Boone's Professional Events Reviews

Boone's Professional Events 5
Boone's Professional Events 6
Boone's Professional Events 7

Kim · Married on 07/05/2013

AMAZING ! Won a photo booth with them! At at bridal show! Treated me and my guests like I paid a million! My guests had a blast and talked about them how great they were! They will do whatever it takes to make you happy! Beyond made our special day wonderful!!

Sent on 07/09/2013

Molly · Married on 06/29/2013

Jeff Boone was the DJ for our wedding reception on 6/29/2013 at the Gulfport Casino in Gulfport, Florida. He was highly recommended by a trusted friend whose wedding Jeff also did, and we were extremely pleased with his services from start to finish. Jeff was very accommodating and worked around our crazy schedules in order to meet with us, and also corresponded by email, phone, etc. We got a very good feeling when we met with him in person because he was very professional and thorough, but also genuine and very easy to converse with. Jeff played all of the songs we asked for at our reception and kept the reception flowing all night. He worked very well with our caterers, coordinator, etc. In short, we let him run the show and didn't have to worry- which was so great! We would recommend him to anyone!

-Ben & Molly

Sent on 08/21/2013

Boone's Professional Events's reply:

Thank you Ben & Molly! I enjoyed being a part of your special day!

Lisa · Married on 05/26/2013

Such a professional company. Everything was just like we requested. They were so easy to work with. We would definitely hire them again for future functions and recommend to others.

Sent on 05/28/2013

Nicole · Married on 05/26/2013

Dj Boone did a wonderful job at my wedding ceremony and reception. He listened and played exactly what I wanted and even gave you the option to choose your songs online. He guided me through and gave me a timeline to make it easier for me . His wife Megan also did a wonderful job as well. I had the photobooth during my reception and they had the attendant there with props guiding our guests it was wonderful and such a hit !

Sent on 06/02/2013

Laura · Married on 05/25/2013

I attended a Bridal Expo in Tampa on behalf of my niece who lived in Virginia Bch, while she was planning a Tampa wedding. I was put to task to see what vendors had to offer and their services. I was also there to hopefully locate my wedding gift to the bride and groom....a photo booth for the event. There were several photo booth vendors; some with a soft and hard sells, a turn off. The photo booth vendor who impressed me the most was Boone's Professional Events. Megan was running the photos encouraging the use of their photo props while Jeff was handling my questions. We discussed the brides wedding date, the expense and they also offered what the typical requirements were of wedding locations, all information that was not offered by any other vendor. Boone's runs a top notch operation with full disclosure, no hidden surprises. At the wedding, they encouraged guests to have fun, and the scrapbook with duplicates of all photos for the bride and groom showed how much fun everyone had. Megan even located me in the event to let me know that the bride and groom had not been to the photo booth for their own fun. This was a thoughtful gesture, which never occurred to me. My experience with Boone's Photo Booth was phenomenal, and the best wedding gift I've ever given to anyone, knowing it will have lasting memories for the bride and groom as well as the wedding guests.

Sent on 05/27/2013

Very flexible and accomodating, and I loved the photobooth I also hired from them! Great job, highly recommended.

Sent on 06/08/2013

Kathy · event on 04/12/2013

Boone's Professional Events were awesome. We hired them to do a photo booth at my daughter's sweet 16 birthday party and the kids had a blast! They enjoyed being able to take as many pix with their friends as they wanted and getting photo strips- right away. They arrived and set-up with time to spare and made sure everyone had a wonderful time:-)

Sent on 08/13/2013

Alix · Married on 04/12/2013

Boone was very curteous and so helpful. He had the music planned down to every moment wether it was first dance to walking down the isle!

Sent on 08/20/2013

Boone's Professional Events's reply:

Thank you Alix! I had a blast at your wedding!

Erin · Married on 04/06/2013

Our wedding was a destination event and we were unable to go and visit to meet vendors in advance. So we went a lot off of recommendations on sites like this. That’s how we found Boone’s Professional Events for our photobooth at the wedding. After speaking with Megan, I quickly felt confident about booking with them. They offered an affordable price and Megan was very personable and interested in making sure they would add some fun to our event. On the day of our wedding, Megan and her sister were the attendants for our photobooth and exceeded my expectations. I remember worrying that I may have to keep reminding my guests to use the photobooth, but I clearly worried for nothing. Megan and her sister were amazing at engaging our guests and getting them to use the photobooth throughout our reception. And on top of that, they genuinely looked like they were having fun and enjoying their job. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a photobooth for their event. (P.S. – Make sure to add the guest book to the service because it was such a great memento to be able to take home and look at right away!)

Sent on 04/25/2013

Deana · event on 03/23/2013

This was actually the DJ/MC for a charity 5K fundraiser. As this was a first year event, Boone was great to make sure all our sponsors were recognized throughout the event, he helped keep the participants informed and up beat! Megan & Associate provided on the course photography to capture all the moments of the race. All participants were provided a link to the race photos with option to buy/download. Both of their services helped make my fundraiser a huge success and I look forward to next years event with them both!

Sent on 08/20/2013

Boone's Professional Events's reply:

Thank you Deana! We look forward to next year's event!
  • User3462672 · event on 03/17/2013

The DJ was outstanding and the women who ran the photo booth were engaging and energetic throughout the event. I would highly recommend the entire team to family and friends who want to have a memorable party where all the guests are swept up in the festivities.

Sent on 08/13/2013

Jeff was great to work with. Very accommodating and even willing to play our Frankie Valli songs.

Sent on 08/14/2013

Aaron · Married on 02/22/2013

Boone did an amazing job at our wedding. There was a lot of planning for the details of the event except for the music and different events with the music. David had to do a lot of ad lib (fly from the seat of his pants) and did an amazing job. Everyone had a great time and he was a large part of that. I would definitely recommend Boone's Professional events.

Sent on 06/04/2013

Sandra · event on 12/14/2012

Jeff and Megan were fantastic!!! The Photobooth was a hit and people started dancing earlier than I could have ever anticipated (and they never stopped)!

Thank you both for making this company event special.

Sent on 12/19/2012

babette · event on 12/05/2012

Excellent company to work with

Sent on 12/26/2012

DJ Boone did a fantastic job at my wedding! The crowd was very much involved the entire time! The up lighting also made the room just beautiful!

Sent on 12/31/2012

George · Married on 11/10/2012

In all honesty, Boone's Professional Events exceeded my wife and I's expectations ten fold!!! From the first time we spoke via email in the planning stages, till the day I pulled up to the reception with my bride, everything was easy, extremely professional, and of the utmost quality! Because our wedding was large (about 360+ guests,) we had both DJ Boone, and DJ George taking care of the reception. Our guest list was made up of predominately Spanish speakers, and we needed a DJ that could speak both English and Spanish. DJ George did a phenomenal job with catering to those who already knew English, and also to those that spoke only Spanish. DJ Boone was our Master of Ceremonies, and he did a fantastic job! They did a great job at keeping the dance floor busy with guests dancing, and they were able to keep the party going all the way up until we left.
    Boone's Professional Events, in regards to price, were the best. They were extremely extremely affordable, especially for such a large wedding like ours.You really won't get the caliber and quality of service and professionalism for such a great price anywhere else, guaranteed.

If you are in the process of looking for a DJ for you wedding, I can say hands down that you do not have to look any further, Boone's Professional Events will make your day memorable, they did for ours :)!

Sent on 12/24/2012

We would highly recommend Boone's Professional Events!! DJ Boone came recommed by our venue & it was an excellent decision. He was super easy to work with, so professional and fit all our needs for our wedding. All our guests had a great time and we didn't have to worry about a thing!

Sent on 11/04/2012

Amy · Married on 10/20/2012

Boones Professional Events: OUTSTANDING!
    Jeff was more than we could have hoped for in a DJ. He was punctual, polite, professional and is a great bargain at any price.

Thank you!
    Amy & Lyle

Sent on 11/01/2012

Courtney · Married on 10/13/2012

We would highly recommend DJ Jeff Boone to anyone looking for a DJ for their special event. Throughout the whole planning process he was very organized and thorough and made sure that he had every detail complete to make our wedding day perfect. Throughout the reception he played all the songs we had requested and was very professional and executed every detail to perfection. I never had to worry about a single detail, he kept everyone on track and helped direct the whole evening. He kept the party going and had people on the dance floor the whole night and we had so many compliments from our guests. Thank you again DJ Boone for helping to make our wedding day perfect!

Sent on 10/22/2012

Kimberly · Married on 10/06/2012

This photo boot was top notch FANTASTIC fun (: From beginning to end Megan was so helpful/informative, always available for questions & full of creative ideas. The props, professionalism, set-up/break down was flawless. Our guests had take home strips for themselves & the Keepsake book that all pictures are displayed & signed by our guests is AMAZING!!! Did I mention there is a video option?? Well there is....& it is better than my wedding video (: so candid & captured my guests having the time of their lives!!! And if that wasn't enough there was no turn around time for viewing the pictures/video they were online the very next day!!! Thanks sooooo much for making our wedding memories the BEST EVER!!!!

Sent on 10/07/2012

We used Boone's for DJ, Uplighting, GOBO, and Photo Booth! They were very helpful and offered some amazing ideas to incorporate in to our wedding. I would definitely recommend them to anyone who is in need of a DJ or Photo booth!

Sent on 12/19/2012
  • Alexis

Alexis · Married on 09/23/2012

We would recommend Jeff Boone to anyone looking for a fantastic & very professional DJ/MC. During the length our engagement, while planning the wedding he was fast to respond to any questions that we had. He was extremely accommodating to all of our requests.

At our wedding Jeff didn't miss a single beat. He communicated well with our photographer, videographer, wedding planner, bridal party & family members, making sure they were all on the same page with the major moments of the evening. Jeff used all of the songs we requested in the correct moments that we had asked for them to be played.

We requested that all the stay appropriate due to conservative family members, & he was very respectful/tasteful with his music choices. He kept our guests on the dance floor all night long, young & elderly. He even ran with the idea we had to play a new game (the shoe game) that he hadn't done before, he had everyone laughing hysterically by the end of the game! All-in-all we were very pleased with Jeff's services! So, if you are looking for an AMAZING DJ look no further!

Much love,

Sent on 10/11/2012

Drena · event on 09/22/2012

We rented the photo booth for our 25th High School Reunion. It was the hit of the party. Every one had a blast dressing up in the accessories. The photo strip quality is amazing, and the attendants were friendly and helpful. I would reccommend them and will use them again!!!

Sent on 09/27/2012

Devon · event on 09/15/2012

The guests of the party LOVED the photobooth. The kids and parents had a blast dressing up with all the props. As always, Boone's Professional Events representatives were responsive, organized and friendly. I've also used this company for DJ services and recommend them to everyone. Great company! Awesome customer service!

Sent on 10/04/2012