Boone's Professional Events Reviews

Boone's Professional Events 4
Boone's Professional Events 5
Boone's Professional Events 6
Boone's Professional Events 7

I am on a board for a local theater and already hired Jeff for our annual Gala

Sent on 05/29/2015

Melissa · Married on 03/28/2015

Boone's was great. We used them for our photobooth. They were a little pricey but the quality is totally worth it. The attendant was awesome and really helped get our guests pumped and ready for their pictures. I've seen a lot of photobooths but this was by far the best.

Sent on 03/29/2015

Boone's Professional Events's reply:

Thank you Melissa! We had a great time at your wedding!

DJ justice did a fantastic job with my wedding!! He was right on time with everything, e trembly professional with a great sense of humor as well! He made the night a lot of fun!

Sent on 04/08/2015

Boone's Professional Events's reply:

Thank you for the Review! We are happy we could be a part of your wedding!

Savanna · Married on 03/28/2015

We are so happy with the entire experience working with DJ Jeff Boone! Jeff was very friendly and responsive during all of our planning efforts. He listened to our ideas and guided us when we became off track or needed assistance with scheduling details. Jeff was a pleasure the day of our wedding reception in buffering family requests and crowd control! He was a great communicator and best of all kept the crowd going! We love Jeff and recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ they can trust to handle their special day!

Sent on 05/26/2015

Neil · Married on 03/28/2015

Sent on 10/15/2015

Boone's Professional Events's reply:

Neil! Thank you! The pleasure was all mine! :)
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 03/21/2015

Jeff did a great job moving the event on. People knew what to do when and knew when to jump in and help. Jeff was't afraid to leave the DJ table, and i loved it. It wasn't easy getting around in my dress, and he would come to me to ask any questions, and I REALLY appreciated that. I unfortunately didn't get to dance much (I was a little busy! lol) but everything I heard sounded great. I also really liked getting to design my own photostrip design and by the end, was really happy with it. Exactly what I wanted.

Pricing was very competitive for our budget, and Jeff was very warm and welcoming and paid a lot of personal attention to us when we spoke with him. I also liked having the DJ and Photo Booth run by the same company. The less vendors to coordinate, the better!

Sent on 03/31/2015

Boone's Professional Events's reply:

Thanks Melissa! BTW ... Thank you for teaching me the "Thunderstruck" game! ... too much fun!

I absolutely love thrilled with Megan and Jeff. They were like a part of the family. I will say that some of the pictures missed the mark. I am hoping once all editing done they will be what I had hoped for.

Sent on 04/06/2015

Liana · event on 03/13/2015

Boone's professional and DJ Justin made our schools Father/Daughter dance a spectacular event! Everyone had a blast on the dance floor and dressing up for photo booth pictures. Boone's professional went above and beyond in addressing all my questions and concerns. They really treated me like family, and I felt they truly wanted my event to be a total success. Thank you for everything! Liana, Dunedin, Florida.

Sent on 03/20/2015

Heidi · Married on 02/28/2015

As a wedding planner, I have used Boone ' s DJ and/or Photobooths for the last 3 weddings I have planned. Their quality and professionalism is top notch! Come crunch time they are the least of my worries and do what they do best, even in the rain! DJ Boone and DJ Justin both keep the party going and were the non-cheesy announcers my couples wanted! WILL DEFINITELY continue using them in the future:)

Sent on 03/21/2015

Boone's Professional Events's reply:

Thank you Heidi! We enjoy being a part of your wedding team! :)

Marisa · Married on 11/22/2014

Jeff was so fun to work with!! He was so relaxed all the time, and we just had a blast each time we met with him! He knew EXACTLY what he was doing, and was so flexible even the day of the wedding! He made my husband and I feel so welcome at our reception (which I understand is a strange comment to make)...as we were waiting for our guests to go into the reception hall following cocktail hour, our DJ brought us drinks, rehashed a couple details, which by him coming to us enabled us to warn him and request a change to our entrance! Everything was PERFECT! All the "transitions" during the reception were perfect, never awkward or forced, and we had a heck of a great dance party!
    We highly recommend submitting your ideas for music onto his website, so that he has a great appreciation and understanding of the types of music you like and want to hear on YOUR wedding day! Would absolutely use him again, and definitely HIGHLY recommend him!!

Sent on 12/05/2014

Boone's Professional Events's reply:

Marisa! Thank you for having us be a part of your wedding! I had such a great time planning with you and your mom leading up to your big day! :)

Ashley · Married on 10/18/2014

Nothing but perfection, he held our whole reception together, unlike so many dj's i've seen at so many weddings. Loved that we were able to go on and request what type of music we wanted at our reception.

Sent on 11/12/2014

Tara · Married on 09/18/2014

If you are looking for a great value and truly feel like a client, then use Boone's Professional Events. They did a truly amazing job with everything for the DJ and photo booth, they gave us something we couldn't buy - great memories.

Sent on 09/21/2014

Boone's Professional Events's reply:

Thanks Tara and Justin! I am happy that you enjoyed it! Thank you for having us as part of your special day!

I highly recommend Boone's Professional Events for any wedding or special event! First of all, I had a very unique wedding with special needs being inside the Tropicana Field, which is a gigantic venue. I hired Boone's Pro events as my DJ, Uplighting and Photobooth. Not only did they deliver but they exceeded every expectation I had in mind. They brought some extra uplights to fill the space & even came to a walk thru a month before the wedding to envision the set up. I met them at a wedding show in Tampa almost a year before my wedding date & was so pleased with there service & professionalism. The photobooth turned out to be a big hit everyone loved it and I recommend getting a scrapbook done for only a small additional fee it's worth it. The music was amazing, Jeff as the MC was just the perfect fit with a freindly fun voice and the photobooth was flawless! They are also so cost effective. Definitely hire this incredible team, they are amazing!

Sent on 09/29/2014

Boone's Professional Events's reply:

Thanks Melanie! We really enjoyed being a part of your special day ... I was deeply honored to be a part of it.

Jeff was awesome. He played great music. Also, he had my guess on the dance floor all night.

Sent on 09/15/2014

Chelsea · event on 07/26/2014

Boone is amazing. I have only amazing feedback. He is dependable, fun and exceeds expectations. No complaints. We used him for our 20 year high school reunion and everyone had a blast.

Sent on 09/08/2014

Cody · Married on 07/05/2014

Just wanted to thank the Boone team (Justin, Jeff, & Megan) for helping make our wedding such a magical event. The music was played as requested, the events during the reception were well coordinated and emceed, the ceremony music was set up just the way we asked, the photo booth was a hit and everyone loved seeing their pictures on your facebook page, and finally the constant open communication to answer any and all of our questions. Thank you so much and I would recommend you guys to everyone!

Sent on 07/18/2014

Boone's Professional Events's reply:

Thank you Cody! We had a blast at your wedding!

Cheneil · Married on 06/21/2014

Dj Boone was a great Dj for our wedding and we couldn't have asked for anything more. He is very professional but also knows how to have a good time as well! Very helpful when planning the ceremony and reception timeline. He knows his stuff and gives you a peace of mind when in the midst of stress when it comes to planning a wedding. We will definitely be using him for future events♡

Sent on 07/03/2014

kevin · Married on 06/14/2014

Jeff is outstanding. He keeps the event moving along. Didn't bother us with any questions during the event ran it perfectly.

Sent on 07/08/2014

Maryann · Married on 06/13/2014

Very easy to work with. Friendly and professional.

Sent on 07/09/2014

Amy · Married on 06/12/2014

Being from out of state we had a bit of nervousness picking out all our vendors on line but once I first talked to Jeff I knew he was going to be great! He was great to work with and helped make planning super easy.

Sent on 12/30/2014

Boone's Professional Events's reply:

Thank you Amy! We are happy to hear!

Shelly · event on 06/05/2014

From the initial phone call to the actual event, Jeff and his assistants were extremely professional, helpful and a joy to work with! Our guests had a great time with the photo booth and we, as hosts, enjoyed looking and ordering from the photo gallery that we were able to view after the party. We will definitely be doing this again!

Sent on 06/09/2014

David · event on 06/01/2014

There quality of service and professionalism was excellent ! They were a big part of the success of our party. Boone's Pro Events will be my first call on our next event .

Sent on 06/15/2014

Boone's Professional Events's reply:

Thank you David! We enjoyed being a part of Angelina's Graduation!

I used Boone's Professional Events for the photo booth rental at my wedding back in May. I had nothing but positive experiences with them. Their customer service and promptness is what sold me and made me use them for our wedding. From the day I requested a quote up until I received the link to all of our pictures, I received professional and outstanding service. Day of the wedding, 2 young girls were our attendants and they were very nice and accommodating. They were right at the entrance to our venue, so guests saw them as they came into for the ceremony. They were set up and on time and didn't break down until it was time to break down. Having the photo booth at my wedding was a great addition. Thanks Boone's Professional Events for coming through!

Sent on 12/02/2014

Jessie · Married on 05/10/2014

This company was great, the photo booth was a hit at the wedding and the staff did so well dealing with each different type of guest with a very professional approach. If you are looking to have a nice photo booth from a reliable and trustworthy vendor then this is the one to use!

Sent on 06/07/2014

Jeff was amazing! We had a bit of an issue with our original DJ closing their doors a couple of weeks before our wedding. We found Jeff online and set up a meeting with him that week. Luckily, he was available on our wedding date and he was amazing. Everything happens for a reason and we are so happy with the way things turned out. He was a great MC and the photobooth was a great addition. Our guests loved every minute of the event. Would definitely hire him again and recommend him to friends!

Sent on 10/16/2014