Boone's Professional Events Reviews

Boone's Professional Events 5
Boone's Professional Events 6
Boone's Professional Events 7

Megan · Married on 04/08/2017

Boone's professional events was AWESOME! The marriott where we had our reception recommended him in their vendor list and he was AWESOME! He was into the wedding and lively and entertaining to all. He played all the songs we wanted him to and even egged my husband on some with the garter toss. He is a very good DJ and is involved in the party and energetic. He made everything run so smoothly and perfectly! Even though my timeline was off, he still included everything I wanted him to and more!

Sent on 04/27/2017

They are great to work with Justin is Great and can't wait to use them for my wedding!

Sent on 02/22/2016

Kimberly · Married on 03/04/2017

We were amazed how many of our requested songs were played. We asked for a lot of different music that was not from the original artist or radio edit. He found them all! He even called to make sure he had the right version for our first dance! He moved along the timeline of our wedding flawlessly and even shared the mic with a dear friend of ours so he could announce us :-)

Sent on 10/24/2017

Josie · Married on 12/03/2016

I was extremely happy with their service & the fact that they accommodated me last minute for my daughters birthday! The attendant arrived early, was so much fun & so helpful for those guest who didn't know how their photo booth worked! I would highly recommend & worth every dollar we spent and more! Thank you for being apart of our daughter 5th birthday/family reunion!

Sent on 03/23/2017

stephe · Married on 11/19/2016

Jeff, Megan and their team did a fantastic job with our Photo Booth. The photos, album, and overall experience was top notch! Thank you all for helping to make our day extra special!

Sent on 12/03/2016

Samantha · Married on 10/29/2016

Jeff Boone was awesome!!! I hired Jeff based on a wedding I had been to previously in which he was the DJ. He was super accommodating with our ridiculous requests and never once played a song I said I didn't want to hear. Jeff was also a great MC, always making sure to keep guests engaged in the party!

Sent on 11/02/2016

Ryan · Married on 07/30/2016

Boone did a wonderful job helping us coordinate our wedding and keeping the flow of the wedding, cocktail hour and reception. We especially liked his ability to improvise and made the night extremely memorable for my bride and I. We highly recommend him for everyone to use. Additionally, we had fun with the bubble blowing machine with remote control. Thank you Boone for your excellent services, Ryan & Maheen.

Sent on 08/02/2016

Boone's Professional Events's reply:

Ryan & Maheen! Thank you! I had a great time being a part of your wedding! Congratulations again! :)

Jodie · Married on 05/07/2016

Jeff did an amazing job at my wedding. I can not thank him enough for everything he did. He was great with music suggestions and was great at keeping everyone on the dancefloor. All of my guests had an amazing time. He also handled some of my slightly unruly guests very nicely lol. I highly recommend him for any event!

Sent on 05/24/2016

Kimberly · Married on 04/23/2016

Really the best word to describe the job Jeff did for our Vow Renewal Ceremony and Party is "Perfection!"
    He took great care to play the songs we like and made sure that songs that were special to us were included. He has the perfect personality! Entertaining without being obnoxious like some DJ's. He put us right at ease...like he was a friend of ours that we have known for years. Because of bad experiences in the past, the DJ was the one vender I worried about the most. With Jeff Boone...you don't have to worry! He arrived early and was wonderful about special requests. He made our party so much fun and is definitely the one we will call anytime we need a DJ in the future!

Sent on 04/28/2016

Jeffrey & Krista · Married on 04/09/2016

Jeff's service was outstanding. Our wedding was a very casual setting. And there wasn't much time for the reception. He helped to facilitate the introductions, dinner, dancing, cake cutting, and the final dancing without any issues. It was truly a great experience. Upon speaking with Jeff I liked his demeanor and felt confident in his abilities. I liked the website layout. The pricing was reasonable and he adjusted the cost to the shortness of the ceremony. My only mistake was that I did not get the Photography service.

Sent on 04/21/2016

Heather · Married on 04/03/2016

Litterly got everyone at the wedding to say how amazing the music is on the way out and asking do they do other events. The staff is so friendly and nice that people were able to have a blast when it came to dancing or even not wanting to leave the photo booth. The photoboth is a great idea for everyone of all ages to get together and have some fun. One of the best parts of planning my wedding was the fact that everything from the strips of paper they give the guest i got to pick out from the backdrop to the design. Another great touch is the book of all the great photos of family and friends goofing off. They are an amazing team that and future bride or groom could ask to work with.

Sent on 04/11/2016

Mrs. · Married on 04/03/2016

Go do a consultation. Very professional, answers promptly, actual listened and came through. Website is also very easy to use. Will definitely use service again. Thank you DJ Jeff for making my day everything I wanted it to be.

Sent on 04/19/2016
  • Johnna C

Johnna · Married on 04/02/2016

Jeff Boone is absolutely fantastic and a true expert in his field - an absolute Pro! Jeff provided DJ services, up-lighting and a photo booth for our event (featuring Cortni!). Jeff kept our ceremony going - the crowd was engaged - this guy is simply awesome! I highly recommend his services and, please, include a photo booth! Our guests had the BEST time with it - being goofy and making memories. We also included a scrap book with our event that we were able to receive at the end of the evening - with all our guests photos with special messages from each of them. Don't hesitate - Jeff and Boone's Professional Events is the only way to go!

Sent on 04/13/2016

Kelly · Married on 03/06/2016

My (now) husband and I had DJ Justice for as our wedding DJ. Oh my gosh, he was awesome! DJ Boone checked in with us constantly to make sure everything was going as planned. DJ Justice made it his mission to make sure everything was perfect for us on our wedding day. Our actual ceremony was a pretty far walk away from our reception area, and DJ Justice arrived early, set up an extra set down by the ceremony area (which needed extra effort from him since it required extension chords etc.), and was so nice! He was having a great time, happy, polite, got the guests pumped up, and made sure everyone had a great time. We loved him and would recommend him to everyone! He made sure all the music we requested was played, and it was all timed perfectly. Boone's Professional Events was organized, professional, timely, and best of all happy to accommodate all our requests! Thank you DJ Boone and DJ Justice!

Sent on 03/23/2016

Maria · Married on 12/27/2015

Boone's Pro Events is one of the best the Tampa Bay area has to offer! Jeff, specifically, was a pleasure to work with for the planning of our company's holiday party. Not only did he offer great value, but his professionalism and quick responses were very appreciated as I am constantly on-the-go! The MC for the night as well as the woman working the photobooth were also very professional and outgoing (a key for their industry). I highly recommend Boone's Pro Events and their services to anyone!

Sent on 05/23/2016

Stefanie · Married on 12/10/2015

We used Boone's Professional Events for our corporate holiday party and it could not have been better! The DJ that they provided was perfect. He was energetic and very professional. He even went above and beyond to assist us with our raffle for the evening. They also provided 2 photo booths with tons of props. The pictures were an amazing quality. The event was last night and I have already received feedback from multiple associates on how much they loved it!

Sent on 12/11/2015

Kris · Married on 11/13/2015

The students and staff of Enterprise High School were extremely pleased with the service, music, customer service and professionalism offered by Boone's Professional Events and staff. The photo booth was a HUGE success and we loved the variety of props. The students were able to leave with their very own photo strip, a souvenir from the Fall Formal. We are so glad we added the DJ services to our dance this year. The sound and selection was great and the lights were a perfect touch. We look forward to hiring Boone's next year!!

Sent on 11/23/2015

Kelly · Married on 09/12/2015

Best DJ ever ! Played everything we requested and more! He understood the vibe and music selection we were going for with our diverse family. The prep time was seamless and this group went above and beyond to handle anything I requested. Music and photos were our top priority for our wedding and Boones really came through! I would recommend them for anyone getting married and I only with I had another event where we could use DJ justice !

Sent on 10/22/2015

Boone's Professional Events's reply:

Kelly! Thank you for the review! We love DJ Justice, he does a great job! ... Boone

Amanda · Married on 07/04/2015

WOW! Boone's Professional Events really made our wedding extra special. The DJ played music that everyone wanted & had all of our guests dancing. The music was never off beat & he did his best to accommodate requests from our guests along with songs requested for our timeline. The Photobooth people were also a blast! The scrapbook they created really made us feel special! Overall, I would DEFINITELY recommend Boones Professional Events to anyone! OUr guests loved them and so did we!!!

Sent on 10/25/2015

Amanda! Thank you! The team had a great time at your wedding! ...Boone

Aurora · Married on 06/27/2015

We hired Boones Pro Events for the Photo Booth at my daughter’s wedding in June 2015. My daughter had done some research on Photo Booth vendors but we had not made a decision on which vendor to hire. We were invited to a Bridal Expo at Avila Golf and Country Club where we met Megan Boone. Megan spoke a little about the company, which she and her husband Jeff own, and about some of the options available for the wedding (ie open vs closed booth, guestbook, etc). Megan was so professional, courteous, polite, and just so sweet – my daughter and I loved her! We emailed the company the following Monday and, after speaking with her husband Jeff who answered some additional questions we had, we immediately hired them. We corresponded with both Megan and Jeff several times prior to the wedding regarding some keepsakes we were looking into to hold/display the actual photo strip. They were always very responsive and professional. Both of them attended the wedding and did a fantastic job of working the booth, engaging the guests, making sure both the bride and groom made it to the Photo Booth for pictures and just being supportive. All of our guests had such a fabulous time taking silly photos! Thank you Jeff and Megan for such wonderful memories!
    If you are looking for a Photo Booth for your next event, please consider Boones Pro Events. You will not be disappointed!!!

Sent on 08/05/2015

Danielle · Married on 06/26/2015

We worked with Jeff and his team for the music, photo booth, and up lighting for our wedding reception. Jeff was very fun, organized and easy to work with. I enjoyed planning our reception with him as well as having him there for our special day. Our guest had such an amazing time at our reception, our dance floor was always full, the photo booth was so much fun and our timeline ran smoothly thanks to the Boone team. We received a scrapbook full of photos from the photo booth and had just as much fun looking through those as we did participating in the photo booth antics. Jeff worked very closely with us to select music to make our day even more special but he also selected a lot of the songs for the night based off of the vibe we wanted for our wedding and he did an amazing job. So many of our guests complimented the music and mentioned how they couldn't get enough of the dancing and the photobooth. We were so thankful to have the Boone team there on our special day and would recommend them to future brides and grooms,

Sent on 07/14/2015

Boone's Professional Events's reply:

Danielle, Thank you so much! We had a blast at your wedding! :)

Jeff was awesome! We planned a destination wedding in Florida, so all communication was through email. He was very responsive and we felt that we were in good hands right from the beginning. We had a couple special music wishes and also wanted Jeff to officiate at our wedding (technically it was a renewal of the vows) and he did a great job attending to all our needs. In our opinion there's no better DJ to pick for your wedding, since Jeff is a fun and nice guy and he did a great job getting everybody to dance and have a good time. Highly recommended :)!

Sent on 07/27/2015

Kristin · Married on 05/16/2015

I just wanted to say thank you so much Jeff for your amazing work at our wedding. We got so many compliments about the DJ and music and personality and you seriously rocked it. I truly appreciate you doing the special entrance song for Tony and Natalie, the ones with the DJ horror story. Natalie cried happy tears when she realized and that moment was unforgettable for me, along with the entire rest of the evening! I could not have been happier with how smooth and effortless the night went. Ian and I agree that our wedding was the best wedding we have ever been to. We may be bias, but it's the truth : ) the shoe game was one of my favorites. There was so many songs I wanted to dance to but was being pulled in so many directions! But the dance floor was packed the entire time, thanks to you. You truly are the best and Ian and I both agree, the night would not have been as great if it wasn't for you : )

Sent on 05/31/2015

Jennifer · event on 04/22/2015

We hired Boone's Professional Events to provide DJ services and uplighting for a theme party we were hosting for our clients and prospects at a software tradeshow in Clearwater FL. We could not have been more pleased. The lighting looked great and really set the mood DJ Boone was a pleasure to work with and his energy and skill kept the dance floor packed from the beginning til the end. His experience in reading the crowd and adjusting the music appropriately was priceless. We highly recommend this company.

Sent on 05/22/2015

Justin did a fantastic job providing music for our venue last weekend. It's the 2nd time we've booked him. He catered to a wide variety of musical taste and made the event more enjoyable with his great personal flare.

Sent on 04/13/2015

Boone's Professional Events's reply:

Thank you Melody! We are always happy to be a part of the Sea Bunnies parties! ;)