BOTANICA Events Reviews

49 | Sacramento, CA

49 Reviews for BOTANICA Events

• W

Willa · Married on 08/06/2016

Yay Botanica!!! Botanica was the perfect answer to my really, really, long search for the bohemian/ vintage wedding accessories of my dreams. I spent a lot of time acquiring items over my 12 months of planning but there were certain things I couldn't justify owning (160 sets of gold flatware? Cool but unnecessary.).

I found Audrey and Botanica through Yelp/ a number of event planning websites that recommended her services. She was prompt with emails, always answering exactly what I asked, offered her suggestions, and even ordered things I couldn't find around town. I think due to my harebrained requests she ended up sending me about a dozen proposals (thankyouthankyouthankyou). I ended up renting a number of insanely beautiful pieces from her including a fur throw, coffee table, geode slices, a leather poof, mustard velvet chair, gold flatware, geode table numbers, gold prisms, wooden crates, and more.

A few days before the wedding my husband realized the table we were planning on renting may be too big for the car that was being used to grab everything so he reached out to see if anything could be done. Audrey was a sweetheart, called during her off time and let us know that serendipitously there was a similar table of a smaller size she would be happy to swap it out for. To top it all off, she sent us a letter of congratulations after we got married. I definitely squealed. Check her out! Her stuff is gorgeous and definitely reasonably priced for the industry :)

• Liz

Liz · Married on 10/10/2015

We used Botanica Floral & Event Design for our wedding at The Santa Margarita Ranch. Everything we rented from AAE was wonderful (couches, arm chairs, trunk, wooden doors, picture frame and farm table) and the prices were very reasonable. The delivery and pick-up were on time. We met with Audrey at her show room and she was wonderful! She was so easy to work with and so nice. I am so happy that my mom found Botanica, I fell in love with all their rental items and you will too!
    I just wish I had another evert to plan in the SLO area so I could use them again!

Courtney · Married on 09/05/2015

I had the pleasure of working with Audrey from Botanica Floral & Event Design for my wedding on 9/5/15. She's based in Sacramento and I am based (and my wedding was being held in) San Francisco. We did all of our meetings through Skype and we had a joint Pinterest board that we used to brainstorm ideas. The flowers looked amazing. Everything was exactly how we had discussed and they were absolutely gorgeous. I couldn't have been happier with the service and the design. I highly recommend working with Botanica Floral & Event Design.

Kerith · Married on 06/06/2015

Audrey and her team at Botanica are some of the best I've ever worked with. Being an event professional myself it was more challenging than I thought to plan my own wedding but Audrey was so thoughtful and helpful during the planning and the event itself. We had wanted to do a Gatsby inspired picnic and her rentals fit the bill perfectly. The florals that she arranged were timeless and unique, we got so many compliments from our guests! Lastly my bridal bouquet was beyond what I imagined, it was gorgeous and stayed fresh for days, I took it home and split the flowers into bouquets for our home, it was an amazing way to make the wedding bliss last longer. I highly recommend Botanica for all your event and floral needs.

Lisa · Married on 05/09/2015

Audrey is a magician with all things floral. We challenged her to create a fantasy forest setting and she came through with stunning color combinations, unique materials and a tapestry of textures. Her work is amazing, and she can take your ideas and make them so much more than you dreamed.

Elizabeth · Married on 09/20/2014

Audrey is amazing to work with. She is prompt in responding to emails and phone calls. She wants to know all the details of the ceremony so she can create floral arrangements that suit the day and your personality. She did a wonderful job with the flowers for our wedding. The bouquets complimented the bridesmaid's dresses incredibly well and the boutonnieres were perfect for the guys. She was also willing to re-use the aisle decorations as center pieces. I received multiple compliments on the floral choices - and really - it was all Audrey. Thanks Audrey!

Thank you, Botanica! The florals at my wedding were stunning and exactly what I had in mind. We were even able to rent the perfect milk glass containers too! The succulents were beautifully done in the boutonnieres as well as the bouquets. I couldn't have asked for more. I would recommend Botanica to my closest friend and anyone reading this too!

Ashley · Married on 06/28/2014

For anyone looking for a florist, Audrey is absolutely OUTSTANDING, and I don't say that about just anyone. I had a very specific vision of color and Audrey took the time to make sure she was able to help execute my vision. I also had to trust that she was a professional and she knew what she was talking about. Flowers are very nerving...and I think anyone who has ever planned a wedding knows what I'm talking about. They're not cheap and there's so many options and so much is up to interpretation, however, Audrey did a great job at ensuring I received what myself and my Fiance were looking for. She was on time, and went above and beyond the day of the wedding. She's also quite good at keeping surprises....I was a bit of a stickler on how much to spend on flowers and my Fiance thought it was important to have grand centerpieces. They both got together and surprised me with very grand beautiful centerpieces. I could not be more happy with how beautiful the flowers turned out. Thank you 100 lifetimes Audrey for the absolutely wonderful job you did. I would use your services again in a heartbeat.

Laura · Married on 06/22/2014

I could not give Botanica Floral & Event Design less than the highest rating possible. From the moment I saw Botanica's designs in the Sacramento Wedding Magazine I was sure that was the Florist I wanted. Botanica did NOT disappoint! After meeting with Audrey for a short meeting, she just KNEW what I wanted and the look I was going for, for our big day. Obviously there were Pintrest Boards - but in all, Audrey's amazing eye, style and panache for decor set the perfect mood and look I was going for in our vintage, woodsy and romantic theme. I basically trusted Botanica from the get-go and entrusting got more than I could have hoped for ... in addition, Audrey recommended ideas that were cost effective AND added that extra awe! I must say, on our wedding day, I was beyond blown away with what Botanica did... it was more than this bride could have hoped for and I am eternally grateful!

Devarae · Married on 05/31/2014

We rented mismatched wooden chairs from Botanica Events for our orchard wedding, and they were perfect!! From my first phone call to Botanica, to the pick up after the wedding, it was so great working with them. They had exactly what we wanted for a good price and they were able to drop off the chairs right into the middle of the orchard making our job very easy. But not only that, we had them the day before the wedding, so we could set them up for the next day, as well as use some of them for a beautiful rehearsal dinner in the orchard that night. Day of the wedding, they were perfect for our relaxed, mismatched, beautiful wedding under the walnut trees, and the ones we used at the head table, really set our table apart from the rest and gave it that vintage eclectic feel we were going for. Audrey and another girl (I'm sorry I forgot her name!) were so helpful and nice to work with and I love following them on social media and seeing all the new products and services they are continuously adding to their business. I highly recommend working with them if you want your wedding to be unique, look beautiful, and not just be the standard white plastic chairs kind of look ( not that there's anything wrong with that!) Thank you so much Botanica!

• User4207241 · 2+ years ago

Audrey did such an amazing job, she turned my vision into a reality and was so nice and easy to work with. She added such great touches all throughout the cocktail hour and reception area. I was 100% satisfied!!

nicole · Married on 11/10/2013

Audrey had done an amazing job on my friend's wedding so once I got engaged I knew I wanted to work with her. We hired her for floral design and rentals. We had one meeting where I showed her pictures and told her what I liked and that was basically it. She made a pinterest board but I didnt know exactly what the flowers would look like. I was fine with that because I had so many other things to deal with, plus I knew she would do an excellent job and she did! Everything looked even better than I hoped, a lot of my guests asked who did the flowers and told me how awesome they looked. I would recommend her to anyone. So if you're looking for a cool, creative, and easy to work with florist, call Audrey!

rachelle · Married on 10/19/2013

Hello brides (: when I was looking for a florist I somehow stumbled upon Audrey at Botanica floral and event design. Botanica floral and event design really went above and beyond to make my wedding day as special I had always dreamed it to be. She not only gets to know you but the style you envision your wedding to be. She doesn't just drop flowers off on your wedding day, because she wanted to make sure everything would flow and look wonderful she really got a good idea of MY style, my theme I wanted and helped me strive to achieve that. I have nothing but praise and good things to say about Botanica Floral and Event design. The event rentals were fantastic and really added to my rustic/ whimsical/ themed wedding. again...i LOVED everything about botanica floral and event design. They are awesome.

Sara · Married on 09/22/2013

Audrey was so easy to work with and the flowers were amazing. She had really cool ideas and was able to work with my budget. I would definitely recommend her.

She actually met with my maid of honor and I a few times before the wedding. I met with her various times alone. While being a full-time student without a wedding planner I had a lot on my plate. I had so many ideas that I threw at her and somehow she took all of my wants and needs and put them all together to create the best day of my life! The ceremony and reception decor was immaculate! People are still raving about how they've never been to a wedding like ours. Audrey is a lot to thank for that, she was never pushy and never suggested things we didn't need to bump up pricing. She gave us what we asked for and exceeded our expectations. I will recommend her to anyone I know who is looking for a florist. She is amazing at what she does and my husband and I are forever grateful to have found her through our videographer David Bonetti.

Thanks again Audrey,

Crystal & Bobby <3

Nora · Married on 08/17/2013

Audrey and the entire Botanica team were exceptional in helping us plan a floral look for our country chic wedding. Audrey's designs fit perfect with our theme and we got so many compliments on how unique our flowers were!

I can honestly say that Audrey is the absolute best in the business! From recommending flowers- amazing customer service, Audrey was amazing! I told her my ideas and she ran with them, providing me with beautiful flowers. They were honestly more than I ever could have imagined! They set up my reception and it looked fabulous. Nothing but great things to say. Her prices were very reasonable for what you get. You pay for quality and excellence when you choose Botanica Floral and event design. I'm so happy I went with her for my wedding.

• User2061796 · 2+ years ago

Audrey was amazing!! She helped us every step of the way with floral ideas, planning our wedding, and other rental items to pull everything together! She made our wedding day so much more special by helping us coordinate our thoughts and get it planned. She has so many ideas and is very creative... it was such a pleasure working with her :))

Chelsea · Married on 09/24/2011

Audrey has a cute studio out in Wilton, CA. For anyone who doesn't know its in Northern California between Sacramento and Elk Grove. It was a bit of a drive for me since I am from the bay area but it was worth it! Audrey worked with me on my budget and told me if something wasn't going to look beautiful. She is very precise with all the details which was perfect for me. I felt so comfortable with her I don't think I ever worried about my floral details at ALL. I also rented some things from her which looked awesome. My budget wasn't huge by any means but I got the flowers I wanted and the look I wanted thanks to Audrey. She has got the resources to do it all! Her work is gorgeous and she has a couple magazines she is featured in. Look her up!

Thank you Audrey :] Everything looked amazing!

Colleen · Married on 09/10/2011

My flowers were absolutely amazing. Audrey did such an amazing job and paid attention to such great detail. I went in knowing what I wanted my bridesmaids bouquet to be but I had no idea what I wanted for myself. I am not a big flower type of girl. I knew that wanted red but had red roses, Audrey suggested Red Calla Lillies and since I had never seen them I was kind of nervous. I like calla lillies and I knew that Audrey was the professional so I put a lot of trust in her that they would turn out great. Well let me just say she did not disappoint... my bouquet was gorgeous! I got so many compliments on it and everyone loved that it was not ordinary. Also the calla lilly boutonnieres were great. And I absolutely loved what she did with the mothers wrist corsages... I LOVE that she put them on these cute black bead bracelets, they were much more than I had expected! Thank you Audrey!

L · Married on 05/29/2011

I used Audrey for my wedding flowers.

Audrey is super sweet, patient and very talented. She can be a bit pricey, but she's worth it - trust me!!!! She's got excellent personal taste and most important, she is a great listener. She was able to create the aesthetic I wanted - which wasn't easy at all. I highly highly recommend.

Audrey also was super easy to work with. Very flexible and kind - in every interaction that I had with her. She even came on site to pin on the bouts and corsages on my bridal party. How's that for service?

One small tiny knock is that I thought it was a little myopic of her to charge me extra when I requested one extra flower for my hair. I had already sent in my final check and it was a couple of days before the wedding.. In addition, our family used her for the rehearsal dinner. But that's pretty tiny in the grand scheme of things, so I still give her an A+ ...

All in all, she's a super star and made my wedding flowers perfect!
    Edit Remove

Kristie · Married on 04/23/2011

Audrey has absolutely exceeded my expectations with her creativity and talent. When I first met with her, I had an “idea” of what I wanted but it was constantly changing after seeing photos of weddings she had completed. After being so scatter-brained and overwhelmed I finally decided to give up my bridal reins and let her take the lead! I told myself, “She is the expert; she knows what she’s doing...” On my wedding day she brought in my bridal bouquet and I literally burst into tears. It was more beautiful than I had ever imagined. I felt like it was special and made JUST FOR ME, because it was! I could see Audrey’s heart and soul in her arrangements throughout the reception room. There were so many compliments from the guests about how beautiful all of the flowers were. I think the best part about working with Audrey is I had absolutely no worries about what the flowers would look like or if she would even show up on time. All I had to worry about on the day of my wedding was getting myself ready. She showed up on time, looked professional, was professional, and was ready to make MY day beautiful. I am so fortunate to have found Audrey, she is simply the best and will be the first name out of my mouth to anyone looking for a wedding florist.

Alicia · Married on 04/15/2011

Audrey was an absolute joy to work with! I met with her with no clear idea of what I wanted, but she listened to all of my jumbled thoughts and came up with a cohesive look. She even found a way to incorporate flowers that hold sentimental meaning to me and my family!
    Everytime I met with her she was warm, supportive, and dedicated to making my visions a reality. Our guest count dropped fairly dramatically, and Audrey came up with a way to repurpose the flowers for a beautiful sweetheart table display!
    On our wedding day my bouquet and our arrangements were better than I imagined! Somehow she took the itty-bitty scraps of lace from my dress and made them into a beautiful wrap for the stems of my bouquet... I swear she worked a miracle to make that happen!
    I really cannot say enough positive things about Audrey and Botanica Floral Designs. Whether you have a clear picture of what you want, or are an indecisive mess like I was, Audrey will relieve all of your worries and create beautiful floral pieces for your wedding!

Elizabeth · Married on 03/26/2011

Could not be happier with my flowers! Audrey was a delight to work with, very easy-going and flexible. I could not say enough nice things about her and her creativity. My flowers were one of my favorite parts about my wedding, I still keep telling my husband how much I loved them :)

Linda · Married on 10/16/2010

Simply fabulous! We had a very unique floral request for our wedding and Audrey made it a beautiful reality. The florals were outstanding and the detailed touches just added to their beauty. Thank you!!!