Bouquet Sound Reviews

Bouquet Sound 4
Bouquet Sound 5

Jessica G · Married on 02/24/2019

DJ Aeron!!!!

DJ Aeron was amazing!!!! He was so professional and really kept the party going. We had a broad range of music we wanted played and he got it all with smooth transitions. He even taught us all some new dance moves! Thanks for making the dance floor packed all night long. A lot of guests told us personally they loved his positive and fun energy. Had a blast at our wedding - thanks again!

Sent on 08/03/2019

Lorella Multini · Married on 01/19/2019

DJ Dominiq is the BEST

DJ Dominiq is amazing! I could write so much here but I’ll keep it short. Our wedding did not go as planned at all but Dominiq rolled with every curve ball that we gave him. Including, setting up everything is just minutes because our space was not available. Our guests told us over and over again that our music was on point. This company is dependable and a pleasure to work with. I HIGHLY recommend Bouquet Sounds and DJ Dominiq to any bride.

Sent on 01/20/2019

Nicole B · Married on 01/13/2019

An Amazing Night

Bouquet Sound MADE my wedding night! Choosing a DJ was really tough. It's not like a photographer or florist that can show you samples. Unless you see them at another wedding, you basically have to go by reviews and hope for the best. Bouquet Sound was priced reasonably and had performed at my venue with great reviews, so I went for it. And let me tell you, they did not disappoint. Matt Nasby, the owner, was our DJ and was great from day 1. He was responsive to emails & phone calls, followed requests that I had, and was on time. One thing that stood out to me was that he didn't want you to choose a playlist-- if you have songs you'd like to request he will play them, but overall, he plays what works for the crowd and changes things up throughout the night. I trusted his opinions and he was spot on. There was not a moment my dance floor was empty-- he even joined in at one point! Not only did he play great music, but he was a great MC. He threw in some funny one-liners after our MOH/BM speeches and even pronounced everyones names right (I can't tell you how many times I've seen DJs mess this up and it's so awkward). Everyone raved about our DJ-- they still comment about him 3 months later. Even my grandma loved the variety that he was playing. It's clear Matt knows what he's doing and I would absolutely recommend him to anyone who asks!

Sent on 08/04/2019
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 01/12/2019

Awesome DJ!

DJ Matt was awesome at our wedding! Not only did he do great the day of, but he worked with us personally to tailor everything to our likes and preferences. Everyone had a blast on the dancefloor! His mixes were great, and it really did make the evening special. Thank you DJ Matt!

Sent on 01/22/2019

Shay B · Married on 01/12/2019

Absolutely Fantastic!!!!

Where do I even begin with how fantastic this company is?! They truly have a passion for what they do and it shows through all of the little details that most people don’t think about. The day before our wedding we had to find a new venue because of the fires and Matt(the owner) along with his wife kicked it into high gear and had three venues lined up for us in less than an hour. That shows that they know what they are doing and that others in the industry appreciate what they do. For that alone I will be forever thankful. Now on to the gentleman, the man, the myth, the legend, DJ AARON! If I could give this guy 5 million stars I would,but I can’t so he’ll have to settle for 5. His arrival time was spot on and he was dressed very dapper with his bow tie. He kept our guests dancing all night long and made sure the event flowed seamlessly! The music was beyond our expectations and if I had to get married again(I won’t) I would absolutely go with Aaron! Thank you Bouquet Sound for being such an important part of our day and making memories that will last a lifetime. We love you guys xo Shay & Chad

Sent on 08/13/2019

Alexis R · Married on 01/06/2019

Packed dancefloor!

DJ Noah the BEST EVER!!!! Our Dancefloor was hopping for 3 Hours straight!!!! The dance floor was NEVER empty! Noah never dropped the pace and hot damn we have an incredible time! Its been two months since our wedding and we are still getting compliments about how much fun our guests had and how great DJ Noah was. He really is a talented musician and a poppin artist. He is a master at his craft and we highly recommend him for your wedding day!!!

Sent on 08/04/2019
  • Diana

Diana · Married on 12/29/2018

The Man, The Myth, The Legend..DJ DOMINIQ!!!

DJ Dominiq was such a pleasure to work with !!! When I first began looking for the perfect DJ for our wedding, it was so tough! Then I heard DJ Dominiq and I knew I just HAD to have him! I quickly reached out to BouquetSound and requested him specifically for our wedding, I felt so lucky when they told me he was still available! The fun ambience that DJ Dominiq provided for us was everything we hoped for and more !!! Regardless of the fact that it was cold, ALL the guests were on the dance floor and danced the night away !! From a soul train line, to a conga line, to some Cupid Shuffle, DJ Dominiq knew exactly what the crowd wanted. Not only that, but DJ Dominiq joined us in the dance floor and showed us a couple moves himself which was so fun. He got the bridal party pumped and continuously made sure my groom and I were happy. I cannot rave about DJ Dominiq enough, and our wedding guest can’t either! Everyone was asking me where I found you! If you’re a bride, groom, or family member looking for the PERFECT wedding DJ, your search is OVER! Thank you Dominiq, I wish I could get married all over again just to book you!! You’re the man!

• Danielle

Danielle · Married on 12/20/2018

Best night of my life

Thank you DJ Dominiq! The most amazing DJ, the most fun wedding I could have hoped for. Every single song we wanted to have played, he found it! We wanted special versions of certain songs, for our processional we wanted an instrumental version that I couldn't even find myself to show him as reference. For our first dance I wanted a specific version of a song off of a compilation album that celebrated women of jazz and featured a horn solo. How did he find it? My mind was so blown. I would have been happy with any version of the song but he nailed it! He read the crowd well and customized a playlist that kept everyone moving all night long! He was MVP in organizing my wedding party for processional and grand entrance. The entire night was a huge hit. Just the best night of my life I can't imagine a more perfect event from start to end. I'll never forget how happy I felt. Thank you so much!

Bouquet Sound 6
    Bouquet Sound 7
    Bouquet Sound 8
    Bouquet Sound 9
  • Madalyn

Madalyn · Married on 12/09/2018

Incredible Wedding Experience with DJ Dominiq

DJ Dominiq Alvarez was absolute perfection at our wedding! He and his tech Aaron were so enthusiastic and made our night that much more special. Dominiq served as an incredible emcee for the evening, getting our guests excited for the ceremony and all of our events during the reception. He made sure everything ran smoothly and on time, making recommendations to myself and my husband in order to make the night flow as best as possible. He put us at ease the entire night and allowed us to fully enjoy ourselves during the reception and out on the dance floor. His music choices were awesome, keeping the crowd entertained and dancing all night long. My husband and I specifically requested multiple country line dances be played at the wedding, which Dominiq did for us happily, even taking it a step further to come out onto the dance floor with us and help to teach our guests! Our wedding would not have been as amazing without the help of DJ Dominiq and Aaron!

Sent on 12/12/2018

Brandt J · Married on 12/09/2018

Fantastic!

Just a quick thank you review to DJ Dominiq. He was fantastic from beginning to end. It was only because of his enthusiastic and informative involvement at our wedding that not a single attendee brought out their phone during the ceremony (Huge Request from the Bride). I’m so glad he was there to make a quick speech that brought our guests some pre-ceremony energy and brought home the message of put those phones away. He played all the songs we wanted and more, took special requests with a smile, prepped us for our dance, and helped our coordinator Erica make our wedding special. He answered my finger guns with finger guns throughout the night. Highly recommend him for all wedding, 5 stars, all my thumbs up, my hat goes off to him, and we bow in his supreme DJ splendor. Big big thanks to DJ Dominiq for making our wedding spectacular, -Brandt (The Groom)

Malisa P · Married on 12/06/2018

DJ Dom is the best!!!!!

I'm glad I went with Bouquet sound. They were very prompt in responding to emails and phone calls. Our DJ was DJ Dom, he was awesome! Walked us through and communicated with us throughout the night, which was super helpful! Everyone said they enjoyed all the music that was played. We also went with their photo booth. Nelson was at the booth, he was also great. He came up with the border for the photos pretty quickly and it came out perfect. All in all, I definitely recommend Bouquet Sound for your event!

Bridgett P · Married on 12/02/2018

DJ Tim was great

I reached out to Bouquet sound late one night, and they emailed back immediately, followed by a phone call. I was so impressed with there efficiency and was sold right away. We got so many compliments on our Dj, Tim. Everybody loved his energy and he kept our guests entertained. Thank you so much Bouquet Sound!

• Aly

Aly Holvik · Married on 12/01/2018

Dj Domniq - hands down best DJ ever!

DJ Dominiq recently hosted my wedding in Santa Barbara and absolutely KILLED IT. I could not have asked for a better DJ. The ambiance of my wedding day was very classy and elegant, but I also knew we wanted to have a huge dance party all night after the reception, so I needed a DJ that could cater to both moods. DJ Dominiq nailed it – he was a perfectly classy host and knew how to appeal to his audience, while still bringing an element of fun and lightheartedness for me and my husband, the bridal party, and all of the younger people. He even went above and beyond to throw in some surprise touches, like a bridal party London-bridge style tunnel for our grand entrance and synchronized/choreographed hip-hop cameos on the dance floor with his tech Aaron. HUGE hit and I absolutely loved this!!! He also somehow managed to find a balance of music that catered to a wide variety of guests at my wedding, from young to old, foreign and domestic, all with veryyyy different tastes in music. Not sure how he did it, but every single person, including me, stayed on the dance floor until the very end of our wedding (not exaggerating!), even chanting “one more song” at the end. I had so many guests rave about how great the DJ/music were at my wedding. Dominiq will easily adapt to the vibe you set for him – part of what makes him a rockstar. Go with him for your wedding – promise you won’t be disappointed!

Side note - the entire staff at Bouquet Sound is amazing and SUPER responsive, they would literally get back to my emails within a couple of hours (shout out to Matt Nasby for amazing customer service!). Definitely helped lower all of the stress around wedding vendor coordination!

Summer R · Married on 11/18/2018

Amazing experience

We worked with DJ Dominiq for our wedding and he played an important part of making the whole day an amazing experience. The sound and music for the ceremony were flawless. He engaged the audience all night, right from the reception entrance to the last song of the night. Dominiq did a great job of reading our crowd and making sure there were always lots of guests on the dance floor. Dominiq also went above and beyond in helping the night stay on schedule and run smoothly. We would highly recommend Bouquet Sound and Dominiq.

Monica R · Married on 11/18/2018

Best DJs!!!!!!!!!

My husband and I couldn’t have asked for a better DJ for our wedding. DJ Dominiq and DJ Aeron were hands down the BEST DJs I have ever experienced. Dominiq was incredibly responsive, professional, and most importantly, FUN. Our wedding coordinator was incredibly impressed by him as well, and appreciated how organized he was throughout the entire evening. We received so many compliments during the evening at how great they were, including from friends who are interested in using them for future weddings/parties. Both Dom and Aeron played all the music we love and even took special requests from our guests later in the evening. Dominiq also periodically checked in on me and my husband, to make sure we were doing ok and asked if we needed anything during our reception. That small gesture was so thoughtful and we truly appreciated how they were looking out for us. They also created a custom Star Wars photo booth template for us, which was AMAZING. Shoutout to Nelson for his amazing work there! If you’re hesitating in any way about booking Bouquet Sound, please please go with them and you will not be disappointed.

Kat T · Married on 11/17/2018

DJ Aeron saved the day!

My wedding reception was ALMOST an absolute disaster! We could not believe it when our food vendor didn't show up to our wedding. Instead of allowing us to be worried, DJ Aeron came to our rescue! Since dinner is a huge part of the event, he helped us by keeping s in the loop and giving us different options. Once new food arrangements were made, Aeron stepped up and made or reception entertaining until food could get there! If that doesn't sell you then you should also know that our power went out MULTIPLE TIMES and he did not break a sweat he got us up and running in no time. Needless to say, if I could, I would give him 10 stars. I cannot thank him enough for turning around the most memorable night of my life!

Kyle D · Married on 11/16/2018

Gabe is fantastic !!

I cannot say enough AMAZING things about Gabe. We had our wedding one week ago and we are still on cloud nine with how awesome Gabe was. ALL of our wedding guests could not say enough about how awesome our dj was and the music could not have been any better. I wish we could get married every single weekend just so Gabe could dj for us.

Leading up to our event, we were in constant communication with Gabe and he helped give us so many great ideas on the overall flow of the wedding as well as incorporating all the aspects we wanted to have for our big day. Gabe’s professionalism, presence, energy, and “swagger” are unmatched. My wife and I wanted the wedding reception to revolve around the dj where it met the music needs of the whole crowd and to have everyone dancing the whole night. Gabe did exactly that! His mixing and dj capabilities are on another level and he was the best MC I have ever seen for any event (and I’ve been to a ton of weddings and bar mitzvahs).

I cannot be a stronger advocate for Gabe and recommend him for any major event you are planning. He has a client in me for life and I already have my friends asking for his info so they can use his services for their upcoming wedding.

Gabe, THANK YOU for making Amanda and my wedding so memorable and absolutely perfect. You are a genius at your craft and truly appreciate you making our wedding magical.

Brandt Jeffers · Married on 11/11/2018

Magnificent DJability

Big big thanks to DJ Dominiq for making our wedding spectacular,

-Brandt (The Groom)

Sent on 12/12/2018
  • Patricia

Patricia · Married on 11/10/2018

Lively DJ with great music!

DJ Tim Canciodid an amazing job at our November 10 wedding. He played exactly what we wanted, playing different genres of music that kept people in their feet. He was so friendly and enthusiastic. Our guests loved the music and commented that the music kept the party lively. Everyone had a great time.

Sent on 11/11/2018

Lexi M · Married on 11/09/2018

Absolutely amazing!

Bouquet sounds was absolutely amazing to work with! They are really helpful and very nice! We had DJ Aeron and he was amazing!! He had everyone on the dance floor the whole night! Thank you bouquet sounds for making our night perfect!

Pheobie A · Married on 11/09/2018

Best company ever!

The whole experience from Bouquet Sound was amazing!! We couldn’t have asked for a better night so thank you to our Djs for an unforgettable evening!! ❤️

Carrie S · Married on 11/02/2018

The most fun

This is long overdue, however not forgotten. It was important to me to make sure I wrote this review, no matter how long it took me to get to it. Bouquet Sound, specifically Gabriel, performed at my son's wedding on October 27, 2018 and, I promise you with no bias, his reception was THE BEST and MOST FUN reception I've ever been to! And I've been to a lot of them! I am not the only one that expressed that same sentiment that night. Most of the guests said it was one of the best! I owe that a lot to Bouquet Sound & Gabriel!! That dance floor was never empty... seriously!! In fact, we were sad when it was the last song! No one wanted to stop dancing! Gabriel kept up the energy, made us laugh and played a variety of music that suited all generations and cultures, playing Spanish songs, in addition to English songs. If you have an upcoming wedding or event, I HIGHLY recommend this company!! You can't go wrong!!

Gary F · Married on 10/27/2018

Such a great team!!!

We worked with Matt, Jason (DJ) and Nelson (Photobooth) and we could not have been any happier. Matt listened to all our requests and set us up with exactly what we wanted right from the start. Jason's experience and advice was invaluable as we planned our wedding schedule. He was super energetic and engaging throughout our wedding and our guests kept telling us how great our DJ was. Nelson went the extra mile in helping us set up our photobooth picture designs and his welcoming attitude got our guests to take a ton of pictures. It was a huge positive for us to relax on our wedding day knowing that we were in good hands throughout the night - we couldn't have asked for a better team!

Brianna F · Married on 10/27/2018

Electrifying!!!

Gabe was absolutely electrifying! My guests are still commenting about him and said he is the best DJ they have seen at weddings. Gabe had fun with our guests, went from table to table talking to them and getting to know their music tastes and what they wanted to hear. The energy he projects is just amazing and it keeps everyone going. I personally really appreciated the flexibility as we had to change up our Father/Daughter dance last min and Gabe had no issue with adjusting quickly. I would highly recommend Gabe to everyone looking for a DJ that will make your night absolutely the most memorable night ever!

Jeremy K · Married on 10/21/2018

Matt is fantastic!

Matt was excellent both before and during the wedding. I even made it a point to search him out during dinner to thank him for how great the background music was! He took our long list of song requests and integrated them seamlessly throughout the night. I highly recommend Bouquet Sound!