Bouquets By Bell Florist Reviews

30 | Dundalk, MD

30 Reviews for Bouquets By Bell Florist

Lauren · Married on 06/09/2012

I chose Bouquets by Bell after seeing their beautiful work for my sister's wedding. I can't say enough good things about Amy and Pam! The planning process was simple--I told them the colors I wanted and the kinds of flowers I didn't want and they created the most beautiful arrangements at a price that couldn't be beat. They really have a wonderful sense of what goes well together. I ordered flowers for the whole wedding party, centerpieces, cake flowers, a huge (gorgeous) fresh flower wreath, and few other decorative arrangements and was floored with how beautiful everything was. Thank you, thank you to Amy and Pam....I'm still getting compliments on how beautiful my flowers were!

Sent on 07/01/2012
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 06/09/2012

Our flowers turned out absolutely amazing. I gave Amy a lot of freedom in designing our centerpieces and honestly had no idea what they looked like until they were delivered. They were stunning! All of the bouquets were absolutely gorgeous as well. Her prices are beyond reasonable and she is very easy to work with. I will be recommending her to all of my engaged friends!

Sent on 07/23/2012

jessica · Married on 05/05/2012

Excellent. Excellent. Excellent. Our flowers were absolutely stunning. Everything looked so beautiful. Amy and Pam were so helpful and really do a great job with everything. I was so wonderful walking in the ceremony and receptions sites and seeing these beautiful flowers that I had only been able to picture in my head come to life!

I highly recommend Bouquets By Bell to everyone. I trusted that everything was going to look great but you ladies exceeded our expectations.

Thank you!

Sent on 05/15/2012

Annette · Married on 12/02/2011

The flowers for my daughter's wedding were absolutely gorgeous. My daughter Sandy found a picture of a winter flower bouquet and Amy and Pam did an amazing job duplicating the look of the bouquet. This is the second time we have used Amy and Pam for a wedding. My other daugher was married 5 years ago and those flowers we so beautiful we just knew that we would use them again. They are so easy to talk too, they help make suggestions and have an eye for making the most beautiful flower arrangements. I wish I was doing another wedding just so I could use Bouquets By Bell. I HIGHLY recommend Amy and Pam to help with your wedding flowers.

Sent on 12/04/2011

Sherri · Married on 10/08/2010

These two girls are awesome. Amy and Pam. They called me about 3 weeks before the wedding and told me that they didn't think that the flowers we picked were going to work out as well as we thought. We were a little thrown back at first because we kind of had to replan everything. Amy and Pam are both always there and we sat down and worked it out. They spent the time that it took without making me feel it was rushed. We talked and talked until we finally came to an agreement on what was to be put into the bouquets. IT WAS AWESOME!!!! Thank you so much Amy and Pam for pointing out what may have been bouquets that didn't quite work out and weren't as pretty. The bride and bridesmaids loved their flowers. They looked fabulous. The colors worked out very well and brought out the colors of the dresses.

These are two women that know there stuff about flowers. Let them advise you. If I wouldn't have listened to them, I would've ended up with a bunch of burnt orange mums that were not bright and elegant at all and were more like 'backyard bar-b-que'. We had a vision of what we wanted the flowers to look like and Amy and Pam helped us to bring that vision to life.

Thank you Amy and Pam for the awesome service. Friendly, comparable pricing, efficiency, and probably the most important thing is their concern for our wedding to look as beautiful as we wanted it to look. I don't think a big corporate florist would care about that. They would've just put what we said in the bouquets and let it go. These girls went over and above to make sure we knew exactly what we were getting and we saw, changed it to make it more beautiful and were not disappointed at all.

Go with Bouquets by Bell Florist. They will not disappoint!!!!!

Thanks again for making my daughter's wedding a success.
    Sherri
    Mother of the Bride

Sent on 10/10/2010

Heidi · Married on 09/25/2010

The most reasonably priced florist I could find in the area. The company is operated out of a private residence which likely reduces overhead and results in savings for the customer. However, there was no lack of professionalism or quality. Centerpieces, boutonnieres were great and bouquets were AMAZING! Would highly recommend them for a wedding. Amy was easy to work with and followed through with every request and impressed me with the final result.

Sent on 09/29/2010

Sarah · Married on 08/08/2009

I can't say enough good things about BBB! My only regret was that I didn't get to hang out with them and meet them in person, lol! I was planning the wedding from out of town and they made it so easy...all I did was send a few pics of things I liked and describe things I definitely did want or didn't want. I used sunflowers, which I also give a 5/5, they are SO BEAUTIFUL and affordable. We had no problems at all, everything went super smoothly. They created things just for me, like a headband for my flower girl and even put flowers in our honeymoon suite (or someone did, lol!). All their prices were so affordable...I was on a tight budget for flowers...but didn't want to compromise, and Bouquets by Bell didn't make me compromise, I got high quality, amazing flowers for a very reasonable price! I also wanted some orchids (I don't even remember if I told them this) and the groomsmen each had a little orchid boutonniere , so so so perfect!!!

Sent on 06/24/2010

Meryl · Married on 02/06/2009

We met with Pam and Amy a few times and it was a pleasure working with them.They do amazing work when it comes to designing and creating floral arrangements.Their guidance and expertise was extremely helpful. We're were thrilled with the flowers from Bell Florist.

Sent on 05/22/2009
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 12/12/2008

BBB was the best florist we could have imagined. Our fairytale wedding was a dream-come-true because Pam and Amy carried out our vision for the look and feel for our ceremony and reception. They also contributed new ideas that added that extra something that exemplified the decor. We wanted white branches and hanging votives and they turned it into a spectacular winter wonderland that guests are still complimenting! They were extremely easy to work with and they are very reasonable with budgets. They are definitely beyond doubt the most talented and nicest florists we met with and we could not be happier with the end result. My wedding bouquet was breathtaking and distinct from any other we've seen--perfect for a winter wedding and our look/feel. Amazing is the word to describe BBB.

Sent on 01/01/2009

Kristina · Married on 05/04/2008

My flowers were awesome, these ladies are artists. I showed them in general what I like and don't like plus pictures of my venue, etc and they did it all perfectly. They were so helpful dispite my lack of flower knowledge.

Sent on 05/26/2008

Katie · Married on 10/06/2007

Pam and Amy were wonderful, very friendly and personable. They offered some creative ideas for centerpieces that fit my budget perfectly. I was extremely happy with the flowers for my wedding. I received many compliments on all of the flowers. I would highly recommend them.

Sent on 10/25/2007

Holly · Married on 12/10/2006

After meeting with four other florists, hands down, Bouquets by Bell was the best: nicest, most responsive, least expensive. They worked with me to create a gorgeous wedding and were happy to incorporate my personal items into the displays: hand-painted pinecones and miniature birds in the birch branch centerpieces, for example.

I would whole-heartedly recommend them and can't say enough about the great work they did. A super picture of my bouquet is online: http://gsmith.smugmug.com/gallery/2254187#117671900

Sent on 11/02/2007

Kelly · Married on 11/01/2003

My florist really did a fantastic job. Pam and Amy are really fun to work with, and very attentive. We scheduled several planning meetings, and in the end were extremely satisfied with the arrangements. It was really exciting to see it all come together. They were so flexible with my mother and I, when we had different ideas, we all worked hard to create an amazing plan that we were all happy with. The bouquets were just what I wanted, beautiful purples, reds, and blues. They even took care of my cake, and created a beautiful cake with red roses and accents of green. They also worked with us when we wanted to bring in specific urns, containers. Some we ended up renting too, which was nice to have that available. They also helped with the candles and creating a beautiful wedding for me. I highly recommend them.

Sent on 08/26/2008

Paul · Married on 09/23/2003

Top notch service, on time fresh delivery and setup, and a true pleasure to deal with. They went out of their way to find the perfect purple hydrangeas we envisioned which were out of season at the time!
    A+

Sent on 04/17/2009

Danielle · Married on 06/22/2013

Of course flowers are important to a wedding, but I had no idea where to start. I was recommended Bouquets by Bell by a friend and could not have been happier for choosing them! I read the reviews online and then met with Amy and Pam at their home and tried to describe what I wanted. Honestly, I had no idea what I was doing, but they helped me figure it out. They were awesome! They can put together exactly what you want, or in my case, suggest something that turns out to be spectacular and way better than what you could have ever envisioned! My mother, mother in law, grandmothers, bridesmaids and pretty much ever female guest at my wedding just gushed over how pretty, how brightly colored, and just plain how gorgeous the flowers were! And they kept up nicely the entire evening. I put them in the refrigerator the following afternoon and didn't get to take them to be preserved until the day after that, and they were still fine! Pam and Amy are so wonderful to work with and super sweet. You get so much for such great prices. I will recommend them to all of my friends!

Sent on 09/20/2013

Brittany · Married on 12/08/2007

Bouquets by Bell were great. All of our personal flowers were beautiful. They worked with us to get us the look that we were going for. They were extremely reasonably priced too! I don't know if every detail was exactly how I would have chosen it in regards to our centerpieces, but I take full responsibility for that one. I don't think that I communicated clearly exactly what I wanted as well as I could have. What I received was beautiful and definitely reflected what I requested. I just think that if I was putting each detail together myself, I would have made some slight adjustments... but I am super picky and crazy about little details. I'm sure that I would have felt that way about any florist. Overall, I would DEFINITELY recommend them to others! Great quality for the price!!!!! I still can't believe how beautiful my bouquet was!!!!

Sent on 06/24/2009

Sarah · Married on 07/07/2007

WOW! We absolutely LOVED working with Bouquets by Bell. I went into the whole process having absolutely no idea what I wanted for flowers, and that's what I told Pam and Amy all four times I met with them. I had vague ideas, but couldn't really put it all together. So I really just left a lot of it up to them. And I can't describe how much I LOVED what they put together- it was all perfect!! My bouquet and the bridesmaid's bouquets were STUNNING- perfect perfect perfect, way better than anything I saw in any magazine or bridal book. And the decorations they put together for our ceremony and reception were stunning. We originally met with Bouquets by Bell because they were within our budget and we had heard really good things about them, and even expecting a lot they TOTALLY exceeded all of our expectations. I can't recommend them highly enough- they will give you designer looks on any budget you have. (The quoted us a price 50% lower than anywhere else we went for pretty much the exact same stuff). (The only reason I didn't give them 5 stars across the board was because they were sometimes hard to reach, but I think that's just because they were a small company- I still give them my highest recommendation!!!)

Sent on 10/16/2007

Michael · Married on 07/07/2007

The bouquet that Bell created was the most gorgeous one I have ever seen. It stood up to anything that I've seen in wedding mags.

Sent on 01/24/2008

Yemisi · Married on 09/28/2008

My bouquet was GORGEOUS!! It was exactly how I wanted it - a huge bouquet of Orange callas! Amy & Pam were very flexible with any changes I had and delivered all flowers to the ceremony venue and the hotel on time!

Sent on 11/08/2008

Lisa · Married on 06/02/2007

I LOVED my wedding flowers. They were able to create my bouquets exactly as I wanted them based solely on my description and no pictures. Very easy to work with.

Sent on 07/25/2008

Dawn · Married on 08/15/2009

My flowers were beautiful! I met with the ladies early on and they helped me decide on a floral theme and how to carry it throughout the entire wedding. I loved my bouquet! We had a small snaffu with the centerpieces the week of the wedding but the ladies worked quickly to resolve it and I ended up with a very good second choice option.

Sent on 09/04/2009

Edward · Married on 03/01/2009

Pam and Amy's flowers were beautiful and I absolutely loved their creativity. I felt instantly safe with her and was confident that she would do a fabulous job. At the end of the meeting, the quote she gave me was very reasonable.The flowers that showed up on the day-of were better than I'd hoped for.Definitely a vendor you can trust.

Sent on 06/12/2009

katie · Married on 10/25/2008

Bouquets by Bell was a great vendor to work with. They were able to do all that I wanted and were able to keep within my budget. The flowers were absolutely beautiful and the price was perfect. I recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 11/04/2008

Kim · Married on 04/30/2006

Pam and Amy are very nice to work with. I changed a few of my flowers about a month before the wedding though, and some of the things were not as they should have been. (Ex. Originally I planned gerbera daisies in my centerpieces, but i got tired of them over the planning period and changed them to peonies. My centerpeices ended up having half gerberas and half peonies.) however, my flowers were beautiful, they arrived on time, they were reasonably priced, so I was very pleased and didnt care about the errors in the long run.

Sent on 02/01/2007
  • Shannon

Shannon · Married on 06/28/2009

Bouquets by Bell have great prices! They also work with you to invent something to fit your budget. Amy is very knowledgeable and our flowers turned out beautifully!

Sent on 07/14/2009