37 Reviews for Bowl of Cherries Cash Gift Registry

Teresa was very professional and polite when she called me!! I was all over the place trying to get my wedding registry up and running!!! I was worried that I would have to choose another wedding registry but she helped out big time!!!!

Profile Picture Andre, 2/13/16, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Unique Services (Other)

We used Bowl of Cherries as a cash registry for our wedding and we are super happy with the results.

Profile Picture Barbara, 1/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

This vendor is really easy to use

Profile Picture Jennifer, 7/25/15, 4 Reviews
2.6

I can't read my own guest book entries without first making one. This is silly. Also there should be the ability to count the guests on the list and sort them.

Profile Picture User4589059, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

This site is a great site. Easy to use templates and very elegant looking. Highly recommend it for any event

Profile Picture Hamid, 4/18/15, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I think that Bowl Of Cherries is a really great idea. We are in the process of moving, and instead of registering for gifts and having them delivered, or receiving gift cards that could just get lost. Bowl of Cherries provides a way to keep track of who makes a contribution, and an easy way to access the money when needed.

Profile Picture User4589780, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

When we first researched the cash donation options as part of our registry we had no idea there were so many options. Bowl of Cherries was the easiest to set-up, manage, and get answers when questions arose. The only problem I had was when they were swapping between paypal and their new service. Though now that I understand why, and the issue was promptly rectified, I am very happy with everything.

Profile Picture Nicole, 11/14/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Bowl of Cherries is a great, tasteful way of asking guests for the cash to purchase the items you REALLY want - the things you won't find on an ordinary registry. Like a honeymoon, a kitchen remodel, a night out. The customer service was excellent and put aside any reservations I had about using the service. The website could be a little friendlier to use but all in all it was a great value and you get 100% of the gift amount (unlike similar cash registry services). I have and would continue to recommend Bowl of Cherries to friends and family. My sister used the service on my recommendation for her wedding and was equally pleased.

Profile Picture Morgan, 11/9/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

This was such an amazing website to use for our wedding registry! I thought it was too good to be true at first it is so simple and everyone loved it. I especially loved the flat rate instead of percentage taken out of gifts, it saved us so much money. Highly recommend! We received around $7000 in gifts and only paid $15 instead of the 3% and up that most websites require.

Profile Picture User4571786, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Teresa was so helpful and very nice! I recommend keeping the gift lists simple like one honey moon fund, or a fund for furnishing a house. That's what I wish I did to avoid confusion for my guests.

Profile Picture Charlene, 9/13/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Bowl of Cherries was great to use for my wedding registry.It allows you to create a free mini website with photos.Cash payments were convenient since they send it to you via Paypal.Only downside is it takes a few days for money to clear,if you really needed it.Staff is very friendly and responsive.Overall I would highly recommend using BOC!

Profile Picture Sarah, 9/6/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I would definitely recommend bowl of cherries for a variety of reasons they are prompt and professional. I really liked the layout of the registry. Most of our guest gave cash and gift cards but the ones that went through "BOC" thought it was easy and smart!!!!!

Profile Picture Patricia, 9/6/14, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Very good to work with, customer service emailed us when we had a few guest make some errors. They corrected them & refunded their cost!

Profile Picture Caron, 8/31/14, 1 Review
3.3

The website was easy to navigate but sometimes would not save changes.

Profile Picture User4596121, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We chose Bowl of Cherries to do our wedding registry because we wanted a cash registry and they don't take a cut out of what people bought for us. Bowl of Cherries allowed us to ask for what we would have put on a traditional registry but with the convenience of getting the money to pay for it ourselves. It was nice that people could put whatever amount they wanted to on our "wish list" which our friends and family loved since they wouldn't be put in a position to pay for an entire big ticket item. Additionally, their customer service is amazing! Whenever I had a question, I received an email within 24 hours, often much less than that. I highly recommend using Bowl of Cherries for any sort of registry. I know that I will use it again!

Profile Picture User4537336, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

This was an easy to access website. I would highly recommend this site!

Profile Picture User3911030, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

The site navigation was simple and all very customizable. The customer service was responsive and excellent. I would highly recommend the Bowl of Cherries gift registry :)

Profile Picture Taryn, 6/29/14, 4 Reviews
0.0

BEWARE - when they say "no charge to the bride and groom" they fail to mention you will actually be charged $15 every time you transfer out funds, after your first time. This is no where on the website, no pop-up dialog box warning you of this, or asking if you would like to accept the fee. And their customer service will do nothing to accommodate you on this front either. In fact they'll do quite the opposite and make you feel poor and insignificant.
Worst registry out there for cash gifts - USE ANOTHER SERVICE!!

Profile Picture Courtney, 6/20/14, 5 Reviews
4.2

Great way to register for the gifts you really need.

Profile Picture Linda, 6/20/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We used this company for a honeymoon registry for our wedding. It was fairly easy to set-up and use. It had a small fee for each charge, but we found that most companies had this and theirs was minimal.

Profile Picture User3448644, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Bowl of Cherries was the perfect Wedding Registry! My husband and I weren't just starting out - I didn't have a need for a traditional registry and I really wanted to help offset the costs of the wedding iteself and our honeymoon. I had reservations at first if guests would appreicate an online registry and how it would speak to wedding etiquette. I couldn't be more happy that I chose this route. Many guests commented on how easy it was to use - taking the guesswork out of the gift and eliminating another shopping trip. Even the small service fee that the guest pays would be the same amount as a card or gift shipping fees. It also made the process of thank you cards very easy and I used the site as my RSVP link - saving lots of time and money on traditional RSVP cards. I have already had two friends reach out and ask me to remind them what web site I used because they want to use it for their own events. Highly recommended from a very happy, well-organized and research-oriented bride!

Profile Picture Sarah, 5/24/14, 1 Review
3.0

Seemed like a great website but the unfortunately no one gave to the website. We got all cash gifts n cards. Wish I would have been able to actually use this site

Profile Picture Louella, 4/25/14, 5 Reviews
4.7

I loved using Bowl of Cherries. Unfortunately, occasionally the website had some glitches, in which photos of random people, instead of the photos I had loaded, showed up. However, the Bowl of Cherries team was always extraordinarily responsive and helpful. I have since recommended the service to other friends getting married overseas. I will definitely use it again when we have our first child.

Profile Picture Kara, 11/30/13, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

The website was easy to use and I got quick support when needed. Would definitely use it again in the future.

Profile Picture User3005249, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

The site was very easy to use. I really liked the fact that I could track who gave money so I could send thank you notes.

Profile Picture User4599030, 2+ years ago, 1 Review