Botanicals on the Gulf Reviews

Botanicals on the Gulf 5
Botanicals on the Gulf 6
Botanicals on the Gulf 7
  • User2220015 · 2+ years ago

Kevin was amazing! From the moment we first met to review my vision for the wedding he understood everything I wanted. He was so flexible with the changes I made. He was also able to add in some last minute additives. The flowers on the day of my wedding were more than beautiful and worth every penny!

Sent on 04/19/2013

amanda · Married on 12/29/2012

The words 'thank you' do not even come close to covering my gratitude to Kevin at Botanicals on the Gulf for the absolutely stunning flowers he created for my 12/29/12 Wedding. He took the pictures and ideas I had and completely exceeded all of my expectations. He made my wedding look like an absolute fairy tale in every way and I can't stop looking at all the photos of my Ceremony and Reception. Not to mention, all of my 7 bridesmaids have kept their bouquets as centerpieces for their home because they are just too beautiful to get rid of! I cant ever thank Kevin enough for his help and patience throughout my year of planning. THANK YOU!!!!!!!

Sent on 01/04/2013

Kevin at botanicals on the gulf made my flowers better than I could have ever imagined. Even when I saw them they took my breath away. Everything was exactly the way I wanted and more. The upside down calla Lillie's were so beautiful in the vase. Everyone keeps complementing how great they looked. He took his time multiple times to sit down with me and explain everything. He even drew pictures of the things I wanted to make sure we were on the same page. He is wonderful.

Sent on 01/05/2013

Jill · Married on 11/18/2012

Kevin did a great job. My daughter knew what her bridal bouquet should look like and Kevin made it perfect. He had many great ideas for the rest of the wedding party, family and decorations. Great prices and good to work with.

Sent on 11/26/2012

Carolyn · Married on 11/16/2012

Kevin from botanicals was great! I told him about my thoughts and he created the most gorgeous flower arrangements! They were just perfect! More than perfect! I could not have been happier! He was always a pleasure to work with! He definitely has a gift! I would recommend him %100 of the time!

Sent on 12/04/2012

Susan · Married on 10/26/2012

When we first met with Kevin, I knew he would be the one to do our flowers! He spent so much time with us trying to create my perfect bouquet. We didn't have to point to a picture to what we wanted, Kevin took the time to trial and error my bouquet until it was perfect for me. I LOVED my bouquet, the wedding arch and the centerpieces. They were absolutely gorgeous and EXACTLY what I wanted. I am so happy that he took the time to make it just what I wanted!

Sent on 11/09/2012

Our flowers were stunning and Botanicals on the Gulf was great to work with. The owner is so creative and has such a modern approach to wedding flowers. Book him as soon as you can!

Sent on 11/26/2012
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 10/11/2012

I LOVE flowers, so when searching for the right florist I took every bit of advice these information sites had to offer. I went to 4 different florist ranging from lowest pricing to outrageous. The moment I walked in the door at Botanicals my future mother in law and I knew it was the right place. Kevin was absolutely a dream to work with he listened to every wish and created an unbelievable array of pillar arrangements, over 20 unique petite bouquets for each table, lovely bridal party florals, cute kissing balls and a bridal bouquet I still have hanginger in my kitchen drying upsidedown so I can keep it forever. Thank you Kevin for your amazing gifts of floral arranging, you are an awesome, truly.

Sent on 01/04/2013

Jennifer · Married on 10/06/2012

Kevin is the BEST! He is extremely talented at what he does and to make it even better he is such a sweetheart! Kevin made the most beautiful arch for our ceremony with strung orchids, people are still talking about it. The best part of working with him is that he is budget conscious and is willing to work with you. If you are a bride on a budget or have unlimited funds for decorating a venue Kevin will bring your vision to life and take your breath away.

Sent on 04/02/2013

Brittney · Married on 09/28/2012

Kevin was absolutely fabulous! Our flowers were perfection! Kevin worked with me every weekend on tweaking plans, changing ideas and finalizing fine details! He is so talented and knows his stuff! My bouquet was breathtaking as were our tremendous and PERFECT centerpieces! The flowers helped make the ballroom into a dream come true!

Thank you Kevin!

Sent on 10/23/2012
  • Patricia F

Patricia F · Married on 09/24/2012

I live in NJ but was planning to have my wedding in Naples, FL on September 24, 2012. I was looking for florists in the area and saw the reviews for Botanicals on the Gulf on the wedding channel. I also got referred to Botanicals on the Gulf from LaPlaya Beach and Golf Resort which is where my wedding took place. I got in touch with Kevin Morris in July hoping they were available to make my bouquet, boutonniere and inquired on an arch. Kevin was quick in responding and asked me what kind of colors/flowers I preferred. I gave him a picture of a bouquet that I liked but I wanted my own custom version. You can tell he knows what goes together well when it comes to flowers. I have no idea how he does it and it comes out so beautiful. I told him the time that my wedding started and he arrived early. Unfortunately, I did not get to meet Kevin but thank you so much Kevin for adding your brilliance of flowers and decoration to my wedding. The beauty of all my pictures would have not been complete without you, it would have been so plain. You really brought my wedding to life! He was so professional and a sweetheart from what i got to know over the phone, I really wish I could have met him and thanked him in person. I could see why everyone chooses Botanicals on the Gulf and am so glad I am one of the lucky ones to have their beautiful flowers as a part of my wedding. If you want to see my wedding for yourself go to http://www.facebook.com/joecapassophotography.

Sent on 11/08/2012

jessica · Married on 09/22/2012

The flowers were beautiful!! Kevin gave me exactly what I wanted!! He is extremely easy to work with and professional!

Sent on 10/11/2012

Mrs. & Mr. · Married on 09/16/2012

We wanted a very dramatic and romantic look with reds and pinks, minimal green and Kevin from Botanicals did a great job. We loved my centerpieces!!!

Sent on 10/04/2012

Brittany · Married on 09/08/2012

Kevin Morris at Botanical's on the Gulf is truly an artist! I went in knowing which flowers I wanted but didn't quite know the best way to put it all together. Kevin instantly had an idea. The finished product was like something out of a fairy tale! Between the tall glass vases wrapped with floral wreaths, to the lush topped shorter vases, and on to my bouquet, and the wedding party floral's, I was blown away when I walked into my reception ballroom. He knew exactly what I was looking for, and produced it flawlessly! Kevin was a dream to work with. He was always so excited about his work and our event. I would without question recommend him to anyone needing floral anything! I hope to have an event in the future where I can utilize Kevin's expertise again.

Sent on 09/16/2012

Michelle · Married on 07/14/2012

Kevin Morris of Botanicals on the Gulf came highly recommended to us for our daughter's wedding. The moment we met with him we knew he was the perfect fit for us! He is very creative and professional and easy to work with. We fully trusted him and he FAR EXCEEDED our expectations!! All of the flowers were FABULOUS....from the bridal bouquets, the flowers at church and the centerpieces (with the bling!!) He did an AMAZING job and we received MANY compliments from our guests!! GREAT JOB, Kevin!! You are the BEST!!!

Sent on 07/24/2012

Kate · Married on 07/14/2012

Kevin was our florist for our wedding and did an absolutely outstanding job!! When my mom and I initially met him to discuss ideas for flowers, he was full of great ideas. The main floral pieces were designed to be representative of an English garden look. They were just stunning. I couldn't have been more pleased with my bouquet. He did a gorgeous arrangement of several different flowers including garden roses. It was everything I had wanted and more! My bridesmaids bouquets were also stunning. The flowers that Kevin incorporated into their bouquets and the main florals for the ceremony and reception were just out of this world beautiful and so different from anything I have seen at other weddings. We wanted our florals to be classic, beautiful and unique all at the same time. Kevin went above and beyond to design that. He was wonderful to work with and he truly did such an amazing job with the flowers!

Sent on 10/11/2012

Kelli · Married on 04/28/2012

Kevin was absolutely amazing to work with! He was very patient in working with me long distance and the flowers were stunning at our wedding! People kept asking if we flew a much loved florist from home down for our wedding because the flowers looked so amazing! Cannot recommend Botanicals on the Gulf enough!

Sent on 05/05/2012

Corrin · Married on 04/21/2012

Every bride needs a fabulous florist on their wedding day!

The Botanicals on the Gulf team created a beautiful garden on my wedding day. I met with several florist and Kevin is the only one that I feel like listened to me. Being a wedding planner I have seen many different weddings. I brought all the details and visions I had researched, so that Kevin would know exactly what I was envisioning. He showed me flowers that would be in season during the time I was going to be getting married and we brainstormed together. It was wonderful and after I left a huge wait was lifted off my shoulders.

I am the person that LOVES to look at all the floral when going to the grocery store or when passing a greenhouse. Floral changes everything in a room. The smell and atmosphere...I could never have a wedding without having fresh fragrant beautiful flowers.

Botanicals on the Gulf is wonderful to work with start to finish. From the first phone call to the last arrangement set on the table. My husband surprised me for our one year anniversary with a floral arrangement that matched the floral from our wedding day. I don't know how Kevin matched everything so perfect a year latter! I can enjoy them for a week or so this time (after the wedding we left for the honeymoon the next day). Thank you all with Botanicals on the Gulf, you created such a beautiful evening for me and my guests on my wedding day!

Sent on 04/24/2013
  • Dawn

Dawn · Married on 04/07/2012

There are no words to describe how beautiful Kevin's work is. Kevin took the time to meet with me and listen to my vision and every need. His attention to detail and unparallelled talent blew me away. I will never forget how taken back I was when I first walked down the aisle and saw how beautiful our ceremony was. It only got better when I walked into the reception and saw how beautiful our centerpieces looked. The flowers and candle light were so elegant and tasteful. I am still getting compliments on how beautiful Kevin's work was from our friends and family who attended our wedding. Thanks, Kevin! You are amazing!

Sent on 05/04/2012

Jenilee · Married on 01/14/2012

Kevin Morris of Botanicals on the Gulf brought my wedding alive with color. My mother, fiance and I met with him for a floral consult and I had been indecisive about which flowers to choose for my wedding. Kevin was so patient with me and really took my ideas and got incredibly creative with them. He has a true talent for creating the perfect floral decor for your special day. I left the consult feeling assured that Kevin saw my vision and was going to run with it. Oh, did he run with it!! When the flowers arrived on the day of my wedding, I saw my bridal bouquet from across the room I was immediately drawn to it because it was the same one I had always envisioned in my daydreams about my wedding day. My wedding was a feather/bird theme and as I walked towards my bouquet for the first time I saw the feather accents and and the bird I had wanted incorporated in the bouquet and I smiled. As I approched the bouquet I got lost in the sweet scents of fresh lavender, roses and sugar flowers. I picked it up and fell in love with it! I actually have many bridal photos taken of me as I was holding and smelling the bouquet because I was so taken back by how absolutely perfect it was! My brides maid's bouquets were perfect too! The colors and the quality of the flowers were just breathtaking. Kevin also surprised me by adding in small details that I had mentioned in the consult that I liked. For instance I told him I really loved anemones but that I didnt want my bridal bouquet with them, so he subtly incorporated them into the ceremony and I saw them as I walked down the aisle, smiled and felt so special that he really listened to my vision. I have many of the flowers from my special day hung in my home now to remind me of how perfect my day was. :)

Sent on 03/24/2012

Kristin · Married on 01/07/2012

From day one, working with Kevin was a great experience. He met with my mom and me to discuss what I liked and did not like. He looked at ideas we pulled from magazines. A few months later when we returned to Naples, Kevin made a sample centerpiece arrangement and it was better than the original picture. The centerpiece at the entrance to the reception was grand and set the elegant tone for the wedding! My bouquet was absolutely gorgeous and very fragrant. He was sure to incorporate all of the flowers I liked and even added lace from my mom's dress to the satin wrapped stems. I enjoyed Kevin's creativity and it made for a spectacular reception! Thank you!

Sent on 01/12/2012

mary jo · Married on 01/02/2012

Botanicals on the Gulf 's flowers and arrangements are creative and each arrangement was like a peice of artwork. I consider myself somewhat of a perfectionist and so my expectaions are high. I was not disappointed this time. They exceeded my expectaions and visions of what my flowers would look like. When my bouquet was handed to me as I stepped into the elevator I looked down at the ivory roses and irises and had goose bumps from the simple, elegant, and perfect arrangement I was holding. Every guest noticed and commented how they had never seen such beautiful bouquets and creative table arrangments. They even created beautiful swags for the arbor on the beach. Now I am having them recreated in silk so I can have them around our home to remind me of our beautiful beach wedding at LaPlaya Beach Resort in Naples, Florida. Thank you Kevin and everyone at Botanicals on the Gulf.

Sent on 01/20/2012

Danielle · Married on 12/30/2011

Botanicals on the Gulf did a wonderful job with our wedding. The floral arrangements were beautiful and Kevin worked with us to create exactly what we wanted. He even helped us when we needed to add pieces last minute. They did a amazing job and I would recommend them!

Sent on 01/08/2012

Jaya · Married on 12/30/2011

WOW! That was all my guests and myself could say at the beautiful arrangements Kevin put together for us. I was the bride who didn't know much about flowers and just wanted everything to go with the beach theme. Kevin went above and beyond our expectations. The bamboo arbor, flowers for the wedding party, and the center pieces were absolutely breath taking! I could have never dreamed of flowers so beautiful and carefully put together. Botanicals on the Gulf is affordable and amazing.

Sent on 01/24/2012

Jaime · Married on 11/12/2011

Can't say enough about my florist. He was just wonderful. Even when I called two days before the wedding with a last minute change, he was more than willing to accommodate me. Delivery was on schedule and I was impressed with the creativity and quality of the bouquets. It was a pleasure to work with Botanicals on the Gulf and I would *definitely* recommend them to another bride.

Sent on 12/29/2011