Boston Harbor Cruises Reviews

6 | Boston, MA

6 Reviews for Boston Harbor Cruises

BHC was the perfect place for us. We never even dreamed of getting married on a boat, but BHC helped us plan the whole event within our budget. They were gracious, dedicated, patient and very receptive. These guys are the real deal. Ask for Katie and Marsha, and you'll be in very capable, creative hands.

Sent on 06/10/2014
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 09/21/2013

My husband and I wanted something a little different for our wedding. We wanted someone who was flexible with the timing (we didn't want a "traditional" time for our reception, rather something in the middle of the afternoon) and found BHC. The boat was amazing, the service was fantastic, and we honestly had the best time from start to finish. Everyone we dealt with was friendly and professional, the food was amazing, and it was so nice to have someone on the boat with us during the wedding to take care of the minor details. Our guests had a fantastic time and everyone was raving about how it was the best wedding they'd ever been to. A number of our guests even said they'd consider having their wedding there!

Sent on 10/16/2013
  • lyla

lyla · Married on 05/19/2012

BHC was amazing! They worked with me on menu, very helpful with allergies.. The boat showed up right on time, was set up beautifully with decorations I had brought to their office earlier. All the employees were wonderful! The ceremony was set up great(although microphone didn't work too well), they gave us time to let people who weren't going on cruise to get off after ceremony.. The reception cruise was amazing! Food was great, DJ worked the crowd, the captain even found out there would be fireworks in Boston Harbor so he hung out until they went off! I could not believe I got fireworks for my wedding!!!! I loved them, I have recommended them already!
    Most of our guests have said it's the best wedding they've been too, because of the setting and professionalism!

Sent on 02/09/2014

Kat · Married on 07/17/2010

Boston Harbor Cruises!!! They really delivered the most spectacular service for our wedding reception! I looked at every company in the Harbor, even thought of bringing up a yacht from another state, but these are the true professionals. They made things happen that no one else could have, due to their expertise, experience, the size of their fleet, professionalism and their secret weapon: their Sales Director Mike Meli. Their level of service was beyond compare! My guests are still talking about the cruise, the great amenities onboard from the bar and bartenders, fantastic butlered hors d'oeuvres, much appreciated air conditioning. We even took the whole reception for a spin, literally, on Codzilla which they brought out especially for us, and everyone loved it! That was priceless and uniquely memorable. They went above and beyond, we couldn't be happier! Book early, they are in great demand. This was one of the best decisions we made!

Sent on 01/27/2011

Kat · Married on 07/17/2010

BHC was completely fantastic! They surpassed our every expectation, and I am extremely picky. I\'ve planned several weddings and events, but these two vendors are a dream. Mike Meli, their Director of Sales, is our hero who saved our wedding, along with Jim Scully at Thompson Island. This day was beyond a dream, it was magical and amazing!

Sent on 01/27/2011

Nathalie · Married on 09/19/2009

I would recommend this venue to anyone looking for something different than your traditional hall. Your guests will love it! We got married on September 19th, 2009. The ceremony took place on the top deck and then had dinner and dance following. The service that we received from Mike Meli, director of sales, was great! Mike was very responsive to my every needs. He was always just an email away. Everything was perfect!

Sent on 10/08/2009