bpl Images Reviews

4 | Indianapolis, IN

4 Reviews for bpl Images

• clbarrick

Christine · Married on 10/04/2008

I absolutely loved Barry! He was personable, knowledgable, and great at what he does. I would highly recommend him for any photography needs.

Sent on 10/08/2008

Jenna · Married on 11/17/2007

BPL did our engagement photos and our wedding pictures. We haven't gotten our wedding pictures back(it's only been 6 weeks) but we loved our engagement photos and cannot wait to get our wedding pictures. They really know how to capture a moment and the pictures turn out great! Barry and Gina photographed my wedding and the whole bridal party loved them. They were very professional yet a blast to work with before and during the wedding. Before the wedding, Barry called to make sure he had an itinerary and he followed it that day. He was very organized. Another amazing part is that I did not even notice they were at our wedding ceremony taking pictures! I would recommend BPL to anyone

Sent on 01/03/2008

Kyle · Married on 11/17/2007

Amazing photographer! He definitely helped make our wedding day fun and memorable. It was more costly than other options, but definitely worth it. We were very comfortable working with him and he exceeded our expectations.

Sent on 10/02/2008

Autumn · Married on 10/16/2004

3.5

Barry and his wife were wonderful to work with. They helped our special day flow and made sure every moment was captured perfectly.

Barry was still fairly new to the wedding business when we used him, and the office didn't seem quite up to keeping up with volume. It has been over three years since then, so I'm sure the kinks are worked out.

Sent on 01/13/2008