Botanicals on the Gulf Reviews

Botanicals on the Gulf 5
Botanicals on the Gulf 6
Botanicals on the Gulf 7

Brianna · Married on 10/22/2011

Kevin did such an amazing job! Within the first 5 minutes of meeting him, I knew I wanted him to do our flowers for our wedding. What he created for our wedding and reception was more than I could have ever dreamed of! Thank you Kevin!

Sent on 12/20/2011

Lauren · Married on 10/15/2011

Kevin was fantastic to work with and I received many, many compliments on his work. I don't know much about flowers and didn't really have a vision and Kevin was able to pull the scraps of information I gave him into beautiful arrangements. My bridal bouquet was the envy of many! He also seamlessly delivered our flowers to the hotel, the church and the reception in a more than timely manner. His communication with me was great and I always felt very comfortable in knowing that things would turn out spectacularly. I would recommend his work for any occasion.

Sent on 10/21/2011

Sheila · Married on 07/10/2011

Kevin was awesome! he was so personable and understood right away the look I was trying to convey with my flowers. It was always enjoyable talking with him and my flowers turned out so beautiful. They looked better then I could of imagined The colors of the different tropical flowers went to so well with my wedding I am very happy with the outcome and would suggest him to anyone.

Sent on 07/14/2011

Michelle · Married on 07/09/2011

Thanks to Kevin and his staff, we had the most gorgeous flowers for our wedding. They were simple, elegant and perfect

Sent on 07/18/2011

Jenn · Married on 07/02/2011

Kevin and his team are absolutely wonderful! I hired them to do flowers for my wedding. From the very first day I contacted botanicals, they were sweet, caring and flexible. Kevin is very talented and has great style. My flowers turned out gorgeous and I will definitely use botanicals in the future. I would recommend botanicals to any bride. It was a pleasure working with them!

Sent on 07/09/2011

Ileana · Married on 06/25/2011

Kevin really is the best florist there is. Not only is he the best but he is also so nice. He helped me out with the cost of the flowers. I had a vision of what I wanted and he was able to create it with the budget I had. My bouquet was beyond beautiful and the girls bouquets were amazing. I love, love, love, Kevin.

Sent on 08/16/2011
  • O

Valerie · Married on 06/19/2011

My husband and I were recently married at the Pink Shell Beach Resort and Spa in Fort Myers Beach. Kevin and his team made our stunning centerpieces, my breathtaking bouquet, the lovely boutonnieres, and the striking flowers that adorned my wedding cake. When Kevin brought my bouquet to me on my wedding day I was shocked at how perfectly he matched my bouquet to the picture I had found on the Knot and had shared with him. It truly was the bouquet of my dreams. The flowers were fresh and fragrant. When I walked into our ballroom and saw the arrangements my eyes began to water. The arrangements that Botanicals by the Gulf made were simply gorgeous.

Planning the wedding from Omaha, it was so important to work with someone who not only shared the same vision, but was also responsive. Kevin was always available to chat with me and collaborate on ideas. Throughout the year and a half planning my ideas for my bouquet and centerpieces changed. In my mind my wedding revolved around the flowers. Kevin was always warm and accepting of my ideas even though my changes meant additional paperwork for him. Kevin has a deep understanding of not only flowers, but also how they are displayed. He utilizes this knowledge to evoke a mood or feeling from a room, he is a master at his craft. Kevin truly hit the nail on the head with our wedding arrangements. I would highly recommend Kevin to anyone without any reservations. Thank you Kevin and the rest of the team at Botanicals on the Gulf for the exceptional job!

Sent on 01/04/2012
  • LRW0226

Layne · Married on 02/26/2011

I can't say enough nice things about Kevin and Botanicals on the Gulf! I had an idea of the colors I wanted, but I didn't know what kind of flowers I wanted for the bouquets (we were having lots of different flowers for the reception). Kevin brought everything that I was thinking together, and I can't tell you how surprised I was on the day of the wedding.....I read the descriptions of what they would look like beforehand, but even my imagination couldn't dream up how beautiful and perfect the bouquets were. My bouquet was stunning. The boutonnieres and bridesmaid bouquets had green hypericum berries, and I loved that my bouquet and my husband's boutonniere had coral hypericum berries. I thought that was a thoughtful touch to make ours a little different but tie all of them together. We were married on the beach, and Botanicals provided a gorgeous bamboo arbor with flowers. It looks so beautiful in the pictures, and my husband said he was so glad that we got it (you know how they ask "do we really need that?" a lot during the wedding planning). Kevin and his staff are professional, talented, and wonderful. I highly recommend him!

Sent on 02/28/2011

Rachel · Married on 11/13/2010

So creative! They did an excellent job!

Sent on 11/25/2010

Bridget · Married on 10/30/2010

After my first meeting with Kevin, I knew he would do a great job with my wedding florals. I had met with other florists but felt very confused afterwards. But after meeting with Kevin I had a complete picture and peace and was very excited about his ideas. He has such a creative imagination and is so talented. He was so passionate and excited when discussing ideas with me that it was refreshing.. He also has a style that was exactly what I was looking for and I knew he would make everything look awesome. It was nice not having to worry anymore.. He totally delivered beyond my expectations! The centerpieces for my reception looked georgeous and made the whole room look amazing. It was breathtaking. He also did an amazing job on my arbour and ceremony decorating as well. It was sooo beautiful. My bouquets were beyond anything I could have imagined! I would highly recommend him to anyone getting married. He was also such a pleasure to communicate with and very responsive to my emails and calls. Thanks so much Kevin!

Sent on 11/11/2010

Virgen M. · Married on 05/21/2010

What can I say about Kevin and Botanicals on the Gulf beside that he made my wedding design comes true. Very professional and corteous, he seats with you talk to you to get every detail of what do you want for your wedding flowers, and if you don't have any idea of what do you want, then he'll help you to create one, as he did with my bridal bouquet and centerpieces. The rental of the arch for the ceremony was an excellent idea, he was awesome. He has my 100% approval for next activities.

Sent on 09/30/2010
  • Anna

Anna · Married on 12/19/2009

Kevin is amazing! He takes your ideas and works his magic on them. I didn;t have a huge budget for flowers and he made it work! I was blown away with it all. I just got back from the honeymoon, it has been 9 days since the wedding, and the centerpieces are still in full bloom and gorgeous!

Sent on 12/28/2009

Shannon · Married on 11/07/2009

Kevin is incredible! I love him to death. Our flower budget was definitely not big and he worked with me to take my ideas and make them happen. He was there for every catastrophe: we initially had a simple idea for the bridesmaids bouquets and to save money were going to make them ourselves elsewhere. When that shop went out of business two weeks (!!!!) before the wedding Kevin came through for me. When I realized the morning of the wedding that I'd forgotten to add a boutonniere to my order, he took care of it. He made everything so easy and stressfree for me. He didn't make me pick my bouquets or bouts out of a book, he listened to what I wanted and somehow made it happen. His work is exquisite and I wouldn't recommend anyone else!

Sent on 05/11/2010

I am so thankful that I had Kevin at botanicals on the gulf as my florist! From the moment I met him I felt completely comfortable in letting him engage his creative self and bring to life what I could only articulate via words and some Pinterest pictures!! When he arrived to my room on the wedding day with my bouquet I couldn't believe how gorgeous my flowers were! He captured the mood and feeling for the wedding that I was searching for and it was so beautiful! The ceremony area was romantic and elegant and when we got to the reception we were blown away with how gorgeous our centerpieces were. Not only does he seem the most creative soul, but he has a genuine kindness about him that made him a pleasure to work with. I recommend unreservedly!!!

Sent on 11/12/2016

Kevin was amazing! He listened to what I wanted and provided suggestions of what would make the flowers look well rounded. He was really easy to communicate with and a please to work with. I would highly recommend him.

Sent on 05/15/2015

Kevin was very nice! The flowers were beautiful! It was a bit more expensive than I originally allotted for, but overall, great service great guy!

Sent on 11/15/2012

Emily · Married on 12/30/2011

Kevin was incredible-- our flowers were beyond gorgeous! Planning a destination wedding was tough, but during our 1-time meeting with Kevin, we knew he would be perfect for our special day. He truly listened to what we liked and had really creative ideas for our ceremony and reception sites. Beyond his incredible talent, Kevin was fantastic in working with our families throughout the process. He provided a mock-up of the florals we had chosen and sent pictures back to us. On the day of our wedding, Kevin and his team had everything delivered and assembled on time. We were thrilled with the results- everything was perfect from our bridal florals to the ceremony site and the reception centerpieces. For these reasons and more, we highly recommend Botanicals on the Gulf for your special day!

Sent on 02/28/2012

Rebecca · Married on 10/28/2017

Kevin is awesome, he really understood what I was looking for during the consultation. Everything changed after hurricane Irma and Kevin was really accommodating. We had to have the flowers delivered to a different location and he worked with us very nicely to make this possible!

Sent on 11/20/2017

Kathryn · Married on 04/22/2016

Kevin and Botanicals on the Gulf came highly recommended by the catering manager at our wedding venue. We found out why. Kevin is a brilliant florist and an absolute delight to work with. He listened very closely to our vision and created the most stunning floral arrangements I could have imagined. While being respectful to our budget, our bridal and maid bouquets, altar arrangements, and centerpieces were breathtaking and helped create a magical event for my husband and I, our families and guests. He even created babysbreath halos for our darling flower girls. We spoke so highly of Kevin to my mother-in-law that she hired him for our rehearsal dinner as well. The last reviewer put it best. I would also recommend Kevin and his wonderful company to anyone planning an enchanting, elegant Naples or south Florida wedding.

Sent on 05/02/2016

Dena · Married on 11/06/2015

Kevin from Botanicals was great to work with. My bridal bouquet was lovely and highly complimented by all the guests. Being that we are from out of town, the items available for rental such as place card sandbox, laterns, ect. provided a nice touch without having to purchase and ship them myself. Kevin helped to make all the planning a very easy process. Would definitely recommend.

Sent on 12/04/2015

Karen · Married on 10/26/2013

Botanicals on the Gulf floral for my wedding exceeded all my expectations. They were prompt, efficient, creative and I did not find the price exorbitant.

Sent on 10/31/2013

Kevin is a pure joy to work with and the flowers that he provided were incredible. I was having a destination wedding so we relied on email and Skype to communicate initially and I sent him lots of inspiration for the day. We met about 2 months prior to my wedding and I was initially disappointed with his arrangements as I did not think they really captured what I was looking for. We collaborated more and when I saw the flowers on my wedding day I was just blown away. He did such an amazing job and he was completely flexible in that my beach ceremony had to be moved to a courtyard area due to very high winds and he handled everything like such a pro. His prices were completely reasonable and I think he did such a beautiful job.

Sent on 11/22/2012

Kelly · Married on 07/01/2017

3.5

AMAZINGLY BEAUTIFUL! We had our wedding at the Marco Ocean Beach Resort on 06/09/18 and Kevin went way beyond our expectations. I was nervous about ordering our flowers and advised Kevin that I just wanted it look beautiful. Kevin responded by saying "and it will be". He immediately made me feel at ease and he certainly stuck to his words. Our centerpieces were huge and a lot more than what we had expected. He did everything I asked and kept within my budget. I highly recommend Kevin.

Sent on 10/14/2018

Missy · Married on 04/27/2013

3.0

I hired Botanicals on the Gulf based on the amazing reviews I read and the fact that they were on most (if not all) of my other vendor's preferred vendor lists. Everyone I spoke with always said "Kevin is the best". For my initial meeting to discuss my vision, I admit, I was not as prepared as I needed to be with the specific flowers I wanted. I really only knew what I did not like and the colors for my wedding! Kevin gave me a lot of great ideas and he wrote up a tentative order. A few months after signing the contract with the recommendations Kevin gave, I asked to see a sample bouquet of the flowers on my order. I received no response and ended up getting so busy I did not follow up until 6 months later which was 2 or so months before my wedding. It took a few weeks to get Kevin to respond and to send me some pictures of what the flowers on my order would look like together. The combination of flowers was horrible and not what I had in mind (not really Kevin's fault - I was more upset with the unresponsiveness). Kevin ended up going out of town right after me receiving the pictures of the sample bouquet, which put me in a panic due to the fact we had not discussed changes that we could make and I could not get a hold of him, and my wedding was just weeks away! I sent him over a lot of examples of bouquets and flowers I had pinned on my pinterest board and after a lot of back and forth once Kevin returned, he ended up sending me some AMAZING options. So despite the issue with responsiveness, Kevin ended up really listening to what I wanted and was able to deliver such BEAUTIFUL flowers. My bouquet was beyond GORGEOUS, and SO PERFECT. I LOVED all the flowers Kevin did for my wedding!!! I received so many compliments on my bouquet!! Thank you Kevin for exceeding my own expectations :) You are truly gifted!

Sent on 09/13/2013

Casey · Married on 03/18/2018

2.2
      2.0
      1.5
      2.0

Kevins work looks outstanding and stunning; however, I was EXTREMELY disappointed in the fact that I was never solely contacted after not just once, but two times reaching out. An email and a visit to the store and 3 weeks later- still no response until I sent another email about how disappointed I was.. After a few days of emailing, when I told Kevin I would not need bouquets as my mom made them herself, that he was not going to be able to do our wedding as it "wasn't worth it". (YES, you read that right!) What?! Complete shock...... Keep in mind our order was going to be $550+, but "wasn't worth it". Just keep in mind if you're trying to keep a budget- GO ELSEWHERE!

Sent on 03/28/2017