Bouquet Sound Reviews

Bouquet Sound 4
Bouquet Sound 5

David D · Married on 06/09/2019

DJ Gabe!!!!!! Amazing!!!!

There are very few gentlemen and humble individuals left that I know like DJ Gabe of Bouquet Sound!!! His incredible gift of music aside, Gabe made sure to connect with my wife and I on a personal level before getting down to business. I was moved by how much he cared about us, our guests, our goals and needs and it was evident from the moment we met to the end of our magical night. On second thought, even to this day. Always with a smile, positive attitude, professionalism, respect, and willingness to listen & take our requests immediately, Gabriel went to work with incredible passion and love for his craft.
    DJ Gabe was a phenomenal DJ, MC, personality, crowd controller and the man knows his music. Musica Urbana, Salsa, Merengue, EDM, Oldies, 80's & 90's, etc, this were all the items we requested and the only hard part I can say was getting out guests to sit down for dinner. As an MC, his voice took over the room. When he talked, people listened because they did not want to miss a single thing happening on the dance floor for our wedding. Also, when I mean know his music, I mean he KNOWS his stuff. You can't just see it to believe it, you HAVE to experience it. There is no other way. For those that may not know about the "Hora Loca" wedding tradition, seeing his page is a must! You will love what you see. I don't want this message to come off as exaggerated but my guests cannot stop raving about this night and that is exactly what I was seeking when looking for a DJ like Gabe.
    Gabriel, you are an amazing DJ and an even more wonderful man. I wish you nothing but the best blessings for you and your family. Thank you for making this night unforgettable! Mucho amor, hermano!

Sent on 08/29/2019

Ariel G · Married on 06/08/2019

What an amazing night!!!!!

DJ Dominiq was great! His energy and personality was a great match for our guests and he read the crowd extremely well. Even with a little rain at our outdoor reception, he kept the dance floor packed the entire night. A lot of our friends told us how great he was and some have asked for his information. While he catered to our guests through MCing and playing music, he definitely placed a priority on us. He checked in with us throughout the night, making sure things were going well, which we definitely appreciated. If you’re still looking for a DJ, Dominiq should be your pick.

Sent on 06/20/2019

Sabrina W · Married on 06/08/2019

By far the best !

DJ Dominiq was by far the very best! He was on point and had the fantastic ability to take control and lead with confidence as an MC while delivering a Super fun and energetic performance as a DJ! He really knew how to read our guests and deliver the best musical variety that appealed to the entire audience. He even pleased my very detail oriented husband -which is no small feat! He comes with my highest possible recommendation!

Sent on 08/21/2019

Katelyn Rashid · Married on 06/07/2019

Great music and photo booth!

I cannot recommend Bouquet Sound enough! Matt was so great from the moment we hired him. He played music based off the information we gave him, and everyone had such a great time. He did the MC'ing as well, which was perfect. There were even some last minute changes that came up with microphones and he handled it right away. The photo booth was such a hit too! We got to have as many photos taken as we wanted, and they even printed extra strips for bigger groups. I got to choose the design I wanted. So happy with how everything turned out!

Sent on 07/17/2019

Ashley A · Married on 06/07/2019

10 stars!!!!

I wish we could give 10 stars for Dominiq!! He was amazing very professional and kind to us and all our guests. All our family and friends have made a point of telling us how much they enjoyed our DJ. To think we almost didn’t have a DJ is crazy! He really made the day for us and I would certainty use him again for a future event :)

Sent on 08/21/2019
  • Julie

Julie · Married on 06/01/2019

DJ Dom is the BEST!!

It was such an amazing experience working with Bouquet Sound for our wedding!! They were super easy to work with and very accomodating with adding extras on, such as uplighting and the Photobooth, which was awesome!! I highly recommend having a photobooth at allweddings, It was so much fun and everyone enjoyed it. DJ Dom was AMAZING and totally got the vibe of the reception, people were dancing the entire time (mostly me, the bride, lol). He even got down on the dance floor with us! All I have are good things to say and am so grateful to have such a wonderful team. Thank you!! It was truly the best day and such a BLAST!!

Sent on 06/05/2019
  • Daniela

Daniela · Married on 06/01/2019

DJ Danni was awesome!

DJ DANNI!!!! DJ Danni was absolutely amazing. We had many guests and even our photographer say that our wedding was one of the most fun they have ever been to. The dance floor was packed all night long. Our space was difficult to navigate with the setup and amount of guests we had but DJ Danni handled it like a pro. She really listened to our requests, and created the exact vibe we were going for. She did a perfect blend of playing the songs we asked for and finding the songs we didn't even know we wanted until they were played. She DJed the evening and coordinated so well with everyone (especially given we didn't have a day of coordinator). She read the room like a true pro, and even gave us tips that maybe it was time to move on to the next activity. She kept the night flowing all night long. She even somehow got guests through the buffet line faster than any wedding I've ever been to thanks to her craftful dismissal of tables. All of our guests and staff loved her! She is a serious professional and a serious asset to any event team! Thank you so much Danni!

Sent on 07/21/2019

Lauren D · Married on 05/26/2019

Book DJ Aeron!

We met Bouquet Sounds at a few Bridal Expos and I'm glad I did. We requested a DJ for our big day and we were paired with DJ Aeron! First off, he is awesome with responding quickly, we had multiple questions he was able to answer, when we didn't know how certain things went he took the reins and helped us out so much! Me husband and I enjoyed dancing with everyone the entire night! DJ Aeron even gave a quick dance lesson for our elders who wanted to learn the Wobble and Cupid Shuffle! A few friends are interested in hiring for their own wedding! I highly recommend Bouquet Sounds to anyone, everyone I've communicated with were polite and attentive! And DJ Aeron was Awesome with everything!!

Sent on 08/22/2019

Sarah S · Married on 05/25/2019

Fantastic night!

DJ Aeron knocked it out of the park for our wedding May 25th 2019. The music flowed seamlessly. DJ Aeron nailed it! He was always available to answer questions, and even traveled to meet us just weeks before the wedding. We were blown away the impressive range of songs and how he nicely the evening flowed. Nothing seemed to phase DJ Aeron as the curveballs came. Bouquet sound was recommended to us by someone who had DJ Dominiq at their wedding and when we heard we were getting a DJ that was trained with Dominiq, we knew we were in great hands. Highly recommend DJ Aeron and Bouquet Sound!

• BrandiWeds18

Brandi · Married on 05/19/2019

Dj dominiq amazing!

DJ Dominiq was amazing!! He took our music selections and immediately had our style downpack, which i knew he would from our initial consultation. He was very personable and made sure he had our timeline down packed. He was very helpful in keeping the flow of the ceremony and reception in order. He let us know as each event was happening and gave us awesome suggestions. He was very friendly and entertaining. Our guests cannot stop talking about our wedding and our dj! DJ was one of the most important vendors on my day and DJ Dominiq knocked it out the park. The entire Bouquet Sound group did a great job from booking until the end.

Bouquet Sound 6
    Sent on 06/13/2019

Gerry L · Married on 05/13/2019

So satisfied

My now husband and I had the pleasure of working with Matt Nasby and DJ Danni of Bouquet Sound for our wedding reception dance on November 10, 2018 held in Palm Springs, CA. This was a Gay wedding/reception/dance and from the immediate onset of our discussions with Matt, he let us know we were considered family of Bouquet Sound. My now husband and I were immediately welcomed into the fold of Bouquet Sound for our wedding dance wishes. Matt immediately paired us up with the most exceptional DJ of Bouquet Sound, being DJ Danni. Danni is the most professional DJ’s I have ever had the opportunity to work with and I hold her in the highest regard. She was at our disposal by connecting with us and fully understanding our wants and needs for our music desires. She met with us endlessly via teleconference to get our playlist exactly right which ensured the most spectacular evening of entertainment and dance for our guests. Guests were unanimous in their compliments on DJ Danni’s performance for the evening saying it was the best wedding dance they had ever experienced. I too attest to those comments and observations. DJ Danni truly made our wedding celebration entertainment spectacular. If ever we host another evening of merriment and dance, Bouquet Sound and DJ Danni will be our only choice of entertainment. We need not, nor will we, look further than this magical connection we have uncovered. Bravo to Matt on the family atmosphere he has created at Bouquet Sound. Further, we (me, my husband, and our guests) are in awe of Danni’s talents as a DJ. At the writing of this testimonial, it has been six months since our event and friends, relatives and acquaintances who attended our wedding are still sending us glowing comments on how great DJ Danni was on our evening of celebration. I cannot say enough that expresses my gratitude for her efforts and performance on the most important evening of my life. Danni did not need any coaching or follow-up on the evening in question .... she had everything in control and perfectly orchestrated. I was able to be totally “in the moment” of my evening rather than worrying about DJ Danni’s performance. She was in total command and on the mark for our wishes based upon her pre-event coordination efforts. Thank you DJ Danni and thank you Matt for providing entertainment that greatly exceeded my (our) expectations. Sincerely, Kevin Wasslen Gerry Laudanski (Two very satisfied customers)

Elisa C · Married on 05/10/2019

Thank you so much! :-)

Wow, where do I begin? Dj Dominiq is the most professional, kind, talented, fun loving, DJ I have encountered! He made our special day, the most memorable! He was so interactive, helped me with the timeline/round up the guests, and was so sweet/easy to talk to. He possess such infectious energy! You would never guess he has a broken leg! He got the crowd going, and had constant communication with us (bride and groom) to ensure we were happy! I highly recommended Dominiq. Thank you so much! :-)

Sent on 10/09/2019

Kathy L · Married on 05/05/2019

Awesome!

PICK Bouquet Sound already! DJ Dominiq came ready to bring the energy and life to the party. His enthusiasm and energy for the wedding was phenomenal!! He loves his work and it shows throughout the entire evening. Thank you again and everyone thought you were AWESOME

Mia F · Married on 05/01/2019

Great company

Jason was our DJ and he did an amazing job! Everyone loved him and constantly raved about how great he was, he was always on top of things. Bouquet sound as a company is great to work with and very professional. I would definitely recommend 100%

sasha · Married on 04/27/2019

Matt was amazing!

I cannot say enough good things about Bouquet Sound - and especially Matt. The reviews are absolutely spot on - they are a 5 star company. From price to professionalism to the ability to keep guests on the dance floor - it was a great experience all around.

From our very first conversation, I knew that we were in good hands with Matt. He is friendly, funny, and knows how to get the crowd going. Working with him was extremely easy and he made the process as clear as possible. We booked him over a year out so he let us know that we wouldn't be in contact for quite some time but if we had any questions or concerns - to reach out anytime.

Timeline: He kept our wedding timeline flowing in a fun and light manner. The timing was perfect from the wedding party songs to the very last dance.

When it came to the reception - we only gave him maybe 1 or 2 songs that we really wanted to hear and gave him total ownership over the rest of the wedding. And we are so glad we did because he rocked it. The dance floor was the place to be (with the exception of the bar ;) ) all night long. His ability to read the crowd and understand how to get guests on their feet was amazing.

If you are considering hiring Matt / Bouquet Sound - just do it. You won't regret it at all.

Sent on 05/15/2019

Timothy C · Married on 04/17/2019

Matt was phenomenal!

DJ Matt was phenomenal in every part of our wedding! In our first consultation he asked a question that not one other potential DJ asked us..."what kind of music do you like?" We submitted some rare hard to find sentimental music selections to him, and he asked all the right questions to ensure our playlist throughout the evening was customized to our taste no matter the mood. Besides being attentive, he was professional and friendly to all our guests and vendors and really helped keep our reception on track with scheduled times of events. His personality was the perfect fit for our ceremony and reception and his gear sounded great!

• Kathy

Kathy · Married on 04/09/2019

PICK Bouquet Sound already!

DJ Dominiq came ready to bring the energy and life to the party. His enthusiasm and energy for the wedding was phenomenal!! He loves his work and it shows throughout the entire evening. Thank you again and everyone thought you were AWESOME.

Bouquet Sound 7
    Sent on 05/05/2019

Brittany S · Married on 04/09/2019

Dance floor was packed

DJ Tim made our wedding the biggest party we have ever been to. He was beyond amazing! My husband and I have gotten countless texts from our friends asking about who the DJ was because he played the best music they had ever heard at a wedding. He got the crowd involved and kept the guests dancing all night. My husband and I went to over 10 weddings last year and there is always a point where the dancing dies down. This did not happen with DJ Tim. He exceeded all our expectations. The ceremony and reception went off without a hitch thanks to DJ Tim. We cannot thank him enough!

Christine C · Married on 04/07/2019

DJ Jason!!

We had DJ Jason. We're not a couple who have a strong "vision" for our wedding, so we basically deferred to Jason's judgment for a lot of the DJ things. For example, he explained prior to the wedding that we shouldn't try to incorporate all of the guest requests for songs as it might derail the vibe of the wedding. I guess he was right - it was a fun wedding and people were on the dance floor until the end! He was able to get all the songs we wanted (and we had some obscure ones), made sure to get everyone's name pronunciation right for the Grand Entrance, and was just generally a great emcee too for the cake cutting, bouquet toss, etc. The one maybe concern we had prior to the wedding was that he wouldn't tell us an arrival time and only assured us that he would get there on time. Maybe he's been burned by a review before? My day-of coordinator might have gotten an arrival time from him in the end though, and he arrived early with plenty of time to set up.

Morgan · Married on 04/06/2019

Exceeded expectations

My husband and I can not express how happy we are that we booked Bouquet Sound for our wedding! We were very picky on our DJ selection and DJ Dominiq exceeded our expectations. From the moment we inquired about services to the end of the wedding night, Dominiq was nice, energetic, fun and really knew what he was doing. He knew when to transition songs effortlessly if people weren't feeling it on the dance floor and how to get guests onto the dance floor. We are so thankful for Dominiq, he helped make our wedding such an amazing party. :)

Sent on 05/09/2019

Michael D · Married on 03/25/2019

Best party ever!

DJ Aeron was hands down the absolute best. He and his team are so easy to work with and were super affordable. DJ Aeron is extremely knowledgeable and will create the right wedding playlist that is uniquely tailored to your preferences. He made the reception flow perfectly and kept people on the dance floor the ENTIRE reception! He even showed us some of his dance moves! We haven't stopped receiving compliments on how awesome of a party we had, all thanks to the DJ of course! If you're looking for a company to work with, look no further. Bouquet Sound is the best, but you HAVE to request DJ AERON! Thank you for making our wedding reception the best party ever!

Melissa · Married on 03/09/2019

DJ Dom was Amazing!

DJ Dominiq was absolutely amazing!! We went with the Fairytale first dance to add to our special day and we have gotten so many compliments about it from all of our guests. Everyone was listening to our story and our favorite song and it was the perfect touch to our special day! Dj Dom kept the party and the night running smoothly and took care of a fun centerpiece giveaway (which was very entertaining to watch). If you are looking for an amazing DJ I would completely recommend Bouquet Sound

Bouquet Sound 8
    Sent on 05/12/2019

Danielle · Married on 03/05/2019

Awesome party

Wowowowowow I cannot even put into words how AWESOME Dj Dominiq is! My best friend just had the wedding of her dreams and it was made complete by the amazing music and mix provided by Dj Dominiq. Seriously...I have been in and attended more weddings than I can count and I have NEVER seen this many people on the dance floor! I cannot recommend him enough!!

Marie S · Married on 03/03/2019

Incredible night

Are you getting tired of reading a zillion reviews yet? Wondering how you’re ever going to choose the right DJ? My friend, I’m here to rescue you from your endless search and tell you that it has finally finished. I have your DREAM DJ for you, and his name is DJ DOMINIQ. This isn’t coming from a bride who just wanted to hear “Crazy in Love” and have a packed dance floor all night. While yes, I wanted that too, I also come from my own background of producing music and having an extremely picky ear for DJ’s. I will walk out of a club if the mixing isn’t perfect. Dominiq blew. My. Mind. He hyped our crowd up so much, 76 year old women were doing the dougie on the dance floor. Pretty sure he mixed Queen with Avicii and then Journey with Sandstorm and the place went wild. He was kind. Professional. Generous. Attentive. And most of all, he made our wedding night the party of a lifetime. EVERY person there commented on the music selection. He will have your back and know exactly what you want after one simple phone call. Book DJ Dominiq and if you aren’t satisfied I will personally pay his fee for you. That’s how confident I am in his abilities. YOURE WELCOME!!!!!

Sent on 08/03/2019
  • Kierstin

Kierstin LaSalle · Married on 03/02/2019

DJ Aeron was the BEST!

DJ Aeron was hands down the absolute best. He and his team are so easy to work with and were super affordable. DJ Aeron is extremely knowledgeable and will create the right wedding playlist that is uniquely tailored to your preferences. He made the reception flow perfectly and kept people on the dance floor the ENTIRE reception! He even showed us some of his dance moves! We haven't stopped receiving compliments on how awesome of a party we had, all thanks to the DJ of course! If you're looking for a company to work with, look no further. Boquet Sound is the best, but you HAVE to request DJ AERON! Thank you for making our wedding reception the best party ever!

Sent on 03/25/2019