Boutique Events Reviews

51 | Baltimore, MD

51 Reviews for Boutique Events

Allison · Married on 11/17/2012

Jean and Emily were the planners for my wedding this past weekend. I can't say enough positive things about them; they are THE BEST!!! They are so organized and on top of things; I was blown away. We talked almost every day and they helped me keep in touch with all of the vendors and stay on track so that everything was done on time. They came to all of my appointments with me and they are so creative. They really helped to create a magical, unique and special day for me. My husband's father passed away unexpectedly a month before the wedding and the last thing we felt like doing was wedding planning. They stepped up and contacted all of our vendors for us to let them know what was going on. They were also there for support for Brad (my husband) and I. I feel like I gained two new friends in the process of planning my wedding. I am so thankful for everything that they did and couldn't be happier with the job that they did. I even had people who attended my wedding comment on how great they were! If you use them, you will not be disappointed!!

Sent on 11/20/2012
  • Andria

Andria · Married on 09/22/2012

Emily and Jean were an absolute delight to work with. They were exceedingly helpful and generous with their time, and they have fabulous taste. Whether it was a floor plan or wording on a menu, they were always ready to share guidance while encouraging us all the way to stay true to who we are for our wedding. We couldn't have imagined a better experience. And to top it all off - the wedding was a tremendous success!!

Sent on 09/25/2012

Kent · Married on 09/15/2012

Emily and Jean were fantastic to work with. They are highly organized and know the business very well. They were instrumental in making our wedding stress free and a great time. They have fantastic ideas and many great contacts. I would recommend anyone to work with them.

Sent on 09/25/2012

A · Married on 08/11/2012

We worked with Boutique Events for our August wedding at Gertrude's at the BMA. Aside from saying "yes" to my now-husband when he proposed, working with Emily and Jean was the best decision I made about this wedding.

From the first meeting I attended with Emily, Jean, and my family, I felt so relieved to have two people who were listening to me, not only about my ideas, but also my worries. I knew the biggest obstacle that would get in the way of me enjoying my wedding was feeling like there was no one else who was thinking about all the little details. Emily and Jean magically anticipated every one of those details, had solutions, ideas, suggestions, you name it, and suddenly I felt like there was a chance my wedding would actually make me happy.

Fast forward 8 months later: Emily and Jean worked magic on my wedding day. Before our outdoor ceremony, I told them over and over how worried I was it would rain. Their reassurance and positivity that the sky would wait for us was the only thing that kept me calm. The sky did wait! In fact, I have searched my memory, and I can't remember any catastrophes, any stressful moments, though I KNOW they were there. That's because the two of them, their flexibility, professionalism, sense of humor, warmth and problem-solving guaranteed what I now happily look back on my wedding as the most carefree and happy day of my life.

So, in short, Boutique Events gave me the biggest gift anyone could possibly give me--one single day in my life where I felt I could trust someone(s) to take the worry away so that I could feel completely free to soak it all in. Thank you Emily and Jean!

Sent on 08/14/2012

Suzanne · Married on 08/11/2012

As the Mother of the Bride, all I can say is the best money you'll EVER spend is to hire Emily and Jean from Boutique Events to plan/coordinate your wedding. We truly believe this day would have turned out totally different—wrought with stress and frantic worry about all the endless details—had they not been there over the months with their calm, grounding support and incredible organizational and professional expertise. My husband and I had a FABULOUS time, as did the bride, groom, and everyone else, from what we hear. We really can’t thank Emily and Jean enough for making our family’s most important day the most amazing experience of our lives, and the wedding of my daughter's dreams!

Sent on 08/16/2012
  • W

Jeanne · Married on 06/09/2012

Emily and Jean are very professional and provide direction and a list of other vendors which were needed to our wedding special. They were able to provide estimates of cost on the spot so we could make adjustments to our plans. Emily and Jean are approachable, very friendly and easy to work with. We very much enjoyed our tasting event to finalize our menu.

Sent on 06/12/2012

Judy · Married on 05/27/2012

Emily & Jean were the best! Everything was perfect. They were wonderful to work with and I would highly recommend them.

Sent on 05/30/2012

Jeremy · Married on 05/27/2012

Our wedding Planners were inedible!

Sent on 05/30/2012

steven · Married on 05/27/2012

Incredible. Knowledgable. Precise. Recommend without reservations. Made the whole event. I love them!

Sent on 06/01/2012

Howard · Married on 05/06/2012

Emily and Jean are simply the best. My daughter's wedding was a smooth success largely because of their talent, taste, effort, and organization. All their recommendations were spot on. Their competence is a rare find and they are fun to be around. Money well spent. Your search for an event planner can stop here.

Sent on 05/09/2012

Daniel · Married on 04/21/2012

Great overall experience. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 04/24/2012

Melissa · Married on 04/21/2012

Emily and Jean from Boutique Events were great! We planned the whole wedding remotely in about 4 months. Emily and Jean were very responsive and coordinated everything flawlessly. We used their vendor recommendations for the DJ, photographer, flowers, linens and hair/makeup and they were all fantastic. The wedding was perfect and would highly recommend Boutique Events to anyone planning a special event!

Sent on 04/24/2012

Courtney · Married on 11/11/2011

Jean and Emily were an absolute pleasure to work with. My Mother and I hired them for day-of coordination, and they did so much more than I ever expected them to do. Worth every cent. They had several meetings with us, coordinated the rehearsal, and helped us to make all the little last minute decisions. They are both so thoughtful and friendly! Even my guests commented on how nice they were!

Sent on 11/13/2011
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 09/24/2011

I loved working with Jean and Emily! When I first saw the cost of a "day coordinator", I had a bit of sticker shock. Now I feel like I got a steal! Not only did we make two trips to Lancaster, PA (1.5 hr drive)but we also had multiple sit down meetings with checklists. You really do not see all of the hard work that these ladies put into your wedding until the actual day. I was hard for me to hand over my wedding to Jean, but it turned out amazing and I could have never done it on my own. Jean made sure that everything ran like clockwork and even made sure the servers had ties to match the wedding decor. I thought that was such a unique and thoughtful touch. Jean took care of everything from the rehearsal to transposing our ceremony decor into our reception. If you are looking for two young and energetic ladies to make your wedding vision come to life, look no further!

Sent on 09/29/2011

liz · Married on 06/11/2011

emily and jean made our entire wedding experience so perfect. they were amazing to work with, they gave us great suggestions on every part of the ceremony and reception. we always felt comfortable asking for help and they always got back to us quickly. it was the perfect evening and everything we wanted it to be.

Sent on 06/16/2011

Julie · Married on 06/04/2011

Boutique Events coordinated a large engagement party we held for our son and future daughter-in-law. They did an outstanding job in every area. They were responsive, creative, professional, and a pleasure to work with. I highly recommend Boutique Events.

Hilary · Married on 11/03/2010

Boutique Events did a fabulous job helping us plan our event. They were very professional and extremely buttoned up. They are incredibly prompt with the follow up and had great ideas to make our event special. I would absolutely recommend them and would definitely use them again!

Sent on 07/05/2011

Stacy · Married on 06/26/2010

Jean and Emily were awesome to work with. They made great recommendations and pulled everything together flawlessly. They understood the type of event we envisioned for our wedding and made sure it was executed perfectly. I would reccomend their services to anyone and everyone!

Julie · Married on 06/12/2010

Jean and Emily were a pleasure to work with and made my wedding a very memorable experience for myself, my husband, and our guests. We recieved numerous compliments from guests on how spectacular our wedding was. Jean and Emily's expertise and ideas really made our wedding top notch! All the little details and effort they put into planning was noticed and very much appreciated. I was able to relax and enjoy my wedding the way a bride should!

Lisa · Married on 06/12/2010

I worked closely with Jean and Emily planning our reception at the BMA. They were wonderful, everthing was perfect ! The Venue was perfect as was the food and service.
    Thank you !~

Sent on 06/17/2011

joann · Married on 05/19/2012

Emily and Jean were a pleasure to work with. They provided very sound advice and were very good at listening and adapting to realize the bride and groom's vision for their celebration

Sent on 05/21/2012

Jessica · Married on 07/09/2016

Boutique Events helped us get hitched without a hitch! Very helpful and eased the stress of the day.

Sent on 07/25/2016

Kelly · Married on 08/01/2015

3.5

Emily and Jean from Boutique Events are the reason my wedding was phenomenal! They were extremely responsive to my requests and were available any time of day! They only provided us with the top of the top choices and their taste never disappointed.

Sent on 12/30/2015

Nadine · Married on 05/01/2011

LOVED Boutique Events @ Gertrude's @ the BMA! We selected our own band, photographer, cake, centerpieces, and favors, but coordinating the set up for all of them with the venue was a breeze with Boutique Events. They even helped us out by setting up beautiful candles around a fountain, a detail that, had it not been for Boutique Events, we surely would have forgotten! Thank you, Emily and Jean!

Heidi · Married on 09/17/2011

3.0

It was a pleasure working with Jean and Emily. I appreciated most their prompt responsiveness and professionalism throughout the planning process.

Sent on 10/03/2011