Brad Ryan Photography Reviews

58 | Milwaukee, WI

58 Reviews for Brad Ryan Photography

From our first meeting to the final picture, Brad was amazing to work with. He is unbelievably talented; his pictures are creative and unique - yet also timeless. We couldn't have asked for a better photographer!

Nicole · Married on 09/06/2014

Brad did an AMAZING job on our wedding pictures!! I along with everyone else who has seen our pictures agree he captured our wedding day and gave us exactly what we could of asked for! He is so easy to work with and accommodates any questions/requests of the brides. We had our pictures available to us within 3 weeks! This is the site where I found Brad Ryan Photography and I am so thankful I did!!! Highly recommend Brad Ryan Photography for your upcoming wedding!!

Best photographer ever! Having Brad as our photographer was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. One of our requests was that he would ride along with our wedding party on the trolley between the ceremony and reception so that we could have photos from our trolley ride. He was SO flexible and was able to make it work (carrying all of his equipment around, leaving his car downtown, etc)! Brad was the most enjoyable person to work with – extremely professional, nicest guy, and super talented! He is truly an artist and he captured all of the important moments of our wedding beautifully. He worked great with our wedding party - all of our bridesmaids and groomsmen LOVED him. He was SO much fun! His assistant, Krystal, was super helpful and just as nice! I would highly recommend Brad to anyone.

WE LOVE OUR PICTURES! I am so thankful that we had Brad as our photographer! He is exactly the kind of person I wanted around on my wedding day - very professional, but also laid back and friendly. He helped us coordinate locations for our first look and group pictures, and his suggestions were awesome! You can tell that this is his passion, and he takes great pride in his work. He made the best out of some less-than-ideal lighting, and the pictures he got were really impressive. His turn around time with the edits was really quick, too. Can't say enough good things!!

Holly · Married on 05/18/2014

Brad Ryan did both our engagement photos and our wedding photos, and we loved them all! Brad was very friendly, professional, and accommodating. We never felt pressured to do anything in particular, and he let us be ourselves. Brad and his second shooter were great to work with. They got some great shots of us and our wedding party. We also booked Brad’s photo cave option, and it was the hit of the reception. Our guests spent most of their time between the dance floor and the photo cave and the pictures turned out great! We would highly recommend Brad to anyone, and we will definitely be working with Brad and his team for any future events we have.

Michelle · Married on 10/18/2013

I can't express in words how grateful we were to have been referred to Brad. He couldn't have fit in better with our wedding party and guests. He even entertained the little flower girls when the older girls were getting ready all while capturing all the beautiful moments of our special day. I would recommend Brad to anyone. I would give Brad 10+ stars he really made our day amazing. We look forward to having him photograph more family events. Thanks Brad!!

Brad photographed our engagement pictures and wedding. We couldn't be happier! The pictures were absolutely beautiful- a work of art. Brad is also very easy to work with. His laid-back personality allowed for us to be ourselves so he could really capture our personalities in the photos. You can have as much control over the shoot or let his creativity guide the pictures. Either way, you are guaranteed great photos that you will love forever. I highly recommend him!

Jamie · Married on 08/17/2013

I can't even begin to describe what an amazing job Brad did on my photography for my wedding. The engagement pictures and wedding day pictures were creative, beautiful, unique, and captured every moment I could ask for. The video of the wedding was like a music video and once again captured every special moment of the day into a 4 minute video. Everyone who has seen the video, says "I wish I would have had something like that from my wedding" or "who did that? I want them for my wedding" I strongly recommend Brad for your special day! He made me feel like a movie star.

He is so talented and has a special way of finding just the right angle and pose, not to mention he is a great guy!!

I now have these amazing pictures and video for the rest of my life and wouldn't change a single thing!!

• User2786224 · event on: 10/07/2012

I had researched and gotten information about 25 different wedding packages before I was willing to give one a try. I decided to give Brad Ryan a chance at doing my engagement pictures before I signed my contract for him as a wedding photographer. I am so glad I did! My fiance and I had a great time hiking through the woods using the fall colors as a beautiful back drop. When we finished our shoot Brad was really great about not pressuring us to sign a wedding contract on the spot, but my fiance and I both agreed that he was the guy for the job. We got our pictures and absolutely LOVE them. His use of light, color, angle, and ability to capture our genuine happiness was fantastic. I can't wait to have Brad photograph our wedding day in a way that tells the story and captures the special moments.

Brad Ryan documented my wedding day in a way that no body else could. He was so much fun to work with, captured amazing moments, and was just extraordinary. I LOVE my wedding pictures and haven't mad ea book yet only because I can't pick out which ones are my favorite. Brad Ryan will not disappoint!

Brad is the most amazing photographer. I was very concerned about finding the right photographer to capture my special day. After doing a lot of research, meeting with multiple options, and contemplating for a long time, I found and fell in love with Brad's work. We did an engagement shoot just to make sure this was the right choice, and hired him for our wedding day on the spot. His ability to take a situation and turn it into an amazing photograph is unmatched. The staff at the reception even commented that he was more creative with his pictures than anyone else they had taken out on the course.

Brad was wonderful to work with! He did our engagements pictures as well as our wedding pictures. Although we have not seen our wedding pictures yet, if they are anything like our engagement pictures-- they will be wonderful! He is super laid back and has a great way of taking spontaneous pictures that I love. I highly recommend him!

Kara · Married on 05/04/2013

I ordered the Dream5 package and he gave me a GREAT deal on the photo cave with it. I expected Brad an assistant and the videographer, but instead had had four people constantly taking pictures and making me feel like a movie star on my day. They were all soo much fun and super polite. The Photo cave was awesome, waaay better than getting a photo booth with lots of hilarious props provided. The pictures were timely and turned out great. My fiance was squeamish about the price at first but admitted that it was well worth the cost was in truth was good for everything that was included and all the time that Brad Ryan and his crew put into everything.

Krystal · Married on 02/02/2013

Brad is not a photographer: he is an artist. I already had my photographer booked when I saw a friend’s wedding photos taken by Brad. They were unique, beautiful, and artistic. I cancelled my contract and booked brad the same day. He is a friendly, warm, easy going, likeable guy who helps everyone to relax. His photos go beyond compare. Everyone who saw my wedding photos could have sworn it was a magazine shoot.He makes unique suggestions, captures candid moments, and does it all with a smile. He was fantastic!!!

Brad is an awesome photographer and his videography eye is amazing! We are thrilled with both our photos and wedding video. He was affordable and flexible, taking our ideas into play and also adding his own. The other photographer he used to help catch every second of our day was exceptional as well. If I had to replan my entire wedding Brad would be the first person I hired!.

Margaux · Married on 11/09/2012

I found Brad Ryan's information on the internet and looked at his galleries. I contacted him and he was awesome and soooo nice! He took the most amazing pictures of my wedding and he did exactly what I asked of him and caught everything on camera! I highly recommend him to anyone and EVERYONE! I will be using him for future pictures of my family!

Hannah · Married on 11/02/2012

Brad Ryan did our wedding photography this past Friday and I don't even know where to begin when raving about Brad and his work! He did our engagement pictures as well, and those were super awesome, but our wedding pictures are insanely unique, creative and just simply awesome! We have had numerous people comment that they wish Brad would have been their wedding photographer. He has already put up over 35 pictures in a few days and the rest will be posted within a week of the wedding...that is so speedy! They are of the best quality as well...the lighting is gorgeous and adds immensely to the pictures. He was able to capture our vision of wanting a "modern" wedding perfectly. Not only are his pictures beyond incredible, Brad is such a friendly and smiley guy. He added so much positive energy to our wedding day and was super flexible with different locations and girls buzzing around him everywhere, getting ready. I would HIGHLY recommend Brad Ryan Photography is anyone, as Brad can easily capture your vision, execute it and also add his own creative and unique twist!

katie · Married on 10/19/2012

My husband and I planned our wedding in four months. We didn't have much of anything saved so we tried to be as economical as possible. I looked at a lot of wedding pictures and was always blown away in awe of some of them. I wanted pictures like that more than anything, but I knew there was no way we could afford the $2,000+ price tag. Then came Brad Ryan. His pictures were just as, if not more, breathtaking than all the others I had seen. It was exactly the kinds of pictures I always dreamed about. Brad has such a kind, genuine heart. He worked with us on a price that we both were comfortable with so I was able to get amazing pictures on the budget I had set. Looking back we planned the wedding so fast, the wedding itself was so fast, and the only thing I have to remember it are these pictures. He captured such natural moments that when I look at them I can relive the day over again. If I were to have gone with the super cheap "on the side" photographer it would have been a huge mistake that I would have regretted forever and at the same time I doubt that the pictures would have been any better had I spent more money somewhere else. Bottom line, if you want an affordable, professional, talented photographer Brad Ryan is the guy!

Lauren · Married on 10/14/2012

I have absolutely nothing bad to say about Brad Ryan and his work. He was outstanding from start to finish! He did our friends' wedding, and we fell in love with his work and professionalism. He met with us to review his portfolio and learn about we were looking for. He made our engagement photos so much fun to do and very personal (we recreated photos of our grandparents' weddings). During the wedding, he was on time, laid back and so very easy to work with. When we gave him break, he was still taking photos of our families, friends and the decor. Not to mention, his turnaround time was remarkable - exactly 10 days after our wedding we had all the edits and original photos! I can't wait to find an excuse to use Brad again!

Lauren · Married on 10/05/2012

Brad was so wonderful to work with. He captured all the most important parts of our wedding and then some! We are so happy with the artistic beauty of our pictures and we got our pictures back within 3 weeks of the wedding! We got over 700 pictures and they were worth every penny. Now the hard part is to decide which ones to display! Brad was professional yet fun. He listened to what we wanted but also had so many creative and amazing photos. We are so happy Brad was our photographer. We would recommend him to anyone!

• I

Inge · Married on 09/29/2012

We were so lucky to have been referred to Brad! His work was soooo amaze, along with his professionalism and carefree attitude. I was a very spazzy bride, calling and texting him about the anything and everything. Brad exceeded our expectations and will definitely use him again in the future.

Brad was incredibly easy to work with and blew away our expectations for both our engagement and wedding pictures! He captured every moment without me having to ask!
    I have recommended him to family and friends...and will continue to and use him to capture the amazing moments of our growing family!

Brad Ryan is amazing he is vary down to earth and listens to what u want and is comfortable to be around I love all the photos he took for us!!

Andrea · Married on 06/15/2012

Brad was everything we ever hoped for in a photographer and so much more. His pictures are very unique and just overall fabulous. My husband and I could not have been happier with his service from the day we decided to book him. We loved every single one of our pictures from our engagement session, along with every picture from our wedding. Our guests at our wedding kept commenting on how nice Brad was and how he was never in the way. I will most definitely be using him for family pictures in the future!!

Erin · Married on 08/13/2011

DreamEye Pictures has played an important role in my familie's lives over the last year and a half. The photography done my Brad has created memories and captured moments of our son and our wedding. Brad has been phenomenal to work with, has great customer service, and has gone above and beyond to create remarkable picture memories for me and my family.
    When Brad comes in to take pictures we have FUN and he has such unique ideas the truly capture the moment. Brad's friendly nature makes it seem as if he is part our your family. Brad distinguishes himself from all others with his artistic journalistic photography.