Boulder Gardens Florist Reviews

4 | Boulder, CO

4 Reviews for Boulder Gardens Florist

Susan · Married on 07/01/2018

Boulder Gardens Florist generously donated the most beautiful table arrangement for our ALS fundraiser. They are a wonderful group of talented floral designers with big, big hearts! Importantly, they are committed to our community, as evidenced by their donation. THANK YOU BOULDER GARDENS FLORIST!!! You guys rock! - Susan York

Sent on 06/28/2018

Lacey · Married on 06/16/2018

Super friendly and accommodating staff, and beautiful arrangements!! I’ll definitely use them again!!

Sent on 07/07/2018

Erica · Married on 06/05/2018

Erin was so helpful. I ordered my flowers over the phone. I live in Arkansas and sent her an idea of what I wanted. The bouquet was beautiful. They even attached a pendant to them when I picked them up that morning.

Sent on 06/11/2018
  • Patricia

Patricia · Married on 05/04/2018

What an amazing experience! Boulder Gardens Florist made my bouquet for my wedding on May the 4th, and it was exactly what I wanted. My husband and I had our wedding in Boulder, but we live in Aurora. I'm a very visual person, so it can be hard for me to describe what I'm looking for over the phone. The woman who helped me was amazing and texted me photos throughout our phone call and helped me create my dream bouquet. They also give a damn good military discount, which pleases me as both a child of a retired Marine and a now wife of a retired Solider. I would 100% order from them again if I needed flowers in Boulder!

Sent on 05/22/2018