Brad Ross Photography Reviews

72 | Clinton, NJ

72 Reviews for Brad Ross Photography

72 Brad Ross Photography Reviews

Rachel · Married on 04/08/2017

Brad was without a doubt one of the highlights of our wedding. He came very highly recommended from a friend who is herself a photographer so we already knew his photos would be amazing. He is also a wonderful person who was helpful above and beyond the call of duty for a photographer. He is exactly the kind of person you want to spend your wedding day with and I can't recommend him enough. He also managed to capture the most beautiful moments (plus some hilarious ones from the dance floor).

Alison · Married on 11/19/2016

My husband and I (and our families) cannot say enough positive comments about Brad Ross. Upon our first appointment with him, he made us feel so comfortable and relaxed. Brides-to be should realize that your photographer will be with you + your family all day on one of the most important days, Brad's easy going nature and experience made booking him a no-brainer. He was extremely thorough and available all days leading up to our wedding, as an A-type personality, this was so important to me. On one of the calls leading up to the big day, he suggested a second setting for our photos that was absolutely stunning, where we shot some of our favorites. We received our sneak peak only 3 weeks from our wedding and proofs 4 weeks or so after. We are thrilled with the results. Our albums were ready in about 2 months. We cannot stop showing off our set of pictures and our albums to family and friends- the album is stunning, a perfect blend of candids and important family portraits which we love. Our friends, who already have their wedding pictures from a different photographer, have reached out to Brad to help them with their own albums, a huge compliment to his work. I highly recommend hiring Brad, you will love his work!

Jackie · Married on 08/06/2016

Brad Ross photographed our wedding in Midtown, Manhattan in early August. I can't imagine a better photographer, as he was absolutely perfect! He spoke with us anytime we needed leading up to the wedding and accommodated all of our requests. Both him and his assistant photographer were awesome guys who took amazing pictures throughout the night, but who also made us feel comfortable and laugh a lot. During the ceremony and reception, we couldn't even tell that they were there and they were able to capture every single moment, which was exactly what we hoped for! His turnaround time and "sneak peaks" of photos right after the wedding are great. Thank you so much for everything, Brad!!

Beth · Married on 04/16/2016

A HUGE thanks to Brad Ross for the amazing job he did with the photography for our wedding! His laid back personality made it so easy and comfortable to work with throughout our wedding. We did our engagement pictures with him and they came out so beautiful that I had no reservations about how the wedding pictures would come out! We kept in touch every now and then during the year up until the actual wedding day. His assistant, Kristen, helped on the day of the wedding and she was a blast! They showed up on time, had great ideas for the more formal poses of pictures, were so creative making sure they captured all of the beautiful moments of the day, but my favorite pictures were the candid ones of us just having fun. We didn't even notice them while we were out on the dance floor surrounded by our friends and family, which was cool because we were able to enjoy the party. I was shocked when I saw how many action shots they got of us dancing the night away! I loved when Brad released some "sneak peeks" on Facebook just a few days after the wedding. Our friends and family went nuts when they saw how awesome the nighttime pictures came out! We had access to all of our pictures about 3 weeks after the wedding! The fast turn around was very much appreciated! I have friends who waited months to see theirs! Not us! If you want a photographer that is very easy to work with and produces amazing pictures, Brad Ross Photography is the way to go! Thank you Brad and Kristen!!!

Elizabeth · Married on 10/24/2015

There are not enough positive things we can say about our experience working with Brad Ross. Before selecting a wedding photographer, we did extensive research on photographers in North Jersey and we were blown away by both Brad’s impressive portfolio of work on his website, as well as the reviews he had received from other couples he had worked with.

We worked with Brad for both our engagement photo shoot as well as our wedding day, both of which greatly exceeded our expectations. Brad is a seasoned professional. He works very hard to know what you want before the day comes and is clearly very experienced in dealing with both the logistics and complications posed by the chaotic timeline of a wedding day. All the while, Brad is great at making sure you are relaxing as much as possible and trying to enjoy your day. We felt extremely comfortable working with him, which is important given that you spend more time with him on your wedding day than most other people! Brad’s assistant Kacey was equally as professional and talented, and we loved working with him as well.

Brad is a pleasure to work with. He was very responsive throughout the entire planning process, and after the wedding day as well, as we worked with him on our albums and thank you notes. He accommodated numerous special requests from us without complaint and went above and beyond our expectations. To say that the quality of Brad’s pictures and albums is impressive does not fully capture how beautiful and creative his work is. We are so grateful to him for providing us with an amazing and extensive gallery and a beautiful album of photos from our wedding day. While Brad’s services may not be the least expensive option out there, we strongly believe we got more than our money’s worth and cannot recommend him highly enough!

Emma · Married on 10/03/2015

Brad and his team were amazing. It was supposed to rain on our wedding day, and he made sure to call me two days ahead of time to discuss backup plans in case it did rain. He made my husband and I feel very comfortable taking pictures and not overly posed. My family cannot stop raving about the photos!

Natalie · Married on 09/12/2015

My sister used Brad for her wedding 5 years ago and when it was my time to get married I knew how awesome a job Brad had done and how easy it was to work with him. We cannot thank Brad enough for the beautiful wedding photos he took. He was a joy to work with throughout the whole planning process and the day of. Within days after the wedding we saw our sneak peak on the blog and within a few weeks all photos were available online. Brad is truly a professional to work with and we are so happy he got to photograph another wedding in our family.

Vincent · Married on 08/15/2015

Brad and his team were absolutely AMAZING for our wedding on 8/7/15. He is so easy going, professional and most important - he had a vision! He wasn't too pushy (which I've seen before with photographers) yet he knew exactly what he wanted to capture given the amazing weather we had for our wedding day at Rock Island. He had been there before too which helped that he knew the lay of the land. He was right there in the thick of the action on the dance floor and his photo's from the reception are awesome! We are in love with his work and have received a ton of praise from our friends and family with how fantastic the pictures came out! Highly recommend Brad Ross!

Lauren · Married on 07/10/2015

We had an amazing experience with Brad and I could not recommend him more highly! From the minute you meet Brad, you realize that he is a calming and professional presence. He was very insightful from the beginning and brought many details to my attention that I had overlooked. Plus our Photographs came out GORGEOUS! Every detail was captured and Brad was there for very every moment (yet never in the way!). Even the strange photograph requests I had, were met and he was always patient with us. We have received many, many, MANY compliments on our photographs because of the quality of the images and the timeless style. Brad got us a sneak peak of some images two days after our wedding and we got the rest a few weeks later! People were shocked and jealous when they realized how quickly we got our images. I could NOT be happier with our choice of photographer! Thanks for everything!

Brad was on the suggested vendor list from our venue. When we searched the websites of the photographers listed, we knew immediately that Brad was our guy!!! Brad was willing to work with us though we did things a little differently by having an intimate ceremony he photographed in 2014 and returning to do our portraits and reception on our 1st anniversary in 2015.

Brad and his assistant Kristen (who is also wonderful) capture more than just the normal boring reception shots, instead providing through their photos what the reception "felt" like. It is wedding photojournalism at its finest. In addition, the portrait session was something we greatly looked forward to as we loved the pictures Brad had on his website of couples on their big day...and we love ours as well.

On top of all this, Brad's turnaround is remarkable. He gets the sneak peak and the link to the photos to you with unbelievable speed. In addition, to help get the ball rolling with the album, he provides a first draft with photos he selects but the couple gets to make unlimited changes. We were only celebrating at our reception a little over 2 weeks ago and have received our sneak peak, the link to all of our photos, and the 1st draft of our album already!!!

Brad and Kristen are both wonderful people! Fun to be around!! It has been an absolute pleasure!!

We HIGHLY recommend choosing Brad Ross Photography to capture your special day!!!

• I

Ilyssa · Married on 06/06/2015

Brad had photographed my sister's wedding 3 years ago and we loved his work. I recently got married on June 6 and knew that I wanted to use him. Brad was helpful from the very beginning by helping to put together a timeline for the day of (where/when everyone needed to be). On the day of the wedding he was exactly what we needed! His overall demeanor is very calming and in control so I was not worried at all about missing pictures or organizing our very large bridal party. He was able to get all of the pictures that we requested and was quick on his feet with deciding areas to capture our best moments. 2 weeks later and he already sent us almost 1,000 pictures to look through from the big day. Brad is the absolute best and I would highly recommend him and his team for anyone looking to capture the very best part of a big day!

Kristy · Married on 05/09/2015

I highly recommend Brad - he was an absolute pleasure to work with as well as does fantastic work (we had him do both our engagement photos and wedding photos). Our pictures are stunning, and as others have said, truly capture both an artistry as well as the personality and feel of those he's photographing. I can't say enough nice things. Thank you so much Brad!

Jacob · Married on 10/18/2014

We were incredibly happy with the service overall and specifically with our photographer Kristen Thorne. She's got a very calming presence, and a totally non-intrusive style and most importantly she takes wonderful pictures. We've just spend the past couple days combing through the over 800 shots she took and trying to narrow down the one's we want but it's incredibly difficult because there's so many that we love. Kristen perfectly captured all the elements of our wedding and we could not recommend her and Brad Ross Photography highly enough.

Nicole · Married on 08/17/2014

I cannot say enough how happy I am with Brad Ross photography. Brad is extremely talented and skilled, and has such a great vision. He is extremely calm and and easy going, which is important to have on your wedding. My husband and I are so thrilled with each and every photo that Brad captured from our wedding day in August. The memories he captured are wonderful. I highly recommend Brad Ross to any bride and groom getting married.

Rebecca · Married on 08/10/2014

My husband and I HIGHLY recommend Brad Ross as a wedding photographer. When we found his website initially, we saw that his photos were gorgeous and artistic and that his use of nature and color was profound. The portraits and candid photographs seemed to bring out the personalities of the bride, groom, and wedding guests, and they were so compelling that we felt like we wanted to get to know the people in them.

Brad is a lot of fun to work with. He is easygoing, efficient, and a really nice person. On the wedding day, he put everyone at ease. Kristen, the photographer who works with him, was wonderful as well—fun to be around and an excellent photographer. Brad sent us preview photos just days after the wedding, and a few weeks later, we had all of our photos, as well the layout for the albums that we’d ordered. We are SO happy with how the photos turned out. They are stunning, and all of our family and friends have commented on Brad’s skill. His pictures capture the beautiful scenery as well as our happiness and love. Choose Brad Ross as your wedding photographer. You will be thrilled on your wedding day and with the photos you receive afterward.

Jenna · Married on 01/11/2014

My husband and I met with several wedding photographers before finally hiring Brad. His pictures are breathtaking and he was very accommodating to all of our needs. What made Brad truly stand out from the others is that in addition to the usual digital files normally included in wedding packages, Brad gave us actual 4x6 prints of our photos to share with family and friends. What's even better is that Brad set up and designed our wedding album for us! (We all know how much work and how intimidating this can be) We can switch and adjust any shot we want but having someone get it started for us was a huge relief. To top it all off, Brad has a great personality so on our big day he felt more like a friend then just a wedding photographer. The second shooter Brad used was excellent and he even recommended a great and affordable videographer. Brad works super fast. No need to wait six weeks for proofs here. Brad gave us a little teaser of about thirty photos the very next day. The rest of our proofs were ready in 2 1/2 weeks and we absolutely love them! He somehow was able to get a shot of just about every one of our guests. He stayed out of everybody's way and was very professional at our ceremony. Brad is an excellent photographer and we recommend him wholeheartedly.

Can't say enough about Brad. Him and Kristen are totally awesome to work with, aside from taking amazing pictures. Brad went above and beyond his call of duty and booked a hotel room at our resort the night before the wedding due to an impending blizzard. Not too many vendors would do that. He cares about your wedding, you, and making you happy, as if he were an old friend that you hired. I know everyone always gives 5's to their vendors, but coming from an over organized bride, you can rest assured that these are true 5 stars. I wouldn't change a thing and wish that I could do it all over again. Including pictures in 17 degrees!!

Kevin · Married on 11/23/2013

My wedding would not have been complete without Brad Ross. From the moment my now wife and I met Brad, it was clear that he had the vision and work ethic to photograph our wedding day. Brad is driven, responsive, personable, and professional. On our wedding day, he was known as a "photo ninja" - taking pictures from every angle possible. His vast knowledge of NJ led us to off road locations for amazing photo opportunities.

Brad provided a few pictures from the wedding within a week. All pictures were provided within a month. I could not have asked for a better person or photographer who could have worked my wedding.

Brad Ross Photography was a pleasure to work with from the very minute we signed our contract. We worked with his team members Kristen and Neil and could not have been happier with the way our photos turned out. Kristen spent time with me beforehand talking about what we wanted out of the photos, what our expectations were and where/how we wanted the shoot to go. She even came out to our shoot location to scope it out a few months a head of time.

On the day of they were both professional, yet comfortable to be around - we all felt at ease! During both the ceremony and the reception they were so discreet we didn't even realize they had captured some of the moments they did. We are thrilled and would highly recommend Brad Ross Photography to anyone looking for a wedding photographer. We are so incredibly happy with their work and have some incredible memories to show for it.

Christie · Married on 10/06/2013

Brad was excellent. I appreciate how Brad remained in the background and at times I did not realize that he was there, allowing me to enjoy my day. He was ablle to think on his feet, when our first look location was interrupted due to the gov't shutdown. Brad was able to find another beautiful location for us to take pictures.

Nicholas · Married on 09/20/2013

Our wedding was only a few days ago and Brad and his crew already have sneak peak photos that have been edited, up on his blog and they are amazing! He and Chris were enthusiastic and engaging the entire evening. Everyone loved these guys and we will definitely be recommending them to our friends and family.

Rachel · Married on 07/20/2013

Brad did a wonderful job photographing our wedding. The photos came out great, I didn't even realize he and his assistant were there half the time, and they captured every important moment of our wedding day. It was very, very hot on our wedding day and you can't even tell in the photos. We all look cool and crisp! Also, the photos he took during the reception are fantastic. You can tell people are dancing and having a great time but the photos aren't sloppy looking... it's almost as if he posed the action shots for perfection! We enjoyed working with Brad, he was great at responding to e-mails and had a stress free attitude that made the weeks leading up to our wedding more relaxing. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a photographer!

Jamie · Married on 07/06/2013

Brad and his assistant Kristen shot my wedding on July 6th, 2013. Being that my dad is a photographer himself, the search for the perfect team was no easy feat. I physically met with approximately 25 photographers and photography companies in the tri-state area and although that might make me seem nuts, I hope that it legitimizes this review even more. Brad is the ultimate choice in wedding photography. Throughout the wedding day (which was BEYOND HOT) - Brad remained calm and got the job done. He helped everyone stay on schedule and he was the only person other than my husband that I wanted following me around all day. Brad remembered shots that I had sent him through Pinterest and other online sites months before the wedding that I wanted to mimic. On the day of the wedding there is no way I would have remembered the many shots I had said I wanted. Brad remembered for me. He was my brain. He would say "Jamie, you want this shot, go here" and he got the shot. Nothing was missed. Brad responded to my every email throughout the year before the wedding almost immediately. My husband didn't at first understand how important it was to have a photographer who we felt comfortable around but after the wedding was the first person to say "how amazing were Brad and Kristen?" When we left for our honeymoon we had wedding blues and couldn't believe it was over. Within days we had the sneak peak before the sneak peak and got to see 3 of Brad's favorite images from the wedding. Before the trip was done we had the whole sneak peak and I gasped when I saw the pics. I can't wait for the rest. You should do yourself a favor and hire Brad Ross for your wedding - don't waste your time with anyone else!!!

Erin · Married on 05/17/2013

Brad Ross did an incredible job at our wedding!! We first met Brad at his studio and instantly felt at ease with him. He has a very laid back personality and isn't pushy at all. We were able to look at pictures from other weddings at our event site (not just the album but all of them). After seeing his work booking him was a no brainer! Yes, it is an investment, but it is so worth it!!! Unfortunately our memories will fade but the pictures won't and Brad does an excellent job at capturing all the moments. He is so talented. Communications went very smoothly and he is very quick to respond. The day of our event went effortlessly. Except for the portrait poses you won't even realize he is there...totally nonintrusive. The turnaround time is excellent....he gives you a sneak peak within 2-3 days!!! And our sneak peak was almost 100 pictures!!! We had our custom cd with all our pictures within 2 weeks!!! We would recommend Brad without reservations!!!!

Melanie · Married on 05/04/2013

Brad Ross was incredibly professional and skilled at what he does. He made me feel incredibly comfortable and at total ease. The entire day was smooth and seamless. I do not have a single complaint about his services and skills. Pictures came out beautiful, extremely quick turnaround, constant communication, and customized requests were easily fulfilled. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!