Boxxed Reviews

32 | Orange Park, FL

32 Reviews for Boxxed

Jessica · Married on 05/05/2018

Cemone and the Out of Box team were absolutely amazing. From the moment I started working with Cemone, I felt comfortable, at ease, and confident that everything would be taken care of. She was responsive to any questions and concerns that I had and quick to respond to emails. If she could not get back to me soon for some reason, she would let me know in advance. I did not have a single worry the day of my wedding and was able to enjoy each moment fully. I had an idea of what our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception would look like and she pulled together everything perfectly, exactly how I pictured and more. My expectations were exceeded beyond belief. I would highly recommend Out of Box without a doubt.

Sent on 05/23/2018

Boxxed's reply:

Jessica - Thank you so much for this wonderful review :) Such a pleasure working with you and your family... Miss you guys already!

Deyon · Married on 11/25/2017

I was so happy to have Out of the Box Events be apart of my day, because of them the event went smoothly. Cemone was very professional and asked all the questions you did not think about in order for the day to go well. I do recommend them for any wedding.

Deborah · Married on 11/22/2017

Cemone and her team were incredibly helpful throughout the entire planning process. From the moment we secured her services, she helped us gain focus and a clear vision of what we wanted for the big day. She was knowledgeable, patient and easily accessible from beginning to the end. She was always there to provide quick and effective feedback and made sure to communicate to us ahead of time when she would not be available. She was not only professional but also very thoughtful. She connected us with experienced and reliable vendors who were also exceptional. Towards the end of the planning stages, she made our day priority and remained in constant communications with us to ensure that we were doing everything necessary to be prepared for the wedding day. This helped my husband and I tremendously because it allowed us to be much less anxious leading up to the wedding and we instead were able to enjoy the last few days before getting married. I highly recommend Out of Box Weddings for any wedding event you may be planning because I have seen firsthand how well she managed all details, vendors and executed the vision of our dreams for the wedding! We are forever grateful for her commitment to making sure that we were satisfied and stress-free and that our day went smoothly!

Latravia · Married on 07/29/2017

I really enjoyed having out of box plan my wedding. It was very stress free, fun and most of all every thing I wanted and more. Out of box comes prepare and ready to work. They put your needs first and also had a great attitude. Cemone was the best!!!!

Sent on 09/02/2017

Boxxed's reply:

It was such a pleasure to work with you both... We're going to miss you!

Chrystal · Married on 07/28/2017

Cemone is AMAZING! She made our wedding the best day ever, she answered all emails as soon as we sent them and she help us create the prefect day I will recommend her to everyone I know! Cemone made sure we had everything we needed and was super friendly!

Sent on 08/07/2017

Boxxed's reply:

Thank you, Thank you and Thank you :) What a perfect Monday to receive such a warm and loving message. You guys are awesome, Thank you for trusting our expertise and for giving us the opportunity to be apart of your perfect day. Blessings.. Love - The Out Of Box Weddings Team

Crystal · Married on 03/17/2017

First off I will like to say very very professional. Cemone was extremely nice and assisted every step of the way. She was on time with everything and why you wished to have for your event she made it happen. I will recommend to anyone.

Sent on 03/20/2017

Boxxed's reply:

Thank you so much, we loved being a part of your big day - Happy for you both!!
  • User7858841 · 1+ year ago

My husband and I had a great experience working with Out of Box Weddings. Cemone is very professinal, timely, organized and a pleasure to work with. She ensured use that our wedding day would be great and we would not need to worry or be stressed out. She was absolutely correct. I enjoyed our wedding day and had a wonderful time as well as our guest. She made sure everything was set up on time and the guest were where they needed to be. I would highly recommend Out of Box Weddings to anyone who wants to have a great wedding day and stress-free planning the process. Thank you soooo much for your services!

Sent on 03/04/2017

Boxxed's reply:

Thank you so much for the your kind words - It was truly an honor to be a part of your wedding day. We're so excited for you and we love you both. Congratulations from the Out Of Box Weddings Team

Kelly · Married on 09/18/2016

All I can say is WOW! Thank you so much Cemone for being such a saint on our big day. Our day went so smoothly (As far as I know) thanks to Cemone. I only say as far as I know because even if anything went wrong she handled it without bringing it to my worry. Everything was beautiful and perfect! I dont even know how to thank Cemone enough for her amazing services! If you're thinking about booking her for her services DO IT! You will not be disappointed, I Promise!

Sent on 09/26/2016

Boxxed's reply:

Awww.. Thank you so much - It was a pleasure working with you as well.

Monica · Married on 07/16/2016

Cemone and her team from Out of the Box Weddings helped my special day go as planned. They are amazing , very responsible and professional. They helped with my timeline for the day of , they helped decorate and be in top of my vendors so it could be just how I imagined our big day. They arrived ontime, and listen to my suggestions. Thank you cemone, and everyone at out of the Box Weddings for being part of our big day.
    - Mr. & Mrs. Duijsens . Xoxo

Sent on 08/11/2016

Boxxed's reply:

Thank you so much - It was such a pleasure being a part of your wedding day - Love always, The Out Of Box Weddings Team

Jaclyn · Married on 03/12/2016

Cemone with out of box weddings was such a blessing!!! We got her as a day of coordinator but I feel like she helped me plan my whole wedding! From the moment we officially booked Out of Box she took me to meet florist and linen vendors. She also kept in touch with me to make sure all my planning was going well. Her and her assistant made my wedding day so easy! I honestly did not have any doubt in their work. They made me feel so calm the entire day. Absolutely nothing went wrong. And if it did, I don't even know about it lol Cemone you are awesome! Thank you so much for being apart of our special day!!

Sent on 03/14/2016

Boxxed's reply:

Jaclyn - Thank you!!! Your day was amazing and we're so grateful for your kind words and honesty. Wishing you both all the best in the world - Thank you for choosing us - Love ya!!! CG

Kimberly · Married on 02/12/2016

Cemone is a wonderful lady who is totally in the right profession. You could tell she loves what she does because she delivers with 5 stars! My husband and i hired her because we knew planning a wedding in our hometown was no easy task when you live somewhere else. We needed someone who we could trust to get the job done and vouch for all of our needs. Cemone was the perfect fit. Professional, friendly, responsive and did i mention she has the hookup with reputable vendors?! Our wedding was a dream come true because of her and her amazinf team.. my husband at first doubted we needed a planner but after the wedding he was right on board with hiring cemone.. we are so thankful for her!! Girls, hire her now!! You wont regret it!

Sent on 02/18/2016

Boxxed's reply:

Thank you Kimberly - It was truly a pleasure working with you and being a part of your beautiful wedding day - Wishing you both all the best in the world - Love ya. Cemone

Bonita · Married on 01/09/2016

I am pleased to give Cemone from Out of Box Events and Weddings all 5 stars!!!! From beginning to end we had a great planning process with Cemone. She stayed committed to our vision and helped us execute all of our wedding desires!!! Our wedding day was absolutely perfect! A lot of hard work went into planning our wedding and Cemone always assured us that everything was going to work out and it did!!! She went above and beyond to make sure we had quality designs and decor and she executed the details that we specified in order to make our day special. Cemone is a great listener, very calm, and professional. I appreciated her calmness because it complemented my calm spirit. She kept us organized with all of our vendors and communicated any changes made from our vendors immediately. I was so pleased with Cemone and her team, I have and will continue to recommend Out of Box Events and Weddings to anyone that is embarking on their wedding journey. I cried the moment I walked into our venue because it was absolutely breathtaking!!! I will forever remember our wedding day and I am thankful that Cemone was our wedding planner!!! Cemone and her assistant Farah truly rocked!!! Thank a million times for everything!!!

Sent on 02/16/2016

Boxxed's reply:

OMG - Bonita - Thank you for everything, it was just about 1 year ago we started on the journey of planning your wedding - It was all beautiful from finding the location to seeing it all come together(vendors, flowers, cake and catering - everything). Both you and Daylan are amazing and we are over the moon with your wedding, thank you for trusting us. One word comes to mind when we reflect on your weddings...Flawless!! We appreciate your kind words and support - wishing you both all the best in the world. Love Ya Bunches Cemone

Elyse · Married on 12/05/2015

Cemone Glinton from Out Of Box Weddings was an absolute delight to work with. I hired her for the day-of coordination services and it was the best decision I made throughout the entire wedding process. You could tell right from the first conversation that she knew exactly what she was talking about and that we were in good hands. The company also worked very closely with our budget, which we appreciated so much. Cemone will help you to get extremely organized and make sure you have everything in order in advance. if you are looking for peace of mind so you can really enjoy your wedding night, hiring Cemone and her team is the best way to go. We would use her services again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 12/21/2015

Boxxed's reply:

Thank you - You're Awesome:) Wishing you both all the best in the world!

Maynel · Married on 09/05/2015

Cemone and the Out of Box Weddings teams were AMAZING at helping me coordinate my wedding. I had done most of the planning myself but knew that I would need someone's help to bring all the details together on the day of, and Cemone was just the person for the job. Cemone's professionalism and attention to detail was exactly what I needed. She worked with me the month of our wedding to finalize timelines, confirm vendors, run rehearsal, and of course bring it all together the day of the event. She also helped me when it came to finding outside vendors for other needs, the companies she referred me to were also great. We could not be happier with the job she did in helping us create a timeline that we felt good about, and seeing how she turned my vision into a reality. She listened to everything that I had to say and gave me some ideas. I honestly can say that I did not have to worry about a thing the day of the wedding because Cemone handled everything perfectly, I was actually able to enjoy my reception. I would definitely recommend the Out of Box team to friends and family and to any future bride looking for someone who will truly get the job done.

Christie · Married on 05/30/2015

Cemone from Out of Box Weddings was AMAZING! I told her over and over again how she was my own personal angel. Without her, my wedding planning would have been exhausting and a bit overwhelming at times. But she reassured me that everything was going to be just fine and she would handle any problems that arised. She made me feel so at ease the day of my wedding. Her services were priceless and I couldn't have asked for anymore. She promised... and she delivered!! My husband and I (and my mom ;) of course) are forever greatful!!

Sent on 06/02/2015

Boxxed's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, it was such a pleasure to be a part of your wedding. Wishing you all the best:)

Lanie · Married on 03/07/2015

Ginie and her team were excellent!! She was my day of coordinator for my wedding of 250 guests. It was outdoors and required a lot of set up and attention to detail. She listens to everything you want and have to say and makes it happen. She is very flexible, accommodating, and professional and definitely knows what she's doing. I don't know what I would have done without her on my special day.

Sent on 03/31/2015

Boxxed's reply:

Thank you so much.. it was our pleasure to be a part of it... It was a beautiful wedding... Best wishes to you both.

Kenva · Married on 01/24/2015

Cemone is the sweetest and most professional wedding coordinator a girl can ask for. I must admit I was a little difficult to deal with at times due to my busy school and work schedule but nonetheless she was patient with me, attentive, responded in a timely manner and very quick. If I had to do it all over again I would chose her and her company again.

Sent on 02/17/2015

Boxxed's reply:

Thank you ... It was truly a pleasure to work with you... wishing you all the best -Hugs!

Diana · Married on 09/26/2014

I am thankful to Cemone and her team. Because of her I was able to have a musician for my wedding. They are very professional.

Sent on 10/03/2014

• Vee

V · Married on 07/27/2014

I'm so thankful to Cemone and her team! I only hired them for DOC services but they were around for everything that I needed them for, including meetings at the venue and rehearsals. I was sent timelines, given a check-list of things I needed and papers to keep my other vendors organized. She kept in touch with my vendors to either stay informed or inform them of changes/updates and the day of the wedding everything was taken care of beautifully! They went above and beyond, I'm so thankful and glad I went with Out of Box Events!

Sent on 08/03/2014

Boxxed's reply:

Thank you for your beautiful words.. We were happy to be apart of your day... Much Love... From the Out of Box Team

Jessica · Married on 05/03/2014

The girls from Out of the Box Events were amazing!!! From our first meeting to our last good bye they were professional, warm, caring, and dedicated to making my event smooth and fantastic! Not only did they plan out our timeline and verify all details with our vendors, but they helped keep us on track (and giving us water) during the reception without feeling intrusive or in the way. I never thought I needed a day of planner but now I can't imagine my wedding without them! Thank you to Cemone, Gini, and the rest of the OOTB team for making my wedding an absolute dream come true!!! -Jessica and Anthony

Sent on 05/26/2014

Boxxed's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, and allowing us to be apart of your big day - best wishes to you both...

Jacqueline · Married on 05/03/2014

I am the mother of the bride and my primary thought when we hired Out of Box Events and Weddings was that I wanted to really enjoy my daughters wedding and not be stressed out. I didn't want to have to worry about one single thing. Cemone and her troop did so much more than what I expected. They truly kept control of every detail, from the vendors, to the wedding favors, seating charts, etc, etc. They even attended to the Bride and Groom, making sure they were ready for the next thing on their timeline and even making sure that they drank water and ate during the evening. I can't say enough about the quality and professionalism that Out of Box Events brought to my daughters wedding. I can tell you that I didn't worry about a thing, just enjoyed the evening like every other guest. Don't hesitate to hire this company. It will be worth every penny!

Sent on 05/27/2014

Boxxed's reply:

Thank you so much Jackie - Literally bought tears to my eyes - means so much to us... XOXO

Jessi · Married on 11/02/2013

Love working with this group of ladies - I would have to say they went above and beyond for me and my wedding party. They also were able to reccomend a beautiful location for our honeymoon.... Cemone and her team covered my day of planning services my husband and I did everything ourselves - they were able to step in and manage everything... Very greatful to them - my guest had nothing but great things to say about them - Thanks!

Sent on 11/25/2013

Thank you Jessi - Love you guys... beautiful wedding

Jessica · Married on 10/12/2013

I'll have to say - I was a bridezilla, but I'm thankful to have a paitent and understanding wedding planner - not just the wedding planner but the entire team - Words cannnot descibe the quality of servie I recieved from Cemone and her team. My wedding recently passed, I have two other friends that are getting married next year and I've insisted that they both work with Out of Box Events and Weddings. They worked extremely hard to find negoiate with vendors, and service all of our needs. The day of my wedding was absoutely beautiful - I didn't worry about one thing ... At the end they were able to help us with our honeymoon to the Bahamas....

Sent on 10/18/2013

Boxxed's reply:

Jess - Thank you, your wedding was amazing... sweet words from an awesome person.. Best Wishes, The Out of Box Team

Cecila · Married on 08/17/2013

One of the best wedding planners out there, Cemone and her team are very professional consistent and creative. They helped me plan my destination wedding to the Bahamas. I loved everything, everything turned out to be more beautiful than we expected. One thing I can say for sure the Out of Box Team knows how to bring it... Thank you Cemone, Best wishes ..xoxo

Had a beautiful wedding. They worked with me and my husband to find the perfect location to have our wedding.... After we decided to use them for our full planning or our small wedding...We wanted something simple for 50 people. It worked out perfectly.... Awesome group of people... Thank you Out of Box Events and Weddings.

Sent on 10/20/2013

Boxxed's reply:

Thank you - your awesome....