Bowties Tuxedo and Bridal Boutique Reviews

131 | Las Vegas, NV

131 Reviews for Bowties Tuxedo and Bridal Boutique

cathy · Married on 12/14/2011

Ivanna was very knowledgeable with what she does. The first time I was there to shop for my dress, she made it very easy for me to decide which dress I should pick since there were a lot of nice dresses to choose from. Few bumps along the way but it was all good, nothing really big. Her and the other girls were very nice and patient to me and my family. I would highly recommend them to my friends and family.

Sent on 12/23/2011

Bowties Tuxedo and Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you Cathy for such a wonderful review. It was my pleasure working with you and all of your family. You truly are a beautiful person. Thank you for allowing us to be a part Saying Yes To Your Wedding Dress. Congratulations on your wedding and enjoy your new chapter of your life.
  • Jilliene

Jilliene · Married on 11/05/2011

We did not interact with the bridal boutique but the level of service we received from Bowties Tuxedo was beyond superb. We had already been around town to a few other tuxedo rental shops and were quite unhappy with the level of service we received from local competitors. My main complaint was that my husbands tuxedo pants were baggy everywhere we went and just didn't look right; no one so far was willing to do anything about this since it was just a rental, however, the friendly tailor at Bowties, without hesitation, took the pants in back to tailor them on the spot!! All of the guys looked stunning and my husband looked so handsome! We will absolutely be back for any future events and will always highly recommend Bowties Tuxedo.

Sent on 11/29/2011

Bowties Tuxedo and Bridal Boutique's reply:

We appreciate you taking the time to write us a review. Please keep us in mind for any formal wear in the future.
  • Lisa

Lisa · Married on 10/15/2011

I live in Phoenix but travel to Vegas frequently for work. I was in search of a specific Liz Fields and Allure gown and Bowties had a sample of each that I could try on and see in person.

I went in two or three different times without an appointment (due to my work schedule) and each time they were very accommodating. I ended up ordering my Allure gown from Bowties, and the process was very smooth even though the dress arrived late from the manufacturer. They even offered to ship the dress to me in Phoenix.

Each of the ladies is AMAZING, from Jaylene to Lizette to Ivana as well as a young lady I spoke with on the phone but never met. I was treated as a valued customer and truly enjoyed the experience which was much better than some of the unnamed huge bridal chains. I did not have any alterations done here but most definitely would have if I lived in Vegas.

This is a wonderful boutique and I would not hesitate to use them again. Thank you so much, ladies!

Sent on 10/25/2011

Bowties Tuxedo and Bridal Boutique's reply:

Wow Lisa, Thank you so much. It makes our job even better when we see this kind of reviews. You looked absolutely stunning in Your Wedding Dress. Thank you for allowing us be a part of your wedding gown shopping experience. It was our pleasure helping you Say Yes To Your Wedding Dress as well as making all the alterations to it. Congratulations on your new journey of life.

Stephanie · Married on 10/08/2011

I bought my dress at a sample sale at the beginning of the year for $100. The dress fit me perfectly and needed no alterations, except for the bussel. Even though I wasn't giving them a huge sale, everyone in the store treated me wonderfully and gave me individual attention. They even showed me the perfect shoes to go with my dress that were also on sale at a HUGE discount. They steamed my dress, dyed my shoes, found me a great hair accessory and sent me on my way. The store has all their dresses out for you to look through with a color photograph attached to the outside of each dress so it makes browsing super easy. When I went back to the store several months later to find a bra for my dress, they found me one for 50% off! Once again, I was in and out in minutes with everything that I needed. They made dress shopping enjoyable and easy. I highly recommend!

Sent on 10/10/2011

Bowties Tuxedo and Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you Stephanie for recommending our tore to other brides and for sharing your memories with us. I truly appreciate it.
  • KendalLee

Kendal · Married on 08/25/2011

As a plus size woman, the one thing I dreaded was finding that perfect dress for our wedding day. Please trust me when I say, “you cannot go wrong using Bowties Bridal!” Evana is an expert on body types and what will and won’t work for you. TRUST HER! She will not disappoint you. I had an August wedding in Vegas but live in Maryland. I flew out to Vegas in December. Evana helped me find the perfect dress in one day and trust me they have an insane amount of dresses from you to pick from. The best thing about it is my husband and I booked our wedding at Rainbow Gardens in Vegas. As a bonus, they recommended Bowties Bridal and I was able to get my wedding dress for free! My bridesmaids have to buy their dresses from bowties (4 total), but I got my beautiful $1500+ wedding gown for free! I did have to pay for alterations but that paled in comparison to the original price of my dress. Finally, one of most amazing things about Bowties is the turn –around time. Again, I am from Maryland. I flew out to Vegas the Saturday before my wedding, which was on a Thursday. They measured me and my bridesmaids for our gowns that Saturday and FIVE days later all the alterations were made PERFECTLY! Bowties has this awesome seamstress, who I can’t remember her name unfortunately, who just does stunning work and in lightening time, so please don’t worry about your dress not being done. It will be done and you will look amazing!
    I could have picked so many other places to go, but I was just blessed to have these folks fall in my lap. They did an insanely wonderful job and I couldn’t have asked for a more perfect dress or experience!
    Thank you again, Evana! You helped make me feel like a queen!

Sent on 05/22/2012

Hi Kendal,
    I just saw this review and wanted to say Thank you so much for taking the time to share it . Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your beautiful wedding at Rainbow Gardens.

Lourdes · Married on 07/30/2011

Throughout the wedding dress process, the staff at Bowties Bridal was helpful and professional and easy to work with. They were patient with me (and my bridesmaids) as we selected my gown and their dresses, and gave helpful suggestions regarding dress styles, veil selection, and even shoes. What I liked best about Bowties is that they gave personalized customer service that was sincere and personal, while still being professional. Pricing for dresses was reasonable as well and they have a large selection of wedding gowns to try on:) Several of my bridesmaids also commented on their positive experiences with the staff at Bowties Bridal, and one of my bridesmaids plans to get her own wedding gown here too:)

Thanks so much,
    Lourdes

Sent on 08/14/2011

Jade · Married on 06/18/2011

Bowties bridal is a great boutique. I showed them a pic of the style I wanted and the rest was history. The ladies thier are so attentive and I found the perfect dress for my wedding! I would highly recommend this boutique!

Sent on 08/11/2011

Brianne · Married on 05/20/2011

All of our tuxedos for the wedding fit great!!!! One of our groomsman had very poor measurements done at another tuxedo shop out of state when he tried on his pants they were about 8 inches to short. The people at Bowties fixed the pants in a matter of minutes and had us out the door with perfect fitting attire. My dad also had poor measurements done at a tux shop in CA and again Bowties was able to get him into the proper fitting jacket immediately. All of the tuxes were pressed and looked very sharp. They even pressed the two ring bearer suits that were purchased elsewhere at no charge which was going above and beyond. The people at bowties were very professional and knew exactly what they were doing.

Sent on 05/28/2011
  • LaDonna

LaDonna · Married on 04/16/2011

We rented our Tuxedos from Jason at the mens store and my petticoat from Ivana at the womans store! Although my dress wasnt from them, I did use them for my gown drycleaning and it came back in better condition then when I brought it in! They also have a beautiful selection of dresses and bridesmaid dresses to chose from!! Vegas bound brides must look into this place! It is litterally a one stop and everything is done! I have never been so satisfied in my life! They took such good care of us!!! They were so great from beginning to end with everything! They are so professional yet personal at the same time and make you feel appreciated. I was originally going to go to mens wearhouse but I felt it was a better idea to support our local businesses instead and Im so glad I did!

Sent on 04/21/2011
  • Mzz. Marin

Ashley · Married on 02/26/2011

Bowties has the most beautiful dresses!!!! Its not a big corporate chain so you get to know everyone there by name. They take as much time as you need and everyone there is so sweet and helpful. Thank you for my beautiful dress!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 06/04/2011

Taisha · Married on 10/02/2010

I bought Ambrosia by Maggie Sottero and when i say that gown was absolutly amazing that exactly what it was. I tried my dress on so many times and bought it so far out i was worried about me liking the dress but once my day came i wouldnt of changed it fot the world. I got the diamond white and my husband wore an ivory suit. The men wore chocolate brown suits with gold vest for the groomsmen and burnt orange for the best man. It was so classy and elegent for the fall. I was so pleased, i was afraid of my husband in ivory and the men in brown but once i saw them standing there it was amazing. They were so fly! I received so many compliments on my dress just make sure you find the right slip to give you the volume you want and it will be beautiful. My wedding attire for the fall was unbelievable.

Sent on 10/26/2010

Michele · Married on 08/21/2010

The first dress I found I fell in love. It was my dream dress. My gown was Casablanca, I loved this designer because you can change the dress. I changed some of the bedding and it turned out beautiful! Bowties and their staff are very flexible and helpful. They are always there to help. I was still losing weight very close to my wedding date and they were able to alter my dress right on time. They did alterations for my mom and all of my bridesmaids. We also rented our tuxes from there as well. I was pleased with everything! My wedding day was beautiful and I have Bowties to thank for my wedding attire. We recieved so many compliments!! Thank you Bowties!!!!

Sent on 12/12/2010
  • Crissy

Crisandra · Married on 07/31/2010

We used Bowties for Tuxedos initially because we received a discount but soon after we realized we were in the right place. All tuxedos are in house to try on at anytime. Most large tuxedo shops do not have that to offer. The quality of material was top notch. They were very polite and flexible with our entire party 7 groomsmen, 2 ring bearers & 2 fathers. I recommend Bowties to anyone that needs a tuxedo 2 thumbs up!

Sent on 08/24/2010
  • CalliesandSapphires

Elizabeth · Married on 06/19/2010

Everything was ready to go, sizes were exchanged quickly. The staff was helpful and NOT pushy. The attire was good quality and looked fabulous!

Sent on 06/26/2010

Joann · Married on 05/16/2010

I had a great experience picking out my wedding dress Bowties Tuxedo & Bridal Boutique!!! My dress was on sale and was well under my budget!!!

Sent on 06/11/2010

Courtney · Married on 04/09/2010

I LOVE my dress...and not only that, I LOVED the service that I got from Bowties Tuxedo and Bridal shop. All of the staff was fantastic...they gave great suggestions and always made us feel important when we were in there. We got my dress, the bridesmaids and flower girl dress there and I'm so glad we did. I didn't want a chain bridal store, but I wanted a good selection. Not only do they have a great selection, but I was also able to customize my gown and the alterations were really reasonably priced. I'd recommend them to anybody looking for a special event or wedding attire!

Sent on 05/03/2010

Krystie · Married on 05/17/2018

I went to every bridal store in Las Vegas and probably tried on 40-50 dresses. I was trying to decide between 5 dresses, all which I liked but none that stood out, and I finally stopped in at Bowties Outlet. I didn't have an appointment but Christine allowed me to try on all the dresses I wanted. I ended up spotting one on the mannequin and she got it off for me and I fell i love as soon as I put it on. They had different dresses that I hadn't seen in any other stores and it was more than half off! It was still a big decision so I went home to sleep on it and went back a couple days later to try it on again and even though Christine was with another bride who had an appointment, she got the dress for me and helped me out. I ended up still wanting to think about it and went back the next day, where I purchased this dress, along with a short dress that hadn't been in the store before! I left with two amazing dresses and a wonderful experience. I tell all my Canadian friends to head down to Vegas because it's definitely worth the trip. I never once felt pressured and still left with my dream dress at a dream price!

Sent on 03/26/2018

Hello Krystie,
    Thank you for taking the time to write about your experiance @Bowties. We are so happy you were able to find your Dream Wedding Dress. We pride ourselves in non pressure non commision sales. So thank you for noticing it. Be sure to post your wedding photos for all of us to see.
    Evana

Cassidy · Married on 01/31/2017

Such an amazing team and incredible gowns! Their sales are crazy good, too!

Sent on 06/08/2015

Hi Cassidy,
    Thank you for allowing us to help you find YOUR dream gown. It is our pleasure working with you .
    You will look stunning on your day.

Landon · Married on 03/21/2016

Since we had our wedding at Sunset Gardens we decided to use Bowties Tuxedo for our Tux rentals as they are located right next door. A last second curve ball of the Wedding Dress (bought from out of state & not at Bowties Bridal Boutique) needed to be steamed & prior arrangements had not been made in advance. The ladies responded quickly & said to bring it in right away, as our wedding was held on a weekday & they needed to do it in advance. Saved my bride a lot of headache that's for sure! Then they recommended since we were from out of town, to just take the gown from the Bridal Boutique to Sunset gardens directly & have them keep it hanging up so that it wouldn't have to be transported back and forth from the hotel and laid flat etc.

As far as the Tux's go, everything worked out ok, they did some last second switching of shirts and pants and hemming and everything worked out fine. One of my groomsmen snagged his pants somehow in the middle of the night so there was a $40-$45 charge for that but that was unavoidable. Highly recommended for their flexibility and efficiency. We got one of the newer Tux models and it came out to about $140/tux, grooms tux would have been free if we had 2 more people but there was only 3 of us total.

Sent on 03/30/2016
  • Maria

Maria · Married on 08/09/2014

Very accommodating with out of town groomsmen. They even hemmed an ushers pants and steamed the fathers suits for free!

Sent on 08/16/2014

Sara · Married on 05/23/2014

They were very helpful. Had alterations done there as well, Anna was great!

Sent on 05/29/2014

Meg · Married on 10/12/2013

Bowties Bridal is Amazing! I am a little helpless when it comes to style. So when i walked in Bowties I needed a LOT of help! They were extremely understanding, patient and even made dress shopping a really fun experience. Fittings were easy to schedule and very accommodating. Everyone in the shop is extremely knowledgeable and very professional. My Husband and I had a destination wedding in October on the beach and my dress was more beautiful than I could have ever asked for. I can't thank them enough for making my dress finding experience truly amazing!

Sent on 11/14/2013

Their dress selection is amazing and the service was phenomenal!!

Sent on 01/27/2015

Dear Bride,
    Thank you so much for a quick review. Glad we were able to help you . Please send us your wedding picture on or F/B

Great service and fast friendly

Sent on 12/06/2012

Bowties Tuxedo and Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review . We appreciate it very much,
  • M&MDaly

Megan · Married on 10/21/2017

I used the Knot Lookbook to find the dresses that I was interested in, or at least the shape and style I liked. Each one said I could find these styles at Bowties Bridal, so that was the first (and only) shop I went to!
    I worked with Richelle at my consultation and she was extremely fun. I only tried on about 9 dresses because the second one I tried on was the one I ended up choosing. At the beginning of my consultation, I was asked about what Style, Price point, and things I didn’t want. I thought I wanted something with straps, but I ended up with something that was strapless. But Richelle took these things into consideration when helping me choose dresses. She also helped me narrow it down when I was stuck between two dresses. She did that thing you see on Say yes to the dress where she holds one up to you after closing your eyes then takes it away to reveal another one. It helped me choose so easily! I feel like I had an uncommon experience with dresses because I only had one appointment, I tried on less than 10 dresses, and my appointment only went for 1.5 hours, including the purchasing of the dress.
    After I purchased the dress I was told I would be called in 6 months for my first fitting, which happened right on schedule. I had 3 fittings total, and luckily I just needed a hem and bustle. The seamstress doing the hem needed to readjust every time even though nothing changed, but I guess it was better to be safe than sorry, and it doesn’t cost extra to have more fittings. I should have voiced I wanted it slightly shorter than what she hemmed it at since my husband and I were doing a choreographed dance, but that was more my fault than anything since the seamstress clearly didn’t know that. She is also very limited on time due to her work hours, which meant I had to drive 40 minutes at the peak of traffic to get fitted, but Richelle was also able to work with me on getting in on a Saturday for a fitting.
    Thank you again for my dress! It was spectacular!

Sent on 11/19/2017

Bowties Tuxedo and Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you, Megan for taking the time to write us such a beautiful review. It was Richelle's pleasure helping you find your dream wedding dress. Please be so kind and post your photos to our FB AND Instagram @bowtiesbridal so we can see how beautiful you looked on your Wedding Day, and do not forget to bring your gown in so we can clean and preserve it for you if you have not done so yet. Best wishes and Congratulations