Bow Tie Events Reviews

Bow Tie Events 5
Bow Tie Events 6

Karlyn Waldeck · Married on 02/02/2019

Excellent from Start to Finish

Eric was such a great DJ!

I am new to large scale party planning and he helped us make everything from planning to night of dancing run seamlessly. The dance floor was full until the very end of the night. Eric was able to provide all of his equipment and set it up beautifully. He also brought the uplighting for the room and had a photo backdrop we were able to use. He spent a lot of time time really getting to know the type of crowd he would be playing for ahead of time to keep them happy and dancing all night long. He even dressed the part and matched the theme of our Gala.

I couldn't have asked for a better co-planner/MC/DJ/whatever help I needed night of.

Thank you!!

Sent on 02/03/2019

Kallista · Married on 06/16/2018

More than just a DJ

Eric is super professional and extremely helpful. He helped us come up with some great ideas for our event that were outside the scope of a regular DJ.

Sent on 02/05/2019

Megan Sech · Married on 04/20/2018

“Best Man” for the job ;)

Eric was so much more than a DJ for our wedding! He got to know us as a couple and personalized his service for what we needed. After going over what events we wanted to include, he walked us through what the wedding day would look like, and helped create the ideal timeline for both the ceremony & reception. During the entire planning process he was super flexible, which was great because we were moving from New York to Florida. He was always available if I had a question, or wanted a recommendation for a cake cutting song. On the day of, he arrived when the venue opened to prep and helped with anything we needed. I can’t even to begin to describe how much we appreciated his assistance, from keeping us to the timeline to getting us drinks and making sure we actually got to eat at our own wedding. He was so professional, courteous, always working to keep everything moving, and doing his absolute best to make sure everyone was having a great time. We are so happy that we hired Eric and would recommend him to anyone looking for not only a DJ but a great guy who will ensure your wedding day runs smoothly!

Sent on 01/06/2019

David Tsonis · Married on 12/30/2017

Great Dj and Amazing person

I recently just married the love of my life and the day went beautifully. I have to give Eric a lot of credit for that. Heres why, Not only did he play all the music that my wife and I love, he was very good at what he does. He is not just a DJ he is much more, He was a leg i didn't know i needed on my wedding day. Please please take my words to heart when i say if you choose Bowtie events for your wedding you will not be dissappointed.

Sent on 01/07/2019
    Bow Tie Events 7
    Bow Tie Events 8
    Bow Tie Events 9

Lauren Macdonald · Married on 12/29/2017

10/10 Quality service, excellent human.

This man is so much more than a DJ. Eric worked with us every step of the way to make sure our wedding was exactly as we wanted it. Moving the wedding date up six months didn't even phase him, he was able to make time to meet with us in person to figure things out and we were still able to have the wedding of our dreams! From mixing he music for my choreographed father/daughter dance, to lighting, helping us craft what we wanted the feel of our reception to be, and providing a time capsule that we'll have for years to come, it seemed that he was the glue that held the event together. Our guests had a blast and the dance floor was full the whole night, Eric was tremendously professional, and I knew that the details were in the hands of someone I trust. Cannot recommend enough.

Sent on 02/03/2019
    Bow Tie Events 10
    Bow Tie Events 11
    Bow Tie Events 12

Caroline · Married on 05/14/2017

Bow Tie Events DJ'd my wedding on May 14th, and they were AWESOME!! Eric did a spectacular job and really just went above and beyond what I would have expected from a DJ. He was so involved in the planning and helped me every step of the way. He is an overall wedding expert, he knows everything! He also had some AWESOME ideas that we were able to incorporate into the wedding!! He was super attentive both before and after! Always making sure things were alright with me and making sure everything went smoothly. There were a few things that could have gone wrong with other things at the wedding, but no matter what it was, Eric always had a solution on hand and fixed it straight away. He was always excited and ready to help! He was probably one of the biggest reasons my wedding went off without a hitch!! I can't possibly give him enough stars, he is fantastic. If you book him for your wedding, you will have a fantastic one!!! :) :)

Sent on 06/06/2017