94 Reviews for Boone Hall Plantation

Outside Alcohol (8)
Indoor (6)
Outside Cake (5)
94 Boone Hall Plantation Reviews

Natalie at Boone Hall is absolutely incredible! She is so creative and organized! She was very easy to work with, took care of every little detail imaginable so we didn’t have to worry about a thing! The way she coordinated and pulled together all of our ideas while putting her touch on things and providing awesome suggestions when we didn’t know what we wanted or needed guidance was amazing! Best $$$ that we spent in the whole wedding process, she is incredible! And the venue speaks for itself, it is breathtaking, we have gotten endless compliments and several people have told us it’s the most gorgeous wedding venue they have ever been to, and our photos are phenomenal!

Profile Picture Caroline, 5/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning

Absolutely beautiful venue!! It was everything I ever dreamed of!! Natalie is the best wedding coordinator EVER and made everything super easy and stress free!!

Profile Picture Mason, 4/27/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

From the time we talked to Natalie on day one, every single bit of our wedding experience was a pure joy. Boone Hall is a beautiful wedding venue and choosing her to be our wedding planner was invaluable. She made everything easy and painless and on the day of the wedding, it was flawless....exceeding all expectations. Thank you Boone Hall and especially Natalie Knox.

Profile Picture Kitty, 4/28/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

my wife dana and i could not have asked for a better experience with natalie, and boone hall. from the moment we began working together we knew we were in great hands, and natalie was an absolute pleasure to collaborate with for our big weekend. we could not recommend her any higher.

Profile Picture christopher, 4/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

We had the wedding of our dreams at Boone Hall, and Natalie was the most incredible part of it. The venue was absolutely stunning, all of our guests left saying it was the best wedding they had ever been to. The backdrop of Ave of the Oaks and The Cotton dock were truly perfect. Natalie kept everything moving smoothly, and kept us on track the whole way through planning. We will really miss working with her!!! And have the best memories / photos a couple could ask for.

Profile Picture Dana, 4/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

This venue was absolutely stunning and our guests loved it!

Profile Picture Jessica, 2/10/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Beautiful & serene setting for my daughter's wedding! We used the small lawn in front of the iron gates for the ceremony & the Cotton Dock for the reception. It is a breathtaking venue! The sun was setting over the river on the Cotton Dock & was just magnificent! Weather was grand. Boone Hall Plantation is the most beautiful venue in all of Charleston! It is worth every penny! You will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Elise, 11/4/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Boone Hall and Natalie Knox were so incredibly helpful! I couldn't imagine having our wedding anywhere else or with a better team. They were always quick to respond and Natalie was an absolute dream to work with. On a scale from 1-10, this team is a 20! We hired Natalie as our wedding coordinator and she was a rock star. I would HIGHLY recommend her if you're wedding is at Boone Hall. She is so much fun to work with and extremely organized and knowledgable. We are so grateful to her and Boone Hall. You can not go wrong with this magnificent venue!

Profile Picture Grace, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

Boone Hall was a fairytale setting for our wedding. All the guests agreed this was the best location they have ever been to for a wedding. The ceremony was on the front lawn and the reception was at the cotton dock. Our wedding planner Natalie made sure all the details were perfect and we had the most perfect day ever!

Profile Picture Aimee, 9/30/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Event Planning, Uncovered Outdoor

Boone Hall Plantation was the most amazing and beautiful venue for our big day! We had our ceremony facing the gates looking out on the avenue of oaks and our reception at the Cotton Dock. Everything single detail was absolutely beautiful and all of our guests had the most amazing time. Natalie and her entire team were fantastic! We truly appreciate every small (maybe sometime ridiculous) question answered, freak out calmed and all the dedication and hard work that Natalie handled with ease! I would not change a single thing!

Profile Picture Erin, 5/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Natalie at Boone Hall was absolutely amazing and we could not have had a better wedding experience! She was friendly, extremely knowledgeable, quick to respond and was able to make our dreams come true! I HIGHLY recommend her as she is the best in the business!!!!

Profile Picture Keri, 4/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning

The most gorgeous place on earth! It's magical. Our guests had a great time and I was truly blown away by the kindness and professionalism of everyone who was a part of making our big day so special!

Profile Picture Kelley, 4/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Wouldn't trade this for the world. Most beautiful venue in the state by far. Thanks!

Profile Picture User7756426, 1+ year ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Natalie Knox is incredible. From the moment we stepped on the property for the first time, we were welcomed with her warm presence and smile. We were deciding between a few different venues, but were sold by the beauty of Boone Hall that overwhelms you as soon as you enter the property. We also loved the flexibility that came with Boone Hall. Boone Hall allows you to decide your budget whereas many other venues have minimums. Natalie and the team at Boone Hall were incredibly flexible and accommodating from the beginning. We decided to use Natalie's planning services and couldn't be happier with our decision. She guided us on what vendors to select and was always so on top of everything. We actually had to postpone our wedding because of Hurricane Matthew, and Natalie was so kind and helpful throughout the process. The wedding day far exceeded all of my expectations and the planning process was incredibly smooth - Natalie truly made all the difference. We couldn't be happier with having chosen Boone Hall.

Profile Picture Nikki, 12/11/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning

We couldn't be happier with our decision to have our wedding at Boone Hall. We had our ceremony on the Side Lawn under the oak trees and our reception at the Cotton Dock. Everything was absolutely beautiful and all of our guests are still talking about what a gorgeous venue it was. Also, service/staff were fantastic. We already had a wedding planner but when we needed anything Natalie from Boone Hall was a prompt with responses and extremely helpful. Book this venue, you will not regret it!

Profile Picture kelly, 10/30/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Covered Outdoor, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Outside Alcohol

Had my dream wedding at Boone Hall! Natalie was absolutely wonderful!!! Couldn't have done it without her. The scenery is amazing there. I could not have been happier with the way my wedding day turned out. Wish I could do it all over again!!! Everyone keeps telling me how beautiful the wedding was!! Other venues just pale in comparison to Boone Hall (at least in my opinion!! :))

Profile Picture ashley, 9/30/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Outside Cake, Event Planning

I recently got married (September) at Boone Hall Plantation. What an incredible venue. We held the ceremony, cocktail hour & reception all at the Cotton Dock. What an absolutely stunning venue! You do not need to read reviews to see why this location is a total dream. The staff is incredibly easy to work with, namely Natalie. She was very prompt with responses to any questions I had, and she was always very helpful. One of the most fun parts about this venue is that you can truly make it your own. When you rent the Cotton Dock, you're just renting the venue, itself. You will need to use outside vendors to rent tables, chairs, linens, catering, etc. While this may seem daunting at first, it's truly amazing to know that your wedding is unlike any other wedding, because it's a beautiful, rustic blank canvas. After 5pm, the plantation closes to the public, and they light torches along the Avenue of the Oaks. It's truly just a dream location and I highly recommend this to any bride-to-be. The only downfall is that because it is such an amazing, incredible venue, you will likely have to book far in advance (if you plan to have a Friday, Saturday or Sunday wedding).

Profile Picture Briana, 9/9/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

SO incredibly grateful to Natalie Knox for her amazing services working with me for my June 25, 2016 wedding at the Cotton Dock! She went above and beyond to allow my husband and I to jump on a data vacated by another couple, and was incredibly responsive, professional, and accommodating. The pictures of Boone Hall don't do it justice! It is magical, and our guests were blown away by the amazing setting. You will LOVE Boone Hall!

Profile Picture Zabrina, 6/25/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Covered Outdoor

My advice to prospective brides would be to save time, go on and choose Boone Hall. It was the best decision for my daughter! The location is of course beautiful, but it was the service and care and concern that we received that puts Boone Hall over the top. We had planned a front lawn wedding and Cotton Dock reception. As Mother Nature has her own ideas a terrible storm blew in. Without hesitation Henry, Natalie and Laura sprang into action, putting out adorable benches for a cotton dock service! Then, OH NO! The electricity went out, but no problem for this group, they were setting up generators and getting all the lights and the AC on in a flash! The wedding was absolutely beautiful! The Boone Hall staff was sensitive to the needs of the bride and groom, knowing they were disappointed they didn’t get some of the pictures they wanted, Henry insisted the bride and groom come back the next morning for those pictures they didn’t get to take. How thoughtful! I cannot thank Natalie Knox, Henry Way and Laura Bowers enough. You were wedding savers. Thank you for a perfect storybook wedding in a perfect venue!

Profile Picture Gayle, 6/17/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor

Photos do not do this venue justice. It is truly the most beautiful venue I have ever seen! We worked with Natalie to book the venue and she was extremely helpful and responsive to any email or question I had. There is no reason you should hesitate if you are considering Boone Hall. We booked the Cotton Dock and had the most incredible backdrop for photos throughout the grounds. Thank you to Natalie for making the process so smooth for us!

Profile Picture Amy, 6/3/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

In our opinion, Boone Hall was hands down the most beautiful venue we looked at for our wedding - In both South Carolina AND California. What made it even better was working with Natalie. We live in California, and our wedding wouldn't have been possible without her. Every vendor she recommended was great. She was constantly in communication with us along the way. We could not be happier!

Profile Picture Monica, 5/29/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Event Planning, Outside Alcohol, Covered Outdoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Outside Cake

Natalie at Boone Hall had been wonderful. She has made everything very easy and concise as I plan for my wedding this coming May. The venue is breath taking. I can't wait to review again after our wedding

Profile Picture Marissa, 5/27/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I had the best experience Boone Hall Plantation I could not have asked for a better wedding and venue. Natalie Knox with Boone Hall was my wedding coordinator and she did a fantastic job! She was always available to answer any questions I had and of course I had alot. She was so easy to work with and was such a sweetheart. The day of the wedding it had been on and off raining the entire day so we had set up a tent on the back lawn by the leaning oak just in case. We were able to make the call on the ceremony location at the very last minute and I was able to have the ceremony on the front lawn by the gates as originally planned!!

Profile Picture Stephanie , 4/15/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Outside Alcohol, Uncovered Outdoor, Event Planning, Outside Cake

Simply the best!! The venue is gorgeous and all the guests were in awe of the natural beauty. Highly recommend to anyone. The cotton dock provides an amazing setting unmatched by anyone.

Profile Picture User4818885, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews