Brad Ryan Photography Reviews

58 | Milwaukee, WI

58 Reviews for Brad Ryan Photography

Katie · Married on 07/01/2011

Love, love, love Brad!!!
    Brad did an amazing job as our photographer. He was relaxed but was also on top of everything. He got gorgeous shots and captured the momenmts that you might tend to overlook or forget. I did not want something traditional or too posed and Brad had the greatest ideas to make the pictures unique and custom to you. I couldn't be happier and he is truly a diamond in the rough. His artistic ability and his eye for fabulous photography will put him in high demand. You will not be disappointed, guaranteed....

Sara · Married on 03/19/2011

Brad did a great job with both our engagement and wedding photos! The pictures were creative and fun, but he was also able to get some traditional photos since my family wanted some. He went to multiple locations for our wedding photos and we had so much fun. And we got the photos back within a few weeks! I would definitely recommend Brad to any of my friends!

Breana · Married on 10/23/2016

I couldn't have been happier with Brad Ryan Photography. I had decided photos would be one of my top 3 important items, so I was willing to pay for it. Fortunately since I had a non-Saturday wedding the cost was a bit lower and so we could afford it. We had some awkward-in-groups members of our wedding party, and he was able to make everyone comfortable and we got some fabulous pictures. We got all our photos edited and in both an online gallery and a flash drive within about 2-3 weeks, which was way faster than friends who had used other photographers. The pics are top notch and exactly the style we wanted. Recommend without reservations!!

Dana · Married on 08/07/2015

Brad was amazing! We had a wedding that was unconventional in many ways, and not only did he roll with it all, he often had amazing suggestions as we went along. Our pictures were just gorgeous and were given to us very quickly after the wedding. I highly recommend Brad for anyone and everyone!

• Carrie

Carrie · Married on 07/07/2018

Incredible Photographer Made Our Day

My husband and I found Brad Ryan through Instagram and we couldn't be happier with the result of his photos from our big day. My side of the family was pretty demanding in pulling us in different directions, and Brad was extremely patient in capturing all of the right moments. He also gave us some great direction on posing since neither of us were experienced in that area and often felt awkward. Brad constantly had a smile on his face and truly made the day more fun! He reminded us to enjoy ourselves and it is clear in the photos that he helped us relax into the day with his experience and extremely personable nature. Brad also had a partner come to the ceremony to ensure that every angle of the biggest moments were captured (such as when I was walking down the aisle + getting my husband's expression). I can't say enough how his professionalism and general nature put us at ease, let alone the pictures turning out fantastic was enough to make us happy. He had several ideas for pictures outside the reception at night and was creative in how to make certain aspects popped. We would definitely recommend him and I would work with Brad again for future big moments or shoots.

Brad was great the whole day off the wedding! He had great ideas for picture locations and poses and the pictures turned out great. And it's only been two weeks since our wedding and we've already seen the pics!

Erin · Married on 10/12/2013

The team that shot our wedding was SO much fun and they did an AWESOME job. They have movie-quality equipment that gave us movie-quality video.

I felt like the team jived well with our group but was also still very professional. They arrived early and stayed a little longer to make sure we got the most out of our guaranteed shooting time. We loved that they were able to capture so much action, but also kept their distance so we got some amazing candid shots.

Personally, I work in media arts, so I had a very high standard for my videographer. The edit was BEAUTIFUL and beyond anything we could have hoped for. Brad allowed me to work closely with him to find music we liked and that fit our style/personality, and we received our final product in a timely manner.

For us, the Photo Cave was also a GREAT value. We had looked at photobooths and other videographers, but could NOT justify the asking prices of most of them - combined it was just TOO expensive. Brad and Dream Eye allowed us to have both without breaking our budget. After seeing our Photo Cave pictures and video, I had a lot of friends say they regretted not having video or a photo booth - so I'm glad we didn't have to!

Nothing but praises all around for the Dream Eye team!

Judy · Married on 09/16/2017

0.6
      1.0
      0.5

He is not returning phone calls and the wedding is 4 days away. Did anyone else have this challenge?