Botanicus floral Reviews

Botanicus floral 5
Botanicus floral 6

Gabriela · Married on 08/17/2019

Center Pieces/Canopy arrangements

I am more than happy I chose Botanicus Floral. I found this shop through FB and Cancun brides. When I first reached out I had a white & petal pink vision for my arrangements. I was even planning to bring my own stands from DC-Cancun. After a few emails with Raquel I changed my mind and décor completely, I went with all white and greenery theme. Raquel was very polite and understanding about the changes. I sent her pictures of how I wanted to look and even made me a suggestion on how some flowers are not good for heat. The way she made the arrangements look was more than GORGEOUS !!!! it was everything I wanted and more. Raquel thank you so much for making my wedding venue look perfect!! Will definitely recommend this shop with no doubt.

Sent on 08/30/2019

kim · Married on 05/04/2019

Beautiful floral arrangements

Raquel was so easy to work wirh . My guests all raved about my flowers ! They were beautiful ! I priced out many flower vendors and her prices were the best as well !!

Sent on 05/17/2019
    Botanicus floral 7
    Botanicus floral 8
    Botanicus floral 9
    Botanicus floral 10
    Botanicus floral 11
    Botanicus floral 12

larry · Married on 04/30/2016

Raquel designed 4 floral arrangements for a 50th birthday. They were all stunning and she was a joy to work with..

Many thanks!!

Sent on 10/12/2016

Botanicus floral's reply:

Dear Larry,

Thank you for your review. I really appreciate your words. I just want to let you know that people like you inspire me to keep doing and improving my work every day. Please never stop being grateful and kind, we need more people like you in this world :-)