58 Reviews for Bowen Films

USB Hard Drive (2)
Short Form (1)
Rehearsal Dinner (1)
Liability Insurance (1)

Hiring a videographer was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding, and Tom’s team delivered three amazing videos that we – our friends and family included – will treasure for the rest of our lives. They were all beautiful and have brought nearly everyone who has seen them to tears. Everyone will tell you that your wedding day goes by in the blink of an eye, but with a great videographer like Tom and his team, you will have a permanent reminder of all of those moments that made the day so special.

Profile Picture Kristin, 4/21/18, 8 Reviews
Category: Videography

We loved working with Bowen Films for our wedding! They came highly recommended to us by our planner, Evoke DC and our photographer, Sarah Bradshaw and both recommendations were spot on. The team, specifically Whitney, was easy to work with from start to finish, professional and kind throughout the process and like flies on the wall throughout the day. They captured moments throughout the day that just wouldn't be the same on still images. They impressively turned around our teaser in less than 48 hours which was an amazing treat and we just received our final videos - a 4.5 minute highlight and 1 hr and 40ish minute video - within the first 2.5 months of marriage. I would recommend Bowen Films without hesitation for any videography needs; they gave us video memories to last a lifetime.

Profile Picture Kate, 11/12/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage, Cinematic, Documentary, Short Form, Storytelling, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Digital Download, USB Flash Drive, USB Hard Drive

We loved working with the Bowen team. When selecting Bowen Films, we were really impressed by their thoughtful, detailed, and beautiful work. The day of the wedding, we appreciated their extreme degree of professionalism, and the fact that they seemed to capture every moment while our guests hardly noticed them being there. We are extremely excited to see the final product because we know it will be awesome!

Profile Picture Katie, 11/4/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: High-Def Video, Multi. Cameras, Digital Download, USB Flash Drive, Ceremony, Reception, Documentary

My husband and I weren’t sure in the beginning if we wanted a videographer, but after seeing the product delivered by Bowen Films, we are incredibly happy we decided to get it. We originally purchased the Cinematic Highlight package, but later upgraded to the Director’s Cut package and have zero regrets. First, the moments captured by our videographers are incredible; they are so candid and natural. Our wedding flew by and this allows my husband and I to relive some of the most precious moments. Second, the production quality of the video is outstanding. It truly looks professional and the time invested into creating the highlight and social media videos is self-evident. Lastly, the responsiveness and flexibility of everyone at Bowen films was top notch. My husband and I had a few requests and they were quick to incorporate them into their plan. Overall, we are very satisfied with Bowen films and would highly recommend them.

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/21/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Cinematic, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage, Digital Download, USB Flash Drive

We absolutely LOVED working with Tom, Freddy and their team. On our wedding day, the team showed up on time and looking very professional. The whole day ran so smoothly and we barely noticed they were even there! The entire team made sure that our families, wedding party, and us were comfortable all day long. They respected our other vendors and worked so well with everyone we had present (photographer, coordinator, hair & makeup, etc.). We couldn't have asked for a better team from start to finish.

Profile Picture Meredith, 9/30/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Cinematic, Documentary, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Digital Download, USB Flash Drive

Bowen Films was the first vendors I booked. I had seen their videos of other weddings and knew that I needed them to capture my wedding day! The team was responsive throughout the whole process and allowed me to add to my package just a few weeks before the wedding. Our social media edit was sent to us just days after the wedding allowing us to relive some of the highlights! This short film alone was incredibly done, I can only imagine what our longer film is going to look like. Our two videographers were very professional and helped us feel at ease on our wedding day. I would highly recommend the Bowen Films Team.

Profile Picture Megan, 9/30/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Documentary, Digital Download, USB Flash Drive, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage

Bowen films helped my daughter and he fiancé make a video,about their engagement and filmed her wedding. We played the engagement video at the reception and it was exceptional....lots of tears and requests for a copy of the video. I highly recommend Bowen films and urge brides and family to do video of the event

Profile Picture Rebecca , 9/23/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography

Tom Bowen and his team created a beautiful engagement and wedding video. Both brought tears to both our eyes. Our family also loved them. I highly recommend their services.

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 9/23/17, 14 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Digital Download, USB Flash Drive, Cinematic, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras

Tom was great to work with and his entire team is so talented. Very responsive and fun to work with!

Profile Picture User7344803, 1+ year ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography

Tom Bowen and his team were so incredibly professional and low-key - I have been at weddings where the videographer has really gotten in the way. We really appreciated that Tom and his team were capturing all the important moments but were not in the way to the point that we almost forgot they were there! Tom was so sweet, super easy to work with and has a great eye. He does beautiful work and his videos are not cookie cutter. He puts a lot of creativity and thought into his videos as is evident from the final product. One of the still photos he grabbed from part of the video was so good that our venue asked to use it in their marketing materials! We are so glad we hired Bowen Films and will cherish our video so we can relive our wedding forever!

Profile Picture Marisa, 4/22/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage, Cinematic, Digital Download, USB Flash Drive, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

Absolutely wonderful: on the wedding day AND the final video products. Tom Bowen & Whitney did an excellent job of being unobtrusive; didn't even notice them around at the church or reception (no offense, Tom & Whitney, that's what we wanted). The church had restrictions on where they could stand & didn't want them moving around during the ceremony; they "obeyed" the church rules exactly. I was very concerned about the audio at the ceremony & whether you'd be able to hear every word clearly. It was perfect. Everyone who watches it ends up crying & remarking how professional the video looks ("it looks like a Hollywood movie!"). All products were delivered in the timeframe promised. Tom was very familiar with our venue & arrived on time ready to film. Turns out some photographers are particular about (and don't always get along with) some videographers (they are sharing the same small spaces & can get in each others' way, from what I understand). Tom Bowen and my outstanding photographer Eli Turner had worked some weddings together before, and they worked very well together at my wedding (I'd highly recommend hiring each, if your budget allows). I don't know if Bowen Films can do this for everyone (I got married at a non-busy time of year), but they graciously agreed to make some minor adjustments (switching out a few video clips) after I received the highlight video(s) (Tom & Whitney didn't make any mistakes...they had no way of knowing why we couldn't use certain video clips, it was just my family's preference). It showed me that Bowen Films really does stand by their quality work, and they really do care about the customer's satisfaction with their final products. I am thrilled with the final product & so is everyone I send it to. You can get video done for cheaper, but in my opinion, you can tell the difference. Very, very glad we splurged on a high-quality videographer. HIGHLY RECOMMEND, if great quality video is important to you.

Profile Picture Rebecca, 3/18/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Digital Download, USB Flash Drive, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Cinematic

I LOVE MY WEDDING VIDEO! Thank you Bowen Films!

A great highlight video was really important to me, and I am so glad we picked Bowen. I wanted something fun and upbeat, and not something overly dramatic or serious. They did such a good job of capturing the happy mood of the day, while still keeping the important serious moments in the video. I also love how they incorporated natural audio (in our case, the toasts) in addition to the songs we chose, which not all wedding videographers do. They were so accommodating and and made two trips to Baltimore for us (rehearsal dinner and wedding). And even though our rehearsal dinner was on New Years Eve, they were able to be there.

Tom and Whitney were our videographers for the wedding day, and they were both great. Tom's brother (I can't remember his name) did the rehearsal dinner, and he was also great. We were in touch with Whitney before and after the wedding to discuss logistics, song choices, and anything else. Everyone was a pleasure to work with.

Profile Picture Rachel, 1/1/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Digital Download, USB Flash Drive, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras

Bowen Films was AMAZING! I'm so incredible grateful to their team for capturing our wedding so perfectly. They were wonderful to work with, punctual and even discussed my vision for the entire video, prior to the wedding weekend. They managed to get so many great shots and moments, yet were unobtrusive throughout the wedding day. The way they created the highlight video and set it to music was perfect. I would 100% recommend them!

Profile Picture Susan, 11/5/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Cinematic, Storytelling, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

Tom and Othello were absolutely amazing! They were very professional and respected my space while still capturing every important moment of the day. My wedding video is absolutely stunning and something I will treasure for my entire life. Bowen Films exceeded my expectations and I would highly recommend them to any bride!

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/15/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

Bowen is a fantastic company overall and Freddy was amazing to work with!! They got the best angles for my ceremony and thought of things in a totally unique way. Overall they were very easy to work with and got everything back to me in a great amount of time.

Profile Picture Alison, 10/8/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Cinematic, Storytelling, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Digital Download, USB Flash Drive, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

Bowen films captured our wedding day so perfectly. We got a 6 minute highlight film and a longer 2 hour video of our wedding. The highlight film turned out so beautifully and truly captured many beautiful moments of our day. I truly can't believe how beautiful it turned out. The team is truly talented in producing these keepsake videos. They were also very easy to work with and honestly, I don't even remember them being there the day of our wedding, which says A LOT for their ability to shoot these films but not disrupt the day or any moments.

Thanks so much Bowen Films!

Profile Picture Jonelle, 9/24/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: USB Flash Drive, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Cinematic, Documentary

Bowen Films team was probably our greatest and best investment throughout our wedding planning, on the actual day, and post wedding.
Tom was very flexible with us during the planning process and asked us all the right questions to capture our day. We had Tom and Jon on the day of the wedding and they were fantastic. I honestly don't remember seeing Tom most of the day. They captured everything even though we had a very tight timeline and schedule.
Post wedding we communicated with Whitney, who is so friendly and so responsive and accommodating. We sent our invitation to her to include in our video and she gladly took footage of it for us. We had all our three products (insta video, highlights video, and full film) in a timely fashion. We didn't cringe or cover our eyes watching ourselves on screen - they are artists and professionals and it showed. Also they captured everything, things we were sad that the photographer missed were in our videos. That was amazing.
We got our final film on a thumb drive in a personalized package. Not even our photographer had such professional, nice touch. Bowen Films is worth every penny!! Thank you for being a huge part of our day and for delivering quite possibly the greatest wedding day gift.

Profile Picture User6025233, 2+ years ago, 8 Reviews
Category: Videography

Absolutely beyond satisfied with my wedding video and highlight film. Freddy Galea was our videographer and he was incredible! Not only did he do an excellent job on our video, he was also professional, made us feel very comfortable and had a wonderful sense of humor! If I could give more than 5 stars I certainly would! Thanks again and again Freddy!!

Profile Picture Danielle, 4/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

The video is stunning! We can't thank you all enough for everything! I couldn't have imagined a better depiction of our best day! Thank you so so much! You all are truly the best!

Profile Picture Kim, 4/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

We LOVE the video and have watched it a million times. We are so happy we now have such a beautiful and meaningful memory of our wedding. Thank you so much for putting so much thought and talent into it!

Profile Picture Jessica, 12/31/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Blu-Ray, USB Hard Drive, Cinematic, Storytelling

Tom and the whole team at Bowen Films were amazing -- very professional, responsive, and easy to work with, but also incredibly creative and talented. At first we weren't even sure that we were going to hire a videographer, but after seeing the final product, we are so thrilled that we did. The footage of the ceremony, etc. is incredible, and the highlight video they put together perfectly captured our whole evening. We will cherish these memories forever, and could not recommend Bowen Films more highly!

Profile Picture Rakesh, 10/3/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography

Found them via my planner and happy with the service and product

Profile Picture User6052071, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Services Used: High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Blu-Ray, Ceremony, Reception

Working with Tom and Freddy was an absolute pleasure! Their professional help leading up to our Wedding darn was extremely helpful, and also allowed us to to have the results we expected. Not only are they a great team to work with, but they are not intrusive when filming, aka the cameras are not in your face or in the way of guests when walking down the isle and dancing at the reception. They do a phenomenal job of "not being seen" while still capturing unique/once-in-a-lifetime shots. Thank you Team Bowen for capturing the best day of our lives! We are forever grateful for your talents, and hope to work with you again in the near future!

Profile Picture Kendal, 9/20/14, 9 Reviews
Category: Videography

Bowen Films was by far one of my favorite vendors at my April 2014 wedding. Their level of professionalism was amazing. They were very discreet and super friendly. It was such a pleasure working with them.

The website with billing info, contract info, etc was very helpful. The quality of their videos are beautiful, and they are considerably affordable. I would DEFINITELY recommend these guys!!

Profile Picture Jeanie, 4/26/14, 2 Reviews