Bouts & Bouquets Flower Shop Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

• Felicia
    Felicia Married on 06/22/2019

Professional/creative

Meghan was an amazing addition to my wedding. She came recommended to me by a couple other vendors and my venue, and I can see why. She was patient and professional throughout the planning process, and she delivered amazing bouquets and centerpieces. The flowers she uses are if excellent quality. Also, you can tell this is her expertise by her attention to the little details. I highly recommend Bouts & Bouquets for any floral needs, especially weddings!
    Courtney Married on 09/16/2017
    Had a wonderful experience with Bouts and Bouquets Flower Shop. I had decided to make all of the flower arrangements due to our budget, but when it came to making my bouquet nothing seemed to look right. I went with Bouts and Bouquets because I've heard nothing but good things about them. Even being very last minute of me requesting flowers (I got sick and fell behind in wedding planning) they made sure to arrange a perfect bouquet (and 2 pin ons for the mothers) for me. I'm not a picky person, so I just told her my budget and the colors I wanted and she said it'd be ready the morning of the wedding! Couldn't have asked for better service! Thanks again!
  • User1492726 2+ years ago
    Meghan did my bouquet and table decorations for my wedding and they were fabulous. I received tons of compliments on them all day. The flowers were fresh, the colors amazingly vibrant, and each display/bouquet looked like a piece of art. This isn't just a job for her, she really has an eye for color and some mad skills in flower arranging!
    Deidre Married on 06/29/2013
    My flowers were better than I could imagine! My high expectations were exceeded. Planning a wedding from Florida was challenging but it was so easy to communicate back and forth and exchange ideas with Meghan. I could not recommend her enough, she made my wedding perfect!!!!
    Sarah Married on 06/22/2013
    Meghan was absolutely wonderful to work with. Of all the wedding vendors I used, she was by far the most helpful and accommodating and easiest to work with. Meghan went out of her way to make sure that everything was perfect for out wedding day! Our flowers were absolutely beautiful, and I couldn't have asked for more!
    Jessica Married on 11/18/2012
    Having a destination wedding I wanted flowers that looked real without the hassel and Meghan was able to do just that for me! I had beautiful anemones for my bridesmaids and my bouquet was made of anemones and roses. The best part is I have my bouquet at home in a beautiful vase for everyone to see.
    Brittany Married on 09/10/2011
    Had the best experience with bouts and bouquets! Meaghan brought my vision to life and all the guest constantly complemented the flowers. She is so easy to work with. I highly recommended her if your in the planning process. You will not be disappointed!
    Katie Married on 09/03/2011
    Meghan did my flowers and we loved them! She made what I had always pictured and dreamed about a reality! We got so many compliments on how beautiful the flowers were. She is awesome to work with and does such an awesome job!
    Becky Married on 05/14/2010
    Megan was fantastic to work with! We gave her some ideas and a budget for our wedding flowers, and she created beautiful bouquets, corsages, centerpieces, and some fun "extras" that we're exactly what we wanted! She is very talented, easy to work with, and reasonably priced. I've referred many brides to Bouts & Bouquets, and everyone has been more than happy with her work!