12 Reviews for Boys Connection

My experience at the Boys Connection has always been exceptional. They have provided me with stylish clothing and expert service since I can remember. Robin and Cathy are excellent people who care and it shows.

I was so happy to find out they offer tuxedo rentals! Not only did they give me a great price, including a free tuxedo for myself - the groom - but they worked with me to accessorize it to the nines. They even arranged for one of my groomsmen, who is in the Navy at VA beach, to meet with one of their contacts in the area.

The Boys Connection is a gem on the Main Line. They have always gone above and beyond my high expectations. I will happily come here for years to come.

Profile Picture Will, 7/11/15, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

What an amazing experience! They were so helpful in picking out the most perfect tuxes. The price was right and each of them fit my groomsmen and groom like it was personal tailored for them! Cindy and Kathy! You guys are just amazing!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture MJ, 12/13/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Cindy and Kathy were just amazing!!!! Loved everything about the tuxes and they fit like a glove

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Jeffrey, 12/13/14, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

These were the most professional people to deal with. All the measurements were perfect. They spent time and helped steer us in the right direction. I would most defiantly shop there for all my clothing needs. Great men's and boy's shoes. Also the best selection of neckwear and bow ties.

Profile Picture User4829217, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

My three young grandsons required tuxedos for my granddaughter's wedding....Boys Connection met our expectations fully and made the process of fittings a pleasant experience....(a 3-yr-old; a 6-yr-old, and 14-yr-old)! This was no easy task, especially with a toddler. However, through great patience and a knowledgeable staff, all our youngsters looked amazing for this joyous event! I'll certainly trust, and recommend Boys Connection with any future needs!

Profile Picture Jeanne, 9/6/14, 1 Review