Boulder Blooms Reviews

63 | Boulder, CO

63 Reviews for Boulder Blooms

• Y

Gretchen · Married on 09/03/2011

The flowers were absolutely beautiful! They lasted all day, in fact, we used the bridal party bouquets the next day for centerpieces for a little celebration/present opening party and they still looked fantastic!

They were easy to work with, responded quickly to all my requests and changes and were very reasonably priced!

Sent on 09/26/2011

Carla · Married on 07/16/2010

Boulder Blooms provided us with wedding party flowers, centerpieces, and ceremony flowers (mason jars filled with flowers on shepherd hooks). I was blown away by how beautiful everything was. I chose not to have any mock-ups done and instead put my trust in them. The only time I cried all day was when I saw Matthew carrying the flowers into my venue! They were exactly what I wanted and better than I had imagined. I wasn't sure how to express what I wanted because I don't know much about flowers, and Jerrica was able to get my vision perfectly. I was expecting to pay an arm and a leg for our flowers, but I was pleasantly surprised with our final bill! Boulder Blooms is AMAZING!

Sent on 08/08/2010

christina · Married on 06/24/2010

Boulder Blooms was perfect! I was able to get the best on a budget! They were super helpful with planning and choosing flowers from out of state, and the results were incredible. I gave them a lot of creative flexibility with design and they wowed me! Not to mention, my bouquet was the single most amazing thing I've ever smelled in my life!! Boulder Blooms is an A++ business, super professional and super personal at the same time.

Sent on 07/26/2010
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 12/05/2009

Oh my gosh~ I cannot say ENOUGH about how great these ladies are! They are FABULOUS... Beautiful designs and superb service! We can't thank you enough for what you did and how you made our wedding day so special.

Sent on 01/12/2010

Michelle · Married on 11/14/2009

The flowers for my November wedding were absolutely magnificent, thanks to Boulder Blooms! The staff was very professional from the first contact through my wedding day. They were very helpful and patient through the selection process (I didn't have a specific vision nor do I know anything about flowers!). On the day of my wedding, they were on time and clever enough to bring extra flowers and tools (we ended up needing an extra boutonniere!) The flowers were fresh (she cut the stems at the church to make sure they were as fresh as can be!) and the colors were perfect. They matched my dresses, venues, and budget perfectly.
    I still get comments about the flowers when I show my wedding photos! I highly recommend Boulder Blooms.

Sent on 01/26/2010

Laney · Married on 09/25/2009

Teresa and her crew are extremely talented! I am a true lover of flowers and if I could cover every square inch with flowers I would. For what we paid we got more than we imagined. Every single arrangement stood on its own and together the ceremony and reception were beautifully combined into a floral wonderland! I cannot wait to have another event for Teresa to "floralize"! She is the best!

Sent on 10/13/2009

Renee · Married on 09/19/2009

Boulder Blooms provided EXACTLY what we wanted in regards to design and our budget. The flowers were gorgeous and the set-up was completely taken care of so there were no hassles on our end. Suzanne was so helpful and always answered any and every question we had even if she had to do a lot of research (which I admit, I was kinda a bridezilla during the whole process). Thanks Boulder Blooms! We will be recommending you to everyone getting married.

Sent on 10/22/2009

Talya · Married on 05/31/2009

My bouquet was amazingly perfect!!!!!

Sent on 11/10/2009

Pita · Married on 01/11/2009

Boulder Blooms is simply the best.They worked with our budget and went to extra mile to make sure our wedding was absolutely breathtaking.The owner was very easy to work with,she was professional and kind throughout the whole process.I highly recommend them!

Sent on 05/20/2009

sophia · Married on 09/01/2008

The flowers that Boulder Blooms created were even better than I could ever dream of. They listented to my ideas and made perfect bouquets. Even after a mix up with the delivery costs, they went out of their way to make up the costs.

Sent on 09/19/2008

Amber · Married on 05/13/2006

I had a limited budget but knew flowers were something important to me. The staff at Boulder Blooms took into consideration my budget and came up with beautiful arrangements with elements I wanted for a price I could afford. The day of the wedding, they took care of everything! The flowers were beautiful and I give this shop my highest recommendation!!

Sent on 02/16/2009

andrea · Married on 02/22/2003

Flowers were perfect!! Wedding was planned in 2 months and Boulder Blooms did an amazing job finding me the exact flowers I wanted for an amazing price that others wanted to charge 3 times as much. You will not be disapointed.

Sent on 09/21/2008

Sara · Married on 06/17/2017

My flowers were absolutely amazing and looked just liked I wanted them too. Cora was my florists at Boulder Blooms and she met with my mom multiple times to make sure I got the flowers I wanted. We have received multiple complements on how beautiful every arrangement was. I would HIGHLY recommend them.

Sent on 06/25/2017

Jennifer · Married on 07/10/2015

Brittany at boulder blooms was fantastic. During our first interview there I described the kind of flowers I wanted and showed her my pinterest board, and she was able to recommend local seasonal alternatives to my favorite flowers - and in most cases I liked her recommendations more than the flowers I'd found on pinterest.

Come wedding day Boulder Blooms provided the most beautiful bouquet I'd ever seen - far exceeding my wildest hopes and dreams!! They did such a fantastic job, I can't even begin to explain it. (I wonder if I can upload photos?)

Boulder Blooms also provided boutonniere for the groomsmen (the groom's had an extra fancy white flower added) and they also provided some really beautiful hair flowers.

The best part was that they bought extra of all the flowers they picked out for our event, and let the mother-of-the-groom come and pick out giant handfuls of each so she could fill to very large vases for the cake table. They looked fantastic!

Sent on 08/04/2015

Allison · Married on 08/31/2013

Boulder Blooms did a wonderful job on our wedding flowers. We had a slightly unique request, given that our wedding was not in the holiday season. We had oil lamps on our tables, surrounded by small wreaths. The wreaths came out absolutely beautiful, and did not look Christmas-y at all (I was kinda worried they might.) Some of our tables had plain vases of flowers on them as well, and these also looked lovely. There was a problem with the quality of the delivery they received of some of the flowers I had wanted. They called me to let me know of the issue, and replaced the flowers with something similar, and managed to keep the over-all feel that I had wanted. Everything, basically, from the bouquets and boutonnieres, to the arrangements and the wreath for the flower girl came out perfectly. We took the flowers home with us, and filled vases of our own. Almost a week later they all still look wonderful! Boulder Blooms was also really easy to work with. I changed some flowers out from the proposal they gave us. They also tier their proposal so you can really make things work for your budget (though they are expensive... but all wedding flowers are!)

On a side note, I have also bought arrangements from them for Christmas and Mother's day and the quality of these was fabulous as well.

Sent on 09/06/2013

ERIN · Married on 09/02/2012

The flowers were beautiful. They were exactly what I wanted.

Sent on 09/18/2012

Angelo · Married on 04/02/2009

Awesome, creative arrangements and they were GREAT to work with. I order regularly from these guys and they did my wedding flowers. Couldn't recommend them more.

Sent on 04/11/2009

Robin · Married on 06/02/2007

We loved our flowers! We didn't need much, but were treated like first-class buyers. Boulder Blooms exceeded every expectation we had. They also were willing to add extra flowers at the very last minute. And they were much cheaper than everyone else we called.

Sent on 02/16/2008

Shannon · Married on 07/01/2016

Boulder blooms was an amazing vendor to work with. I couldn't have chosen a better florist for my wedding day. They provided beautiful arrangements that fit the tone of my Colorado wedding with a Kansas feel. I couldn't have chosen better flowers or arrangements if I tried! They were also incredible with responding quickly and were so flexible and nice about everything!

Sent on 07/03/2016

Brittany · Married on 08/23/2013

I stumbled upon finding Boulder Blooms, and I am very glad I did! They were great from my inquiry call to my father picking up the flowers (I did not order enough nor need enough flowers for them to deliver). The consultation was fun and helped me get a better picture of what role I really wanted flowers to play in my wedding. Boulder Blooms has a lot of options and three different priced tiers for bridal bouquets, bridesmaids’ bouquets, centerpieces, etc. I know hardly anything about flowers, which was overwhelming when trying to think of what I wanted in my wedding flowers, but Boulder Blooms comforted me and was able to capture what I wanted with me just saying “red flowers, bright flowers, wild flowers, etc.”

The flower arrangements turned out better than I had expected or hoped! I was mad that I had not arranged weeks prior a way to save my bridal bouquet because I loved it so much! At least I’ll have great wedding photos of my arrangements, because my wedding photographers were also in love with how “how perfect the bouquets were for my venue, and that the flowers were great accents to the photos!”

Thank you Boulder Blooms! I would choose your services again and feel confident recommending you to family and friends!

Sent on 08/29/2013

Easy to work with. Great suggestions. I asked to incorporate some personal momentous into the bouquet, and it turned out perfect!

Sent on 08/27/2012
  • ducksandbooks

Deena · Married on 10/10/2010

Their rental chuppah is beautiful, and they were 100% OK with tying a quilt to it to personalize it even more. All of our flowers came out wonderfully, and 6 of the 7 boutonnieres held up well (I'd requested spares, but they were delivered to the hotel coordinator, not our wedding coordinator so we didn't know where they'd gone off to). The tables look great, Boulder Blooms really did well with the taller arrangements.

Also, I didn't want a bouquet until about a week before the wedding, but I emailed them a link to what I wanted and got a price quote the same day! My bouquet looked almost exactly like the photo I'd sent them, it was beautiful and the eucalyptus smelled great!

Sent on 10/25/2010

christina · Married on 02/06/2010

Theresa was awesome and very talented. The flowers we got were gorgeous much more beautiful then i had imagined. The amount that we paid for was much less then what we got, very affordable. Trust me, you would love Boulder Blooms!

Sent on 04/21/2010

Amy · Married on 09/06/2009

Boulder Blooms is awesome to work with! I have a very specific vision of what I wanted for my wedding day and they were exceptionally flexible and helpful. I got many compliments about the wedding flowers and was very happy with the quality of everything. Also, they were the only florist that offered to take me to the flower wholesaler that they use to see all the flowers in person a few weeks before my wedding--that was a great experience! I was so happy to be able to physically pick out the flowers I wanted.

Sent on 09/29/2009

Andea · Married on 06/20/2009

This is a great flower company. We were trying to have as "green" a wedding as possible, and the fact that this is a zero-waste florist that uses locally-grown and organic flowers made us flock to them. The flowers were beautiful. They worked with us to save cost where possible (such as by helping us convert the bridesmaids' bouquets into center pieces at the reception), and were responsive and responsible. Highly recommend them!

Sent on 03/14/2010