Boulevard Bride Reviews

36 | Saint Louis, MO

36 Reviews for Boulevard Bride

Cheyenne · Married on 12/13/2014

Boulevard Bride is AMAZING! Jenn (the owner) helped me every step of the way! I purchased a ball gown off the rack over a year and a half before my wedding. I bought it knowing it was a few sizes too small and ended up gaining weight along the way. With that being said they made a size 6 fit a size 14-16! My dress was more than I ever imagined it to be! I bugged Jenn and her staff weekly because I was worried it wasn't going to fit... they continued to reassure me every time that everything was going to be okay and it ended up being more than okay. It brought many of my guests to tears! My husband and I also got our tuxes, bridesmaids dress and mother of the bride dress from here as well!! We received complements on EVERYTHING all night long! On the day of our wedding we found out that one of our guys had a bow tie instead of a tie, I called Jenn and within 2 hours she personally delivered me a tie (the same exact color and everything) to our venue!!!! If that isn't great customer service then I don't know what is!! I am going to miss these girls soo much!!! THANK YOU FOR ALL OF YOUR HARD WORK AND TIME:))

Sent on 01/05/2015

They are wonderful and they are always in a great mood!

Sent on 07/30/2014
  • User1720534 · 2+ years ago

Was very communicative and flexible. I lived out of town and she always took that into account.

Sent on 09/22/2014

Katie · Married on 09/27/2014

Jenn & Sydney were wonderful to work with. My dress was beautiful! Everything was perfect.

Sent on 09/30/2014

Anna · Married on 04/26/2014

LOVE this bridal shop! I got my dress from here and so did my best friend. We also got the tuxes from here, as well. The owner, Jennifer, is wonderful to work with and always willing to help do whatever is needed. I HIGHLY recommend this bridal shop!!!

Sent on 07/30/2014

Sarah · Married on 08/28/1996

Great Experience!!

I was looking for my wedding dress and came to Boulevard Bride after a not-so-great experience at a popular, chain bridal shop. I didn’t have high hopes when I walked in but, boy, did Cameryn change that quickly. She met us with a fun, friendly, positive attitude. We talked for a few minutes about what I was looking for and what styles I had already tried on. She picked out dresses for me that matched my taste so well!!! She’s really great at what she does!!! She was super attentive, took care of everything and made me feel like I was the most important person and only one there (which I wasn’t). I ended up finding the perfect dress and it was one Cameryn picked out for me.

It was an amazing experience and I’d recommend this place to any bride!!

Sent on 09/30/2019

Leah · Married on 06/30/2018

3.5

Great shop with friendly staff. My only complaint would be that we were sort of crowded into a small back room.

Sent on 01/01/2018

Alyssa · Married on 07/11/2015

I found my dream dress at Boulevard Bride! Jen and the other staff were very courteous and fun and ready to help. The only slight problem I had was my dress took longer than expected to be altered, and we cut it a little close picking up the dress the day before we left for the wedding. But we did get it in time and it was absolutely perfect, and they were very accommodating for the delay. We also rented our tux's through them and they were extremely helpful in making a last minute order change for us. I would recommend Boulevard Bride for brides, I would just recommend going in far in advance and not making the same mistake I did by trying to rush it.

Sent on 07/27/2015

Julie · Married on 10/14/2017

They have a great view! The team is willing to work both quickly and slowly with you as you find your dress.

Sent on 12/27/2017
  • Andrea

Andrea Jensen · Married on 09/26/2020

2.8
      2.0

Dress shopping was the only enjoyable part of the experience.

My wedding dress shopping experience here was really great, but everything after that was a struggle. Communication was severely lacking on their end (they played the blame game with us a lot) and the employees were sometimes rude which made the whole process really aggravating. We had a few things not ordered correctly for the suits and my husband was never sent a single text communication which is the only way they will communicate with you. I also didn’t get to take full advantage of the dress steaming package we paid quite a bit extra for, because I was never told it was a multi-day process. It would have been nice to have some kind of information about bringing it in at least 3 days before the wedding. Just overall not a great experience and we spent a lot of time stressing about things being correct.

Sent on 10/09/2020
  • Natalia

Natalia Brito · Getting married on 05/30/2021

Awful experience

I had a terrible experience. They were incredibly rude. The appointment was rushed even though I was nowhere near the time limit. Did not feel welcomed. Not sure if she was just having a bad day but seemed she could not wait to get us out of the store. Would not recommend it.

Sent on 03/24/2020

Boulevard Bride's reply:

I apologize you did not have a good experience with us. You did have a previous appointment with us without any complaints and you did come back for a second appointment. I would like to point out we repeatedly asked you not to throw our dresses on the floor and we did have to end your appointment so our gowns were not damaged. We love our brides and we do expect everyone to be respectful of our items. We wish you the best and hope you find your dream gown.