Bower Entertainment Reviews

62 | Arden, NC

62 Reviews for Bower Entertainment

62 Bower Entertainment Reviews

Amanda · Married on 03/17/2018

Chris was phenomenal! I was a disorganized bride despite my best attempts and Chris was able to help me with picking songs for each section of the wedding. He kept our guests laughing and dancing all night long! He was kind and ALWAYS available. 10/10 would reccomend!

• Lisa

Lisa · Married on 02/24/2018

Where to start! Chris and Tara are nothing short of exceptional! They both are good hearted and down to earth couple. They both have a deep passion for their entertainment business. Tara did an amazing job as an officiant for our wedding. It was so heart-filled and genuine, it was perfect. Chris has a talent for music and ceiling drapery! Our guest raved about both the ceremony and reception. Chris had the guests dancing all night and everyone had a memorable night! Thank you both from the bottom of our hearts! We highly recommend Bower Entertainment!

Megan · Married on 07/29/2017

We had Chris for our wedding back in July and he did amazing! He was very responsive to messages and questions, always kept me informed, he helped out with other vendors to make sure everything went smoothly. He was even prepared when we had to love the reception inside due to inclement weather. He did an amazing job and kept the party going up until the last minute. Thank you Chris!!!

Caroline · Married on 06/03/2017

The biggest vendor that blew us away on our wedding day was by far our wedding DJ. Chris Bower from Memories in Motion exemplified handwork, creativity and thoughtfulness. With every meeting we had, he was well informed, prepared and showed us that he truly cared for us and our wedding on a very personable level. He offered several times to help us with whatever we needed, even if it wasn't music related, and was fun, easy-going and pleasant to be around throughout the entire wedding reception. We were truly amazed to see how much care he puts into his work.

Maria · Married on 04/29/2017

Best wedding team! We had up lighting, dj, photo booth center pieces, and everything was perfect! Our caterer goofed and lost the stuff that was to go on our tables but Chris called our photographer while we were taking pictures to get the info on the stuff that was missing and handled it with one of my bridesmaids! Life savers! We were so happy words cannot express!

Amber · Married on 01/28/2017

Chris did the uplighting and was the DJ/MC at my wedding, he was phenomenal! First, he helped keep me sane during the months up to my wedding and made sure I knew that if I needed anything he would be happy to help. I got so many compliments on the uplighting at my wedding and everyone loved Chris. I've been to a few weddings and Chris is definitely the best I've seen. I would highly recommend him!!! I would hire him in the future as well! Love, Amber and Kevin Brewer

Bonnie · Married on 11/05/2016

Chris is awesome! He was everything we wanted in a wedding DJ! From the first call we instantly connected with Chris and his personality, and we knew he'd be a great fit for keeping our dance floor packed. He played all of our must-play list and provided us with great recommendations for the event as well. We highly recommend Chris from Memories in Motion for your next event!

Amber · Married on 10/24/2016

I cannot even explain to you how awesome Chris is. We called him to do our wedding & in less than 3 days he had already been corresponding to us thru email, phone calls & texts to get the final outcome details to perfection! We had a beautiful beach wedding & Chris was the officiant with the best prices in town. He also grabbed his phone & took some phenomenal pics just because. We appreciated you, Chris & look forward to having an awesome reception using you as well! <3

• Laura

Laura · Married on 10/22/2016

We booked Chris for our DJ, uplighting, linen rental, chair covers, photography, and his wife Tara as our coordinator. They really are a "one stop shop" for all of your wedding needs at an excellent price. They were the first vendor we booked, over a year in advance. Chris and Tara stayed in touch with us monthly up until the big day and were very responsive with emails. They truly have a passion for this work and love what they do which you can tell immediately! We still receive compliments from our families a to how wonderful job they did. I could not be more happier with them as they were the reason our big day went so smooth and was perfect :) Thank you!!!!

• Jaclyn

Jaclyn · Married on 10/08/2016

Chris and Tara were a pleasure to work with from the start. I could tell that they genuinely cared about our wedding just as much as my husband and I! Our first venue actually fell through after we had booked, and Chris even helped us find the right place for us! The photobooth was a total hit; our guests had a blast! It was great to have one vendor to coordinate with for the 3 services that we booked, which made me a happy bride. I would highly recommend!

Kristin · Married on 10/01/2016

My husband and I were so pleased with out decision to use Memories in Motion. Chris did a great job of making our reception fun and keeping our guests entertained, without being over the top. He played every song we requested, and did a great job selecting music on his own. We received so many compliments from our bridal party and guests on his services, and we would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ. Aside all of that, Chris was very responsive and easy to work with, which was very much appreciated in what was a relatively stressful season.

Katelynn · Married on 09/04/2016

Memories in Motion was by far our favorite vendor of our wedding! Chris and his wife were incredibly helpful and went above and beyond to make sure our day was perfect :) Chris was an incredibly entertaining DJ and worked with our coordinator at our venue to make sure everything happened on time and correctly! :) The Photobooth was a hit and we had a lot of fun going through all of the pictures after we got back from our honeymoon. We definitely recommend this vendor for any of your event needs!

Drew · Married on 06/11/2016

Being that I am extremely picky about my hip/hop I was hesitant on every DJ I looked up. I was referred to Memories in Motion and couldn't have been happier. Aside from Chris being a super nice guy, he was on point with his music selection to keep the shy families on the dance floor, great on the mic with introductions, very cost friendly, and was into every song that was being played. We mixed a surprise first dance and he had perfect timing on jumping on the mic (makes video so much better). Fast email responses, and a life saver on planning the timeline of the day. Def recommend to anyone.

Kasey · Married on 05/14/2016

I am very late to writing a review but I can not say enough about how much Chris helped me through my wedding day at the Bilmar. He was always available when I needed someone to ask about wedding related things and he always had the answer. My wedding day would not have been nearly as perfect if it weren't for him having worked as hard as he does. If you are looking for a run of the mill DJ that will play good music do not book, Chris and team are reserved only for people looking for the most personalized wedding day experience imaginable. Thank you again so much for everything you did!

Jaclyn · Married on 05/07/2016

Chris and Tara were so awesome to work with from day one!! I felt very comfortable leaving the night in Tara's hands! We rented chairs covers and chair sashes and they went above and beyond trying to make sure the colors matched as close as possible, the uplighting looked great! Tara was my listening ear when I was starting to feel stressed and assured me she would make sure everything went as smoothly as possible...and it did :) I can't thank these two enough!

Jenn · Married on 05/07/2016

I cannot say enough good things about Memories in Motion. Chris, our DJ, was absolutely amazing! He listened to exactly what we wanted and created such a fun atmosphere for us and our guests. His number one priority was keeping us happy and he definitely did that. Everyone was out on the dance floor having a great time and all of our guests kept saying how wonderful Chris was. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ!

George & Sue · Married on 04/30/2016

Utilizing the services of Memories in Motion was a fantastic choice for our daughter's wedding. Chris and Tara and their staff were very professional and well organized. They are very passionate about their work and it clearly shows. Prior to the wedding we met with Tara and Chris as often as we needed; this was never an issue. We did not stress about anything during the event as they took care of everything. The wedding turned out to be a big success and Chris and Tara played a major role! Our sincere thanks to you.

Ashley · Married on 04/15/2016

Chris was reccomended by the Bilmar resort. He did a great job from helping us with song selections to having a great playlist for our events. Very easy to work with!

Lil · Married on 03/19/2016

From the get go, Chris was professional, nice and responsive. We booked him very early, but he stayed in touch throughout all the months leading up to our wedding. On our wedding day, he arrived early and gave himself plenty of time to set up. He played great tunes and was a good acting emcee!

John and Jenni · Married on 03/17/2016

Chris was great, very helpful and creative. He was easy to work with and willing to help with anything we needed.

Chris and his staff were absolutely amazing. I was one of the wedding coordinators and was a contact person on behalf of the bride and groom. I spent most of the day at the event getting things ready and I really enjoyed working with Chris and his staff. I can tell you that they went above and beyond (and I mean above and beyond) their normal duties in all aspects to help out with whatever was needed to make the day special for everyone. I would highly recommend them.

• Morgan

Morgan · Married on 12/30/2015

Choosing Memories in Motion was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. Chris and Tara are wonderful to work with, as they were extremely professional and organized. They helped us with our questions and gave us great suggestions that helped make our wedding day even more special. We decided on a couple of must have songs and then left it up to the professional to keep things moving. They were VERY enthusiastic from the beginning and had some great ideas on how to make sure everything went smoothly on our big day.

Chris and Tara are passionate about what they do; repeatedly they went above and beyond. Throughout the planning process, they were able to remove any worries we had about our big day. Most of all they gave us so many wonderful memories to cherish forever.

We would highly recommend Memories in Motion. Chris and Tara were simply amazing and we are truly grateful to them for doing such a tremendous job at our wedding. Thanks so much!

Carol · Married on 11/28/2015

Chris & his wife truly went above and beyond our expectations! I do not know what I would have done without them. They really took the time to help me plan the ceremony, the wedding party announcements & the music, even coordinating the chair covers, set up & breakdown of reception. Chris did a beautiful job officiating our wedding, he and his wife really put their heart into our special day! The sound system they use makes you feel as if you are inside a dream during the ceremony!! The dance music & announcements were so awesome! They made everyone feel special! The DJ lighting and DJ station are colorful & professional!!! Honestly, went above & beyond!!! My guests went on & on about how great our wedding & reception were!!! Everything a bride could ask for & more!!!

Dave · Married on 11/06/2015

Wow, words can't even express how much you (Chris and Pixy) have done to make our wedding the most perfect day on November 6th, 2015. Pixy was our DJ, organizer, and Ordain. She kept the wedding on a perfect timeline the whole night and made all of our guests happy with the awesome music and dancing. Memories in Motion was like a "one stop shop" with their lighting, chair covers, sashes, organizing, DJ, Photo Booth, Ordain and more! It made our lives and stress of planning a wedding MUCH easier because of them. We cant thank you enough for all your hard work and your professionalism. We HIGHLY recommend Memories in Motion for your next event or wedding.
    Dave and Lisa Amelin.