Bouquet Sound Reviews

Bouquet Sound 3
Bouquet Sound 4
Bouquet Sound 5

Glenn N · Married on 10/21/2018

Such a great company!!!!!!!

We could not have asked for a better DJ/Entertainment company for our wedding! The professionalism, communication, service and follow through were top notch and the way the evening flowed (thanks to Eli our DJ) was flawless. The icing on the cake was the "fairytale 1st dance"- very unique and made everyone on the room tear up. To hear our story intertwined with our 1st song was magical and something we will isten back to for the rest of our lives. Thank you Matt and Eli, you are the best!

Sent on 08/26/2019
  • F

Frank M · Married on 10/21/2018

Absolutely amazing

DJ Dominiq was absolutely amazing. He took the time to talk with us over the phone plenty of times prior to the wedding so that he could get to know us in order to make sure our music was perfect. He went above and beyond and even coached our wedding party prior to the entrance. He helped us to achieve perfect timing on each part of the wedding. I’ve never seen so many people on the dance floor at a wedding for soo long. He played a mix of Mexican music, oldies, 2000s hip hop hop and even mixed in our rock songs. During the event he even asked our preferences in regards to switching any wedding events and songs requests. DJ Dom controlled he crowd with high energy, politeness, and professionalism. He went above my expectations on his role. I’m going to help my sister book him for her wedding 100%. I didn’t expect to work with a person who I can also see as a friend. The crowd loved him and we got soo soo many compliments about him. Thank you DJ Dom for helping our dream wedding become reality. Our #1 ask was that we got to dance all night and he delivered. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts.

• User3763459 · 1+ year ago

DJ Mike was great

DJ Mike both flawlessly spun his own music and played our choices. He read the crowd in the pre-ceremony, post ceremony, dining and dance timeframes and made great selections for each one.

Sent on 12/04/2018

Stevenkatherine2018@outlook.com · Married on 10/20/2018

Saved my wedding - dj aeron!

My wedding reception was ALMOST an absolute disaster! We could not believe it when our food vendor didn't show up to our wedding. Instead of allowing us to be worried, DJ Aeron came to our rescue! Since dinner is a huge part of the event, he helped us by keeping s in the loop and giving us different options. Once new food arrangements were made, Aeron stepped up and made or reception entertaining until food could get there! If that doesn't sell you then you should also know that our power went out MULTIPLE TIMES and he did not break a sweat he got us up and running in no time. Needless to say, if I could, I would give him 10 stars. I cannot thank him enough for turning around the most memorable night of my life!

Sent on 12/13/2018

Carlos R · Married on 10/19/2018

Home run - DJ Dominiq!

DJ Dominiq from Bouquet Sound was hands down a home run at our wedding. You can tell right away that he has a passion for what he does. A simple 10 minute phone call was all he needed in order to put together an amazing list of music that kept all the guest on the dance floor all night long. I highly recommend booking him ASAP!

Sent on 08/26/2019
  • W

Wendy W · Married on 10/19/2018

Outstanding DJ Gabe!

I cannot find words for the outstanding energy that Gabriel had for our wedding!!! I wouldn’t recommend anyone in the world other than him! He truly made such a difference with the vibe we had...energy...bilingual...kept the crowd going ALL night!!! I wish I could do it all over again! He was truly professional and timely with introductions. Cannot say one bad thing about Gabriel!! If you want an MC/DJ...you will not regret choosing him! From music from the East Coast to me on the West for an incredibly unforgettable night! Thanks so much!!!!

Nicole Bouvet · Married on 10/13/2018

Best DJ Ever!

Bouquet Sound MADE my wedding night! Choosing a DJ was really tough. It's not like a photographer or florist that can show you samples. Unless you see them at another wedding, you basically have to go by reviews and hope for the best. Bouquet Sound was priced reasonably and had performed at my venue with great reviews, so I went for it. And let me tell you, they did not disappoint. Matt Nasby, the owner, was our DJ and was great from day 1. He was responsive to emails & phone calls, followed requests that I had, and was on time. One thing that stood out to me was that he didn't want you to choose a playlist-- if you have songs you'd like to request he will play them, but overall, he plays what works for the crowd and changes things up throughout the night. I trusted his opinions and he was spot on. There was not a moment my dance floor was empty-- he even joined in at one point! Not only did he play great music, but he was a great MC. He threw in some funny one-liners after our MOH/BM speeches and even pronounced everyones names right (I can't tell you how many times I've seen DJs mess this up and it's so awkward). Everyone raved about our DJ-- they still comment about him 3 months later. Even my grandma loved the variety that he was playing. It's clear Matt knows what he's doing and I would absolutely recommend him to anyone who asks!

Sent on 01/19/2019

Jesse O · Married on 10/13/2018

DJ Jeff! is great

Dj Jeff was excellent! Everyone was on the dancefloor (even Grandma Phyllis). Extremely professionally. Highly accessible for all my questions and concerns. Plus he gets the vibe of his audience.

• FuturemrsRomero

Brenda · Married on 10/06/2018

The best DJ out there!

Matt you're just an AWESOME person.
    It was such a pleasure meeting and working with you.
    From the initial call in 2017, to the first meet, and the wedding in 2018 has been such a GREAT experience and we are so very happy and grateful.
    Matt you have such a wonderful, fun, kind, spirit that captured our attention.
    My husband and I had no doubts in booking you that day we first met.
    We were so excited from that moment on and the months leading up to the wedding. It was the best choice we made!!
    Because of you are guest had the best time ever at our wedding.
    We are so very happy with how the fairytale dance turned out, we received so many compliments. Thank you so much Matt for making our wedding fun and memorable!!!

Sent on 10/19/2018

Glenn Noyes · Married on 10/06/2018

BEST EVER!!! DJ Eli - Fairytale First Dance & Amazing Photobooth!

Sent on 12/13/2018

Amie W · Married on 09/30/2018

Best ever!!!

DJ Matt was so professional and kept the party going all night! We are still getting compliments on how great the party was. He knew exactly what songs and feel I was going for from one phone call! he was the best ever!

Robert · Married on 09/29/2018

highly recommend!

Dominiq was phenomenal! He helped us create an epic wedding party entrance song, and from that point on had everyone dancing the whole night! He was very professional and helped us throw the best party of our lives.

Sent on 01/21/2019

Christina M · Married on 09/29/2018

The night was INCREDIBLE!!!!

Bouquet Sound is AMAZING!!! Where do I even begin?! When my Fiancée (now Husband) and I started planning our wedding, we knew that finding a good DJ would be of the utmost importance. We wanted to find somebody who could channel our unique blend of romantic humor, as well as keep our guests dancing – And Bouquet Sound was an incredible choice. Right from the start, Matt Nasby (the owner) was very helpful in giving us a pricing breakdown with the different package options (they also have the option of adding a PhotoBooth, which saved us a ton of time and money). We also chose to purchase the “Fairytale First Dance” song, which really made our wedding magical (more on that later). Throughout the whole process, Matt was very receptive to our song choices and communicated well with the other vendors. He really went above and beyond BEFORE we even got to the venue. The day of the wedding, we were blown away by his production. The Fairy Tale First dance made my wife and I both cry (in a good way), and hearing “our song” played against the backdrop of us telling our unique story is something that we will cherish – We had guests tell us that it was the best first dance they’ve ever seen at a wedding and, believe me, it had NOTHING to do with our dancing… ;) Matt did an amazing job reading the crowd, and played the perfect music at the perfect times. He even found a way to weave in a few song requests to get a few our wallflowers onto the dance floor. He somehow even knew the PERFECT drops to play for our family members when they got up for speeches (seriously: How did he know to play Country Music for my dad, and “Big Pimpin” for my Jay-Z obsessed brother-in-law?!) The cost may be a bit more than you might spend for the average DJ, but the VALUE that you get with Bouquet Sound is WELL WORTH IT. When it’s time for my husband and I to renew our vows (or even just throw a killer party), I know whom we’ll be hiring.

Melissa D · Married on 09/16/2018

Excellent!

My husband and I had DJ-Dominiq Alvarez from Bouquet Sound as our DJ MC for our wedding on August 25, 2018. Dominiq was an excellent DJ for our wedding! He always stayed in constant communication, took initiation to call me from the beginning, had superb follow-up skills, and always shared our excitement and happiness. He spent ample time with me to address all of my concerns, questions, and requests, as well as my husband’s. Dominiq communicated all details, addressed everything as promised and on time, and was also full of positive energy, friendly, and outgoing (all perfect skills for a wedding DJ!). We were extremely happy with his services. He kept the guests and wedding party entertained, and made the night amazing! We even wanted to have a drink with him at the end of our wedding – he made our special day and night so much fun! We highly recommend DJ Dominiq! Many thanks to Dominiq for all of his help, assistance, and making the most important day of our lives so special

Tammy B · Married on 09/09/2018

DJ Jeff!!!!!

These people were great! A friend of mine recommended them to me for my wedding on June 23, 2018. They sent me a questionnaire after we made the deposit. I had ideas about what I wanted to have played during the reception, but nothing super solid. DJ Jeff called us about a week and a half before the event, and after my Fiancé and I talked to him I knew he was going to do a great job! I didn't even tell him I love Postmodern Jukebox, and he played that during the dinner time! I was so excited!! And during the log cutting ceremony, he played the Log Song from Ren and Stimpy, then played Eye of the Tiger to get us and the crowd pumped!! I especially appreciated him helping me play a prank on my husband during the first dance. These guys are very professional and fun to work with, and I totally recommend them for any event. One of my friends recently got engaged and I passed their info on to him immediately, and told my wedding coordinator friends to suggest them. Thank you DJ Jeff and Bouquet Sound for making my wedding day extra special!!

Sarah Fitzmaurice · Married on 09/08/2018

The BEST DJ/entertainment/Photo booth company!

I don't even know where to begin in describing what an incredible experience it was to work with Bouquet Sound for our wedding DJ and photo booth. Hiring them was one of the BEST decisions we made! Matt is INCREDIBLE to work with, from start to finish. He is receptive, friendly, exceptionally talented at what he does, and he simply goes above and beyond.... ABOVE AND BEYOND what any other DJ/entertainer does for his clients. He is TRULY invested in making your event even better than you could imagine. Nelson was also a TOTAL dream to work with in the photo booth. He was generous, engaging, energetic, and an all around fantastic addition to our reception.

I simply can not recommend Bouquet Sound highly enough to any couple planning a wedding, or any other special event. HIRE THEM... YOU WON'T REGRET IT!

Sent on 10/24/2018

Michelle M · Married on 09/08/2018

Gabe is awesome

Gabe is awesome! I am an event planner who works with many DJs and MCs. DJ Gabriel is one of the handful that I can't wait to recommend to clients. At the wedding I was at, I watched him draw out people even the ones who were reluctant to dance or participate. He kept the guests engaged in the festivities and staying at the wedding. It is rare to find someone who can actually mix good music and be an enthusiastic MC. He has a fun and charismatic personality that is infectious. DJ Gabriel isn't one to leave spaces in between songs and keep playing songs that clearly no one likes. I was really impressed. That was one of the best weddings I have been at, and I know it is in large part to DJ Gabriel.

Tasha M · Married on 09/02/2018

Bouquet Sound is amazing!

Bouquet Sound did an awesome job at our wedding. We had DJ Tim who did an amazing job with music and relating to the crowd of people we had at our wedding. Our wedding had a mixture of a younger crowd an older crowd and he managed to work the perfect song list. He was great! We also had Nelson at the photo booth which is a must, our guest had tons of fun with the photo booth. One of the most memorable moments was our Fairy tale first dance song! This is so special and I highly recommend adding this to your package. Our guest kept saying how beautiful that was an we made lot's of people tear up including us!!! That was my favorite memory and we get to keep the song forever, very personalized and unique. I would highly recommend SB to anyone who is having a wedding or party and needs an awesome DJ that can work with any type of crowd.

Michael S · Married on 09/02/2018

Very impressed!

DJ Dominiq was our DJ for our wedding over Labor Day weekend! He was a referral from a colleague. We we’re very impressed by Dominiq, he arrived on time at the venue, 30 minutes before ceremony started, he touched base with the officiant to go over program, and logistics of microphones making sure standing microphone does not ruin photos. All the songs were played at the right time during entire day. He also is paying attention to what’s going on. During one of the speeches, there was a reference to Mike Jones, and he played a Mike Jones song right after speech was finished! That was cool. I would highly recommend him

Liz G · Married on 08/19/2018

Dominiq and Matt!!!!!

Absolutly fabulous!! DJ Dominiq and Matt were amazing!! They provided music and lights for our wedding at The Houdini Estate. Super professional caring and fun they are the right pick for your event! Love these guys!! You will too!!

Laura · Married on 08/18/2018

I had an great experience with this company! I was a little skeptical as I hired them last minute be becsue my original dj had canceled on me. Fortunately they had one more slot for my wedding day! And in so lucky this happend! They are quick to respond to any questions I had, kept me at ease the whole time keeping me updated with ideas and music genres. My guest didn’t stop dancing the whole night! Thank you Dj Dani for a great party!

Sent on 08/31/2018

Vanessa P · Married on 08/18/2018

Amazing!

This review is for DJ Dominiq A. (we hired him for our Wedding on 8/18), he seriously was AMAZING, if I could give him 10 stars I would, his energy was great, our guests loved him, he was always attentive to us and made such everything went smoothly. His song choices were great, its like his known us for years. I have never met a DJ like him, I would have a party just so I can have him as a DJ again. He knew exactly how to get the party started, I don't think there was every a time there was no one on the dance floor! Highly highly HIGHLY recommend him

Stephanie B · Married on 08/12/2018

Best choice yet

Choosing Bouquet sounds was a great choice, very professional company. I knew from the moment I heard DJ Dominiq a bridal show my mom and I attended that he was our guy! He was SO attentive! He checked in with my husband and I frequently throughout the day and told us what to expect next- he even made sure we staying hydrated and brought water to our sweetheart table. Our guests loved his music selection throughout the entire night from dinner to the dollar dance to the last song Dominiq absolutely rocked it.

Jessalyn N · Married on 08/11/2018

Jason is great!!!

Jason was our DJ for our wedding. He was amazing! He read the crowd well with his music choices, and is great with kids. He was very organized and took charge in arranging the bridal party for the grand entrance, events during the reception, and the sparkler exit. It was like having a DJ and wedding coordinator in one! Everything was hassle and stress free.

Jennifer R · Married on 08/10/2018

So grateful !

We are so grateful that DJ Dominiq was part of our wedding day! From our very initial phone meeting with Dominiq, he put us at ease that he would take care of everything and we wouldn't have to worry about a thing related to our reception. Not only did he play AWESOME music all night long, he really went above and beyond with helping coordinate our entire evening. He always made sure to check in on us to see if we needed anything and gave us a heads up before all major events. He worked incredibly well with our entire vendor team, solved last minute crises, and helped keep our wedding timeline on track. Our guests were raving about what a great job he did! We couldn't have picked a better DJ for our special day and we would absolutely recommend DJ Dominiq to anyone and everyone!