Boudoir by Marie Reviews

14 | Charleston, SC

14 Reviews for Boudoir by Marie

J · Married on 09/04/2015

I recently had a boudoir photo session with Marie. Prior to the shoot, I was very nervous, because I had never done anything like this before. On top of that, I would generally say that I don't take great pictures. So, I was a nervous wreck that I would end up looking terrible in the final images. When I arrived, Marie instantly put me at ease. She is so friendly and warm. During the shoot, she guided me the entire time. The session flew by so quickly, and I was totally comfortable. In fact, I did not want it to be over! My favorite part of the this experience is the end result. I was blown away by the final images. They are absolutely beautiful .... and the best part is that through Marie's guidance, I actually look photogenic!!!! I will definitely go back to Marie again in the future. If you are considering doing this, and you want it done in a classy, professional manner, you will want to use Marie. She is absolutely awesome!!!!!

Sent on 10/07/2015
  • Kelsy

Kelsy · Married on 07/11/2015

I did a boudoir photo session with Marie and it was an unforgettable experience. I decided to do the shoot as a gift to my husband while he was deployed and I could not have asked for a better photographer! Marie is phenomenal at making you feel comfortable and creating a fun, relaxed environment. I have never felt more sexy or beautiful! My husband, needless to say, was extremely happy with his surprise. I loved working with Marie so much we even had her take engagement type pictures of us when he returned, both in a formal and informal setting! She does a great job of adding her own touch and incorporating the beauty of Charleston! I would highly recommend Marie for your photography needs. Ladies- do a boudoir shoot, you won't regret it!

Sent on 08/04/2014

Jess · Married on 06/14/2015

Shooting with Marie was amazing from beginning to end. The entire day felt special, and it was such a blast to be pampered! I was so in love with my hair and makeup, and I loved the way that Marie focused on my eyes in my images. Of course, like most people, I was a little nervous to bust out all of my lingerie and take my clothes off in front of other people and have pictures taken. Part of me worried that I wouldn't look good enough for the shoot, but I decided to go for it! I'm so incredibly happy that I did. Seeing the back of the camera a few times confirmed how talented Marie is. She really has a gift for bringing out my best qualities in my photographs! Marie and her team made me feel so beautiful, and I must have looked through my images a hundred times the week Marie sent them over. I would recommend this experience to any woman! It was such a treat, and it made me feel so confident and sexy! I am already planning out my inspiration and outfits for the next shoot. I can't get enough :)

Sent on 08/18/2015

Boudoir By Marie provided me with an INCREDIBLE boudoir experience. Marie is an amazing, personable, genuine person, and an awesome photographer. My shoot was so much fun, and I felt totally comfortable and relaxed around her. She helped to make me feel sexy, confident, and beautiful. When I saw my final pictures after the shoot, I could barely believe me eyes - they were THAT perfect! I'm so excited to give the photos to my husband for our first wedding anniversary. I highly recommend Marie to any lady in the Charleston area looking for GORGEOUS photos of herself as a gift for a husband, or even just for herself as a reminder of how beautiful she really is!

Sent on 06/02/2015

Stephanie · Married on 05/09/2015

I am so thankful i went through with my decision to get boudoir photos as a wedding present for my soon to be husband. The photos are more than i could have imagined and make me look and feel absolutely beautiful! Marie is so personable and made me feel comfortable throughout the entire session. I would definitely recommend her and the experience to anyone!

Sent on 03/31/2015

Sarah · Married on 05/05/2015

I was initially concerned that a boudoir photoshoot would be awkward, however Marie made the shoot so comfortable and fun! She was so great to work with and did an amazing job on my photos! I bought the view finder as my husband's wedding day present and am so pleased with how it came out! I would recommend her to anyone wanting to do a boudoir shoot!

Sent on 06/04/2015

Sunni · event on 06/08/2014

I had pictures done for my husband to have since he has been deployed for almost a year. I am plus size so it was a big deal for me to feel comfortable during the shoot! Once I got there, I was at ease! They did such an amazing job making me feel welcome as well as beautiful!!! I had the best time not to mention my pictures were AWESOME!!!! I cannot wait to have pictures done again with her!! Much love :)

Sent on 08/05/2014

Marie is PHENOMENAL!!! She is so talented and makes the client feel and look their absolute best! She truly knows how to make a girl feel beautiful! She makes you feel comfortable right from the start with her lovely personality and confidence in her work. You will be overwhelmed with your photos as I was! If you want to work with a photographer that makes you look absolutely stunning, Marie is the choice for you! I cannot tell you how pleased I was with my photos and how I look forward to working with her again! She is simply the BEST!!!

Sent on 04/09/2014
  • User3935050 · event on 02/24/2014

Marie is such a talented photographer. She pays attention to detail and captures your vision perfectly. My husband and I are military and will be moving shortly after the birth of our first son. We wanted to have Maternity photos that captured the Charleston Charm we will desperately miss so we can show him a piece of his home town when he's older. Marie did an AMAZING job with our photos. She's so passionate and patient. Marie makes you feel completely comfortable which makes your pictures turn out flawlessly natural. I HIGHLY recommend Marie Elizabeth photography for all your photography needs. She is wonderful!!

Sent on 02/26/2014

Angela · event on 02/22/2014

I had never done a photo shoot before, and Marie made it lots of fun! She is easy to talk to and makes you feel very comfortable. She was flexible with her schedule when the first day was raining, but the make up day worked out perfectly! I loved how she was open to anything I wanted to do but also gave me good suggestions on poses/locations. Thanks, Marie! The pictures are FABULOUS! :)

Sent on 02/25/2014

Marie Elizabeth Schmidt is AMAZING! She took a tired mom, who always has her hair tied up in a bun and never wears makeup, and turned her into a super model! She made the day fun and enjoyable and oh so easy! The pictures are gorgeous and will be ones my family will treasure for years to come! A definite must do for anyone who wants to spend the day looking and feeling glamorous! I cannot say enough good things about her or the experience.

Sent on 02/18/2014
  • User3917164 · event on 02/09/2014

AMAZING!!! Such an amazing woman to work with. Marie is a true professional and rare talent in her trade. I felt comfortable from the moment I got there to the moment I left. Being a busy working mother of 2 it is rare that I get time to stop and pamper myself. I fully enjoyed the photo shoot and have never felt more sexy, confident and secure in all my life!!

Sent on 02/19/2014

Sometimes it can feel awkward to be put in front of a camera, but Marie makes being a model seem so natural! She gives helpful suggestions that lead to beautiful photos. Marie is a sweetheart and I highly recommend working with her.

Sent on 02/20/2014

Marie made my everything so simple and easy. The photos turned out beautiful and I could not have asked for anything better!

Sent on 02/18/2014