Boulder Country Club Reviews

33 | Boulder, CO

33 Reviews for Boulder Country Club

• Cat

Cat · Married on 12/29/2018

Beautiful venue, amazing service, great food

We were so happy that we went with Boulder Country Club for our venue. It was beautiful and everyone was really responsive and helpful. Sydney, the events coordinator, was incredibly helpful especially in the last couple of weeks when we were panicking about any number of minor (and major) details. She was so patient and communicative that I'm not sure I could have gotten through it without her.

All our guests commented on how beautiful the venue was and what a gorgeous setting it was in, especially for how close to the city it is. Everyone also raved about the food, which was delicious! We had a lot of diet restrictions in our attendees, from vegans/vegetarians to food allergies to people with celiac, and the kitchen was very responsive to our guests' needs, even preparing a special version of the vegetarian entree for our celiac vegan guest! The servers and bar staff were excellent and so welcoming to our guests--everyone commented on what a fun, friendly, intimate wedding we had, and it was 100% due to how awesome everyone at Boulder Country Club was.

I 100% recommend them.

Sent on 01/03/2019

Sarah · Married on 06/23/2018

I had my wedding and reception at the Boulder Country Club last weekend and would HIGHLY recommend it to anyone. Mallorie was the event coordinator that works for the country club and she was absolutely amazing. She was very quick to answer all my questions and helped me start planning from day one. She was also there for the whole wedding making sure everything was perfect! The venue is very spacious and the guests that didn't want to listen to music during the reception loved being able to hang out on the deck and talk. The entire experience was unforgettable and stress free. The servers were also amazing and made sure no one had an empty wine glass during dinner and everyone at the table got their food at the same time. Almost every guest at our wedding told us how much they enjoyed the food and that it was one of the best weddings they have ever attended. I can't say enough how much I recommend you use the country club for your special day.

Sent on 06/26/2018

Marie · Married on 08/05/2017

I cannot begin to say enough good things about Mallorie and the crew at Boulder Country Club! From the moment we toured, we saw the beautiful back porch and mountain views over the golf course and fell in love! The prices were very reasonable compared to other places we had looked at, and we booked. We did the lowest tier package, and the food was out of this world. Our tasting included a description of each option by the chef himself, and it was one of the best meals I'd had in Boulder (way more than we expected for the price we paid!). Mallorie was great with suggestions to meet our food and beverage minimum after having some family not be able to come; we ended up having everyone get ready in their beautiful bridal suite and having lunch there before heading to the church. They have you bring the decorations in at your leisure and get it all ready for you; so much less stress! The night went perfectly as well (as far as I could tell), one of the servers Shannon was so great she became the bridesmaid's favorite :) Overall, the venue is beautiful, they are so accommodating, and the food and drinks are out of this world! Thank you so much BCC!

Sent on 08/26/2017

Chelsea · Married on 07/08/2017

They deserve a 10/5 rating. Kate, Mallory, and the rest of the staff went above and beyond to make our wedding run smoothly. In fact, one of our shuttles no-showed so Kate called about 30 different taxi's in Boulder to have them pick everyone up to get them to the ceremony. I got so many compliments on the food, staff, beauty, and so much more.

Most of all, this was a very easy wedding to plan thanks to the BCC!! And it didn't break our budget. Huge thank you!!

Sent on 08/17/2012

Sara · Married on 06/17/2017

Most amazing venue! I was planning my wedding in a different state and Mallorie was incredible. She answered every question I had and made sure the wedding ran perfectly. I would HIGHLY recommended this venue to anyone getting married in Boulder, CO!

Sent on 06/25/2017
  • Caitlyn

Caitlyn · Married on 09/04/2016

Emma and the rest of the team at BCC were absolutely amazing to work with! Through the whole process they were incredibly professional and helpful. I cannot believe how flawless and relaxing our wedding day was. Everything went exactly according to the plan and there was never a moment of panic or stress. All of our guests were very impressed and had so much fun. The outdoor and indoor spaces were all perfect and Emma managed all of our vendors so we didn't have to worry about a thing. Thank you so much for everything you did to fill our day with wonderful memories!!!

Sent on 09/06/2016

Alex · Married on 06/25/2016

We could not have been more pleased with our wedding experience at Boulder Country Club! We primarily worked with Mallorie, the event coordinator at the club, and she was extremely responsive to emails, always offering to look into other vendors for me and doing research if there were decorative pieces that I wanted to include in the wedding ceremony or reception. She was incredibly easy to work with and I really appreciated her attention to detail and thoughtfulness throughout the whole process. Mallorie and her assistant, Emma, met us early on the night of the rehearsal dinner to walk through any last minute questions they had on where the décor that we had provided should be placed and handled the entire walk through process of our rehearsal which made everyone feel more at ease for the big day. Mallorie and Emma arrived early on Saturday morning, the day of our wedding, and the rest of the set up team was hard at work for the full day! Myself and my bridesmaids arrived around 10 am and were greeted with an open room with plenty of mirrors to get ready in as well as our own personal server for the day who consistently checked in on us and served us lunch and mimosas. Mallorie and her set up team made me feel super at ease all day as they have tons of experience and had everything completely under control. Our ceremony went flawlessly and Mallorie and Emma made sure that everyone was where they were supposed to be – which was no easy task with a wedding party of 16! All of our options for dinner were delicious and we received tons of compliments on the food, our wine glasses were always re-filled before they were empty, the staff was attentive and friendly and the plates were cleared as soon as everyone was done eating so we could continue to enjoy our evening! We had an amazing evening that went off without a hitch and we couldn’t have been happier with our choice of venue! Thank you to everyone at BCC who made our wedding a night we will never forget!

Sent on 07/05/2016

Rebeka · Married on 08/01/2015

We had both our ceremony and reception at Boulder Country Club and it was an amazing experience!

We had recently moved out of Colorado and had to plan our wedding from afar. Mallorie at BCC took care of everything and kept us sane. So many people talk about how stressful planning a wedding, especially an out-of-state wedding, is and I did not experience that at all because of everything that Mallorie did. She met with us both times we were able to come back before the wedding and kept in constant contact via phone and email. In fact, when we were looking for venues she actually showed my mom around while I was on Facetime so that I could see the venue! She made sure that every little detail was taken care of, gave great suggestions when I asked, and made it so that we did not have to worry about anything on our big day.

Beyond the amazing work of Mallorie, the Club itself is beautiful with an outdoor ceremony under the trees that was an ideal setting. The huge windows and wrap-around deck made for beautiful backdrops during the reception. Also, the food was delicious! We had a cocktail hour, the meal, and even late night snacks towards the end of the evening and all were great! The service provided by the bridal attendant, waiters, and bartenders was excellent as well and both my husband and I felt pampered the entire time.

We had the perfect wedding day with no stress and lots of fun due to everyone at the Boulder Country Club!

Sent on 11/12/2015

Jayni · Married on 06/14/2014

We had an amazing experience with the Boulder Country Club for our wedding this June. The venue was beautiful, and the perfect size for a big wedding. Our guests loved the view and the ability to hang out on the patio or at the bar when they needed a dancing break. The staff was very professional and friendly and made everyone feel very comfortable while attending our wedding. Oh, and the food was DELICIOUS! Our guests are calling it the "wedding of the century"! Thanks to the entire team for all of the hard work leading up to the big day as well!

Sent on 06/27/2014

I cannot imagine having my wedding anywhere else. The event coordinator, Mallorie, is just amazing. All of the staff was incredibly helpful and the place is just gorgeous. We had such a memorable wedding, thanks to Boulder Country Club!

Sent on 08/21/2013

Alex · Married on 06/22/2013

Everything about the Boulder Country Club is beautiful. It was an amazing place to be married and hold our reception. All of our guest complemented us on our great venue.

But more importantly, Mallorie, Andrea, and their team went above and beyond every single request. They let us have our ceremony in the main dining room even though they had never done that before. They made the entire experience exciting and stress-free.

Mallorie would check in when we needed to make decisions about certain details and was always very responsive and friendly.

We had a blast getting ready in their locker room/lounge and were helped by staff members who brought us anything we needed.

I can't think of one detail that was out of place. Overall, the final event far exceeded my expectations and everything was perfect. Many guests told us it was the best wedding they had ever been to.

We couldn't have done it without all the help from Mallorie and her team!

Sent on 07/04/2013

Jessica · Married on 06/01/2013

When our original venue fell through the Boulder Country Club stepped up to the plate. I honestly can't sing their praises enough. Mallorie is a rockstar and answered all of our questions thoroughly and in a timely manner. Our guests are still talking about the food...especially the mashed potatoes! Thank you so much for such a lovely day!

Sent on 06/05/2013

Amber · Married on 04/13/2013

My husband and I are very happy with our experience at Boulder Country Club! Mallorie did a wonderful job answering all of our questions and helping us in the preparation process. They were also extremely flexible with us. We gave them our budget and they helped us put together a wedding and reception that we could afford and that we loved. All of the pricing was very clear and straight forward. They did not try to nickel and dime us for things - the pricing that they gave us was all inclusive and never misleading.
    We were surprised that we could afford a wedding and recpetion at BCC, but we did it in a very reasonable amount and we were so, so happy with the serivce, the food, the professionalism, etc. Sometimes when you do something that is affordable, you sacrifice quality or service or something... we didn't sacrifice anything! In fact, we feel like we got more than our money's worth.
    We have no hesitations at all and strongly recommend that you consider having your wedding and reception at BCC!!!
    Thank you Mallorie!!!

Sent on 04/30/2013

Kila · Married on 10/14/2012

I would do it all again in a second! I loved working with Mallorie. She made it all happen.

Sent on 11/01/2012

Corlin · Married on 09/30/2012

We couldn't have been more pleased with our daughter's wedding and reception at the Boulder Country Club. From our first meeting with Kate Karnick last December until the wedding in September, Kate and then Mallorie Pettigrew were on top of every detail.

All of our guests were so impressed with the beauty of the venue, the views, the service, and the food was excellent too which is not often the case at a wedding reception!

We also loved the fact that there was only one wedding scheduled per day at the BCC, and that we had access to so much space both before and during the event (spacious dressing room, cocktail lounge, wrap around deck and dining room.)

Sent on 10/17/2012

Jamie · Married on 09/29/2012

Working with the Boulder Country Club for our wedding was fantastic! They were so easy to work with and always quick to get back to us with any questions or concers we had. We loved that they were able to help so much with other vendors that we wanted to have (lighting, chairs, etc.) and we did not need to do any research or planning on our end. It was also great that we did not need to set up or worry about anything the days before or on our wedding day, the club set everything up for us and it looked amazing. Lastely the food at the Boulder Country Club is fantastic! All of our guests were raving that their dinner was the best food they have ever had at a wedding and many were saying the steak was one of the best steaks they had ever had period. Overall wonderful experience working with the Boulder Country Club, they helped all of our wedding dreams come true and I was blown away by how amazing looked and turned out!

Sent on 10/17/2012

Coreen · Married on 09/09/2012

Boulder Country Club far exceeded my expectations and the value was amazing. The professionalism of the staff was amazing, I never felt stressed or pressured, before or during the reception. I will never forget how wonderful everyone treated us and I have already recommended this venue to others.

Sent on 09/24/2012

Margaret · Married on 09/08/2012

Our wedding reception and next day "fly away"brunch were exceptional!
    Kate and her assistant Mallorie, executed our events flawlessly.
    Kate is a great listener, shows grear attention to detail, responds quickly to calls and requests, and presented us a beautiful, simple, and elegant reception with well displayed delicious food.

Sent on 09/13/2012

Audrey · Married on 08/04/2012

We can not thank the staff enough for the wonderful job. They went over and beyond for my wedding. We loved every moment at BCC and will recommend them.

Sent on 08/17/2012

Leslea · Married on 07/29/2012

Very professional, we wouldn't change a thing!! Every thing was perfect, the staff was so wonderful and they made the wedding perfect for our daughter!! More than she ever dreamed!!!

Sent on 08/20/2012

My husband and I got married at the Boulder Country Club on July 28, 2012 and we could not have asked for a better wedding. The attention to detail that Kate Karnik, Mallorie Pettigrew as well as the rest of the staff provided was unparalleled and we could not have been more pleased. The professionalism as well as the enthusiasm that the staff gave our wedding party, family and guests was exceptional and it made our wedding day that much more special. My husband and I have no hesitation in recommending the Boulder Country Club to host your next event. We will never forget our wedding day nor the hard work that the staff put in to make our day so perfect!

Sent on 08/27/2012

Everything was wonderful! Kate assisting us in a very professional way and her staff did a great job! All our guests were very impressed.

Sent on 06/26/2012

Melissa · Married on 06/09/2012

Boulder Country Club was AMAZING for our wedding! It could not have gone any better than it did. Kate Karnik and her team are like a fine oiled machine. They were always one step ahead of everything, and really helped us through the process. She was so friendly and professional, that I never had to be nervous or anxious at any point in planning. We even had guests commenting on how well everything was executed. It was just absolutely BEAUTIFUL and I will cherish having those memories forever thanks to BCC.

Sent on 06/20/2012

Rachel · Married on 11/26/2011

I was absolutely thrilled to find the Boulder Country Club for my wedding venue. After looking at many places it was great to find a place with amazing value for food and service and a staff led by the coordinator Kate who absolutly does everything possible to make you wedding day exactly what you want. If you want a stressless wedding day this is the place to be. Kate and her team take care of everything from the decorating to making sure the wedding party has everything they could want or need during the day. Kate herself checked in with me and my husband serveral times during the day and coordinated with all my vendors to make sure the event was progressing according to plan, so we only had to sit back and relax. Thanks to the Boulder Country club our day was everything we hoped for and more!

Sent on 03/28/2012

Lora · Married on 09/18/2011

When my wife first told me she had made contact with a Country Club,my first impression was,either big money or"Are we put of place here"Yes to the 2nd part,but the first part no.The setting was ideal for my daughter's outdoor wedding,the venue itself perfect for our needs,the food for the reception was absolutely the best,the staff was great,yet not hovering over us,but the best part was the special event planner,Kate Carmichael.She really with us went over and above to make this the day our daughter dreamed of and yet keep it very reasonably priced.Those of you who don't have a unlimited budget should consider calling to see what she can do,I don't think you could be disappointed.

Sent on 09/27/2011