Bow Tied Weddings Reviews

Bow Tied Weddings 5
Bow Tied Weddings 6
  • Kyle

Kyle Lindholm · Getting married on 06/05/2020

Great to work with and wonderful job with running the reception!

I would highly recommend using DJ Intershade. He was great to work with and met with us multiple times to go over the music playlist for the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. He was very helpful with recommendations and respected our requests, especially our do not play list and kept with the theme we requested. I was most impressed with how he handled all the announcements, reception timeline, and the way he interacted with our guests. All of our guests loved the music and had great things to say about him!

Sent on 06/03/2019

Bow Tied Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much for this review Kyle! You and your wife Chandler made my job fun and easy. Y’all were very hospitable and just plain fun to work with. I wish you two the best and a long happy marriage!

Patrick Kelly · Married on 03/02/2019

Wonderful DJ

What a wonderful DJ who really knows what he is doing. The setup is great and the atmosphere was amazing! Everyone had a great time and we are planning on using them for our after wedding party! The prices are great and anyone who uses this service will have a great time.

Sent on 12/27/2018
  • Josh

Josh Wade · Married on 12/30/2018

Best DJ I’ve ever experienced!!

Jonny DJ’d my brothers wedding a few months before mine and I had to have him at mine! He has so much enthusiasm on the mic, and when it was time to dance he kept the dance floor alive and I mean ALIVE for 3 hours! He made the planning super easy and fun, had great recommendations for songs that we couldn’t decide on, and over all the best experience I could have asked for!

Sent on 01/18/2019
    Bow Tied Weddings 7

Shaelynn · Married on 12/29/2018

Amazing dj wow

We absolutely LOVED Jonathan! We had an incredible experience. His professionalism and personality are off the charts, not to mention the music he spent time preparing and delivering for our wedding. From the personalized dinner playlist to the dance mix, every part of the night was perfect. Jonathan also did a fantastic job as an MC, keeping the evening on track, and helping everyone be as excited as we were for the special day! If you’re looking for someone to foster the PERFECT atmosphere for your wedding, and help keep guests engaged and participating, I cannot recommend Jonathan enough! Thank you for the perfect night!!!

Sent on 01/18/2019

Efrain J Orta · Married on 11/10/2018

Awesome dj

Was a very great DJ from the day he first introduced himself to the day of the wedding. Enjoyed his professionalism and how he played the music to our liking. Couldn't ask for a better DJ

Sent on 11/14/2018
  • F

Faith · Married on 11/03/2018

Best DJ in the triangle

Jonathan was amazing! From the very beginning he listened to everything I wanted and really made it happen! He provides great feedback and it was an unbeatable price!

Sent on 01/17/2019

Kari · Married on 10/06/2018

We hire DJ interphase for our wedding reception and had an absolute blast. He really got the crowd going and on the dance floor. I would definitely recommend him and would hire him again.

Bow Tied Weddings's reply:

Thanks a ton Kari! You were super down to earth and took good care of me while I DJ'ed your reception. I very much enjoyed it!

Shaun Cialino · Married on 10/06/2018

Spectacular DJ!

DJ Jonathon was excellent with set up, timing, and announcements. Everyone at our wedding loved the way this guy mixed music. Jon even helped us out with getting ready before the ceremony. Couldn't ask for anything more out of a DJ. Anyone who ask about a DJ I mention Jon first. AAA.

Sent on 11/07/2018

Connor · Married on 09/08/2018

Jonathan was the perfect DJ!!!

Sent on 10/08/2018

Domenique · Married on 09/08/2018

Jonathan is an amazing DJ! He made our wedding reception into a fantastic party. He was very easy to communicate with and always responded promptly. He was on time and reliable. I would strongly recommend him for any wedding!

Sent on 10/08/2018

Parker · Married on 06/01/2018

Johnathan was awesome!! He was very professional and knows his music. We got everything we paid for and more - he definitely made our wedding reception come to life with a very personable touch:) he is super down to earth, easy to talk to and get along with and he really cares! would absolutely use him again!!

Sent on 06/05/2018

tiffany · Married on 05/27/2018

It's pretty obvious that DJ Intershade LOVES his job. He got the party started right away, and did a fantastic job of mixing songs and transitioning between them. He has just as much fun jamming out to the music as the guests (in a fun, professional way) and the guests at the wedding on Sunday had a blast! He was easy to work with, and willing to go with the flow. Highly recommend him!

Sent on 05/30/2018

Meghan · Married on 05/19/2018

Jonathan did an amazing job providing sound for our ceremony and music for our reception at a very reasonable cost! He listened carefully to all of our preferences, and picked up on cues from the crowd to keep us dancing all night and LOVING it! He was so easy to work with, and very responsive. Everything was absolutely perfect, from the timing of his music as we walked down the aisle, to his mixing skills during our reception. I would highly recommend booking DJ Intershade for your wedding!

Sent on 05/28/2018

Kree · Married on 05/12/2018

DJ Intershade is awesome and affordable! Jonathan is a great DJ, we had such a great time at our wedding. We love it when Jonathan jumps in and join us for the dance.
    Will definitely choose him again! Thank you DJ Intershade.

Sent on 05/25/2018

Bow Tied Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much for this review Kree, and for allowing me the honor of being a part of your special day! Daniel and yourself were gracious hosts and so kind. You made me feel like a rockstar and I hope you felt just as special! Good luck with your marriage and I wish you many happy years!
  • Bekah

bekah morton · Married on 04/28/2018

Best Wedding DJ ever

Jonathan was an ASTOUNDING DJ- so much that he has done my brother-in laws wedding and is about to do a friends and I will continue recommending him. You want a classy, romantic playlist? He's got you! You want a rave full of mash ups and intense dancing? He will kill it. Best DJ ever. The guests danced the entire night.

Sent on 01/17/2019
    Bow Tied Weddings 8

Ashton · Married on 03/24/2018

Dj Intershade was perfect for our wedding! He created my mother daughter dance and made it just how I wanted it. He played all the songs we wanted and was having a great time doing it! We had wonderful feedback from our guests! He helped it to be a great party!

Sent on 03/25/2018

Bow Tied Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much Ashton & Daniel for allowing me to be a part of your big day! I enjoyed your mother daughter dance choreography, it was creative and fun. Thanks for the review and best of luck!

Taylor · Married on 03/17/2018

Jonathan was the best DJ we could have asked for! He was extremely professional and dedicated! He brought the party while keeping our ceremony classy and smooth! 10 our of 10 recommend!

Bow Tied Weddings's reply:

Thanks for the kind words, I had a blast being a part of you and Hunters special day!

Jonathan · Married on 10/13/2017

DJ Intershade was not only everything I was looking for for a wedding DJ, but he was also half the price of other comparable DJs. Extremely responsive before hiring, during setup, and during the event, plus he was just an awesome guy that knew how to keep the tempo going for our reception.

Sent on 03/22/2018

Bow Tied Weddings's reply:

Thanks Jonathan for the kind words. You and your bride were very cool and fun to work with. I like how you wanted me to wear my "muse tux", it shows you have style. Best of luck to you both!

lori · Married on 08/26/2017

Best. DJ. EVER! Our family and friends had an amazing time! He helped make our wedding perfect - from song choices and getting everyone to the dance floor. So great to find someone with a great personality that LOVES what he does -- would highly recommend him for any event!

Bow Tied Weddings's reply:

I loved your summer backyard wedding and your families, they were so much fun. It was a pleasure to DJ your wedding, Lori. Thanks!

Patrick · Married on 10/22/2016

DJ Intershade was one of the best decision I made for my wedding. From the beginning, he fielded questions to understand my wants and the type of guests coming. He took a list of music I wanted and then gave suggestions that would mix well and keep the party going. DJ Intershade has an unusual ability to mix multiple genres and keep the party alive. On top of that, he is commited to providing the best product possible. During the event, he found out that I had incorrectly given him information regarding hardware at the venue with only an hour of prep time. He personally ran out and got the needed hardware in record time and made the reception happen! DJ Intershade saved our reception! I recommend him to everyone that asks for a wedding DJ.

Bow Tied Weddings 9
    Bow Tied Weddings 10
    Bow Tied Weddings 11
    Bow Tied Weddings 12

Bow Tied Weddings's reply:

Thanks Patrick! I am so blessed to be able to create a custom set for you and Heidi's wedding day! Thanks for your kind words and I wish you two the best luck!