professional who is going to take care of you and it will one less thing to worry about because you'll know you have the best DJ around.

Megan · Married on 06/28/2014

My new husband and I are completely thrilled with Brads services. Since the wedding, we have only heard great things about the celebration... people have said "they had a blast", "it was the best wedding they'd been to", and "your wedding will be the one we all measure up to".... What great reviews of our day!!! I know this was hugely due to Brad's skillful DJ services. It was obvious to us that he were attentive to our crowd, playing the right kind of music to get everyone dancing. He was so great to mention our guestbook (which is FULL now) and the whole evening went so smoothly! We just loved hearing our love story and it shows how much Brad payed attention to who we are. He made our evening so special. Throughout the whole planning process, Brad was extremely easy to contact and talk to. He felt like family!!! Even with all my hesitations and quick changes in decisions, Brad was always accommodating and offered the best advice. He truly knows what he's talking about and it showed. We had the BEST WEDDING because of him :) Thanks Brad!

Kristina · Married on 05/03/2014

Brad was the DJ for our wedding and he was a pleasure to work with. My husband and I live outside of the state in which we were married but Brad made it very easy for us to plan with him remotely. He provided sample playlists, music, etc and worked closely with us to put together our personalized timeline. He even suggested some fun activities to make sure our guests stayed engaged and involved. Best of all he provided us with a cd of some of our wedding songs so we have the ability to listen to it and bring back those precious memories whenever we want! Very glad we had Brad as a part of our day and would recommend him again!

Jeff and Maureen · Married on 10/05/2013

In a way, it was a blessing that our original DJ backed out on doing our daughter's wedding at the last minute. This turn of events is what led us to Brad Trigger DJ Service, which is where we should have gone in the first place ... Since Brad is definitely the absolute best! Brad quickly turned a potential disaster into a huge SUCCESS! He is a great person to work with - easy going with a terrific personality. From a single meeting, over a bagel, he organized our thoughts and needs and established our trust and confidence. The day of the wedding, he was an expert and professional. He set up on time, handled the Master of Ceremony duties flawlessly, played excellent quality music, entertained the crowd and set the pace for a exquisite yet fun-filled evening. Kudos and thanks go to Brad - who will in my book always be the Monarch of Music.

courtney · Married on 09/21/2013

The absolute best and most fun dj ever!! I would highly recommend brad for any and every event!!! Thank you so much for making our day so amazing. We couldn't have done it without you!!!

Bill · Married on 05/25/2013

He was excellent, professional and lots of fun!

Sally · Married on 05/18/2013

You were most perfessional through out our entire wedding. You also made our day the most special day by doing everything we requested you to do for us. I loved that you warned us about each event that was coming up and also made sure it was ok to do it at that time. I can not thank you enough for helping us and making this the most wonderful wedding. You truely are the BEST. Thank you so very much. With love Sally and Nate Trible

Miho · Married on 04/27/2013

Brad did an amazing job at our wedding! He made our wedding reception so fun and entertaining! He came up with many options for us to do (ie. wedding game, love story intro) and made our reception so unique and special. Great song selections and everything went smooth. Very organized with itinerary. Tons of compliment from our guests :) We had an amazing time and wouldn't change a thing!

Brad Trigger was amazing. All my guests had a great time and raved about him. He made our day perfect and our love story he did was perfect too. I would recommend him to everyone who wants to have a blast at their reception.

Brad Trigger is a fantastic DJ, so professional, accomodating, understanding and helpful. Brad did everything we asked and more. He was so responsive to us prior to the wedding, and the day of he helped to ensure everything ran smoothly according to schedule, and the music was fantastic - our guests are still raving about how wonderful the playlist was. He really listened to what we wanted, and I felt he put a very personal touch on our reception. I will highly reccomend Brad!

Megan and Ryan · Married on 10/06/2012

Brad was an amazing DJ at our wedding. He listened and cared about what we wanted and helped us along the way. He always responded right away in emails we sent him with questions or for advice (which you don't always receive that with some vendors). He was very professional and was also a lot of fun. We both had an amazing time and our guests did as well. We are so glad he was apart of our special day!

Sherry · Married on 08/25/2012

Brad was an excellent dj.. Very professional, people friendly & fun! Would highly recommend him.

• Wendy

Wendy · Married on 06/23/2012

Brad made our reception so enjoyable and fun! He played various genres of music and worked very well with our coordinators and was able to work well with our wishes and ideas. He always kept his lines of communication open and was able to accommodate our needs. He was awesome!!

Stephani · Married on 05/20/2012

It was such a joy to have Brad dj our reception. Brad was extremely professional and any email that I wrote, I would have a response back that night or the next day. The reception could not have gone any smoother. My guests were all very impressed with the music selection and their favorite part was the Newlywed Game. I would highly recommend Brad to dj any event you are having!!!!! Brad- Thank you for such a wonderful wedding reception!

Heather · Married on 05/18/2012

You were absolutely amazing! The reception and music was fantastic and flawless and we owe that to you! Everyone from the wedding agreed on the same two things....how great the food was :) and how amazing the DJ was!! Thank you for everything!! I will definitely recommend you to anyone that is looking for a DJ!! You were awesome!!

Jessica · Married on 03/31/2012

Brad helped create a magical experience for our wedding! He is down-to-earth, punctual, well-prepared, creative, personable, and easy to get in touch with. I highly recommend him to any Bride and Groom who wish to work with a DJ who will make this area of wedding planning stress-free and fun! Brad even provided many lovely "extra" touches to our reception that surprised me and my Groom. We were both touched and have heard nothing but praises for Brad from our wedding guests!

Lindsay · Married on 12/31/2011

Brad rocks! He was an incredible DJ and was exactly what we were looking for and more! He was conscious of the audience, fun, energetic, and played the perfect blend of music. His extras made the night! We had several people say the highlight of the reception was the game Brad played with my Husband and I. I VERY HIGHLY recommend Brad Trigger to anyone planning their wedding or any other special event! Exceptional services!