Bouquets & Balloons Reviews

5 | Portland, OR

5 Reviews for Bouquets & Balloons

Liz · Married on 05/12/2012

Cheryl was a dream to work with! She is friendly and helpful, and very responsive to clients and their needs. She is easy to contact through phone or email, and communicates frequently during the design process. She has creative and beautiful ideas for flower combinations, and takes great care in creating items that are stunning. We hired her to do a bridal bouquet, a toss bouquet, 5 bridesmaids' bouquets, 2 mothers' wrist corsages, and 8 boutennieres. Everything was lovely, just as we had hoped. Cheryl gave us thorough instructions on how to care for the flowers to help them stay looking lovely through a very long and sunny day. We appreciated that extra level of customer service, and will definitely hire her again.!

Sent on 05/15/2012

Andra · Married on 06/12/2010

Cheryl was wonderful! When looking for florists, I knew that I didn't have a big budget and that I would only order bouquets, corsages, and boutonnieres. I called several florists, and Cheryl's prices were by far the lowest. After our first consultation, I was a little bit hesitant about what I would be getting - I was worried the flowers would be a little too traditional for my taste, judging by the photos she showed me of past weddings. I gave her a few photos of bouquets that I liked, and we discussed types of flowers. Then, on the wedding day, I was stunned by how awesome the flowers were. They were so unique, so beautiful, and very generous in size (but not awkwardly big or overpowering). She followed my vision perfectly, and I was very happy with the result. And the best thing is that her prices are so reasonable! I felt like I got a unique, boutique-florist look to the bouquets without the boutique-y price. Thanks, Cheryl!

Sent on 06/29/2010

Katie · Married on 09/18/2009

Cheryl is amazing to work with, she is theeee BEST florist ever and helps so much with everything. She made my day amazing and stress free. Hands down she is the greatest I would never go with anyone else.

Sent on 11/18/2009

ashley · Married on 03/05/2005

This women is AMAZING!!!!!!!! I placed a long distance order (from Florida to have balloons delivered for a special occasion) with Cheryl and she could not have been any more accommodating, going far beyond my expectations for excellence in service!!!!! I can't stress enough how happy you will if you work with Cheryl. She is honest and professional and will bend over backwards to help you in any way she can. For all your florist and balloon needs, look no further and give Cheryl a call, she will not disappoint!!

Sent on 04/13/2011

Bouquets & Balloons's reply:

Thank you very much for such a wonderful review.
  • Maria

Maria · Married on 06/26/2011

4.2
      3.5
      3.5

Got the flowers I wanted and the colors.
    she really knows her stuff and has been doing it for such a long time now. Even done amazing balloon work!

Sent on 07/03/2011