Bowtie Pixs Reviews

Bowtie Pixs 5
Bowtie Pixs 6
Bowtie Pixs 7

Malia · Married on 11/11/2017

The pictures came out amazing! Very professional and if I could I'd use him for everything that happens in my life!

Bowtie Pixs 8
    Bowtie Pixs 15
    Bowtie Pixs 16
    Bowtie Pixs 17

Candyce · Married on 10/31/2017

Amazing eye and so great to work with! He was professional and worked with us to capture our whimsical halloween wedding.

Louise F · Married on 10/21/2017

Our first experience working with a professional photographer - Bowtie Pix - was totally worry-free. Jameel was well prepared to capture BEAUTIFUL moments even before we arrived. 100% pleased!!

• Q

Quanisha · Married on 07/14/2017

By far the most attentive photographer we have ever worked with. Jameel is a true visionary and we are blessed to have had the opportunity to have him capture our destination wedding.

Alexandria · Married on 07/14/2017

Jameel and his team were amazing! They captured our wedding day perfectly and we could not have asked for a better photographer! They went above and beyond to create memories that will last us a lifetime. Jameel is very friendly, professional, on time, and does what it takes to get the job done! Thanks again!

Dominique · Married on 11/22/2016

I am so happy with the way our engagement photo shoot. It was great our photographer was very attentive. He had great ideas about where when and what time we should take the photos. He also listened to our ideas as well. My husband and I are extremely pleased with the whole process!!!!!

Raquel · Married on 07/23/2016

Couldn't have asked for a better photographer! Captured all of our special moments that I am able to relive each time I look at my pictures.

Ana · Married on 08/08/2015

Our photography experience was beyond amazing to say the least! We communicated a few ideas of what we were looking for and and from there a beautiful story was captured. Jameel has a keen eye for capturing candid moments and ensuring that the moment is relived once you look at the pictures. We got married in Cancun, Mexico and Jameel studied our location inside and out, planned angles to shoot, analyzed the perfect time of day to shoot, all while ensuring he captured the right lighting. It was an amazing weekend of celebration and fellowship and Jameel was able to capture our rehearsal dinner, the ceremony, the reception and beyond! Jameel we love you for having such an amazing style and way of using your lens to capture our story! Your work is impeccable.

Bowtie Pixs 18
    Bowtie Pixs 19
    Bowtie Pixs 20
    Bowtie Pixs 21
    Bowtie Pixs 22
    Bowtie Pixs 23

Adam · Married on 10/14/2017

my family and I had a great experience with Mr. Pugh, he was always very attentive to detail, extremely flexible on availability, very respectful and on time. Not only was his professionalism respectful but to our culture as well, he was always eager to lean more and knowing when to take just the right picture. His attitude is the best, always listening and giving ideas at the same time. We appreciated all he has done for our family. Thank you from my family to you.

Eugene · Married on 06/10/2017

4.2

Bowtie pix captured the moments that you’d want to keep forever to charish forever. The photographer himself is a guy who actually dwells in the vibes of your party to capture those intimate moments.

Bowtie Pixs 24