Botanicals on the Gulf Reviews

Botanicals on the Gulf 4
Botanicals on the Gulf 5
Botanicals on the Gulf 6
Botanicals on the Gulf 7

I chose Botanicals on the Gulf based on reviews as we were planning a destination wedding, and Kevin did not disappoint! From start to finish, he was a pleasure to work with. I was unsure of what flowers I wanted, but knew I wanted a particular look and color scheme. One of the best decisions I made while planning was setting a budget and allowing Kevin to choose the flowers. He has fabulous ideas and brings them to life! I was so pleased with the end product. Thank you, Kevin!

Sent on 10/22/2014

Kathleen · Married on 09/07/2014

Botanicals on the Gulf provided all of the floral arrangements for my daughter's wedding at the Marco Island Marriott. He could not have been easier to work with, even in the face of a few unexpected last-minute changes. The bouquets were fresh and beautiful, and the centerpieces were utterly stunning and the subject of MUCH discussion. I would recommend him highly to anyone planning an event in the Marco Island/Naples area.

Sent on 09/09/2014

Eric · Married on 06/15/2014

Kevin was amazing! A late afternoon thunderstorm cleared just in time for him to arrange all of the flowers on the gulf lawn at LaPlaya for our sunset wedding ceremony. The floral arrangements were truly phenomenal. When we arrived back at our suite, rose petals led a path to the bed which had a huge multicolored rose petal heart on the bed! We recommend him highly and would use him again.

Sent on 06/18/2014

Rebecca · Married on 05/24/2014

I could never say enough good things about Kevin and his staff at Botanicals on the Gulf! When we first met to review ideas, Kevin was great with brainstorming and adding the extra special touches that take things to the next level. He was more than willing to do our table mock-up and delivered it himself even though he was sick! I wanted black and white anenomes in my wedding; however the end of May is the end of their season. When the flowers came in, Kevin immediately called me to tell me they were not up to his standards and already had a solution. Already having a solution ready goes such a long way with a bride! The flowers he delivered on my wedding day were absolutely perfect. They were beyond my greatest expectations. Kevin was very professional, personable, and easy going. It was such a pleasure to work with him start to finish!

Sent on 07/21/2014

Melissa · Married on 05/09/2014

Kevin was a pleasure to work with. He took my idea of beachy chic and created beautiful floral arrangements that well exceeded my expectations. My bouquet was exactly what I wanted. Kevin's talent and professionalism showed in every way possible!

Sent on 05/15/2014

Meredith · Married on 05/03/2014

If you are getting married in Naples, your search should start and end with Kevin from Botanicals. Flowers can transforn a wedding and Kevin's artistic touch and creativity are worthy of bridal magazines. Coming from Philadelphia, I was nervous to find someone who could execute several different themes and styles throughout our wedding weekend at LaPlaya Beach and Golf Resort. Kevin's work surpassed my expectations and was breathtaking. I had family and friends ask whether they could take arrangements home with them after every event. He uses the most fresh and magnificent flowers; but most of all, what he does with them is amazing. I cannot thank Kevin and his team enough for making my vision a reality. It's what every bride hopes for, but is not an easy task. I would recommend Kevin to anyone, and if I am ever back in Naples and need anything floral, he is my first and only call. Oh, and how could I forget, he's absolutely wonderful to deal with on top of everything else!! You can't go wrong with Botanicals.

Sent on 05/04/2014

Jen · Married on 05/01/2014

Kevin did a phenomenal job with the floral design for our wedding. His blog was very helpful for gathering design ideas and one of the photographs of his featured work immediately spoke to me. I asked Kevin to recreate this gorgeous bouquet and all of the additional pieces that would tie into my theme and vision, including centerpieces, hair pieces and gazebo arrangements. We live in New England and did the majority of planning for our Marco Island beach wedding long-distance. Kevin was wonderful to work with; he was engaging and hands-on. He was readily available on several occasions to meet with us when we came into town and took the time to show us different ideas and suggestions. I was very confident that Kevin shared my vision, and he was genuinely excited to work with us. The picture that I dreamed of came to life on my wedding day when those flowers arrived!

Kevin is enthusiastic and passionate about his work. His creativity exudes in everything he touches! The florist is often the unseen vendor on the wedding day, arriving long before the guests show up, but Kevin left his mark and my guests breathless! His work looks like it is straight out a magazine, and the quality of the flowers were outstanding as well. The arrangements held up for almost a week and I was able to enjoy them for days after the wedding. Classy, beautiful design and very, very reasonable pricing. Kevin is the only florist I would use again when in the Naples area! We highly recommend his work!!

Sent on 07/29/2014
  • Tanya

Tanya · Married on 04/14/2014

Botanicals on the Gulf surpassed all of my floral expectations for our beach wedding in Naples, FL. It was a destination wedding and we were only in town for 2 days prior to the ceremony. We worked with Kevin through email for all of the floral details. When I arrived to Naples, Kevin welcomed me with open arms....introduced me to his pooches and gave me a grand tour of his store and showed me the floral masterpieces they were currently working on.

Botanicals on the Gulf went above the call of duty to make the delivery of our flowers possible after hours. Kevin agreed to deliver the flowers to the home of our wedding photographer and then our photographer brought the flowers to the sunset beach wedding. What a guy!

When I saw my wedding bouquet for the first time, right before the ceremony, I was speechless. I almost cried because they were so stunning. The bouquet looked like something straight out of a magazine. Kevin is a Floral God. Amazing work. I would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone looking for a talented florist.

~Tanya (Bottomley) Moore

Sent on 07/23/2014

Lindsay · Married on 03/22/2014

We worked with Kevin from Botanicals on the Gulf for our wedding on March 22 in Naples, Florida. He is the BEST florist in town!! He sat down with us a few times and went over colors, flowers, and even made a display. On wedding day everything exceeded my expectations!!!!! IT LOOKED BEAUTIFUL!!! I HIGHLY recommend Kevin!!!!!

Sent on 05/04/2014

Amanda · Married on 03/09/2014

We got married March 9 2014 at The Strand and without Botanicals on The Gulf we would never have been so pleased with our day! Kevin was awesome and always very helpful. I met with Kevin several different times just to be sure my vision was being seen and can I tell you it was! My bouquet was exactly what I wanted, not to mention all the other flowers and centerpieces he designed with his team. Kevin was always professional, flexible and his quality is absolutely suburb. I would recommend Botanicals on the Gulf 100% for any flower arrangement needed! Thank you again and again!!

Sent on 04/14/2014

Ashlinn · Married on 03/08/2014

Kevin is not only the most talented florist but also the sweetest. He was very quick to see my vision and exceeded my expectations to a level I couldn't imagine. I felt like I was in a movie! Everything was perfect. I wish I could give him more stars. If you are getting married in Naples, FL you absolutely have to choose Botanicals on the Gulf!

Sent on 04/17/2014

Kathy · Married on 03/08/2014

Kevin is an artistic genius! My daughter's wedding flowers were over the top gorgeous!!! Kevin transformed a fireplace focal point into a romantic dreamscape. The combination of floral arrangements, candles and flower petals set the mood that my daughter had imagined and he delivered. The bridal bouquet and maids bouquets were perfect. He carried his magic into the reception with inviting vintage romance on table settings and sweetheart table. The foyer was graced with a beautiful centerpiece. He worked within our budget and delivered an enchanted evening for both the Bride and Groom and all of our guests. Thank you Kevin for your brilliance and infectious enthusiasm! I would recommend Kevin and his wonderful company to everyone!

Sent on 05/17/2014

Megan and Mike · Married on 03/01/2014

Our flowers were gorgeous!! Kevin is wonderful to work with! He is very professional and way nice! They were on time with delivery. The flowers were more beautiful than I had hoped for. We live in SLC, UT and did a destination wedding at Marco Island Marriott in FL. We worked completely through phone, text, and email. I never got to see the flowers in person before the wedding and I was extremely pleased with how everything turned out! Beautiful flowers!! Kevin is AWESOME!!

Sent on 04/06/2014

Rita · Married on 02/22/2014

I only met with Kevin at Botanicals on the Gulf once. He listened to my ideas and helped brainstorm and come up with what I really was looking for on my wedding day. I had a couple of additions and changes during the planning process and Kevin worked with me on these. My centerpieces, bouquets, and boutonnieres were all beautiful! I had so many compliments on the flowers. I loved everything!

Sent on 07/30/2014

Karen · Married on 01/31/2014

Kevin at Botanicals was just wonderful. He was timely and made our event so beautiful. He got the feel for what we wanted and executed it perfectly.

Sent on 02/21/2014

Sarah · Married on 12/28/2013

Kevin was extremely professional and easy going in my wedding planning process. His talent and ability instantly eased my mind as it was very apparent he is a fantastic florist. Upon our first meeting, he immediately showed me pictures of his work and explained his "vision" for my wedding. For the quality and quantity of flowers he provided, the price was fairly reasonable! As a bride that didn't have much knowledge of flowers, I trusted him completely to create the most beautiful event. I could not have been more impressed. His displays were unique and interesting…every guest complimented me on how beautiful they were. My compliments to the florist!

Sent on 01/31/2014

Katerina · Married on 10/11/2013

Kevin from Botanicals on the Gulf is amazing. He is talented and passionate on what he does. I had an envision - he putted together and the result was stunning. I couldn't ask for more. He's very professional and most important he takes time and LISTENS to you.
    Thank you so much Kevin for creating a beautiful atmosphere on my wedding day!
    Katerina

Sent on 11/13/2013

Kevin from Botanicals on the Gulf was awesome to work with. He helped us design our floral arrangements for our destination wedding in Naples and he captured the exact look we were had envisioned. I had an idea for our centerpieces for our reception and Kevin was able to replicate it exactly, giving us the contemporary and elegant look we had wanted. He delivered all of the flowers on time, and even went to the church after the ceremony to bring the altar arrangements to the reception. He was always extremely pleasant and professional. I would highly recommend him!!

Sent on 10/13/2013

Brooke · Married on 09/21/2013

Kevin was amazing! My flowers were beautiful. He truly 'got' my vision and turned it into a reality. If you are looking for a florist - go see Kevin! He is phenomenal.

Sent on 09/27/2013

Stacey · Married on 09/07/2013

Kevin was wonderful!! I told him an idea of what I wanted for my flowers and they turned out better than I imagined. He was very easy to work with and made everything look beautiful. He went above and beyond!! I have gotten so many compliments on my flowers!! I loved them so much I dried my bouquet so I could keep it!!

Sent on 10/16/2013

Brielle · Married on 06/29/2013

Kevin is amazing! All of the flowers for my wedding were so gorgeous, I can't stop looking at pictures of them. He executed perfectly what I have envisioned! He's great!

Sent on 07/03/2013

Jessica · Married on 06/28/2013

I walked into this flower shop frustrated and ready to cut flowers out of my wedding because I wanted my flowers to be different and out of the box. I had spoken to 7 different florist and they all told me that it was either to much work or impossible to do. I was introduced to Kevin and his staff ready to hear what I have been told at every other place I had been. Kevin was amazing. He listened to what I wanted and really used his talent to figure out how to make my flowers work. He never told me it couldn't be done. He told me I will figure it out and make it work. Kevin and his staff made my flowers perfect! They were excatly what I had vision. They were beautiful and when I saw them I got tears in my eyes because he cared enough to make it work and to put the time in to make them perfect. Thank you Kevin and your staff for adding flowers that were so beautiful to my day. I loved the flowers!!!

Sent on 07/05/2013

Allyson · Married on 05/04/2013

Kevin was great to work with. Our flowers were absolutely stunning. I highly recommend using Botanicals on the Gulf to anyone who needs flowers...they are the best in town!! Thank you!

Sent on 06/10/2013

rachel · Married on 05/03/2013

I was recently married at La Playa Beach and Gulf Resort used Botanicals on the Gulf as my florest. They did such an AMAZING job!!!! I was planning my wedding from 2000 miles away and the owner Kevin was so easy to work with through email & phone calls. I sent him a few pictures of wat I liked and gave him complete creative control, The outcome was outstanding!!! Everything looked so beautiful and the flowers really gave the tropical feel I was going for!! Kevin really is the go to guy for flowers!!! A+!

Sent on 05/06/2013

Lindsey · Married on 04/13/2013

Kevin was absolutely amazing!! My bouquet was more then I imagined and guests are still talking about the flower arrangements!

Sent on 04/22/2013