Bowman's Wedding Services Reviews

9 Reviews for Bowman's Wedding Services

• Justin

Justin P. · Married on 09/07/2019

Awesome experience! Very good service

She made our ceremony such a great experience!

Sent on 09/08/2019

Bowman's Wedding Services's reply:

It was my pleasure! So glad Hurricane Dorian didn't mess up that lovely venue. Thanks again and much happiness to you both.

Cynthia · Married on 03/10/2018

We were looking for a place just to get married and I found Mrs.Lynn I just loved her when I met her the service was sweet and just what we wanted.

Sent on 03/12/2018

Bowman's Wedding Services's reply:

Thank you so much Cynthia! It was a pleasure meeting you and Willie. I wish you both much happiness and life full of love. Take care! Lynn

Sabrina · Married on 02/01/2018

She is very professional at what she does. She is very wonderful and makes you feel very comfortable.

Sent on 02/01/2018

Bowman's Wedding Services's reply:

Thank you Sabrina! It was a pleasure seeing you and Vincent. I wish you both the best!!

Marissa · Married on 09/03/2017

I absolutely loved Lynn from the moment I first talked to her. I was planning a South Carolina wedding from Pennsylvania and she put my mind at ease from the first phone call! We got married on March 31, 2018 and Lynn definitely helped me so much! Thanks for all your help!

Sent on 04/09/2018

Bowman's Wedding Services's reply:

Thank you so much Marissa & Vashawn. It was a lovely day! Congratulations to you both. Lynn

Elizabeth · Married on 06/24/2017

I loved Mrs.Bowman. She is very sweet and very easy to work with. Also very willing to help with anything she can. She really made my day. I was very happy I chose her.

Sent on 09/24/2017

Bowman's Wedding Services's reply:

Thank you so much! It was my pleasure to be part of your wedding day. Best wishes to you both!
    Lynn Bowman
  • MRSGodiva

Tausha · Married on 01/28/2017

Lynn Bowman was an absolute pleasure to work with. She worked with my fiance and I to create a ceremony that was meaningful to us by providing suggestions and allowing us to incorporate elements of our own. Lynn was an integral part of our wedding, and her skill and confidence allowed us to be at ease. Many guests commented on her excellent delivery; some even said it felt like she was a family friend. I would highly recommend Lynn to anyone needing an officiant.

Sent on 02/10/2017

Bowman's Wedding Services's reply:

Thank you so much! I really enjoyed meeting the both of you and being a part of your special day! I wish you both much joy and happiness in your future together.
    Lynn

Amanda · Married on 05/23/2016

We contacted Ms. Bowman to use her services and to have her marry me and my husband and she was available to work with us on a very short notice. We found her scheduling to be extremely flexible and she was willing to work with our schedule as well. She welcomed me, my husband, and my family in to her beautiful home for the ceremony. She was very professional and very friendly. We are extremely satisfied with her services and would recommend her to everyone.

Sent on 05/24/2016

Bowman's Wedding Services's reply:

Thanks Amanda! It was a pleasure meeting you and your family. I wish you and Justin a happy life!

Charles · Married on 02/25/2016

Janine and I were extremely happy with Teresa. We talk about it often. Many thanks to Teresa.

Sent on 08/30/2016

Bowman's Wedding Services's reply:

Thank you Charles and Janine! It was a pleasure meeting both of you. Hope you are both doing well. Take care!!

Nique A. · Married on 10/16/2015

Mrs. Bowman was absolutely wonderful. We told her what we wanted and she did exactly that and then some. She is the nicest woman you will ever meet and her husband is too. Thank you both for everything we appreciate it all. You two are truly godsent and worth every penny. (Trust because we were told more for someone else...)

Sent on 10/17/2015